Kill a Blond for Anthroposophy Tomorrow!

  • tmasthenes13
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 12, 2008
      BLACK "MADONNA" FROM MALAWI ADOPTS WHITE AMERICAN CHILDREN!

      You can watch the video(in English) on the Uribi site
      http://uribi.blogspot.com/
      or else go directly to YouTube here:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQs2-5klVcI

      Hermann the f*ck Finklesteen writes today on the Uribistan Daily
      website http://uribi.blogspot.com/

      I translate below, Hermann's blog entry, which quotes many parts of
      the 1922 Steiner lecture about eye and hair color.

      I would title this part:
      KILL A BLOND FOR ANTHROPOSOPHY TOMORROW!

      Tom

      -------------------------------
      HERMANN: The Uribistan Daily reports that the Malawi TV superstar
      Asmakasi is now adopting young white American children in order to
      rescue them from stupidity, excessive consumption of chocolate and the
      education drug Ritalin. Something is happening right now, something
      which Rudolf Steiner did not yet foresee in human evolution Africans
      are now combating stupidity by adopting white children.

      ------------------
      STEINER: "Finally, only the more brown-haired and black-haired people
      could go on existing there; but if they don't receive any help, then
      they will also remain stupid. Because, the stronger the body forces
      are, the weaker the soul forces are. And earthly humanity would be in
      danger, if the blonds would die out, that the entire earthly human
      race would actually become stupid. (...)

      If the blue-eyed and blond-haired people became extinct, then [the
      remaining] human beings would become dumber and dumber --- unless they
      were to attain a kind of intelligence which is independent of
      blondness. Blond hair actually confers intelligence.

      To the extent that [the blonds] send little [of their nourishing blood
      substance] into their eyes, they remain within the brain with their
      nourishing fluids, which then confers intelligence upon their brains.
      What the brown-haired, brown-eyed people and the black-haired,
      black-eyed people send into their eyes and hair is [exactly] what the
      blonds send into their brains.

      Thus they [brown/black eyed/haired] become materialists, operating
      only out of what can be observed, and such must be compensated for by
      a spiritual science. We can really only have a Spiritual Science to
      the same degree that humanity loses its blondness and thus loses its
      intelligence. (...)

      It is a fact that the more the blond races die out, then the more the
      instinctive wisdom of humanity will also die out. Human beings will
      become more stupid."

      (Rudolf Steiner: Health and Illness. Vol. 1. This lecture, "The Eye
      --- and Hair Color" was given December 13, 1922 in Dornach; GA 348.
      Published in its latest English edition titled: "From Comets to
      Cocaine")

      HERMANN: Are you also of the opinion that humanity would become more
      stupid without blonds? Or to ask it another way: are all Anthropsfy
      Blogheads black?

      ==========================
    • Stephen Hale
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 12, 2008
        Tom,

        Every time you post stuff like this I think about how extraordinarily
        melancholic you get, and your extreme need for acceptance and love.
        Then you post seemingly antithetical material about Steiner from a
        possible critic, and you're in the limelight for another moment in
        time. Is this really that important to you?

        I had an interesting discussion with your buddy, Pete Karaiskos,
        about three years ago, who told me that he had studied anthroposophy
        faithfully for eleven years and then realized that it didn't give him
        the results that he thought it would. I believe it was around 1989
        that he said he started to see it all unravel for him. We had an
        interesting exchange about the concept and reality of evil, wherein
        he demonstrated to me his belief that it only exists in the mind.
        And that helped me to see why anthroposophy probably left him
        lacking. Yet, he was the only one who engaged, or has ever had the
        courage to engage in the subject of evil in itself; as a real
        existent fact, or a nominalistic illusion.

        For some reason, I think about him and his struggles when you post
        your stuff. I know that you are friends, and probably refer to each
        other from time to time.

        Steve

        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "tmasthenes13" <TomBuoyed@...>

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 13, 2008

          Tom brought:

           BLACK "MADONNA" FROM MALAWI ADOPTS WHITE AMERICAN CHILDREN!

