Re: Is something about to drop?

  • carynlouise24
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 29, 2008
      *JM* you *surprise* me. *You* claim to be a *Christian* and you claim
      to be an *Anthro* and yet you *cold heartedly* insult Steve with a
      *pathetic* post. Meanwhile *Carol* writes something like *this* which
      is so obviously *Ahrimanic* yet *you* ignore *it* - how *odd* of
      *you*.

      > I find that there's been alot of turbulence on the subtle side
      things
      > over here in the Western Hemisphere-over the past few years. Looking
      > over to the Eastern Hemisphere, and down into Africa, it's been
      pretty
      > blatant. I don't know to what extent you Anthros have experienced
      the
      > subtle turbulence occuring in our midst; I for one have attempted
      > described my own, on occasion, discreetly.
      >
      > I remember witnessing, through his writting, Bradford, at
      Christmas
      > time 2006/2007 lamenting and describing through imagination and
      image,
      > like a lone troubadour, what a dire fate would await a humanity
      were the
      > radiant Light of Christ to be absent from conscious minds. It was
      true
      > for that moment. The reality of the 'issue' was clear then.
      >
      > But the turbulence has increased many fold in such a short period.
      The
> [...]
      are
      > allowing it in many ways.
      >
      > A couple of Thusdays ago, on the night before the full moon, I
      witnessed
      > outside of Montreal, an almost full moon with, for a few moments, a
      > chemtrail in front of it. This spraying of the skies permits various
      > types of profound, technological mischief- and yet, the general
      > population is proving itself unwilling to face it on a conscious
      level.
      > Country folk are in the best position to view the source of the new
      > 'changes' of the day, clearly, and yet, a PRESENTIMENT of danger of
      > state authrority has them 'en masse' retreating deeper into
      themselves-
      > into triviality and childishness. Perhaps, various types of
      subliminaly
      > defused messaging has contributed to this state of affairs. These
      > people, at least, have among other things, a greater source
      of 'fresh
      > air' than do city dwellers- these ones not only suffocate under
      chemical
      > skies, but also are most vulnerable to sinister acts of spreading
      > biological agents, be that through aerial methods or through the
      public
      > utilities.
      >
      > People are truly becoming enslaved. In the country, after a week of
      > meteorological upheaval, on the one solid sunny day, I witnessed a
      > helicopter scanning the general area in which I found myself. Not
      only
      > in the city are the police cracking down on, and thus intimidating
      > bicyclists AND roller bladders (now), but also in the country, where
      > people live in large 'plotted' spaces, there is a strong enough
      feeling
      > that state tyranny has arrived.
      >
      > I do wonder if something even far more DENSER is about to drop, it
      seems
      > to be what the pattern is all about. First it started as a fine
      > discreet infiltration, then, in almost no time at all, it
      intensified
      > and densified to completely cover both city and environs.
      >
      > I don't know how widespread this phenomena is in North America, but
      > this is what I'm seeing in my area.
      >
      > As well, the metro of Montreal has, since last year, the same
      > 'hightech security system' in operation as the one which was in
      place in
      > London, at the time of the bombing. However, recently when some
      guy
      > wished to 'use' recorded images taken in the metro to identify a
      > potentialy dangerous person, all that was eventually furnished to
      him
      > were old fashion VHS tapes which didn't even show the area where a
      > threatening event took place.
      >
      > 'Inefficiency' is also caracteristic of the new changes to our
      time.
      > It reflects an arrow which points downward towards dissolution.

    • cjjohans
      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 30, 2008
        Here is two lectures I found on the work of secret societies which
        have a high "spiritual content" with my method.
        One says masonry is basically motivated by selflessness, but has
        degenerated over time into a neutral state. The other says that while
        there are societies who practise ceremonial magic for good purposes,
        there are also others who seek power through the dead. Neither
        insinuates like some others do that world leaders (like Edward Grey
        or Wodrow Wilson) were puppets of such societies (perhaps not
        incidentally these two were also on the anti-German side in the war).
        http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/SecSoc_index.html
        http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/Places/Dornach/19170120p01.html

        I personally believe that if such societies truly controlled world
        governments any opposition to them could be made short work of (like
        in Nazi Germany, which was at first a democracy but not an
        inefficient government).

> [...]
        > and densified to completely cover both city and environs.
        >
        > I don't know how widespread this phenomena is in North America, but
        > this is what I'm seeing in my area.
        >
        > As well, the metro of Montreal has, since last year, the same
        > 'hightech security system' in operation as the one which was in
        place in
        > London, at the time of the bombing. However, recently when some
        guy
        > wished to 'use' recorded images taken in the metro to identify a
        > potentialy dangerous person, all that was eventually furnished to
        him
        > were old fashion VHS tapes which didn't even show the area where a
        > threatening event took place.
        >
        > 'Inefficiency' is also caracteristic of the new changes to our
        time.
        > It reflects an arrow which points downward towards dissolution.

      • carynlouise24
        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 30, 2008
          cjjjohans wrote:
          'Here is two lectures I found on the work of secret societies which
          have a high "spiritual content" with my method.

          One says masonry is basically motivated by selflessness, but has
          degenerated over time into a neutral state. The other says that while
          there are societies who practise ceremonial magic for good purposes,
          there are also others who seek power through the dead'.

          In this regard-
          Gnostic Doctrines and Supersensible Influences in Europe
          By Rudolf Steiner GA 225
          http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/Dates/19230715p01.html

          From this lecture which you cited:
          http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/Places/Dornach/19170120p01.html

          `I have often stressed that what spiritual science has to say about
          the supersensible world, the concepts and ideas we develop — all this
          is there for both the living and the dead.

          That is why I have recommended the practice of reading to the dead:
          that is, of unfolding thoughts orientated to them which refer to the
          supersensible world. Doing this is a way of offering them a bridge
          and it is one which can reach not only those who have died recently,
          but all those who have died, even a very long time ago.

          In this way the living have the possibility of approaching the dead.
          And similarly the dead have the possibility of working into the
          thoughts of the living. When you have absorbed the spirit of
          spiritual science you will be able to form from such arguments a fair
          conception of the fact that in the materialistic age we human beings
          have lived through for so long the dead can have less and less
          influence on the course of events here in the physical world where
          human beings have turned towards more materialistic ideas relating
          only to the physical plane, ideas which are of no use to the dead.

          So events in the physical world now run their course without any, or
          with only very little, influence from those who have passed on. This
          will have to change. Active communication must once more be
          established between the living and the dead. Those who have died must
          become able to work into the physical world, so that what takes place
          there no longer goes on solely under the influence of conceptions
          which arise in this physical world.

          So our pursuit of spiritual science is indeed intimately bound up
          with giving the dead an opportunity to work here in the physical
          world. It must be said that a grave and lofty aim of our work in
          spiritual science is the creation of a link between the spiritual
          world, where the dead have their home, and the physical world. Then
          the dead will no longer have to say to themselves that they are more
          or less exiles from the physical world owing to the fact that the
          living, down here, cannot develop thoughts through which the dead
          might bring their influence to bear in this physical world'.

          From the courage of the fighters,
          From the blood of battles,
          From the sufferings of the abandoned,
          From the nation's deeds of sacrifice,
          Shall grow out a spiritual fruit,
          If souls lead, in spirit-consciousness,
          Their hearts and minds into the spirit-realm

          - So, let us ask ourselves how many people have sacrificed their
          lives due to the deeds of Rome?

          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "cjjohans" <cjjohans@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > >
          > > I don't know how widespread this phenomena is in North America,
          but
          > > this is what I'm seeing in my area.
          > >
          > > As well, the metro of Montreal has, since last year, the same
          > > 'hightech security system' in operation as the one which was in
          > place in
          > > London, at the time of the bombing. However, recently when some
          > guy
          > > wished to 'use' recorded images taken in the metro to identify a
          > > potentialy dangerous person, all that was eventually furnished
          > him
          > > were old fashion VHS tapes which didn't even show the area where a
          > > threatening event took place.
          > >
          > > 'Inefficiency' is also caracteristic of the new changes to our
          > time.
          > > It reflects an arrow which points downward towards dissolution.

