Re: Summer Solstice

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 1 2:09 PM
      > Thus, these two streams were joined in the Jordan River that
      > momentous day. It represents the macrocosmic alignment of what
      > existed microcosmically in Jesus already; for he had born it for the
      > past seventeen years in his innermost being. Ever since he was
      > twelve years old, he personally had these two streams in him working
      > together in order to prepare for this very fateful day.

      So in definite respects we could say that the Rosicrucian Stream flows
      along with the Astral current of 77 generations. And the Manichean
      Stream flows along with the time stream of the Etheric current of 42
      generations. As such, both require something more.

      The former requires a twelfth in order for 11 x7 = 77 to become 12 x7 =
      84.

      The latter requires a seventh in order for 6 x7 = 42 to become 7 x 7 =
      49.

      These existed in the two Jesus boys, indicating their respective
      completions. But it would take the One who had started it all as the
      great teacher of the Sun Wisdom in historical time to effect the
      necessary conjunction seventeen years prior to the one that occurred at
      the river.

      He would sacrifice his physical life on earth for it in order to give
      his mighty Ego to the boy who had none. For the boy who had no ego also
      had no karma. He had never been born before on earth. Instead, he
      offered himself as an unstamped template for the future Christ. This
      was also needed; a true first-born.

      Steve
    • Stephen Hale
      Message 2 of 25 , Jul 1 8:35 PM
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "nadmateescu" <nadmateescu@...>
        wrote:

        > Some four years ago, danifyou wrote:
        >
        > "Now imagine a being staying aloft
        > In the Starry Heavens without incarnating
        > For centuries; does the 'Anthropos'
        > Not assimilated to Sophia intrinsic part of?
        > So, proof to Steiner's statement;
        > If who who is Avatara-like; so close
        > To Anthroposophia cannot live more
        > Than 14 years old - penetration insufficient
        > The Ego does not take a footing proper
        > In the organ called Liver-(So Ethereal!)
        > Then the Moon "Irregular" Influence Luciferian
        > Comes and destroy the latter; Poison Water!
        > (That's like the Little Prince
        > Who took the bite of the Serpent;
        > And makes us think why Zara
        > Jumped in the Nathan Boy
        > Just after the completion of a Jupiter cycle...
        > Is it because the "Grace-given" period stops;
        > Come perturbation in the organism via the Moon orb?)
        > How much more Anthroposophia to not thrive!
        > Even not attempt!
        > No! we have to lift ourselves
        > And receive the Message of the Air!"
        >
        > Dan tries :
        >
        > Why he stopped the tale to write?
        > The children wanted more of it...:)
        > When she stood naked with the pearl
        > Or she was veiled and raised as a young girl
        > Come boy! she whispered (The kouros is awakened)
        > "Talitha koum!" is my attempt
        > For little darling Sophie..:)
        >
        > I wonder what danifyou still doing?

        Not posting here apparently, although I remember having a number of
        discourses with 'premabrahmarama', aka Danny of Montreal, over on the
        A_T site not long after this one. He certainly spoke the language of
        the Consciousness Soul in my experience, as did our very own Harvey
        pooka. The two made a very nice consort for those of us still
        working with the meshing of the Intellectual Soul with the aforesaid.

        Danny once termed me, 'The Elaborator'. I liked that, although it
        gave me the sense that he thought he was experiencing directly what I
        could only express theoretically. It made me think, very early on,
        that he must have been one of these graduates of First Class at
        Dornach, although I never verified it with him. I remember Fichte
        being his man; like Holderlin is for Bradford.

        I remember trying to say something about 'premabrahma' being directly
        related to what came before Abraham, and I even tried to explain it.
        Sun-Wisdom + Earth Wisdom in a constellary event that waited until
        the very last of the ancient mysteries to reveal itself. And this I
        am still wondering if he understood.

        So, yes, where is Danny of Montreal?

        Steve
      • carynlouise24
        Message 3 of 25 , Jul 2 12:41 AM
          You are greatly respected Steve. Thank you for being you.

          Caryn.

          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
          <sardisian01@...> wrote:

          > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carynlouise24"
          > <carynlouise24@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Knew it! Felt it in my bones when I was born I said to myself
          > Caryn
          > > you are travelling backwards and Caryn said to me that's why I'm
          > one
          > > hundred now but wait till you one hundred I'll be 0 then I said
          > cool!
          > >
          > > :)
          > >
          > > It is phenomenal – we are going right back to the beginning.
          This
          > is
          > > why I think Dr. Steiner could read the time because it has
          already
          > > happened in time. He once said; when we build a house; it is up
          > > us what we do in the house but the house will still be there.
          Also
          > > with time and space – the distance is either very far or very
          near –

          > > it doesn't disappear. Phenomenal.
          > >
          > > Thanks JM.
          >
          > Yes, we are going back. Middle age declines in increments of seven
          > years, so that by the end of this epoch and the entry into the
          sixth,
          > middle age will reduce to twenty-one years of age. In our present
          > time, twenty-one years signifies the completion of adolescence and
          > the entry into maturity, i.e., adulthood. It is the age that
          > effectively begins the fourth developmental cycle of human growth
          and
          > development. From 21 to 28 years is the period of this fourth
          stage,
          > and it has to do with the ego in the same way that 14-21 has to do
          > with the astral body; 7-14 to do with the etheric body;, and 0-7
          has
          > to do with the physical body. Reaching twenty-one years of age,
          and
          > progressing further, has everything to do with the Earth, just as
          > those earlier developmental cycles have really everything to do
          with
          > the earlier planetary incarnations of earth: Moon, Sun, and
          Saturn.

> [...]
          > of middle age as one of its expressions. The backward movement of
          > comets is another. Also, the growing experience of the phenomena
          > of "synchronicity", in which we have the srrong feeling of having
          > been here before (deja vu). This is also owing to the future-to-
          past
          > streaming of the astral current.
          >
          > Now, if we go back two thousand years to the midpoint of earth
          > evolution we can find a moment in which this etheric stream and
          this
          > astral stream joined forces together. And out of this joining, a
          > veritable conjunction occurred. This was indeed the moment when
          the
          > Baptism took place. Spiritual Sun meets Physical Sun; and day
          meets
          > the night. Two cousins, both born of the Holy Spirit five months
          > apart. The first born has a mother who was maybe seventy years
          old;
          > the second has a mother who is just a girl of sixteen. And this
          > means something for the eventual conjunction that would occur.
          > Because the concept of alpha and omega is already contained within
          > the configuration of these two births.
          >
          > These boys, born of the Holy Spirit five months apart to the
          elderly
          > Elizabeth and the youngster, Mary, both were part of a very long
          and
          > large generational stream that is described in the Gospel of Luke
          at
          > a certain early point wherein the generations of Joseph are
          > retraced. And this retrace went back 77 generations to Adam and
          the
          > Son of God. This is the stream out of which Jesus and John the
          > Baptist were born. And this was of the Astral Stream that
          > continuously flows from the future into the past. They were both
          > born of this stream.
          >
          > And the elder of the two cousins was aligned with the sign of
          > Aquarius, and the other with Pisces, which bears a higher
          initiation
          > than the former. Aquarius is an air sign, but it bears it in
          water,
          > which was the configuration of the human form for many thousands of
          > years until this meeting of two cousins took place at the river
          > Jordan. Pisces is a water sign, but it bears it in the air,
          because
          > mankind had achieved through slow evolutionary progression a
          skeletal
          > system designed to live free in the air on a solidly formed
          ground.
          > When Jesus was baptized in the water, He walked out of the river
          onto
          > the solid earth. He was the first to bear in Himself the truly
          free
          > man.
          >
          > John baptized in water for the sole purpose of withdrawing the air
          > from the lungs of those who received his initiaiton in Aquarius.
          His
          > purpose was to separate the etheric sheath from the physical body
          so
          > that the recipient could experience something of what was about to
          > take place; the conjunction that would be the great Transition in
          > Time on earth. Thus, he effected a kind of near-death experience by
          > holding those who received his initiation, among whom were those
          who
          > would become the disciples of the Christ, under the water until the
          > air in the lungs was exhausted. And this had the desired effect of
          > separating the etheric from the physical, opening up the veil of
          > spiritual insight for a short period of time.
          >
          > Thus, this conjunction, wherein an initiate of Aquarius initiates
          > those who were ready and could stand to endure what he had to give,
          > also involved initiating his own cousin, who bore the higher
          > initiation of Pisces. It is because if we trace Pisces to Aqaurius
          > to Capricorn to Sagitarrius to Scorpio we have the zodiacal
          > configuration that coincides with the Spiritual Sun stream that
          goes
          > back the seventy-seven generations to the first Adam. Thus, what
          had
          > to take place that day in the Jordan had to flow out of this
          stream.