          You can watch the video(in English) on the Uribi site
           http://uribi.blogspot.com/

           or else go directly to YouTube here:
           http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQs2-5klVcI

          Tracey Ullman is the satirical comedian with a bite and what she bites into is cutting edge for exactly what Tom has been wrestling with, with attitudes of the Michael community and the addiction that Tarjei has had to the festering WC.  Because Tarjei has spent so much time handing these people attention....Well Tom, pulled up the ever ongoing, boring issue of screaming celebrities adopting little African children, whole giant church sentimental donation traps and money gobbling sentimental, sentient soul, suckers clubs have created adopt a little child from some third world place.  So Tracey Ullman, a very interesting comedian pulled this up by the short hairs by adopting a white kid.  Which fits into the fear mongering racism that the Tarjei and Tom hope, and it is a pretty useless hope, hope to have Anthros understand and laugh at the army of mockers and scoffers and snipers that go after the sincere, blundering and sentimental Anthro.

          It is a complex world of  innuendo, languge, and meaning, in the 21st century itard generation that Anthros seem to avoid like the plague.  Now the rational arguments for blatantly attacking and underestimating Dr. Steiner comes from people who should be laughed at openly, and openly mocked.  Just as the entire White House with their blatant lies should be mocked and ushered out of office for their entire charade.  Because the whole business of Michael is to see through the charade and see the grinning stupid face of Ahriman or the Religious right with their Luciferic arrogance and misinformation and disinformation about what the Bible is.

          If we say, here on this list, that the Transfiguration should be and could be looked at as the Moral Core of the Sun Being penetrating the Axis and core of the Earth and tying together a Midsummer Being Novalis, Raphael, John the Baptist, Elias to a Midwinter being - Moses, Lazarus, St. John and Christian Rosenkreuz -  and further placing the Moral math as well as the external forces of the laws of the Sun into an internal compass for Moral humanity to digest through profound prismatic and spectrum light fields developing out of the Astral Earth as a New Sun Center  -----   Well doesn't this just make the religious sentimental, Bible thumping, Luciferic and retarded thinkers and dogmatists fidget and flee for the safety of their Luciferic strangle hold on the Christ?  They flee to the thinker who stands before their congregation and whips them into stupidity.

          Okay, so suppose Anthros, some Anthros, most Anthros also need lessons in 21st century language discernment, media discernment and ability to enter into all aspects of culture without the obvious Anthro repulsion and sickening cowardice if one mentions the Matrix Series or some Media attempt.... Anthros find themselves running and hiding behind a flimsy defense of failure to grasp the language of the 21st century and merely label, label such stuff Luciferic and Ahrimanic and think they are done with it.  They are absolved.  No. No, Tom and Tarjei perhaps insist that we are not absolved for retreating behind Steiner's skirts, especially if we have not yet developed a dynamic discernment and inner navigational capacity to discern what people say, when they are mocking or when they are attempting to lie to our faces.  It comes down to Pilatus and What is Truth and Anthros, while having the tools to develop an enhanced dynamic insight into all aspects of language and truth or lie and deception and all the layers of self deception and even global Ahrimanic intentions living in millions of power brokers... Even the Luciferic Mystery Center of Las Vegas against the Ahrimanic dominated current White House and Wall Street avarice wolves.

          But it is obviously something more intimate to our 21st century struggle to gain the courage to be Anthros isn't it?  Media comes crashing in waves upon the Anthro souls stuck in some sweet tangle of Jesus and the Middle Ages... the pure and etheric monastic retreat and safe region of a Eurythmy training or throwing Tom out into LA and the world with his military and Anthro Michael intel charging over the barbed wire fences of Anthro political correctness.  Storming the gates of Anthro political Correctness have arisen and arise from our constant meeting with the naive and cowardly Anthro who cannot and has not been able to decode the language and media tidal waves coming at them, without retreating into a dogmatic fundamentalistic Steiner position.

          Anyone who understand Spiritual Science and Dr. Steiner has no fear of the freedom of humanity and the compassion and depth of humanity and the courage that humanity could develop in their soul life and spirits.  But part of this wrestling with the Zeitgeist is to see how the itard community of global satire and truth, like John Stewart and the Colbert Report have morphed... morphed into the problem that when we try to speak directly the the Ahrimanic forces and laugh them out of office with cognition, we find that the Ahrimanic forces, as Dr. Steiner and Christ both knew, represent a little tougher and more challenging alien will than the Luciferic forces.