        • Stephen Hale
          Message 4 of 24 , Jul 30, 2008
            --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "cjjohans" <cjjohans@...> wrote:

            > Here is two lectures I found on the work of secret societies which
            > have a high "spiritual content" with my method.
            > One says masonry is basically motivated by selflessness, but has
            > degenerated over time into a neutral state. The other says that
            while
            > there are societies who practise ceremonial magic for good
            purposes,
            > there are also others who seek power through the dead. Neither
            > insinuates like some others do that world leaders (like Edward Grey
            > or Wodrow Wilson) were puppets of such societies (perhaps not
            > incidentally these two were also on the anti-German side in the
            war).
            > http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/SecSoc_index.html
            > http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/Places/Dornach/19170120p01.html
            >
            > I personally believe that if such societies truly controlled world
            > governments any opposition to them could be made short work of
            (like
            > in Nazi Germany, which was at first a democracy but not an
            > inefficient government).

            In message '16846' I described the nature of the occult workings with
            the dead due to the commission of violent deaths. This was the
            method that replaced the spiritualist movement that Blavatsky brought
            down, and subsequently caused her occult imprisonment for a brief
            period of time. Thus, she is a hero on this account. But she was
            used again in order to gain her release. She established the so-
            called "adyar theosophy" in which Kut Humi replaced John King, but it
            was still him in disguise.

            Wilson gained re-election in order to undermine Russia's attempt to
            establish a western-style democracy under Kerensky. It was the
            french revolution all over again. In every detail, the french
            revolution of 1789 was recapitulated in the russian revolution of
            1917. And Steiner paid alot of attention to it throughout the year
            of 1917. His concern for Russia is quite prounouced during this
            period, if you read the lectures. In fact, these lectures show the
            stream of Fatima, which was a real and existential event of the
            miraculous on the world plane. Catholicism shined for a time, but
            was brought down due to the papacy and its relation to power.

            http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA/GA0178/19171106p01.html
            Message 5 of 24 , Jul 30, 2008
              Michael Rivero: Destroying the Evidence
              2008-07-30 | Persia; Ancient Soul of Iran - National Geographic Magazine
              http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2008/08/iran-archaeology/del-giudice-text

              One of the great crimes committed against the people of Iraq was the looting of the Baghdad Museum and the destruction of many important ancient sites inside Iraq.

              As the drums beat for more war in Iran, there is a valid concern that Iran's ancient archaeological sites face risk of destruction. I agree. And more to the point, I think that destruction of ancient sites is deliberate policy.

              Egypt is literally littered with the ruins of the ancient temples and palaces of her rulers. As much as has been found, it is estimated that only 1/3 of Egypt's archaeological wonders have been uncovered. A newly discovered temple was uncovered while digging a sewer line and a cache of finely preserved mummies was literally stumbled over by a cow in a pasture.

              Iraq's ancient heritage was enshrined in its ancient sites and museum. As a result of the war, many of those sites have been damaged or destroyed. Part of the ancient city or Ur now lies underneath a US air base runway. The treasures of the museum have only partly been recovered. The treasures from the looted archaeological sites have been scattered to the world.

              Now we take aim at Persia, and as the illustrations in this National Geographic article show, there is a rich cultural heritage of artifacts and ancient sites facing the bombs.

              All of this wealth of archaeological treasures must of course annoy Israel. We are raised from birth with Old Testament tales of the greatness of the ancient Israelites, of the powerful kingdoms of Solomon and David and the first temple. Yet Israel, while rich in antiquities, is almost totally devoid of artifacts from this supposedly glorious time in her history. The existence of the fabled First Temple was supported with just two artifacts, a carved staff ornament in the shape of a pomegranate and the Jehoash tablet. Both of these artifacts have been exposed as frauds. We are told that once there was a magnificent temple on that hill, but it "all went away." The wonders emerging from the soil of Egypt, Iraq, and Iran serve as a constant reminder that ancient buildings of such a scale as we are told the First Temple was simply do not vanish without a trace.

              There is considerable reason to suspect that the tales told in the Old Testament are just that; tales. The Bible is not science; it is the collected stories of a primitive tribal people telling each other how important they are. And like fishermen talking about the won that got away, or Ramses with his temple carvings of the did-not-really-happen victory over the Hittites at Kadesh, the writers of the ancient testaments assumed that the people they were telling stories to had no way to verify the claims for themselves.

              So "embellishment" was a low-risk activity.

              We do know from the available archaeological evidence that the Exodus probably actually happened to the Hyksos, not the Israelites.
              http://hebdo.ahram.org.eg/arab/ahram/2007/4/18/voy2.htm

              We know that the story of Moses is suspect because no Egyptian princess would hide a Hebrew child inside Pharaoh's household, then give the kid a Hebrew name ("Moses" is actually an Egyptian title meaning "Prince" and is included in the names of many Pharaoh's names such as Tut-Moses, Ah-Moses, Ra-Moses (Ramses) etc.) But a good story is a good story and the writers of the ancient texts were probably not thinking much further into the future than the guys who pen the "Celebrity dates space alien" stories you see at supermarket checkout lines. The fact that the celebrity is a real person does not prove the space alien exists. It's just a story.

              But, over time, entire religions with attendant wealth and power structures have been built on the premise that these stories really happened exactly as written. And today, here in the 21st century world, technology has started to catch up with these ancient legends and call many of them into doubt.

              So, for a nation that justifies its existence on the writings of the Old Torah, the plethora of sites and artifacts confirming the ancient histories of Egypt, Iraq, Iran, etc. etc. etc. must seem a dire political threat for a nation whose own ancient history seems to have left little if any traces.

              In that context, the strange behavior of the US military which posted guards around the Iraq oil ministry while leaving the Baghdad museum unguarded suddenly starts to make sense, if the supporters of a very insecure nation decide that levelling the archaeological playing field is preferable to allowing the obvious disparity in archaeological proofs of claimed ancient histories to stand clear in the world's view!"

              Bradford comments;

              In my student days at the Goetheanum, 79/80 I went to Ur and URUK in Iraq and Palmyra as well as sites in Baghdad and Damascus... In consideration of erasing ancient cultural traces... how fascinating.  Here we find ourselves in the broken and shattered remains of mighty Initiate developments.  To aim at the nuclear destruction of Iran and Persia is a sweet attempt to erase the unfolding dimensions of Zarathustra  and intercepting all the types of destruction of ancient sites... and so many different periods of history have gnawed away and obliterated the remains in Stone... in reminds me of the mighty work of Schwaller de Lubicz, more on that in a moment, but we stand before something far greater.

              We stand before the tracking of such I AM incarnation potencies in Zarathustra/Jesus -  Persia and Zarathustra and the rich details involved in several incarnations where Zarathustra prepares for his NAZARAthustra spectacular leap into the greatest Initiation achievement since the raising of Lazarus.  But then we encounter how the Angelic Star wisdom so penetrated and cooperated with the Angelic and Starry Logos realm, the tuning and reaching out into the vast Logos of the Stars and how to gather, teach and hold a whole grounded network of disciples, each with different capacities, to bear the load and the brunt of the Super-Vulcan Logos Being, down into the REAL TEMPLE... that from all the wisdom of Temples and Egypt and out of Schwaller de Lubicz' notebooks, the REAL TEMPLE, the Real IMAGINATION that is MAN, absorbed and prepared the karma and ground for the Logos to incarnate.   Persia/Babylon and Star Wisdom had to be magnificently imbued and destinies and the Starry astral Angel worlds and so many lofty beings prepared a vast configuration to hold the potent Being, who was authorized as a Vulcan Being to Initiate new Sun Systems.

              Well we study, not very brilliantly, but we attempt to study biography, even such Sumerian self starters as Gilgemesh and Enkidu  -  Alexander and Aristotle as they plunged into TIME.  In other words the Steiner salvaged from ancient monuments and relics and Sorathian rage and destruction,  current Sorathian surge retaliations that wish to erase from human memory these ancient and powerful imprints.  There and here, in Spiritual Science we are already on the frontiers of lifting the biographies, struggles and karmic models free from the dead stones so that they appear in potent karmic sketches, that they themselves are the progressive WORD BEARERS who are in the cross hairs of TIME ITSELF, where in cognitive brilliance, they cannot be obliterated by Beings who have in their influence a cosmic antipathy to the very Vulcan Sun Forming Logos, The Christ.