          > Conversely, if we take Aries as the sign in which the Material Sun
          of
          > the day had been in since 777 years before, and trace it backwards
          we
          > time, i.e., Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo; all the way back to Virgo
          at
          > the high (midpoint) of the Atlantean Epoch itself, c. 11547 BC.
          And
          > this represents the Etheric Stream of time.
          >
          > Thus, these two streams were joined in the Jordan River that
          > momentous day. It represents the macrocosmic alignment of what
          > existed microcosmically in Jesus already; for he had born it for
          the
          > past seventeen years in his innermost being. Ever since he was
          > twelve years old, he personally had these two streams in him
          working
          > together in order to prepare for this very fateful day.
          >
          > Steve

        • nadmateescu
          Message 4 of 25 , Jul 4 6:53 AM
            Bradford wonderfull wrote :

            "Mineral, plant, animal, Angel, Archangel, Archai, etc are much more
            lawfully bound to answer HIS VOICE than we in the human realm. HIS
            VOICE is part of the DESTINY OF HUMAN SPEECH. His incarnation on Earth
            resulted in His conception through the WORD of the human larynx. Our
            own resident DOVE transmitted the morphogenetic field blueprints.

            It is because of this bird of Freyja/Aphrodite or Cosmic Love that the
            opening of St. Johns gospel of the Eagle begins as it does. The Great
            Eagle soars high above creation and surveys how this creation is
            literally the mighty workshop of the Cosmic Logos. To comprehend why
            John and the mother of Jesus, Mary, retire to Ephesus, we must
            comprehend why the statue of Diana at Ephesus was based on the mammal
            forces of milk. The lunar reproductive fields in the mammal move from
            the lowest to the highest ecological systems, and reveal for us the
            purpose of the many-breasted Diana with her zodiacal necklace
            encircling her awesome throat. This is part of the mystery of Good
            Friday to Easter that includes Freyja and THE NECKLACE OF THE BRISINGS."

            R. Steiner:
            "A stone falls from Lucifer's crown and this stone becomes the holy
            cup wherein the Christ-Principle is united with the Lucifer-Principle.
            Knowledge of this mighty impulse developed the power of the Ego in the
            Knights of the Grail. And to those who were pupils in the Mysteries of
            the Holy Grail the following teaching was given: — (I will give in
            simple dialogue form what the pupils of the Grail were made to realise
            step by step. Many people will say: This is unheard of! None the less
            it is truth but truth that will be subjected to the same fate as those
            emissaries who were sent from civilised States to the courts of
            barbarians — as Voltaire relates. First, unworthy treatment and then,
            afterwards, recognition and acknowledgment.) This, then, was said to
            the pupils of the Grail: `Look at the plant. Its flower may not be
            compared with the human head. The flower, with its male and female
            organs of fertilisation, corresponds to the sexual system in man. It
            is the root of the plant that corresponds to the human head.' Darwin
            himself once rightly compared the root of the plant with the head of
            man. The human being is a plant reversed. He has accomplished the
            complete turn. In chastity and purity the plant stretches out its
            calyx towards the light, receiving its rays, receiving the `holy
            love-lance,' the `kiss' which ripened the fruit. The animal has turned
            only half-way. — The plant, whose `head' bores into the earth, the
            animal with its spine in the horizontal direction, and the human being
            with his upright posture and his upward gaze — these together form the
            cross. To the pupils of the Grail it was further said: `Verily, Plato
            spoke truly when he said that the World-Soul lies crucified in the
            Body of the World. The World-Soul, the soul pervading plant, animal
            and man, lives in bodies which, together, represent the cross.' This
            is the original signification of the cross — All other interpretations
            are meaningless.

            In what sense has man accomplished the complete turn? According to the
            insight of true Mysticism, the plant has the consciousness of sleeping
            man. When he is asleep, the human being is, in a sense, like a plant.
            He has acquired the consciousness that is his to-day by having
            permeated the pure plant-body with desires, with the body of passions.
            Thereby he has risen higher on the path to self-consciousness. But
            this has been achieved at the cost of permeating pure plant-substance
            with desire.

            The pupils of the Grail were told of a state to which man would attain
            in the future. Possessed of clear, alert consciousness, his being
            would be purified, the substance of his body would become as pure and
            chaste as that of the plant, and his organs of reproduction
            transformed. The idea living in the minds of the Knights of the Grail
            was that the man of the future will have powers of reproduction not
            filled with the element of desire but as chaste and pure as the calyx
            which turns towards the `love-lance' — the rays of the sun. The Grail
            Ideal will be fulfilled when man brings forth his like with the purity
            and chastity of the plant, when he brings forth his own image in the
            higher calyx and becomes a creator in the Spirit. This ideal was known
            as the Holy Grail the transformed reproductive organs which bring
            forth the human being as purely and as chastely as the word is brought
            forth to-day by the waves of air working through the larynx.

            And now let us see how this sublime ideal lived on the heart and soul
            of Richard Wagner. — In the year 1857, on Good Friday, he was standing
            on the balcony of the summer-house at the Villa Wesendonck and as he
            looked out over the landscape he saw the budding of the early spring
            flowers. The sight of the young plants revealed to him the mystery of
            the Holy Grail, the mystery of the coming-to-birth of all that is
            implicit in the image of the Holy Grail. All this he felt in
            connection with Good Friday and in the mood that fell upon him the
            first idea of Parsifal was born. Many things happened in the
            intervening period but the feeling remained in him and out of it he
            created the figure of Parsifal — the figure in whom knowledge is
            sublimated to feeling, the figure who having suffered for others,
            becomes "a knower through compassion." And the Amfortas-mystery
            portrays how human nature in the course of evolution has been wounded
            by the lance of defiled love.

            Such, then, is the mystery of the Holy Grail."

            Parsifal Beneath the Bodhi Tree

            Anyone who encounters Wagner's Parsifal, previously knowing Wolfram's
            MHG epic poem Parzival, will most likely be puzzled by the second act
            of the music-drama. (The drama and the poem have been compared by
            Jessie Weston). The magician who lives in a tower of the castle has a
            similar name to the castrated sorcerer Clinschor who, in Wolfram's
            poem, controls the Castle of Maidens. In this castle, however, the
            maidens are not imprisoned princesses, but nymphomaniac vegetation.
            Wagner's magician, Klingsor, has castrated himself; whereas Wolfram's
            Clinschor suffered this indignity at the hands of an outraged husband.
            He has in his power the seductive Kundry, whose double nature is not
            shared by Wolfram's Condrie (although there are two Condries in the
            epic poem: one of them is a sorceress and the other one Gawain's
            sister, a captive of Clinschor). Kundry encounters Parsifal, who
            resists her, and in this episode, Kundry has been related to Wolfram's
            Orgeluse; but Wolfram makes no connection between Kundry and Orgeluse.

            So there are points of contact, but also significant differences, as
            Wagner himself acknowledged, between the drama Parsifal and the epic
            Parzival. In particular, the action of the second act of the
            music-drama is not closely related to Wolfram's epic. Approaching this
            act of the music-drama from an Indological perspective, a consistently
            Buddhist theme can be detected at the level of deep structure. Also in
            surface details there are several points of contact with the life of
            the Buddha, suggesting that here Wagner is portraying his hero as a
            bodhisattva or even as an incarnation of the Buddha or as another
            future Buddha. This apparently radical interpretation is, as we shall
            see, well supported both by internal evidence and Wagner's own
            writings. Here is Wagner's description of his intended treatment of
            the Buddha in the opera that never was, Die Sieger.

            open quotes The difficulty here was to make the Buddha himself - a
            figure totally liberated and above all passion - suitable for dramatic
            and, more especially, musical treatment. But I have now solved the
            problem by having him reach one last remaining stage in his
            development whereby he is seen to acquire a new insight, which - like
            every insight - is conveyed not by abstract associations of ideas but
            by intuitive emotional experience, in other words, by a process of
            shock and agitation suffered by his inner self; as a result, this
            insight reveals him in his final progress towards a state of supreme
            enlightenment.close quotes

            [Letter to Mathilde Wesendonk, 5 October 1858, Wesendonk-Briefe
            108-10, tr. Spencer and Millington]

            This is, of course, exactly what happens to Parsifal! In his case, the
            shock that induces Welthellsicht is Kundry's kiss. As with Brünnhilde
            (see above), it may have been Wagner's original intention that the
            knowledge imparted to Parsifal was limited; in this case, to
            understanding what he had seen at the Grail Castle; an understanding
            gained by Parsifal himself experiencing the same seduction that had
            been the downfall of Amfortas. Then Wagner's scheme became greatly
            expanded, as it had been with both Brünnhilde and the Buddha, so that
            Parsifal was now to be granted, through Kundry's kiss, the hidden
            knowledge or vidya.