          Now this brings us to the edge of the pattern of time release of the Sorathian forces in our age, as dawning forces of sickness, distortion, torture, sadism and complete reversal of Moral Sun Light and the compass of the Soul to the opposite, a complete and compelling cultural and media attack to present the opposite of a Christic moral Sun with an intensity that will catch the uncognitive youth and human being into a snare and nightmare not unlike the nightmare that thwarted Anthroposophy through Wilson and WWI and II.  We are faced with an evolved form of media language that also requires a kind of schooling to cut through to the substance without being over or underwhelmed by the package.  It isn't the package it is the ability to discern the substance and beings behind the substance and our training as Michael students are truly challenging, because we face intimate and ultimate terrorism in rapid fire, ak47, laser and taser clip action thought forms that constantly morph... but our job is to stay ready to read the morphs because the morphs still tell us of the location, the location of clusters and pockets of Ahrimanic, Luciferic and Sorathian terroristic forces.

        • carol
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 13, 2008

            Bradford: "Now this brings us to the edge of the pattern of time release of the Sorathian forces in our age, as dawning forces of sickness, distortion, torture, sadism and complete reversal of Moral Sun Light and the compass of the Soul to the opposite, a complete and compelling cultural and media attack to present the opposite of a Christic moral Sun with an intensity that will catch the uncognitive youth and human being into a snare and nightmare not unlike the nightmare that thwarted Anthroposophy through Wilson and WWI and II..... Michael students are truly challenged, because we face intimate and ultimate terrorism in rapid fire, ak47, laser and taser clip action thought forms that constantly morph... but our job is to stay ready to read the morphs because the morphs still tell us of the location, the location of clusters and pockets of Ahrimanic, Luciferic and Sorathian terroristic forces."

            'Psychological Operations Is My Specialty' Confessions Of A Covert Agent

            http://www.rense.com/general82/psy.htm

            http://stoplying.ca/video/naomi_wolf_end_of_america.htm

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 13, 2008

              Steve: "Tom, Every time you post stuff like this I think about how extraordinarily melancholic you get, and your extreme need for acceptance and love."

              You know Steve, last Monday into Wenesday , through what we refer to as 'the weather', all living 'organisms' in my environs went through a pretty spectacular 'electro magnetic' roller coaster, likely in addition to other forms of microwaving on top of the aerosol dispersal of various poisions.. On Thursday morn upon waking, after having evaluated  what my own body and spirit could relate to me of the event, I wondered seriously how the bees had fared this time. And the funniest thing is that one of 'remedies' I intiuited as being necessary to pull myself together with, was bee pollen...Just to say that to this moment, my soul and physical organism still recall how 'the weather system' threw me  way off balance, in many ways..

              This is what one may quietly referred to as CHAOS.

              It may well be that Tom has always had a particular shyness with Anthroposophical soul development, OR it may be that WHEN a 'Sorathian Whirwind' thrusts itself into his living environment, through so called 'forces of nature', this overwhelming form of chaos which has power to subdue to a certain extent all  living beings, may in turn cause him to manifest certain behavior patterns.

              Melancholic? I think it's more like a sudden release of his moral sense. Gee!! Now, isn't this becoming an fast increasing,  all pervading social phenomena.?

              Ok, ok, it's probably a combination of both. Carol.

> [...]
              > > only out of what can be observed, and such must be compensated for
              > by
              > > a spiritual science. We can really only have a Spiritual Science to
              > > the same degree that humanity loses its blondness and thus loses its
              > > intelligence. (...)
              > >
              > > It is a fact that the more the blond races die out, then the more
              > the
              > > instinctive wisdom of humanity will also die out. Human beings will
              > > become more stupid."

              > > (Rudolf Steiner: Health and Illness. Vol. 1. This lecture, "The Eye
              > > --- and Hair Color" was given December 13, 1922 in Dornach; GA 348.
              > > Published in its latest English edition titled: "From Comets to
              > > Cocaine")
              > >
              > > HERMANN: Are you also of the opinion that humanity would become more
              > > stupid without blonds? Or to ask it another way: are all Anthropsfy

            • Nina
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 14, 2008