              Oh, what language we seek to raise the cognitive features of how seet little Jesus and the complex biographies surrounding HIM are not merely locked into coffins of Stone and dogmas of Pulpit culprits.  Here we find our dashboard Jesus NEOCONs foaming at the mouth of wars, hatreds and sentient soul laced poison, that the altar victims come to hear and taste their vision of OT blood sacrifices.  Ahriman and Lucifer find so many humans to sustain and parade their demented undervaluation and are prevented from looking up from bended knees into the vast dimensions of where and what the Human Being might become.  Sorathian surges of retaliations, drilling and self imploding souls in a vast Messiah trap.  AUM Evils Prevail and the reverse Lords Prayer.

              And still before the obliteration and destruction we have the detailed and profound work of Schwaller de Lubicz, who decoded the very same anient Egypt that Rudolf Steiner carries deeply through in his shattering Egyptian Initiation Scene in his Mystery Dramas.  Relics, monuments and deads stone and from this dead stone they have certainly raised up children of Abraham and Israel.  From these shattered fragments and stone insidious false falg terror arise first, from the West in the White House taking up the first model of the Surge that Germany left off and picking these souls up and placing them in the nuclear Ahrimanic, vast military Roman model of Imperial Amerika.  Lie and Lie and Lies wrapped in sweet meats of lies and relics and meanings obliterated.... and what are left?  The sweet clarity of noble Initiates and their unfolding karmic histories told in salvaged tales that cannot be obliterated because they are wrought from the core Living Immensity of the I AM.

            • Stephen Hale
              Message 6 of 24 , Jul 30, 2008

                > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "cjjohans" cjjohans@ wrote:
                > >
                > > Here is two lectures I found on the work of secret societies which
                > > have a high "spiritual content" with my method.
                > > One says masonry is basically motivated by selflessness, but has
                > > degenerated over time into a neutral state. The other says that
                > while
                > > there are societies who practise ceremonial magic for good
                > purposes,
                > > there are also others who seek power through the dead. Neither
                > > insinuates like some others do that world leaders (like Edward Grey
                > > or Wodrow Wilson) were puppets of such societies (perhaps not
                > > incidentally these two were also on the anti-German side in the
                > war).
                > > http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/SecSoc_index.html
                > > http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/Places/Dornach/19170120p01.html
                > >
                > > I personally believe that if such societies truly controlled world
                > > governments any opposition to them could be made short work of
                > (like
                > > in Nazi Germany, which was at first a democracy but not an
                > > inefficient government).
                >
                > In message '16846' I described the nature of the occult workings with
                > the dead due to the commission of violent deaths. This was the
                > method that replaced the spiritualist movement that Blavatsky brought
                > down, and subsequently caused her occult imprisonment for a brief
                > period of time. Thus, she is a hero on this account. But she was
                > used again in order to gain her release. She established the so-
                > called "adyar theosophy" in which Kut Humi replaced John King, but it
                > was still him in disguise.
                >
                > Wilson gained re-election in order to undermine Russia's attempt to
                > establish a western-style democracy under Kerensky. It was the
                > french revolution all over again. In every detail, the french
                > revolution of 1789 was recapitulated in the russian revolution of
                > 1917. And Steiner paid alot of attention to it throughout the year
                > of 1917. His concern for Russia is quite prounouced during this
                > period, if you read the lectures. In fact, these lectures show the
                > stream of Fatima, which was a real and existential event of the
                > miraculous on the world plane. Catholicism shined for a time, but
                > was brought down due to the papacy and its relation to power.
                >
                > http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA/GA0178/19171106p01.html

                "Many years ago, when I was working in Berlin, the news filtered into a theatre during the performance that the Empress of Austria had been assassinated at Geneva by one of the "Propagandists by Action" — so they were being called at that time.   During one of the intervals I happened to be standing near a man who was then a literary critic in Berlin and has since written philosophical books which have gained a certain reputation. This man voiced his astonishment at the news in a way that still lingers in my memory. He said: "One can understand many things that happen in the world without in the least justifying or approving of them ... one can understand many things that happen ... but that a revolutionary movement should instigate the murder of a sick woman whose continued existence could have made no real difference, whose death anyhow can have no clear connection with any political idea, this" — said the man — "is incomprehensible; it just doesn't make sense."

                I am sure this man was expressing what must be the opinion of every right-minded, educated person in the modern world. We are reminded that in the life of men and the course of history, things do happen which seem senseless and purposeless not only when judged by the normal standards but even when they are attributed to some form of aberration.

                But events of this very nature — and many, many others might be cited — show that what appears outwardly incomprehensible must inevitably do so because behind the scenes of world affairs — if I may use this expression — spiritual forces and spiritual deeds are playing to and fro [a phrase meaning back and forth – e.Ed], both in the good and in the bad sense. These spiritual deeds and happenings are only to be understood when the light of Spiritual Science can be shed into those regions that lie behind the scenes of life in the ordinary world of the senses. Things happen which become intelligible only when they can be illumined by ideas derived from the spiritual world and which, if viewed merely in their connection with the world of the senses, inevitably seem devoid of meaning and purpose — either good or bad. And if by what may be called chance but may also possibly have been a matter of karma in symbolic garb, one has an experience of this kind in a theatre, then it prompts the reaction that what is going on "behind the scenes" looks very different from what is happening on the stage."

                And it was something of the nature of this first lecture from GA178 that I myself was trying to express with my findings concerning the death of the son of the Empress of Austria; someone whose death could be termed far more comprehensible in its scope and scale than his mother's.  A death that, in fact, shook the map of Europe for many years to come.

                Message 7 of 24 , Jul 30, 2008

                  The sky goddess, Nut, spans the heavens
                  Nut, the sky goddess from the zodiac at Esne, Egypt
                  from "la Description de l'Egypte".

                  The name Schwaller de Lubicz is not one which many people have heard and yet if you scratch below the surface of the works of Hancock, Bauvel and other modern writings on Egypt, Esotericism and ancient civilization, you will find him standing there waiting. The source for much of the modern re-appraisal of Ancient Egypt comes from the work of John West, who clearly tells us that Schwaller de Lubicz was his inspiration. Yet who exactly was Schwaller de Lubicz and why haven't we heard of him ? The first reason why we have not heard of de Lubicz is that much of his work is still only available in the native tongue of French. It seems difficult for us conditioned to believe in the supremacy of English as a world language, to realize that there is a vast library of untranslated material which is great import to modern esotericism. Most of the works of Rene Guenon, Julius Evola and Schwaller de Lubicz are still only available in their native tongue. The second reason why we probably haven't heard of Schwaller de Lubicz is that he is incredibly difficult to read. Since he believed is the sacredness of language and of number, he used them only with reservation and respect and in a form that demanded slow, meditative consideration. His works cannot be breezed through, they demand digestion. Not something we are used to, being the era of the paperback and streamlined news broadcast with their "two minute" concentration spans.  As his works have been slowly translated (Inner Traditions have released many of his titles including the first release of The Temple of Man, his two volume opus in 1998), it is important to consider his unique insight into the nature of Egyptian civilization.

                  Abu Simbul Temple
                  Entrance to the Temple at Abu Simbul, South Egypt.
                  This enormous temple, carved out of the hillside,
                  was raised to prevent its' being flooded by the rising waters from Aswan Dam.
                  By David Roberts, 1849.

                  The foundation of De Lubicz' vision comes from the sacredness of number and language. With the ancient Hebrews De Lubicz saw language not as a simple means of communication, but as an interface between man and the divine. When the Sepher Yetzirah saws that YHVH created man with the fire letters of the Hebrew alphabet and St.Johns Gospel saws that the "Word was God" we have some indication of a deeper understanding of language than our present secular usage. The same applies to number, the greatest secret of the Pythagorean brotherhood was the relationships between number, sound and form. We may wonder why such relationships were important or had any value beyond the purely speculative and this is where De Lubicz' work is of great significance. De Lubicz understood through his research into alchemy and Hermerticism that in the traditional view of the universe life was part of a "Great Chain of Being". From the lowest particle to the greatest deity, all partook of certain characteristics and were linked together into a great scheme of existence. The foundations of this bridge of resonance were within sacred letters and numbers, with vibrations and harmonics. This had immense practical application, for example, in conjunction with Fulcanelli, De Lubicz was able to use these underlying principles to decode the methods used to create the great windows of Chartes Cathedral. These stained glass windows show the use of certain colours which could not have been created by pigment and which involved a changes in the actual molecular structure of the glass, something which is still considered beyond the state of our present technology. But by understanding the underlying harmonics of the universe, De Lubicz was able to practice the nearly forgotten alchemical arts and decode this Cathedral.

                  quiet discussion at Edfu Temple
                  View from under the Portico of the Temple at Edfu, Egypt
                  By David Roberts, 1849.