            So war es mein Kuss,
            der welthellsichtig dich machte?
            Mein volles Liebes Umfangen
            lässt dich dann Gottheit erlangen.
            Die Welt erlöse, ist dies dein Amt;
            schuf dich zum Gott die Stunde,
            für sie lass mich ewig dann verdammt,
            nie heile mir die Wunde!

            So was it my kiss
            that gave you world-perception?
            Then the full embrace of my loving
            surely will raise you to godhead!
            Redeem the world, if that's your mission;
            let me make you a god, for just an hour,
            rather than leave me to eternal damnation,
            my wound never to be healed!

            [Kundry in Act 2 of Parsifal]

            This suggests that Parsifal is a Bodhisattva in the Buddhist
            tradition, one who attains vidya, knowledge, and pragnyáma (Pali) or
            paramartha (Sanskrit), highest wisdom or ultimate reality, that level
            of truth which is known only to a Buddha. At the end of his path, the
            bodhisattva (as he has been described by Western scholars) stands on
            the edge of nirvana. Pragnyámá is one of the sankhárokhando,
            categories of discrimination. Another of these is karuná, pity or
            compassion, that which desires the destruction of the sorrow of the
            afflicted. One of the virtues (páramitá) of the Bodhisattva is
            prajñápáramitá, the virtue preceding from wisdom or the perfection of
            wisdom, in which that wisdom becomes available to other sentient beings.

            open quotes There is a kind of wisdom called chintá-pragnyáwa,
            which is received by intuitive perception, and not from information
            communicated by another. It is possessed in an eminent degree by the
            Bodhisats; but the wisdom that discovers the four great truths is
            received only by the Pasé-Buddhas and the supreme Buddhas in their
            last birth. close quotes

            [Spence Hardy, Manual of Buddhism, 1853. Hardy was writing about the
            southern tradition, in which the Bodhisattva ideal is less developed
            than it is in Maháyána.]"

            From:http://home.c2i.net/monsalvat/india.htm#India

            --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@...>

            Message 5 of 25 , Jul 11 8:22 AM

              Bradford brought;

              "But suppose we penetrate somewhere to the side of this, and examine a Winter Solstice and a Summer Solstice and a St. John's Tide imagination.  We have the Christ Being bringing to opposite beings, two polar beings, two human beings who will represent the inner moral sun forces that now fare and define themselves for our seasons as the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn.  Christ, is way, way ahead of the game.  The Inner Moral Sun force of the New Earth is tied to two polar individualities.  Should we say that the Christ stands in the middle of Moses and Elias or Elijah, Christ stands radiating between these two polar points and anchors the new or rather anchors the real Midsummer and Midwinter mysteries right before our eyes, as the Anchor point, not of math, because the math and spin of the Earth is there as well, but the moral heights and depths of vision and individuality who carry and will carry the new spin of the Moral Sun of the Earth... suddenly appear side by side with Christ?

[...]

              So what I have proposed is that on one hand we see how the Christ placed Himself in the central core of the Earth's Moral Reckoning as the new Inner Sun Being.  But side by side with the seasons we arrive at human beings, human Initiates who earned the right to be the inner moral compass of the Seasons of Humanity.  We have a Soul Calendar by Steiner. We have a compass direction for every tick of the clock of how the Earth has become and IS becoming an inner navigational compass for the Soul to understand the streams of the Sun and the Earth as the new Schooling and central theme of a new Earth Science.

              John the Baptist and St. John the divine have powerful initiate streams coming off them.  I indicated that George McDonald and his entire works follow the Summer Solstice stream of the Midsummer and St.John/Novalis mystery.  The Sun in Midwinter and seeing the sun through the Earth and understanding the paintings of Rembrandt and understanding the St. John/Lazarus point is pivotal to our new grasp of the inner Sun Mysteries streaming through the Earth.  Can you catch the wave?  Can you catch the streaming rays of the Inner Sun?  But we also have the Autumn and Michael Mysteries.  Represented by the Initiate Dr. Steiner.  Steiner tags and answers the ST. John Revelation mystery and catches it and shines it forth as a new 20th and 21st century illumination.

              We have rays and streams coming forth and off the central Transfiguration event, where Christ takes hold of the inner moral forces and streams.  Ties together Lazarus and St. John and as we progress we see how the moral illumination of the Christ forces manifest at different Inward turns of the season.  We can pick up those who have caught those rays.  We can pick up how John the Baptist and Novalis as a Midsummer stream of rays, was picked up by George McDonald.  It is clear as a bell there.  We can follow the struggle of the Sciences and the in depth stream of Revelation and Christian Rosenkreuz... and indeed partly what we are aware of as the progress of our inner moral streaming of Light, are how Moses and Elias pivot on how the Christ stands within the inner Moral Axis of the New Earth mysteries.

              Through the prism of task and moral human individuals and the Christ Event itself we are heading into the Moral Sun, the inner Moral Sun where we can outline streams and rays and grasp a whole new set of moral compass points that have not shattered or upended the Earth yet, but gradually, from within the Christ chose his point of axis and refrence as a position of the Sun Being within the Earth and quickened initiates and human beings with different aspects of the prismatic, the new Newtonian Moral Prismatic compass points.  And they appear in books, films, poems, and streams of souls who gradually learn to experience the Year, not merely as an external field of observations of the heavens but that we are looking into the Transfiguration from a whole new and rich perspective.

              I'm sure most of us understand and see the point and can add rich layers of details to what is being proposed.  Or, maybe the whole idea shocks our Biblical brainwashing and refuses to see the ongoing mystery of the Christ not only in the ethers, but the moral streaming of streams of light illuminating human beings in different prismatic soul developments.  We have the Earth Herself and her position as a seed form that is worked upon by the Christ Being and Humanity and humans in development who catch the seed forces germinating into a whole new genesis as Steiner has strongly indicated in St. John in relation to the other gospels.  But how we begin or follow Dr. Steiner's lead in orientating ourselves toward streams... and I don't merely imply Aristotle and Platonic streams... I mean whole prismatic forces that are worked and developed by US and by the Initiates who are building up a whole New Cosmos out of the dead science vision of just how the Earth sits in the cosmos.  But how the Earth sits in the cosmos has no point of refrence to how the new Christ Being penetrated, not only the body of Jesus past the bones and blood forces, but already set up the new Axis and Earth mysteries with developed and sanctioned human beings to stream, stream through history, stream through incarnations and stream through time, their prismatic soul field inspirations.

              And Dr. Steiner stands in the Autumn axis and mystery of the Michael stream as Cognitive Schooling that prepares for the deepest insights by preparing thinking to penetrate not only All Souls Day, but find the mystery of Christian Rosenkreuz and the deeper profound Vulcan Sciences of Light and warmth.  Presently from standpoint Earth, apparently, and correct me if I'm wrong, the eleven year pattern of the sun spots have vanished.

              Message 6 of 25 , Jul 20 10:08 AM

                Platonism, the Arts, Novalis and John the Baptist -  In a Summer solstice direction of soul orientation we approach Poets and Singers, writers and story makers.  We know a stream in our souls of the warmed summer breezes, the full stars and the celebration of tales.  So as an orientation we learn to understand where certain forces are coming from.

