Soul Calendar week 05 colour sounds

  • eurythmy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2001
      The verse in movement:t

      week 05:

      The verse in movement:t

      Prologue: or how to breathe before the verse:

      ·        There are four eurythmists on the stage,.

      ·        Surrounding them is a colour; they move their feelings according to that colour;

      1: white,

      2: yellow,

      3: red,

      4: blue.

      ·        They move in the mood of different sounds of the alphabet, in a sequence:

      1:  I / E / I ,

      2 and 3:     L - I - S / L - E - S / B - E - S,

      4:              T / B / T.

      *The vowel sounds are as in the original German so in English, E is [Eh], , I is [ee].

      The Verse:

      They do the same form as prologue.

      1 and 2 do vowels of the text,
       while 3 and 4 do the consonants.

      Epilogue: or how to breathe before the verse

      The epilogue choreography is done in the same way as the prologue, with the same sounds

      Remark:

      If 2 and 3 sing the same combining of vowel and consonant in the prologue and epilogue, but during the verse 2, Yellow joins 1, White, in doing vowels; while 3,Red joins 4, Blue, in doing the consonants of the text.

    • eurythmy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18, 2001
        The verse in movement:t

        Week 06:

        The verse in movement:

        Prologue: or how to breathe before the verse:

        ·        There are five eurythmists on the stage,

        ·        Surrounding them is a colour; they move their feelings according to that colour;

        5: red

        1 and 2: yellow,

        3 and 4: violet,

        ·        They move in the mood of different sounds of the alphabet, in a sequence:

        5: L / S / L / S

        1, 2, 3, and 4: I / I in different zones.

        *The vowel sounds are as in the original German so in English, I is [ee].

        ·        5 does its form once while 1, 2, 3 and 4 doe theirs three times.

        The Verse:

        Then during the recitation
        Es ist erstanden aus de Eigenheit
        Mein Selbst und findet sich

        V does his form to “A” whilst 1, 2, 3 and 4 do theirs once.

        Then:

        als Weltenoffenbarung
        in Zeit und Raumeskräften;

        5 does his form to “B”, 1, 2, 3 and 4 do theirs once.

        Then

        die Welt, sie zeigt mir überall
        als göttlich Urbild

        5 finishes his form and 1, 2, 3 and 4 do theirs once.

        Then
        Des eignen Abbilds Wahrheit.
        5 does the dotted form
        1, 2, 3 and 4 do theirs.

        They do the same form as prologue.

        1 and 2 do vowels of the text,
         while 3 and 4 do the consonants.

        Epilogue: or how to breathe before the verse

        The epilogue choreography is done in the same way as the prologue, with the same sounds

        Remark:

        1, 2, 3 and 4 do variation on small five pointed stars; 5 does a large trapeze for with a “fifth” point bon the middle ob its large base - back stage - near the small yellow stars. This large form is cut in three parts A, B and starting/finishing place. The dotted forms are circles, near each starting place.

        1f 2 and 3 sing the same combining of vowel and consonant in the prologue and epilogue, but during the verse 2, Yellow joins 1, White, in doing vowels; while 3,Red joins 4, Blue, in doing the consonants of the text.