                  The significance of such an approach is seen his reconstruction of Pharonic Egypt. De Lubicz examined the architecture of Ancient Egypt and found  that it had an underlying symbolic code, a magnificent numerical system, which operated as a intiated form of language. By making this deduction he went on to decode the system and find the real, life changing concepts that Egypt was based on.  From this research he predicted the true age of Pyramids, the water erosion on the Sphinx and even suggested that the Nile had been redirected years before satellite images proved his hypothesis correct. But the value of his work is not found in such speculation, but in his restoration of the primal language, of the real meaning of perception and the nature of spiritual experience as found in sacred geometry and alchemy.
                  Philae Temple
                  A re-creation of life at Philae Temple
                  from "la Description de l'Egypte"

                  To fully grasp De Lubicz' vision we need to consider the Egyptian mindset from within the "Great Chain of Being" and remove our modernist and secular theories from the stage. For a moment consider the Egyptian perception, time, space, direction – all have religious connotations. Time is not simply a clicking of a digital clock, time is measured by the flow of religious festivals, time within the day is correlated to stories about the gods. Every moment hence is sacred and full of spiritual intent. De Lubicz went further and decoded the architecture of many of the temples, for example, he spent years decoding the Temple of Luxor showing that its design was based on the human body and that its dimensions reflected sacred proportions (similar to those found in Chartes and other cathedrals build on Masonic dimensions). Yet what does it mean ? What does it matter that a temple is like a human body. The significance can only be understood when we consider the experience of the average Egyptian within a traditional culture based on an appreciation of the unity between the individual, the state and the divine. As "Jack" the Egyptian approaches the temple, he is not isolated from it. He approaches it at a certain time, correlated to a god or religious concept, from a direction intent with meaning. He is not isolated from the architecture, it is alive. Its form, shape and dimension all communicate to him. He knows they have the same proportions as his body and hence he is part of the architecture, he is connected to the temple and it to him. Further to this, he knows it has been placed in a "sacred location" and hence is connected to his mother land and to his people. So there is no division, there is a harmonic and unity between the individual, time, space, direction, architecture, land and people.

                  The great columns of Karnak
                  An old photo of the huge hall
                  of columns at Karnak, before restoration.
                  The scale here is astounding - that is a man down there at the bottom.

                  As the temple rite begins "Jack" the Egyptian does not feel that it is only for the priestclass or that they get more than he does. He knows that he is part of a great chain of being, an organic state where he is linked to all others in the country from the lowest worker to the Pharoah himself. As the Pharoah acts he influences the whole state, as he practices the ancient rites all are affected. There is no an artificial division between religion, politics, the divine and the secular, the Egyptian experience is one harmonic, one unity which encompasses all aspects. This unity was the foundation for the Egyptian Harmonic, it sustained Egypt for thousands of years, indeed, Egyptian art did not change for some 2,000 years until the advent of Arkenaten and then returned to its "Old style" until its fall. The great unity of Egypt was its sustaining vision, its essence was not only found in the state or political structure or in the priesthood, but was within every aspect of its expression, from art to architecture, from music to medicine. Like a hologram, even a single artifact can reveal the language of the greater form. Schwaller de Lubicz understood this and used the mathematics of the temples to give us a glimpse of the greater vision that of Egypt.

                  " The plan and structure of the world, which, through the Middle Ages and down to the late eighteenth century most educated men were to accept without question - the conception of the universe as a " Great Chain of Being", composed of an immense or infinite number of links ranging in hierarchical order from the meagerest kinds of existents.. through every possible grade up to the ens perfectissimum"

                  Great Chain of Being,
                  Arthur Lovejoy.

                  This greater vision was not only found within the Egyptian civilization, while it certainly was its greatest expression. The traditional worldview underlied much of Medieval thought, though its unity was not expressed as clearly as it was in Egypt. Since the reference point for modern man is the material world, he judges life by his perceptions and acts accordingly. His life is hence governed by physical desires and material requirements. This way of life, whether it be Western consumerism or Marxist materialism, was created by the development of the (Western) scientific worldview, whereby man was removed from his place at the center of the universe and reduced to his new status as an "evolved monkey". Beginning in the 19th century (some would argue earlier) prevailing ideologies began to jettison God, spirituality and the Medieval worldview and replace "superstition" with a "scientific" model based on matter, evolution and technology coupled with a blind belief in progress. This new scientific model was and is a direct contradiction of the earlier "traditional" model, which was based on the "Great Chain of Being".

                  This Great Chain is the traditional view of the universe which is not locked in a simple "nuts and bolts" view, but which encompasses the great span of existence from the very heights of spirit to the depths of the infernal realms. The Great Chain of Being while expressed in many cultures is not doctrinally specific, it can be found in Hindu, Buddhist, Platonic, Christian and Mystical cosmology, it is found throughout literature from myth and legend to the visions of Dante.
                  The broken statue of Ramses II
                  Valley Temple of Pharaoh Rameses II on the west bank of the Nile, near Thebes
                  By David Roberts, 1849

                  Modern mans vision of reality can be seen like those locked into Plato's cave, he perceives only shadows and presumes these to be real. This is far more dangerous than we admit, for if we limit our reality to our sense alone then we remove all possibility of ethical or spiritual insight and reduce existence to material banality. While psychology may wish to somewhat expand our horizons by positing spiritual equivalents within the mind, it is still reductionist and everything is referenced back to the senses and the material world. If it is from matter we come, then to matter we shall return. The Harmonic of Ancient Egypt and the sacred mathematics of Pythagoras, the blazing power of language and the divine proportions of architecture reflect a worldview where all was sacred and from the labourer to the Pharoah or king, all partook of the essence of the organic whole. It is only today with the advent of so-called individual freedom, the scientific method and man-centered political systems that this union has been shattered and modern man is left alienated and lost in a hostile world. Perhaps DeLubicz work is the glimpse of just how much we have lost.
                • Stephen Hale
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jul 30, 2008
                    --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@...>
                    wrote:
                    > Bradford comments;
                    >
                    > In my student days at the Goetheanum, 79/80 I went to Ur and URUK in
                    > Iraq and Palmyra as well as sites in Baghdad and Damascus... In
                    > consideration of erasing ancient cultural traces... how fascinating.

                    How fascinating indeed. And the lies and the lies just mount upon
                    themselves like the mount upon which Joseph Smith found his tablets
                    containing the book of mormon. The mount was called, Palmyra, which is
                    upstate New York, not Iraq; or Gilgamesh's Uruk!

                    And weren't you in Dornach in 1972, waiting for Carter to come along
                    for amnesty in 1980? Must have been one of those anthro-globe-trotters
                    with meaning, and the memory that recalls it. I can relate, big guy.
                  • Stephen Hale
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jul 30, 2008
                      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
                      <sardisian01@...> wrote:

                      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@>
                      > wrote:
                      > > Bradford comments;
                      > >
                      > > In my student days at the Goetheanum, 79/80 I went to Ur and URUK
                      in
                      > > Iraq and Palmyra as well as sites in Baghdad and Damascus... In
                      > > consideration of erasing ancient cultural traces... how
                      fascinating.

                      > How fascinating indeed. And the lies and the lies just mount upon
                      > themselves like the mount upon which Joseph Smith found his tablets
                      > containing the book of mormon. The mount was called, Palmyra,
                      which is
                      > upstate New York, not Iraq; or Gilgamesh's Uruk!
                      >
                      > And weren't you in Dornach in 1972, waiting for Carter to come
                      along
                      > for amnesty in 1980? Must have been one of those anthro-globe-
                      trotters
                      > with meaning, and the memory that recalls it. I can relate, big
                      guy.

                      This, of course, is merely an exercise in existentialism; not meant
                      to be confused with the regressive tendencies of the memory as it
                      tends back in time toward the ancient age of Egypt, which we're told
                      is a tendency of our fifth cultural epoch. Thus, as a good example,
                      ancient Palmyra finds its modern equivalent in Palmyra, New York,
                      which has a hill called Cumorra, where Joseph Smith is said to have
                      found ancient tablets from the egyptian age, which he subsequently
                      translated using the urim and thummin (akashic record), in order to
                      decipher the heritage of ancient america.