                To study the New Core Earth Ethical and Moral Individualism of the New Etheric Sun Being Christ we encounter the vision of the spinning moral core where the Christ had tied together two individuals..a unique Archangelic Folk Angel over the Hebrew people who was incarnated with all the heavenly and spiritual clarity of a John the Baptist/Raphael/Novalis/Elias -  and this unique soul individuality was tied together with Moses, the Law giver, the Science laws, the earth and science laws with their moral core...Moses/Lazarus/St.John/Christian Rosenkreuz.  We understand as the Moral interior Sun the Christ tied together certain individual beings whose unfolding destinies on Earth would also carry the quality of the mighty Divine Beings and forces of deep interior soul thought that Winter itself revealed in the human soul and that Midsummer itself revealed in the human soul and that Autumn and Michael revealed to the human Soul... great streams of newly polished and newly shining individuals, catch the light of the Christ Sun and flood painting and Raphael... flood the sciences, monitor the sciences and seek for the Michael/Christ sciences against the Ahrimanic Sciences....

                Poetry - Singers, Poets, artists - Streams with a Midsummer Christianity and we learn to disect the spectrum of the prismatic fields of Light that come from the Moral Sun and find where souls are absorbing and reflecting through their own souls this Moral Sun stream.  I mean we also know that as humans we have dark polaric inspirations that have all opened up that range from Ahrimanic - Luciferic and Asuric and further Anti-Sun overshadowings and inspirations.  We are able to feel the contrasting forces of Light and Darkness and feel the entire squirming skin of the dragon beneath our souls... as our Souls learn a language of understanding people who catch the stream of Light from various refractions....The Christ Sun and the Soul of Man are built to take on the refractive and prismatic projection into thought life, into emotional life and into will deeds.... In other words, Art -Science and religion converge in the prismatic spectrum of the soul and Songs and Words as well as writers approach to countering the raying against the Ahrimanic forces of darkness that come through and direct their destructive and compressive forces at the soul.... the Soul finds in response to such lies that we are surrounded with, such density of disinformation and fears....The Soul finds itself refracting and projecting a more potent stream of truth and this truth, from a singer and song writer, a poet, and how we understand the stream of Novalis and the Summer Solstice forces that stream from the Christ Being..  we collect and gather that this individual is streaming out from the Summer Solstice forces of a the Midsummer Novalis forces....

                You should and we should be able to detect how the prismatic soul stands in the Christic light and rays back against the darkness ideas that tackle from the Arts, the Sciences or the religious, the rays of the Christic Sun of brotherhood against the corrupt selfishness that breeds and hordes tremendous forces of darkness and something we call malignant evil intent that opposes the Freedom of the Light that prismaticly shines through the soul.  It is how we understand and transform our understanding of exactly what is the Transfiguration telling us.  Transforming our dull understanding that Lazarus and John the Baptist were not tied together by Christ.  Firstly imagine if you will the tens of millions that wouldn't even be close to grasping that John the Baptist and Lazarus were tied together by the Christ.  Imagine that such an idea is so beyond the thinking capacity of dogmatic christianity that it's collective jaw would drop and than immediately resume it's regularly scheduled programming of denial.

                Well to top that off we have presented that Midsummer and Midwinter as well as Michaelmas are deeply connected, profoundly connected with the New Sun Etheric Christic forces that ray out an illuminate themselves through Individualities which are now carving their pathways through humanity.  John the Baptist/Raphael/Novalis  ---  Moses/Lazarus/Christian Rosenkreuz   -----    somebody, somebody, somebody and Rudolf Steiner ---- are all prismatically absorbing the Light of the Etheric Christ Sun and translating these Moral Light sphere where the Sun Being, the Being of the Sun, the Sun Being itself has taken up the internal Initiation of humanity and the Soul via taking over the Core forces of the Moral Sun Sphere of the higher I AM and humanity and Earth as it tilts to 23 degrees to Tropic of Cancer or 23 degrees Tropic of Capricorn.... So the Christ has tied together and continues to tie together and the Light itself ties together various streams.

                http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.com/

                "The world is a lie and what the world conceals cannot be seen by lying eyes. They only see the world and fear what lies behind the world. Beneath the costumery of this world is hidden our humanity and our secret heart. Beneath the camouflage and masquerade lie our common brotherhood and our true self. My gratitude and congratulations to those of you who know that you are naked underneath your clothes… that are not afraid to show yourselves as you are because there is no shame in the truth. When the truth takes off her clothes then the world disappears."

                "We now know that there is no Al Qaeda as an organized entity. We know that it is a construct of certain governments and their intelligence services, created as a boogeyman to generate fear in the common mind. We know that the only Al Qaeda cell that was ever uncovered proved to be a Mossad operation. We know that Bin Laden sightings and videotapes are all lies. We know who is telling these lies and we know why they are telling them."

                Gone Baby, Gone…

                (as an artist he always sums up his essays with a Song he wrote)

                Bradford comments;

                Like the name Novalis - Les Visible is a name.  A name and like Novalis, Les Visible is a poet. Now certainly I know that Les Visible is not of the stature of Novalis/John the Baptist or Raphael but I do what Anthros should be able to do but most don't, won't or can't.  I can recognize that Summer Solstice and Novalian stream of commentary giving direct commentary and song on the current confrontation with the thrust of the Ahrimanic and Sorathian surge that has come up to meet us from the West is strongly carried by the recording artist and poet Les Visible.

                Les Visible is standing his ground and antidoting with his Etheric and Christic/Luciferic prismatic ART...Les Visible antidotes and defracts the thrust and describes the thrust of the Ahrimanic forces with a certain force.  Usually it is solidly refreshing to hear and it does cleanse the soul with an understanding that there are indeed laws of soul development that trump mere materialistic diplomas and reward systems for idiocy.

                We have to know and respect how different streams of thought and different streams of force come either from within the Sun and Christ Sun inspirations and effect and affect everyone through their own capacities;  and or experience the dark thrust of Ahrimanic and anti-sun forces and how it impacts and dislodges humanity or how humanity stands and disrobes the dark beings and forces them as Steiner did to announce who they were.  Are they liars and Ahrimans hordes? well Les Visible demands that they announce themselves and undress themselves from the disguises and remove the stench from their lies.... It is what we do here on this list and all Anthros lists to an extent and sometimes we see that certain souls come from the nourishing rays of the Midsummer and Summer Solstice quadrants that are now experiencing the rays of the Etheric Christ Sun that is radiating, just as the constant Sun shines, so the constant Christ rays and finds more and more souls and styles of soul to shine through.

                Your job as an Anthro student is to find and translate those rays.  Behold them.  Understand them. Detect them.  Steiner took all of german culture and the karma of humanity and posited, posted and reviewed streams of light and thought and soul orientations and ordered and reorganized the Christ Event and how Golgotha came about and brought us the tools to be able, in our own small ways, to sort out Form and Content, Schiller and Goethe, the New Athens and Weimar - Leo Strauss the false Weimar Platonist-  The Neocons the Nazis, and the Ahrimanically induced and infected like Nietzsche...  from Neo in the Matrix to Neocons in the darkened Sorathian West, we were given the Soul tools to sort things out.  But mostly we find ourselves unable to use them with courage and creativity or in that respect it is the most enlivening and enriching when our fellow Spiritual Science students do use their humor or creative capacities to open current mysteries of the ZeitGeist, the cocky ZeitGeist we live in or illuminate the gods or have at it at the demons expense.

                We require us to deepen ourselves in relation to understand new  Midsummer from Midwinter and Michaelmas initiation perspectives.  So consider, without hesitation and without a doubt, Les Visible streams his forces from a Midsummer/Novalian stream that stands there next to the Core Sun Christ, and translates the light of the Christ Sun through a stream of poetry, commentary, writing and penetrating the darkness with the Sun of the Midsummer Solstice forces in the soul of Les Visible.  This is exhibit B next to souls like George McDonald who I brought before the Novalian stream as well.

                This would be no different than the fact, the fact that we know, without a doubt, the fact that we know that George McDonald stood in the direct inspiration of the Summer Solstice forces of the Novalian stream... Our jobs, part of our job in the school of Spiritual Science is to understand the stream where the Christ Sun Light is coming through and even go so far as to determine out of which stream and Light quality of Autumn light quality or Winter Light quality or Spring Light quality or Midsummer Light quality a soul speaks with.  Do -  I say do try this at home kids... test yourselves, see if you can determine and catch up to the inner Axis of higher development of the moral streams that arise from the Individuals that Christ bound and tied together with His own Christ Sun forces.

                When the Truth takes off Her Clothes, the World Disappears.

