Re: A Moral reckoning

  • carynlouise24
    Message 1 of 104 , Jul 8 6:41 AM
      Carol wrote:

      'Something concerns me though, in your case. It appears that a full
      blown social 'program' has been put in place, in South Africa
      which has the caracteristic and goal of raising the stature of the black
      population to an established 'norm' as leading members of it's
      productive society'.

      I find this remark to be hilarious (considering Africa is Black!) and
      unworthy of anthroposophy conversation.

      Also Carol if I may say your highlighting of Rudolf Steiner's text is
      rather annoying it tends to give me a headache therefore I don't read
      it.
    • jmn36210
      Message 104 of 104 , Sep 22, 2008

        Steve wrote [message #17494]:

        "Not wanting by any express means to garner all your attention, J-M,
        would you kindly explain what the above means concerning M. Steiner?

        Are you implying that he stood forever in the rarified climes of the
        mountainous regions in Central Asia?"

        How could you possibly *not* garner all my attention?... :-)

        Please pay attention! :-)
        I'm highlighting the text --- especially for *you* this time.
        This is your last chance --- to qualify as someone having an elementary
        understanding of Rudolf Steiner's work and mission. :-)

        J-M wrote [message #17342]:

        In comparison with the one who inspired G.I. Gurdjieff', the "demonic being"
        standing behind Alice Bailey is of a different *caliber* altogether, imo.

                                      ********************

        Alice Bailey - *Initiation, Human and Solar* (Chapter V):

        "Group two has the World Teacher for its presiding Head.  He is that Great
        Being whom the Christian calls the Christ; he is known also in the Orient as
        the Bodhisattva, and as the Lord Maitreya, and is the one looked for by the
        devout Mohammedan, under the name of the Iman Madhi. He it is who has
        presided over the destinies of life since about 600 B.C. and he it is who has
        come out among men before, and who is again looked for. He is the great
        Lord of Love and of Compassion, just as his predecessor, the Buddha,
        was the Lord of Wisdom."

        "(...) and in a physical body he can be found by those who know the way,
        dwelling in the Himalayas, and working in close cooperation with his two
        great Brothers, the Manu and the Mahachohan. Daily he pours out his
        blessing on the world, and daily he stands under the great pine in his garden
        at the sunset hour with hands uplifted in blessing over all those who truly
        and earnestly seek to aspire."

                                      ********************

        That says it all --- for anyone having an elementary understanding of Rudolf
        Steiner's work and mission.

        Of course, to imply that they (Bailey, Gurdjieff) have anything in common
        with Rudolf Steiner and Archangel Michael --- is already the perpetration
        of an *occult crime*!

        J-M concludes:

        So, do you now understand why Alice Bailey was the messenger of a truly
        *demonic being* --- the spokeperson of the Antichrist [a Master of Disguise!]
        and beyond all doubt an arch-enemy of Rudolf Steiner and the key mission
        of anthroposophical spiritual science from a world historical perspective?

        That's what "the above" meant concerning Rudolf Steiner and his enemies.

        Jean-Marc