                      And found a new religion, which just sounds so american in its
                      enterprising style. America capitalizing on the ancient makes sense
                      in the fifth epoch because spiritual science makes sense of it.
                      America, of course, capitalizes on anything having an economic
                      outcome that has a chance to make a profit, and the Mormons are front-
                      runners in this ideology. Ten percent off the top is what they
                      require from every member. That is why they don't have to pass the
                      collection plate every Sunday, which impresses me.
                    • carynlouise24
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jul 31, 2008
                        The Zimbabwe Ruins, in Zimbabwe, are special in ancient history. Too
                        my delight I found a little book on the history of the Ruins (a
                        1960's publication) in a second hand shop on the Hibiscus coast,
                        Natal.

                        The original name for the Ruins and the surrounding area, named the
                        Acropolis, is Solomon's Temple and according to these writings they
                        are designed on the same floor plan. Although Rudolf Steiner, in one
                        lecture said, Solomon's Temple has actually never been found! So
                        here we find ourselves in an archetypal spiritual location. The
                        dating of the Ruins have been disputed; the earlier archeologists
                        have dated them over c1500 BC but a later archeologist team have
                        denied this and have dated them c800 AD, much to the irk of the first
                        dating! There is so much history in these Ruins and one day I would
                        love to go back to Zimbabwe and just sit amongst them.

                        The writings on Egypt are beautiful; thank you. I have one little
                        book written by the American Rosicrucian society in the late 1950's
                        which I also love, it tells us about the American Lemurian history.
                        Rudolf Steiner, in one lecture, said not that strange Rosicrucian
                        society which formed, so I wonder where this book is placed. But I
                        think if the top layer of the surface was sifted through to be sure
                        there is gold.

                        <sardisian01@...> wrote:

                        > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
                        > <sardisian01@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66"
                        <holderlin66@>
                        > > wrote:
                        > > > Bradford comments;
                        > > >
                        > > > In my student days at the Goetheanum, 79/80 I went to Ur and
                        URUK
                        > in
                        > > > Iraq and Palmyra as well as sites in Baghdad and Damascus... In
                        > > > consideration of erasing ancient cultural traces... how
                        > fascinating.
                        > >
                        > > How fascinating indeed. And the lies and the lies just mount
                        upon
                        > > themselves like the mount upon which Joseph Smith found his
                        tablets
                        > > containing the book of mormon. The mount was called, Palmyra,
                        > which is
                        > > upstate New York, not Iraq; or Gilgamesh's Uruk!
                        > >
                        > > And weren't you in Dornach in 1972, waiting for Carter to come
                        > along
                        > > for amnesty in 1980? Must have been one of those anthro-globe-
                        > trotters
                        > > with meaning, and the memory that recalls it. I can relate, big
                        > guy.
                        >
                        > This, of course, is merely an exercise in existentialism; not meant
                        > to be confused with the regressive tendencies of the memory as it
                        > tends back in time toward the ancient age of Egypt, which we're
                        told
                        > is a tendency of our fifth cultural epoch. Thus, as a good
                        example,
                        > ancient Palmyra finds its modern equivalent in Palmyra, New York,
                        > which has a hill called Cumorra, where Joseph Smith is said to have
                        > found ancient tablets from the egyptian age, which he subsequently
                        > translated using the urim and thummin (akashic record), in order to
                        > decipher the heritage of ancient america.
                        >
                        > And found a new religion, which just sounds so american in its
                        > enterprising style. America capitalizing on the ancient makes
                        sense
                        > in the fifth epoch because spiritual science makes sense of it.
                        > America, of course, capitalizes on anything having an economic
                        > outcome that has a chance to make a profit, and the Mormons are
                        front-
                        > runners in this ideology. Ten percent off the top is what they
                        > require from every member. That is why they don't have to pass the
                        > collection plate every Sunday, which impresses me.

                      • carol
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jul 31, 2008

                          Gruesome as it is, this event MARKS the signature of globalists- time to implement new police state security measures for all public transportation.

                          40-year-old suspect held in gruesome Manitoba bus killing

                          http://www.cbc.ca/canada/manitoba/story/2008/07/31/greyhound-transcanada.html

                          "While we were watching the door, he calmly walks up to the front with the head in his hand and the knife and just calmly stares at us and drops the head right in front of us," said Caton."

                          The events are unfolding here in Canada as I write- on my way home not long ago, a dark coloured plane ensured 'sonic' abuse over all within range, the electro-magnetic spectrum has been playing tricks on people for days, the sky is laiden with those misty clouds. What happened on Canadian soil today?

                          A nut wearing sun glasses, even at night, displays NO emotion as he blungeons an innocent young victim seating next to him, as this one sleeps. Sound like a 'mind control' puppet out to do a job for the globalists? It sure as heck does to me. By chance, I flicked a television to 'on' while I worked today, to have this story's reporting open up before me. A conservative government's spokesman, I beleive it was Stockwell Day, commenting from within Quebec, looked more like an actor than a concerned politician- his countenance seemed to reveal that he was 'backed up' by another reality. A spokesman representing bus drivers, was on the other hand, genuine. In his dialogue over the air, one could easily pick up, on the sense of the 'authority' drivers exercise over their 'crew' when driving these long haul buses.

                          Chaos? The signature of Ahrimanic activity, again?

                          When I initiated this post a few days ago, I sensed that something BIG was about to drop. Since, I have received 'special' warning that heavy struff is 'in the air'. First, an earthquake within the periphery of Las Angelos, now this extremely gruesome event which has the ability to CHILL anyone who becomes congnizant of it. NEXT?

                          PLEASE, watch out for more- it's possible that these isolated incidents serve as CHOCK DISTRACTIONS to sly but horrible  military activity in the Middle East.

                        • carol
                          Message 12 of 24 , Aug 1, 2008

                            Chemtrail Attacks On MIllions
                            In Europe Continue

                            http://www.rense.com/general82/sduh.htm

                            From: true_brit58@...
                            To: mim@...
                            Subject: Chemtrail attacks against innocent people.
                            Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008
                            Dear Sir/Madam,
                            I am writing to you regarding the unprovoked Chemical Attacks being leveled against the people of Denmark and around the world by the International Industrial Military Complex.
                            I do not intend to write at length here as experience has shown that when dealing with Danish Officialdom, it is usually a total waste of time to do so as response is usually not forthcoming. Suffice to say that if you are not aware of the true nature of these attacks on innocent civilians, then it is your duty to investigate the matter. If you are aware and do realise that the chemical and metal bi products contained in these` Air Dispersed` Chemtrails contain Barium, which is lethal and toxic to all known life.
                            Can you go home and sleep at night knowing that small children are having their lives destroyed. That our food and water supplies are being deliberately poluted and contaminated. That our brain capacity is being diminished and our minds left open to outside programming via the HAARP facilty in Alaska and it's many substations particularly throughout Nato countries.
                            If this all sounds like just another `Conspiracy Theory`, I challenge you to read the attached documentation. If you yourself have children, it's time you looked up in the Sky and noticed the strange long cloud trails, crossing each other in Grid Like patterns on an almost daily basis now
                            These are not the result of condensation from Jet Engines. These are `bio` weapons being deliberately targetted against innocent men, women and children, not to mention livestock and vegetation. Forget that you work for the government (in reality, the Danish people), you are a member of the Human Race, and have a duty to prevent the Genocide of it's population.
                            Do not take this lightly, it is a deadly serious matter. I have written this in English as I intend to circulate a copy to various websites around the world.
                            Yours Sincerely,
                            Philip Jones
                            Analysis of chemtrails in Norway ?
                            March 5th 2008
                            This is the story according to my source:
                            On and around October 7, 2007, there was a big military exercise called Arctic Tiger on Ørlandet NATO Air Force Base, Norway. For days the sky was filled with chem-trails, much more than usual and in all kinds of shapes and patterns. One of the days during the exercise, the base was open to the public. My source, together with a couple of friends, went there to see if they could find any evidence of the spraying. After a little while, they left the rest of the crowd and went for a 'stroll' around the base. They found the fuel-trucks (Statoil) and went over to examine them more closely. Just behind where all the fuel-trucks stood, they found another tank, one big empty metal tank with multiple outlet pipes and more which made them suspicious. To them, it seemed like whatever had been in the tank was mixed with the jet-fuel. My source was able to look inside the empty tank, and found that there was some white, dusty stuff left in the bottom. He took a sample. He sent this sample to analysis, and for economic reasons he could only search for Aluminium and Barium, the two most reported substances in chemtrails. Last week, he got the results from the lab, and what do you know, it was a full score!
                            You can see the whole analysis here: http://internet.phobic.no/ chemtrail.pdf
                            My source have today been in a meeting with the Norwegain broadcasting station NRK, and discussed the possibility of making an investigative report on the issue of chemtrails. It will be very interesting to see what happens in this case now!
                          • Stephen Hale
                            Message 13 of 24 , Aug 1, 2008
                              I truly have to wonder what you're up to when you post this kind of
                              message right after '16899', involving the decapitation on the bus.