                "Telling the truth is like performing a strip tease. It is because of this that many people are offended. Nudity offends people who believe that their body, the visible and the more esoteric portions, is something to hide. Another reason that some people find the truth to be offensive is because they make personal profit from lies. It stands to reason that many people believe that the truth is ugly, or inconvenient. Why go to such lengths to conceal it otherwise? It can also be said that the truth is hidden because it stands in contradiction to the thing that conceals it.

                We are constantly told that some product is `new and improved'. If it is new then how can it be an improvement on itself? It does not have a precursor. We have been told that it is "the same thing only different." That's not possible either. When someone looks at a lie, they are able to identify it as a lie by comparing it to the truth. How else can it be identified as a lie? So it might also be said that we know what the truth is, often without realizing that we do, or knowing how we know it.

                Another interesting thing is how we can say something over and over and the sense of what we are saying escapes the understanding of the person it is being said to. Many times here, I have said that I do not like having to come to the conclusions that I come to. I do not like where my inquiries leave me. This explains why there is reluctance among the general public to recognize who the authors of 9/11 are. This is why people accept what the media has to say when it is apparent they are lying. This is why they do not question in public because such questioning leaves them exposed and being exposed is like being naked. Conversely, exposing the lies of powerful interests can cause problems when it interferes with their profits and agendas.

                In the criminal world it is quite common for people to place the blame for their actions on others; to give false evidence and testimony, to engineer events for no other reason than to blame a rival and take him out of the game, or to draw the attention of the authorites away from themselves and on to their rivals. It is common in the political world to label your enemies and your rivals in such a way as to sway public opinion and have them defined in a negative light. Lies are the currency of the political and business world.

                It is because Israel wants to remain the predominant power in the Middle East that they were engaged with western security forces to orchestrate and blame the 9/11 attacks on the Muslim world. There is so much information available now that only a fool or those criminally involved would pursue this bankrupt scenario. It is also to justify Israel 's hegemonic intentions that those fighting for their own freedom and survival would be labeled terrorists.

                We now know that there is no Al Qaeda as an organized entity. We know that it is a construct of certain governments and their intelligence services, created as a boogeyman to generate fear in the common mind. We know that the only Al Qaeda cell that was ever uncovered proved to be a Mossad operation. We know that Bin Laden sightings and videotapes are all lies. We know who is telling these lies and we know why they are telling them.

                I am a recording artist and a writer. It is not a good career move for me to say things that put me in an oppositional relationship with those who exert a majority control over the fields I work in. It is not a career benefit for me to say that they exert a majority control over these industries. You get ahead in this world by accepting and defending lies so that those who manufacture the lies will not feel threatened by your propensity to take your clothes off in public. Even when everyone involved knows that lies are being substituted for the truth, just about everyone plays the game.

                Hamas is not a terrorist organization. Hezbollah is not a terrorist organization. Iraq had no WMD's or ties to a non-existent Al Qaeda. Hundreds of thousands have died because of this lie and millions have been displaced. Afghanistan had nothing to do with 9/11. Two things are major features of Afghanistan today; oil pipelines and record opium production. Iran is not constructing nuclear weapons but no one could blame them if they were. We are told that all the major players on the UN Security Council are in favor of punishing sanctions and possible military action against Iran . This is also a lie. These lies come to us through the media. The media is controlled by certain people and everything they report paints a picture that supports their motives and interests.

                The lies being told are obvious and blatant. The evidence that follows the events of the last decade clearly shows that lies have been told. By now, a majority of the world knows that these were lies, yet the lies continue and continue. If it were not for the internet, the bloggers and alternative news sources on the internet, there would be nothing but lies.

                We who undress the lies are made to appear as pornographers. We are indecent. We reveal things that people do not want to see. We have told you that many of Israel 's regional wars were instigated by Israel for control of other people's land and water. We have told you that Israeli settlers living on occupied land, stolen from displaced residents, go every day into the lands where these displaced residents now dwell and beat and harass them; use them for target practice. We have told you how women and children die every day in their ghettos because they are refused medical treatment. We have shown you video tapes and we have the testimony of aid workers.

                We have shown you how the banks print money out of thin air and then loan it at interest to create debt. We have shown you how America has become a fascist police state by fabricating an enemy against whom they must protect you by removing your freedoms of movement, assembly and speech. We have shown you how bankers, corporations and governments create wars in order to profit from both sides of the conflict. Across the internet is a small minority of groups and individuals who reveal the truth and are excoriated for it by the lie machinery. They are strip teasing in a world where the naked body is against the laws created by those who use their lies to manufacture conflict, suffering and want so that they can line their pockets at the expense of us all.

                Disinfo sites with racist intent, reprint the works of truth tellers so that the truth tellers will appear to be racist. Truth tellers find that they are ostracized. Truth tellers are the object of hacking attacks, slander and economic injury because the truth is not good for business. Truth tellers have no benefit to their efforts except for the satisfaction of doing the right thing.

                I'm going to go right on undressing the manikins and monsters. They may be able to cosmeticize their faces but they cannot hide the lack of human features below the costumes that conceal their alien forms as the move among us. Others will do this same work. One day more and more people will take off their clothes until only the agents of lies and criminal behavior will remain covered and concealing their true forms.

                Message 7 of 25 , Jul 20 2:07 PM

                  Bradford brought out of the Novalian stream of Summer;

[...]

                  So let us see what painting, poetry, myth and fairytale, coupled with the solidity of a mine engineer and a boon companion to the Christ as an Archangel and Angel Being and boon companion to the Christ on Earth as an earthly baby, boy and spiritual friend whose head was severed from his body to pay back his karmic for slaughtering the priests of Ball.

                  But not let us cast an eye at literature, let us say Moby Dick and captain Ahab.  Right away any sensitive person can see that Herman Melville literally captured something of the Midsummer Tale of the riddles that were woven around Elijah and Ahab and the unfolding destiny of a whaling ship going after the great white Michael and Moral cosmos impulse in the White WHale.  The White Whale such a tale, such a tale, the White Whale with ancient riddles wrought out of the new continent of Transendentalism in America.  So we can place Herman Melville also under the Midsummer star of facing Ahriman in Ahab, as we face GWB as President of the US ship of state.  Dick Cheney as the walking ahrimanic will-cramp, that has no human heart but is sustained, his human heart has long since died and a will force animates Dick Cheney with all the moral force of nature, a real force of death leveling nature.... For if you cross Cheney your career is over, your reputation smeared with lies and very likely if your family is serving in Iraq they might end up dead or dead in some kind of accident.

                  Make no mistake about it the demonic Ahrimanic possession of Dick Cheney and his Philip the Bel Luciferic puppet, GWB are tales in the West that require new story tellers and souls with Summer Vision and Summer Solstice Imaginations to frame and weave the tale of the myth and the real... just as, as exactly as John the Baptist/Raphael is both the myth and the real item that played with the initiate, developing initiate Zarathustra and knew of course the other Jesus as well, the introverted Buddha..... John the Baptist was both myth and real and how to phrase such events and picture or Imagine such events are Poets precincts or even part of the Novalian stream.

                   J.R.R. Tolkien and the entire Inklings including the personality of Owen Barfield and picked up the Novalian story telling stream coupled with a Michael stream and an Anthro potential.  In my opinion C.S. Lewis was far weaker in the mix than Barfield and Tolkien, even though for my money C.S.L. "Until We Have Faces" is the best, the best of his work.  His Christianity is rather banal and limp considering the Celtic courage in Tolkien and the Anthroposophical Michael Courage in Barfield.  But since the Inklings themselves arose out of the kind of George McDonald stream... Charles Williams was included as well in the Inklings.... but McDonald was solidly out of the Midsummer Summer Solstice Novalean stream of Raphael/John the Baptist.

                  The last known photograph of Tolkien, taken 9 August 1973, next to one of his favourite trees (a European Black Pine) in the Botanic Garden, Oxford

                  The last known photograph of Tolkien, taken 9 August 1973, next to one of his favourite trees (a European Black Pine) in the Botanic Garden, Oxford

                  Now what of the Harry Potter stream of writing?  How about Algernon Blackwood? These full blown Imaginations from Tolkien/Rowlings and her Harry Potter series and George McDonald and the Curdie series all stream under the banner of the Midsummer Novalian stream of story telling that goes right into the world of film makers and film making.  One of the chief films of the John the Baptist and Novalean stream -  I mean a film that is all about Baptism and the fragments of Archangels and Initiation that swirls through our culture was the film "Constantine" with Keanu Reeves.  When you go into the imagery and forces engaged in "Constantine" you find yourself in the Baptism water stream of a kind of Aquarius Water Bearer Imagination...but it is a tale all about how to struggle with new enemies and imaginations out of the Sorathian surge which is just a poltical and real fact we have been dealing with ever since the manifesto of the PNAC and the Matrix series broke the waters of Time in 1998.  From deep down the Sorathian stream, gained ground for Ahriman's incarnation through the staging and deeds of Dick Cheney and GWB and a whole host of beings under the heading of NeoCon former Nazi and SS souls who turned around quicky and made no extended journey in the spiritual world and came back hungering for intellectual darkness and food for the starving menace they carry as a disease in their souls.

                  Describing and picturing these things hover around the true mission of the pictures of the Angels Work in the Astral Body of Man and Raphael and John the Baptist as well as Novalis certainly had a great deal out of the Midsummer Beinghood that Christ tied together both Elijah and Moses as Christ took the core Sun Being force the Earth felt the shock and tremor as the Christ took the FREEDOM and Logos system where each soul, as Rudolf Steiner's Soul Calendar reveals, there are navigational fields within the Light and etheric forces of the Earth and this vast Spectrum of forces are where souls are now plugging in and finding their nourishment from within the various streams that flow out of the very Earth re-birth that is PICTURED in the whole Transfiguration event.

                  Message 8 of 25 , Jul 23 6:39 AM

                    Bradford commented;

                    "Like the name Novalis - Les Visible is a name.  A name and like Novalis, Les Visible is a poet. Now certainly I know that Les Visible is not of the stature of Novalis/John the Baptist or Raphael but I do what Anthros should be able to do but most don't, won't or can't.  I can recognize that Summer Solstice and Novalian stream of commentary giving direct commentary and song on the current confrontation with the thrust of the Ahrimanic and Sorathian surge that has come up to meet us from the West and is strongly opposed by the recording artist and poet Les Visible.

                    Les Visible is standing his ground and antidoting with his Etheric and Christic/Luciferic prismatic ART...Les Visible antidotes and defracts the thrust and describes the thrust of the Ahrimanic forces with a certain force.  Usually it is solidly refreshing to hear and it does cleanse the soul with an understanding that there are indeed laws of soul development that trump mere materialistic diplomas and reward systems for idiocy."

                    http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.com/

                    Down the Roads

                    (Les Visible's trademark song that comes at the end of his essay.  Just a Minstrel in an Ahrimanic and Sorathian surge.  Just a Poet with a Midsummer Soul.  Just an Artist raying out the streaming forces he senses in the undercurrents of a New Christic Initiation world.)

                    "You can't kill the dream of freedom. You can't turn us all into Christopher Hitchens. You can't wipe out the Palestinians. You can't turn us all into swishing manikins in malls. You can try to brutalize our love but you can't make love into something it is not. There's a deep and secret power in life that is greater than you. You will never be as great and powerful as this. Your day is going to come and all your armies and police and propaganda won't save you. Every day you act out on the world's stage. Every day you provide the damning evidence of your vile behavior. Every day you write the script for what is to come. Every day you weave your destiny and you will arrive at the appointed place at the appointed time. None of your tears and excuses will militate against the evidence that you provide every day.

                    "You think you've got the world by the balls but due to an unshakeable truth in the mix it is you who will become the victim, transformed in the wink of an eye by a power you do not comprehend. Mark my words, your days are numbered and all the shiny illusions will vanish in a moment and there you will be in the solitary wreckage of the world you made. None of us have to do anything. You will accomplish this all by yourself. Remember, it's never too late, until it's too late.

                    Les Visible's current essay and song:

                    "When you enter this, "Les Visible" in Google you find my web page as the first possibility. When you click on it some strange things happen. They happen to me and they happen to other people. That is the only reason that I know something strange happens. I don't go there usually. It's just a page with links to what I do and I already know how to get to those places. Other people go there and then they tell me about the anti virus installer that appears. Strangely, when you just type in www.lesvisible.com everything is okay. So…

                    This has gone on for awhile now. I kept asking my host to fix the problem. I didn't know what the problem was. Maybe the problem wasn't my host because they couldn't find anything. I'm not a geek. Picture me as a guy on his hands and knees, feeling for the wall, looking for the light switch and trying not to cause harm on my way to seeing what is going on… feeling my way.

                    I have a friend who is going to help me to transform my site into a small, simple, user friendly place where people can experience my words and music and maybe buy something if they want to. If they don't want to that's okay too because you can read and/or listen to most of my work for free anyway… at least in a lossless sense. You can even download it and take it home with you. I'm not a businessman and I don't think I ever will be. I'm not good at it. I like to create things. I've got to eat too but I seem to manage that and I don't want much; that helps.

                    So far my engagements with record companies and book publishers have had a bastinado experience to them; or is it a sjambok? Whatever it is it hurts and makes me feel like `Villiam' Hays in Midnight Express. So I just mosey along in search of the light and somewhere to stand out of the traffic. But shit happens. Shit happens when you talk about Israel . Google gets strange about your presence. Blogger suddenly makes it impossible for you to control the appearance of your page. You don't think I want the blog to look this way do you? This is what I got because everything else is worse.

                    I'm not a paranoid. Usually I think it's my fault because I don't understand what's going on. Like with the record companies and book publishers, I couldn't understand why I never got any money for my work; why there were more copies of my book for sale in used condition at various site than there were actual books sold, or so I was told. But enough about me; I expect this sort of thing happens to other people too. Is it the luck of the draw? Am I stupid? Maybe my work isn't very good anyway and that's how it goes. I don't know.

                    Strange things happen to strange people and I'd have to agree that I'm pretty strange. Maybe the things that I see aren't real at all.

                    I went to a news item about John McCain and it didn't make sense to me. He was talking about Iran threatening Israel . I never see Iran threatening Israel . I do see Israel threatening Iran but, once again, I must be missing something. I see something about Barack Obama at the same site. He's talking about pulling out of Iraq and I can't understand what all those massive permanent military installations are about or why I get the feeling that there's one body with two heads giving the illusion that something different is possible when neither side acknowledges that 9/11 was a government operation. I don't understand why Israel , with one of the most powerful military capacities in the world, is made to look like a frightened virgin surrounded by an outlaw biker gang.

                    It's even weirder when this frightened virgin is hammering a population in apartheid and doing what looks to me like really evil things and it's perfectly okay. Every day they push the Palestinians deeper and deeper into a smaller corner. They do things that would earn universal condemnation for anyone else, yet tweedledee and tweedledum keep saying that nobody is going to hurt their pal, this frightened swooning virgin. I can't get a handle on it.

                    It's crystal clear that Israel was neck deep in 9/11 but we went to Afghanistan . It's crystal clear that they and their agents fabricated the lies that caused the Iraq War. They're the ones who caused this. It's crystal clear that Israel and her agents are steaming and scheming and shouting from the rooftops that Iran needs to be taken out. There isn't anyone else calling for this. So, how come Israel isn't acknowledged as the real problem creating all of these problems? Does my saying something about this have anything to do with what happens on my website on Google and at Blogger? Sergy Brinn is not answering my calls. Doesn't Google own Blogger?

                    We hear that the internet is about to turn into a pay per view cable station. It's something called Internet 2.0, apparently a lot of things won't be available anymore or much harder to find. Hmmmm.

                    I think that's not going to work because we will always find a way. I'll go right on writing my blog no matter how weird the colors get and people can still come to my website without using Google. What about Usenet? What about all of the possibilities that are there that we haven't even thought about or that really smart people in a basement are thinking about right now?

                    Look people, I don't care how much money you have. I don't care how draconian you get. I don't care how many guns and planes and ships and bombs you have, you don't have enough. There is something in the human spirit which cannot be denied. Dark times come and go. The reptiles that are presently making the world look like something out of Hellraiser just don't have the juice for the long haul.

                    I submit that what is happening right now is evidence to convict. Of course, the players don't think so. They think they're at the top of the food chain and they can do whatever they want. That's what they think. But there is something mysterious in life that is not under their control and that seems to find its way past their battlements and sentries.