                              And I'm the materialist and sensationalist, Carol; how come?

                              You do this all the time, while I try to stay *on-point* with
                              literally no reference to external circumstances and its materialism.

                              Say something, please! What does this mean as it concerns
                              anthroposophy? Post-modern, everyday experience; well yes, it does
                              so if one subscribes to rense and jones and smoking mirrors, et al.
                              Let's face it; our times are a shambles if we listen to these types
                              of comments; and you and Bradford in one of his somber moods.

                              > Chemtrail Attacks On MIllions
                              > In Europe Continue
                            • Stephen Hale
                              Message 14 of 24 , Aug 1, 2008
                                --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carynlouise24"
                                <carynlouise24@...> wrote:

                                > The Zimbabwe Ruins, in Zimbabwe, are special in ancient history.
                                Too
                                > my delight I found a little book on the history of the Ruins (a
                                > 1960's publication) in a second hand shop on the Hibiscus coast,
                                > Natal.
                                >
                                > The original name for the Ruins and the surrounding area, named the
                                > Acropolis, is Solomon's Temple and according to these writings they
                                > are designed on the same floor plan. Although Rudolf Steiner, in
                                one
                                > lecture said, Solomon's Temple has actually never been found! So
                                > here we find ourselves in an archetypal spiritual location. The
                                > dating of the Ruins have been disputed; the earlier archeologists
                                > have dated them over c1500 BC but a later archeologist team have
                                > denied this and have dated them c800 AD, much to the irk of the
                                first
                                > dating! There is so much history in these Ruins and one day I
                                would
                                > love to go back to Zimbabwe and just sit amongst them.
                                >
                                > The writings on Egypt are beautiful; thank you. I have one little
                                > book written by the American Rosicrucian society in the late 1950's
                                > which I also love, it tells us about the American Lemurian
                                history.
                                > Rudolf Steiner, in one lecture, said not that strange Rosicrucian
                                > society which formed, so I wonder where this book is placed. But I
                                > think if the top layer of the surface was sifted through to be sure
                                > there is gold.
                                >
                                > As it is said `Every cloud has a silver lining' :)

                                It is true that Solomon's Temple was never found according to
                                Steiner, because it is a lie; a lie constructed by Judas Maccabaeus
                                in order to restore a false symbol to Jerusalem. Thus, behind the
                                festival of Hanukkah is the lie that Solomon's Temple was being held
                                hostage by the pagans of the syrian dynasty of Alexander the Great.

                                Well, it never existed there, although the father Maccabee was told
                                that this was what was being defiled by the romans. So, you could
                                say that he, and his five sons, were soldiers of fortune for the
                                opportunity to bring down a dynasty so great that it held within its
                                bosom the very last school of ancient mystery wisdom.

                                So, the father kills the hierophant and the young man, with
                                his 'maccabee', and then realizes that he has stepped into a sacred
                                altar. He runs up into the hills to tell of his shame, but Judas
                                denies this and says that the temple must be restored to Jerusalem.
                                And the father dies right then. Judas wins the restoraton with the
                                downfall of the last true school, and the false flag of Hanukkah is
                                borne unto the world.

                                But what he doesn't tell the folks of Jerusalem, and this has passed
                                on even to our very day, is that the blood flowing from the
                                restoration of Solomon's Temple to the city of Jerusalem was based on
                                a murder of two people; two people who stood at the centre of the
                                very last school of ancient mystery science. And Judas knew it
                                because his father was now dead, and he got the money and the fame.

                                This act would carry on as a karmic deed, and we know this; but why?

                                Why is because the Judas betrayal is going on all the time, and this
                                is why I find it so interesting that people talk about Judas as the
                                Apostle of the Consciousness Soul Age in the form of Bob Dylan.
                                This, of course, only comes from anthroposophists spouting this
                                nonsense, so why do they do it? Certainly american, but also, it
                                appears, european in its popularity. Nonsense to me and Bob.

                                What about Bob? Has anybody ever asked Bob what he thinks about it?
                                Nah....cause he don't know nuthing from anthro's. In other words,
                                its anthro's and their angst, largely americanist angst, that brings
                                dylan into a mix he knows nothing about. Just ask him, please? He's
                                already admitted he's a 'slow train coming', so get a clue!

                                Steve
                              • carol
                                Message 15 of 24 , Aug 1, 2008

                                  This isn't about listening-it's about being 'in tune' with what is happening 'in real time' -  Soul/Steve are you there?  Does the collective Soul fabric mean anything to you, does it SPEAK to you?  Do you feel the warnings, the alarms? Do you SEE?

                                  A few posts ago,  you cited a lecture by Steiner in which Steiner takes a quote from Faust- something to the effect of -  'look to the devil,  for through him, he reveals all.'

                                  There you go boy, It seems that we really have to LOOK. (Individualy) For without looking, we don't get past the dark beings presence, actions,   and in consequence, we can't  BEHOLD truth.

                                  Real time,  Steve. That's what the posts are about.

                                  I realize that this poses  a bit of a problem with you,  I've already taken notice. Why do you think Bradford has 'ducked' out?

                                  I'll tell you why-  because Ahriman's spirit force has taken a whirlwind STEP forward this year,  and at least ONE active, vocal member of this forum has chosen to remain unconscious to this fact- in consequence,  Ahrimanic beings get to stand high and play wild games on the sly, with this forun as a platform,  thanks ONE  unconscious 'host's' personality.

                                  Real time Steve, in spite of  spiritual science.

                                  Oh, if I recall,  Steiner said that when 'these' technologies are put to use,  and that this would be soon,  that the moral disposition of men had better be ready.

                                  Ready for the  'real time' stuff?

                                  Carol.

                                  > I truly have to wonder what you're up to when you post this kind of
                                  > message right after '16899', involving the decapitation on the bus.
                                  >
                                  > And I'm the materialist and sensationalist, Carol; how come?
                                  >
                                  > You do this all the time, while I try to stay *on-point* with
                                  > literally no reference to external circumstances and its materialism.
                                  >
                                  > Say something, please! What does this mean as it concerns
                                  > anthroposophy? Post-modern, everyday experience; well yes, it does
                                  > so if one subscribes to rense and jones and smoking mirrors, et al.
                                  > Let's face it; our times are a shambles if we listen to these types
                                  > of comments; and you and Bradford in one of his somber moods.
                                  >
                                  > Steve
                                  >

                                  > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" organicethics@
                                  > wrote:
                                  > >

                                  > > Chemtrail Attacks On MIllions
                                  > > In Europe Continue

                                • Stephen Hale
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Aug 1, 2008

                                    > This isn't about listening-it's about being 'in tune' with what is
                                    > happening 'in real time' - Soul/Steve are you there? Does the
                                    > collective Soul fabric mean anything to you, does it SPEAK to you?
                                    Do
                                    > you feel the warnings, the alarms? Do you SEE?
                                    >
                                    > A few posts ago, you cited a lecture by Steiner in which Steiner
                                    takes
                                    > a quote from Faust- something to the effect of - 'look to the
                                    devil,
                                    > for through him, he reveals all.'
                                    >
                                    > There you go boy, It seems that we really have to LOOK.
                                    (Individualy)
                                    > For without looking, we don't get past the dark beings presence,
                                    > actions, and in consequence, we can't BEHOLD truth.
                                    >
                                    > Real time, Steve. That's what the posts are about.
                                    >
                                    > I realize that this poses a bit of a problem with you, I've
                                    already
                                    > taken notice. Why do you think Bradford has 'ducked' out?
                                    >
                                    > I'll tell you why- because Ahriman's spirit force has taken a
                                    whirlwind
                                    > STEP forward this year, and at least ONE active, vocal member of
                                    this
                                    > forum has chosen to remain unconscious to this fact- in
                                    consequence,
                                    > Ahrimanic beings get to stand high and play wild games on the sly,
                                    with
                                    > this forun as a platform, thanks ONE unconscious 'host's'
                                    personality.

                                    > Real time Steve, in spite of spiritual science.
                                    >
                                    > Oh, if I recall, Steiner said that when 'these' technologies are
                                    put to
                                    > use, and that this would be soon, that the moral disposition of
                                    men
                                    > had better be ready.
                                    >
                                    > Ready for the 'real time' stuff?
                                    >
                                    > Carol.

                                    Yah, Carol. Ready for the real time stuff.

                                    By the way, I don't quote Steiner's faust, so wasn't me. And just
                                    between you and me, when it comes to real-time contemporary events,
                                    Bradford is lost; about as lost as you are.

                                    Say something!! Something meaningful, that is ).

                                    Steve
                                  • brigadiertp
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Aug 2, 2008

                                      > This isn't about listening-it's about being 'in tune' with what is
                                      > happening 'in real time' -

                                      "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you
                                      will be disclosed to you"

                                    • carol
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Aug 2, 2008

                                        "... Man is currently moving toward a phase on the physical plane, which will not be withstood if spiritual life were not to develop.

                                        Man will be, in a time not too far off, master over dreadful forces which he will unleash onto the physical plane. He will be able to, for example, provoke detonations, explosions in far away places, whereby people would in such position to be unable to recognize it's origin.

                                        Misfortune, if man is not yet moraly up to level for it and, if man does not use these dreadful forces solely and exclusively towards good ends. The guides of humanity, the 'masters' have foreseen this period and it is the mission of spiritual science's teachings to prepare human hearts for what is thus to come, to warn them, to show the path and the purpose."

                                        From fragmentary notes of a lecture given by Rudolf Steiner, Berlin April 3, 1905

                                        "...L'homme se dirige actuellement, sur le plan physique, vers un stade qui ne pourrait être supporté si la vie spirituelle ne se développait pas.

                                        Il sera, et cela dans un temps qui n'est pas si lointain, maître de fores effroyables qu'il fera agir sur le plan physique. Il pourra par exemple provoquer de détonations, des explosions, dans des endroits éloignés, sans que personne ne soit en mesure d'en connaître l'auteur.

                                        Malheur, si l'homme n'est pas alors moralement à la hauteur et s'il n'utilise pas ces forces effrayantes seulement et exclusivement à de bonnes fins! Les guides de l'humanité, les 'maîtres', on prévu cette époque et c'est la mission de l'enseignement de la science spirituelle que de préparer les coeurs à ce qui doit venir, de les avertir, de leur montrer le chemin et le but."

                                        Sur le livre de dix feuilles

                                        Notes fragmentaires d'après une conférence Berlin, 3 avril 1905

                                        Vis-à-vis de ces textes if faut absolument tenir compte des choses suivantes:

                                        -Tout d'abord, qu'il s'agit de notes prises au cours de conférences. C'est en particulier sensible pour les deux premières, et surtout même pour la première, qui consiste en notes très fragmentaires. Elles ne rendent donc pas fidèlement toute la pensée de celui qui a prononcé ces paroles; il y a des lacunes: des erreurs ont pu s'y glisser. Précisons que ces notes n'ont pas été revues par l'auteur.

                                        -.....

                                        Les Nombres et leurs fondements spirituels Ernst Bindel

                                        Édition augmentée de quatre conférences (ou notes fragmentaires) faites entre 1905 et 1924 par Rudolf Steiner

                                        > This isn't about listening-it's about being 'in tune' with what is
                                        > happening 'in real time' - Soul/Steve are you there? Does the
                                        > collective Soul fabric mean anything to you, does it SPEAK to you? Do
                                        > you feel the warnings, the alarms? Do you SEE?
                                        >
                                        > A few posts ago, you cited a lecture by Steiner in which Steiner takes
                                        > a quote from Faust- something to the effect of - 'look to the devil,
                                        > for through him, he reveals all.'
                                        >
                                        > There you go boy, It seems that we really have to LOOK. (Individualy)
                                        > For without looking, we don't get past the dark beings presence,
                                        > actions, and in consequence, we can't BEHOLD truth.
                                        >
                                        > Real time, Steve. That's what the posts are about.
                                        >
                                        > I realize that this poses a bit of a problem with you, I've already
                                        > taken notice. Why do you think Bradford has 'ducked' out?
                                        >
                                        > I'll tell you why- because Ahriman's spirit force has taken a whirlwind
                                        > STEP forward this year, and at least ONE active, vocal member of this
                                        > forum has chosen to remain unconscious to this fact- in consequence,
                                        > Ahrimanic beings get to stand high and play wild games on the sly, with
                                        > this forun as a platform, thanks ONE unconscious 'host's' personality.
                                        >
                                        > Real time Steve, in spite of spiritual science.
                                        >
                                        > Oh, if I recall, Steiner said that when 'these' technologies are put to
                                        > use, and that this would be soon, that the moral disposition of men
                                        > had better be ready.
                                        >
                                        > Ready for the 'real time' stuff?
                                        >
                                        > Carol.
                                        >

                                        > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale" sardisian01@
                                        > wrote:
                                        > >
                                        > > I truly have to wonder what you're up to when you post this kind of
                                        > > message right after '16899', involving the decapitation on the bus.
                                        > >
                                        > > And I'm the materialist and sensationalist, Carol; how come?
                                        > >
                                        > > You do this all the time, while I try to stay *on-point* with
                                        > > literally no reference to external circumstances and its materialism.
                                        > >
                                        > > Say something, please! What does this mean as it concerns
                                        > > anthroposophy? Post-modern, everyday experience; well yes, it does
                                        > > so if one subscribes to rense and jones and smoking mirrors, et al.
                                        > > Let's face it; our times are a shambles if we listen to these types
                                        > > of comments; and you and Bradford in one of his somber moods.
                                        > >
                                        > > Steve
                                        > >

                                        > > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" organicethics@
                                        > > wrote:
                                        > > >

                                        > > > Chemtrail Attacks On MIllions
                                        > > > In Europe Continue

                                      • carol
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Aug 2, 2008

                                          Carol: "...A few posts ago, you cited a lecture by Steiner in which Steiner takes a quote from Faust- something to the effect of - 'look to the devil, for through him, he reveals all.'"

                                          Steve: "By the way, I don't quote Steiner's faust, so wasn't me"

                                          Ok, ok, let's clear this up. I wrote that Steve cited a lecture- I should have written 'cited from a lecture'- in which Steiner quotes from Faust.

                                          Since Steve is so fond of the lecture in question, he should perhaps show so INTEREST in it's entire content as well,  it's  context,. One would assume that he would have developed within himself some understanding of the meaning and context seeing as he pulled this lecture out from the archives and subsequently cited a passage from it.

                                          I didn't write that Steve quoted Steiner's Faust. (interesting that Steve used lower carriage in typing Faust). Of course, we all know that Steiner did not 'author' Faust- and further, why would Steve, the supposed intellect, not respect the reality of this fact, in his answer to me?

                                          This is peculiar, I must say.

                                          Please judge for yourselves. good people.

                                          In Message #16888 authored by Steve Hale, a passage from the following lecture appears.

                                          http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA/GA0178/19171106p01.html.

                                          Were one to click on the link, and then read the entire lecture, one would come to the following:

                                          "...The only way to combat the influence of these Ahrimanic Beings is to realise that against certain aims of Ahriman nothing avails except to see through him, to know that he is there. I have indicated this repeatedly in the Mystery Plays; think only of the end of the last Play. The Fifth Post-Atlantean epoch must evolve to the stage where many human beings address the Ahrimanic Powers and Beings as Faust addresses Mephistopheles: "In thy Nothingness I hope to find the All." Men must be resolved to look into that realm where materialism sees the "Nothingness" and there see ... the spiritual world! Ahriman-Mephistopheles is then obliged to speak to such men as he speaks to Faust when sending him to the "Mothers":

                                          "I will not grudge my praise before thou goest, For well I see that thou the Devil knowest."