                    Message 9 of 25 , Aug 4, 2008

                      Below is a sweetly complex riddle bound up with the subtle relation of setting the Moral Compass of Humanity via, Moses Law, Moses law applied as well to the new arrivals in Kamaloca City, who may or may not recognize The Guardian of the Threshold - Christian Rosenkreuz/Moses - who was chosen, along with Elijah to stand in the Core of the Moral Earth forces and start employing the Moral Compass Codes of Earth development through the central picture of The Transfiguration.  That is, Moses - Christ - Elijah represent the Sun Being Christ orientated to the normal Midsummer and normal Midwinter leanings of the Soul Calendar verses that Dr. Steiner has secured for humanity.

                      Even if we grasp that the Christ Being and the Moral Compass of humanity, towards the New Light of the Etheric Worlds includes also by now the overall Science of the Spirit out of the Michael and Autumnal contributions of Spiritual Science and Dr. Steiner.  So as the Moral compass is enlarged upon, built upon the foundations of the Christ - Elijah and Moses, we may also offer Steiner's Spiritual Science as another potent piece of the puzzle of the Moral Compass of the Logos central Sun Being and how Earth is progressing.

                      However let us look deeply, deeply back into what I had termed Ahab and how Moby Dick and Captain Ahab, lamed with Ahrimanic will stiffness confronts Herman Melville under the inspiration of Transcendentalism in America, Moby Dick..  Melville underscores the dangers of American Fascisms and Ahrimanized will and paints a portrait of the Ship of State under Ahrimanic direction hunting down a White Whale often depicted as the Cosmic Michael Intel that you never know where and when it will surface and stick it to the Ahrimanic forces.

                      It was not a flattering portrait of ABE Lincoln and the Civil War in Captain Ahab but certainly a consolidation of all the stiff, dogmatic religious and political stances that make Americans so prone to Ahrimanization, whether they are heads of major multi-national corporations or CEO's of Halliburton or as IS the case today, the model of Dick Cheney himself, Ahriman is stalking this big vast Western world with all it's nuclear power and bitter lies and false flag terrorism... The Inside Job of 9/11 to frame the Muslims.... and the inside job of Anthrax.... which today as with the D.C. Madam a false suicide to have the press end the discussion and frame a man who was secretly murdered in order to End the Discussion of the Anthrax hoax that was also as Inside a job as 9/11 was an inside job. The current convenient suicide to attempt to close the chapter on the Inside job of Anthrax from Fort Deitrick and how bio terrorism as well as thousands of Americans murdered in the 9/11 and subway in London, 7/7 were all false flag terrorism and Inside jobs to sell an immoral War.

                      What Anthros have waddled around and spouted and thought from Europe or America had remained cowardly in terms of measuring and comparing this inside job to how 1933 and Nazi Germany was born..  Cowards like Tarjei and Frank (who has worked with Military Intel) and Dr. Starman who truly is line and verse quoting Steiner liar. Only in the terms that to be a liar by half selling the truth and covering lies over with Anthro truth cannot hide the fact that conservative Anthros have remained cowardly and lurking in the shadows when it comes to merely standing before the direction of the current Sorathian Surge of 1998 with some common sense.

                      Rather than have common sense the conservative Anthro helps to inflate numerous nonsenses instead of seeing clearly into the machinations and denouncing Ahrimanic Torture mongers out of Washington D.C. the same way Ahab was denounced and overthrown by Elijah and Ahab was pinned to the destiny of the ongoing Michael White Whale as another Ahrimanic Being that the Cosmic White Whale fought. Or the same way Novalis carries a certain Christ force that opens up the pathways and grounds for the germinal spirit seed thoughts of Spiritual Science to arise.

                      So yes, we follow intimate connections of Novalis and many linked pathways to where the New Moral Compass of Humanity IS....and who the Incarnation magnets are and where they point to and how the season draws us toward various rich regions of insight into the moral and karmic forces of those Beings... And those Beings who were tied together by the Christ Being to be as One force with the Sun Being holding the central balance.

                      http://www.lewrockwell.com/vance/vance146.html

                      "The nature of the state can be clearly seen in a case of eminent domain gone awry found in the Old Testament story of Naboth's vineyard (1 Kings 21:1-29). Naboth of Jezreel had a vineyard by the palace of King Ahab. Ahab wanted Naboth's land for a garden of herbs. He offered to give Naboth either a better vineyard or a cash payment. Naboth refused to sell on the grounds of ancestral law. When Ahab sulked because he couldn't get Naboth to sell, his wife, Jezebel, concocted a scheme to obtain Naboth's vineyard. She sent official government letters to the elders of Jezreel instructing them to proclaim a fast and have two false witnesses testify that Naboth blasphemed both God and the king. This resulted in Naboth and his family being stoned to death. After this, Ahab, at the instigation of his wife, "rose up to go down to the vineyard of Naboth the Jezreelite, to take possession of it" (1 Kings 21:16).

                      Like most tyrants, Ahab did not directly involve himself with murder. The state can always find loyal subjects who, in the name of nationalism and under the guise of patriotism, are willing to kill for the state. The two false witnesses were merely to preserve the appearance of justice. The state always seeks to cloak itself with legitimacy. And just like murder, the state never lacks for those who are willing to defend its lies. To make it easier to take people's property, the state now invokes eminent domain; that is, legalized theft. Naboth was killed under the façade of religion. Add a religious element to anything and gullible American Christians will come out in droves to support it. This is easy to do in the case of the war in Iraq. Because the United States is a "Christian nation," and was attacked by terrorists who were Muslims, the war can be turned into a modern-day crusade against Islam since Iraq is a "Muslim nation." The fact that Bush himself acknowledged that Iraq was not responsible for the September 11th attacks seems to have gone unnoticed by many American Evangelicals. Although most of these Christians may not term the war a crusade, the fact that the "enemy" is a darker-skinned heathen makes them indifferent to the death and destruction meted out by U.S. troops.

                      There was one man in ancient Israel who certainly didn't believe in reciting the "obey the powers that be mantra":

                      And the word of the LORD came to Elijah the Tishbite, saying,

                      Arise, go down to meet Ahab king of Israel, which is in Samaria: behold, he is in the vineyard of Naboth, whither he is gone down to possess it.

                      And thou shalt speak unto him, saying, Thus saith the LORD, Hast thou killed, and also taken possession? And thou shalt speak unto him, saying, Thus saith the LORD, In the place where dogs licked the blood of Naboth shall dogs lick thy blood, even thine.

                      And Ahab said to Elijah, Hast thou found me, O mine enemy? And he answered, I have found thee: because thou hast sold thyself to work evil in the sight of the LORD. (1 Kings 21:17-20).

                      Elijah didn't make excuses for the evil deeds of the state. He considered lying, stealing, and killing to be evil – regardless of whether it was done by or for the state.

                      Where are all the Elijahs today? I know they are out there. Not all Christians are defenders of King Ahab. Why are most pulpits in the land silent? They are not silent about all kinds of things that are not expressly stated in Scripture.

                      Instead of denouncing U.S. foreign policy as evil and the latest U.S. military adventure as immoral, too many Christians defend both in the name of nationalism and patriotism.

                      We need Christians today who have the spiritual discernment of Elijah. We need Christians with the backbone to say that George Bush, like King Ahab of old, has sold himself to work evil in the sight of the Lord."

                      Alright, how do we understand the Inspiration that Novalis had of a New Earth.  Well frankly we are looking right into the configuration of the Transfiguration Event, where Christ places Himself in the middle axis just as we look outwardly at the Earth and Earth sciences at how the Earth spins on such and such an angle in relation to the Sun, Polaris, and Vega... so Inwardly did Christ become the central core of a New Moral window into the Moral Sun of the Earth.  Novalis comes armed with this vision and Steiner recognizes Novalis as the same individuality as John the Baptist, Raphael and Elias.

                      Novalis

                    • carol
                      Message 10 of 25 , Aug 4, 2008
                        "...so Inwardly did Christ become the central core of a New Moral window
                        into the Moral Sun of the Earth."

                        Nice to 'hear' that you indeed are weathering the times.

                        Message 11 of 25 , Aug 12, 2008

                          Sophia, Sophie, Söfchen

                          "Well, I might ask, if we indeed connect The Baptist - Raphael -
                          Novalis, in the light of wonderfull insight, what we could possible
                          understand more about the so- called "Veiled Woman" of Raphael? :)

                          Dan

                          Bradford comments;

                          Here is also one of those curious mysteries.  Here my intuition alights on This is thy Mother.  Christ through His commanding Word and Logos adjustment of the whole karmic slate of the two figures joined together, Lazarus and John the Baptist were given the navigational interior command to follow the Mother, follow her and illuminate her through world karma and  Sophia, Sophie, Söfchen... awakens in the very love Novalis had recognized for his unique relationship with Sophie von Kuhn.