                                        • carol
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Aug 2, 2008

                                            Steve: "..And just between you and me, when it comes to real-time contemporary events, Bradford is lost; about as lost as you are. Say something!! Something meaningful, that is "

                                            Are you playing 'hide and seek'?

                                            Do you know something that we don't?

                                            I don't find that Bradford and I are increadibly lost- our souls may have been thrust into chaotic earthly conditions,  but that doesn't guarantee that we are thoroughly lost.

                                            Steve, do you understand what Anthroposophy is all about?

                                            Carol.

                                            > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" organicethics@
                                            > wrote:
                                            > >

                                            > > This isn't about listening-it's about being 'in tune' with what is
                                            > > happening 'in real time' - Soul/Steve are you there? Does the
                                            > > collective Soul fabric mean anything to you, does it SPEAK to you?
                                            > Do
                                            > > you feel the warnings, the alarms? Do you SEE?
                                            > >
                                            > > A few posts ago, you cited a lecture by Steiner in which Steiner
                                            > takes
                                            > > a quote from Faust- something to the effect of - 'look to the
                                            > devil,
                                            > > for through him, he reveals all.'
                                            > >
                                            > > There you go boy, It seems that we really have to LOOK.
                                            > (Individualy)
                                            > > For without looking, we don't get past the dark beings presence,
                                            > > actions, and in consequence, we can't BEHOLD truth.
                                            > >
                                            > > Real time, Steve. That's what the posts are about.
                                            > >
                                            > > I realize that this poses a bit of a problem with you, I've
                                            > already
                                            > > taken notice. Why do you think Bradford has 'ducked' out?
                                            > >
                                            > > I'll tell you why- because Ahriman's spirit force has taken a
                                            > whirlwind
                                            > > STEP forward this year, and at least ONE active, vocal member of
                                            > this
                                            > > forum has chosen to remain unconscious to this fact- in
                                            > consequence,
                                            > > Ahrimanic beings get to stand high and play wild games on the sly,
                                            > with
                                            > > this forun as a platform, thanks ONE unconscious 'host's'
                                            > personality.
                                            > >
                                            > > Real time Steve, in spite of spiritual science.
                                            > >
                                            > > Oh, if I recall, Steiner said that when 'these' technologies are
                                            > put to
                                            > > use, and that this would be soon, that the moral disposition of
                                            > men
                                            > > had better be ready.
                                            > >
                                            > > Ready for the 'real time' stuff?
                                            > >
                                            > > Carol.
                                            >
                                            > Yah, Carol. Ready for the real time stuff.
                                            >
                                            > By the way, I don't quote Steiner's faust, so wasn't me. And just
                                            > between you and me, when it comes to real-time contemporary events,
                                            > Bradford is lost; about as lost as you are.
                                            >
                                            > Say something!! Something meaningful, that is ).
                                            >
                                            > Steve

                                          • brigadiertp
                                            Message 21 of 24 , Aug 2, 2008

                                              > Steve: "..And just between you and me, when it comes to real-time
                                              > contemporary events, Bradford is lost; about as lost as you are. Say
                                              > something!! Something meaningful, that is "

                                              What happens when the discussion stops revolving around you Hale.
                                              What happens when you are alone in the silence?

                                              Have you ever experienced silence? Or do you experience the cacophony
                                              of your own deluded thinking processes continually?

                                              Holo
                                            • Stephen Hale
                                              Message 22 of 24 , Aug 2, 2008

                                                > Steve: "..And just between you and me, when it comes to real-time
                                                > contemporary events, Bradford is lost; about as lost as you are. Say
                                                > something!! Something meaningful, that is "
                                                >
                                                > Are you playing 'hide and seek'?
                                                >
                                                > Do you know something that we don't?
                                                >
                                                > I don't find that Bradford and I are increadibly lost- our souls may
                                                > have been thrust into chaotic earthly conditions, but that doesn't
                                                > guarantee that we are thoroughly lost.
                                                >
                                                > Steve, do you understand what Anthroposophy is all about?
                                                >
                                                > Carol.

                                                I do think I understand what Anthroposophy is all about! I think it
                                                exists as a savior of sorts. It has the power and ability to keep
                                                people from going under, and falling into despair. And I know this
                                                from personal experience.

                                                I came from a very depressive home with a father who suffered serious
                                                trauma in WWII. And he displayed the effects of this trauma for twenty-
                                                five years in the aftermath of the war won by America, c. 1948-1973.
                                                And, as a product of the war, the baby-boom generation was procreated
                                                by these surviving members of the war, and their wives.

                                                Have you ever heard of a man named John Bradshaw? He is a Catholic by
                                                faith, and an extraordinarily adept psychological counselor. In 1989
                                                he decided to produce a series of taped lectures shown on PBS entitled:
                                                Bradshaw on the Family. And this series had an unbelievable effect on
                                                people. My compadres and I discussed it for hours and hours in very
                                                self-revealing face-to-face walks around the peripatetic. We all came
                                                to an understanding of ourselves, and began to relate to each other in
                                                a way never known before. This formed a landmark in my life, and it
                                                was caused by John Bradshaw.

                                                I also felt that I played a key role in this mental exercise which
                                                occurred from 1989 until 1991, walking on a daily basis around the post-
                                                modern peripatetic, i.e., parking lot. And please don't be surprised
                                                that parking lots adjacent to business complexes can become akin to
                                                peripatetic walks of a philosophical nature. Yours truly governed this
                                                activity for no less than three years back then. And I was even graced
                                                with a monument of Stonehenge, which stood in the middle.

                                                So, I know that Anthroposophy has come my way in order to keep me
                                                from "going under". And I *would have* without its utterly positive
                                                and powerful life-giving force of love and wisdom. Whenever I feel
                                                like dropping it *it* always reminds me that it contains the power of
                                                Christ. The reason I return to it is because I inherited my father's
                                                extreme depressive tendencies due to what can be clinically called:
                                                tertiary post-traumatic stress disorder. This is what happens when
                                                victims of war trauma return to peaceful stateside and try to further
                                                their lives after having experienced destructive influences, i.e.,
                                                effects of war. They do this indeed, and my father was an exemplar of
                                                the era of "non-durable goods" which marked the 1950's. But he
                                                suffered from the lingering effects of the war in an era that simply
                                                would not recognize its effects on the returning war heroes. Thus, he
                                                lived with undiagnosed and untreated clinical depression due to the
                                                effects of war trauma; and so inflicted it on his family.

                                                And this abuse became my experience while I was growing up in the
                                                1950's; the placid decade in which everybody covered up what was really
                                                going on. There was real tumult going on behind the scene of: Howdy
                                                Doody, Ozzie and Harriet, Davy Crockett, and Leave It To Beaver. Real
                                                existential angst going on.

                                                And John Bradshaw brought it to me and many others in 1989. It seems
                                                that *that* is when the subject of "family systems theory" was meant to
                                                come forth in explanation of the 1950's anxiety and depression. My
                                                father had been dead for sixteen years before this understanding first
                                                came forth.

                                                As the saying goes: the lips are sealed.....

                                                So when little Stevey whines about his father not taking him to the
                                                father-son fishing derby at eight, and how it hurt so much, it refers
                                                to this type of rejection. And it only got worse.

                                                Maybe that is why I got into the psychology profession, and why I am an
                                                advocate of psychosophy, which wants to stem the tide of the asuras
                                                that Freud never heard of.

                                                Steve
                                              • Stephen Hale
                                                Message 23 of 24 , Aug 3, 2008
                                                  --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "brigadiertp" <typeholo@...>
                                                  wrote:

                                                  > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@>
                                                  > wrote:
                                                  > >

                                                  > > Steve: "..And just between you and me, when it comes to real-time
                                                  > > contemporary events, Bradford is lost; about as lost as you are.
                                                  Say
                                                  > > something!! Something meaningful, that is "
                                                  > >
                                                  > What happens when the discussion stops revolving around you Hale.
                                                  > What happens when you are alone in the silence?
                                                  >
                                                  > Have you ever experienced silence? Or do you experience the
                                                  cacophony
                                                  > of your own deluded thinking processes continually?
                                                  >
                                                  > Holo

                                                  I don't think I'm going to give this one much thought :-)