                          In very early essays of mine I had tracked how the very, very plain little girl who had come to the point of pre-astral female menstruation at age 13, where prior to the fall of forces into the blood, Novalis was able to look through the window of her soul and lo and behold, the cosmic Sophia shone forth and all the immense impress of how the unified soul system of John the Baptist and our St. John gospel writer were commanded and willingly took hold of the great Sophia as something standing below the Golgotha Cross came surging forth into the soul of Novalis. It literally awakened Novalis and brought forth such a stirring of forces in him from all that Steiner has outlined in the whole destiny configuration and mystery behind the two of these figures in relation to Christ and the command, This is thy Mother.

                          In regards to Sophia von Kuhn prior to her menstruation at Twelve and Thirteen , if we check the self portrait of Raphael, we find that the self portrait of Raphael highly resembles the facial and head characteristics of Sophia von Kuhn. Raphael was not so striking as the head configuration of Novalis was.  Novalis was not only looking into the pre-fallen forces of the Cosmic Sophia, but also into the mighty impression and soul resonation that (HE) who reorganized and reset the compass of humanity by the two horses He had chosen to tie together, John the Baptist and Lazarus/John to mark the new world moral compass. This new world Soul Calendar compass, not only includes Steiner out of the Michael Autumn impulse but includes Midsummer John the Baptist/Raphael/Novalis - The Christ Moral Sun in the Middle - and Deep, deep science and Midwinter - Christian Rosenkreuz and the midnight Sun that shines through the Earth.

                          Now from this intimate insight we gain very interesting insights.  Christian Rosenkreuz follows the Divine Sophia into The Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreuz, who Christian Rosenkreuz overshadows Valentin Andrea... good ole Valentines Day.  Interesting trick to overshadow and synchronize out of Tubingen University, little Valentin Andrea and have the astral body and message of Christian Rosenkreuz, not authored by himself but having the forces to overshadow and influence the astral body of a young poet, Valentin Andrea.  Out of that connection Lord Bacon recognizes the higher stamp and the world recognizes the higher impress of Rosicrucianism...which the entire tale hinges on the mighty Virgin Sophia, as someone in the sphere of heavenly relationships you should never, ever disrespect.  She is a stern task master as Christ we know told St. John, this is thy mother and from there John and Mary migrated to Ephesus.  Ephesus is no shabby point of departure for all that we understand as the Divine Many Breasted Moon or Angelic field, where all biological codes, rhythms and gestation cycles are set to dance to planetary and zodiacal laws even while they reflect Forms in plants, animals and humans.... Ephesus was the place where the plateau of Initiation reached into the mighty science of Life itself..etheric rhythm and patterns of life itself.

                          But on the other hand, and tied to this event we track Raphael.  We track Raphael and his immense paintings and towards his incarnation as Novalis and his meeting with Sophie von Kuhn.  There all that was impressed within these two mighty individuals, This is thy Mother, comes to a head, to a point, where we see the Paradisical window that Novalis sees that shines through the pre-menstruation and innocence, above all the open window of innocence before the astral body plunges into the system and causes the death, illness and disturbing the essence of all that the feminine reveals.  Startling is it not?

                          Why did Jerry Lee Lewis marry his thirteen-year-old cousin?

                          "On December 12, 1957, Jerry married his third cousin, Myra Gale Brown. A lot of ink has been spilled about his close blood relationship with Myra, and the fact that she was only thirteen and still believed in Santa Claus when the pair were married. For a man from his time and place, however, marrying at thirteen and marrying one's third cousin (twice removed) were both fairly commonplace occurrances, although Lewis further complicated matters by again marrying before the divorce from his second wife was final."

                          Scandal or no scandal, it depends on the issue of the radiating  window into Paradise before the Fall and what happens after menstruation when the astral body of the individual human being enters and causes immense havoc.  In the case of Sophie von Kuhn it was a liver or Jupiter and twelve or 24 hour immense cycle liver ailment and so called consumption.  But we once more see through the window of the Impress of how the Logos commanded the two to light a trail through history that ties together both the earthly and cosmic Sophia tendencies.  It is our job to put the two, the mighty Virgin of the Chymical Wedding together with the Raphael paintings and the Poets contrubution and in depth Spiritual Science seed thoughts of Novalis.

                          Bradford brought;

                          Message 12 of 25 , Aug 12, 2008

                            "At the appointed time, it is written, you are destined
                            to calm the wrath of God before it breaks out in fury,
                            to turn the hearts of parents to their children,
                            and to restore the tribes of Jacob."

                            — A line in the Apocrypha describing Elijah's mission (Sirach 48:10).

                            Alright, let us review a little on the Novalis type, two types.  Elias was the name of the character with the moral compass in the midst of the Hell of the Viet Nam conflict in the film Platoon.  Oliver Stone hit the Transendental myth on money with naming the character Elias.  Elias attempt to retain a moral integrity in the midst of the horrific dilemma of young boys and women having been sucked in or choosing for their 18.6 moon return, where their Angel visits them and drops in the Life Compass navigational tools.  Being sucked into Iraq or being suckered into Vietnam was very vivid for me and a very vivid choice, a conscious choice I also had to make in order to navigate my soul spirit towards the Goetheanum.

                            There are many details around my nineteenth year and one of them was my writing of the off-off b'way play The Fifth, from which the Fifth Element film was made.  I wrote the Fifth and have the reviews and records of the Fifth, including the program I designed, and several playbills and the script... but my choices echo in a different way the moral reality that Oliver Stone placed in the character of Elias.  Our interest for this highly difficult and sensitive area of where our Angels connect and our higher selves connect our navigational compass towards all that we brought with us as individual star biography.

                            But still the subject of Platoon, and the Moral forces encountered in the character Elias reveal a striking, striking tragedy..and in terms of classic connections we know that Ahab and Captain Ahab in Moby Dick and Melville's transendental relationship to the Michael impulse and his Whaling experience, brought forth a classic relationship to Elias and Ahab and the Moral forces in the Cosmos, the active moral forces under the field of nature as the Imagination of The White Whale.  In Melville's Moby-Dick, Elijah appears as a vagrant to admonish Ishmael and Queeqeg about sailing with Ahab; he prophesizes that all shall perish (on the Pequod) but one. Elijah (Hebrew: אלי×"ו, Eliyahu, (Christian Arab Name,مارالياس, Mar Elias); also known as Elias and Saint Elias) was a prophet in Israel in the 9th century BCE.

                            So as we review the above INTEL, as Michael INTEL we return to our observation of the moral conflict posed by Elias in Platoon.  Choosing to name the character who most represents the betrayal and crucifixion and the experience of betrayal and crucifixion, in an Oliver Stone Imagination places the name Elias in our corner of interest regarding the whole John the Baptist and Novalis roots of being.  In Moby Dick Elias aka Elijah appears as a prophet, a real prophet who foresees and has a clairvoyant warning to give directly to Ishmael.  Such a clairvoyant warning comes out of the deep roots of the human psyche and connects itself in a mighty classic Imagination with Elias/John the Baptist/Raphael/Novalis and the warning and story of Elias himself in Platoon carries the same deeply rooted classic sense, but with no precise updating and following the whole potent Beinghood of this individuality through time.

                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elijah

                            And below, a tribute to the character of Elias in Platoon.  A computer video open the volume on your computer screens.

                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-hDdnFi2BY

                            bradford brought;

                            Message 13 of 25 , Aug 12, 2008

                              --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@...> wrote:

                              > "At the appointed time, it is written, you are destined
                              > to calm the wrath of God before it breaks out in fury,
                              > to turn the hearts of parents to their children,
                              > and to restore the tribes of Jacob."
                              > — A line in the Apocrypha describing Elijah's mission (Sirach
                              > 48:10).
                              >
                              > Alright, let us review a little on the Novalis type, two types. Elias
                              > was the name of the character with the moral compass in the midst of the
                              > Hell of the Viet Nam conflict in the film Platoon. Oliver Stone hit the
                              > Transendental myth on money with naming the character Elias. Elias
                              > attempt to retain a moral integrity in the midst of the horrific dilemma
                              > of young boys and women having been sucked in or choosing for their 18.6
                              > moon return, where their Angel visits them and drops in the Life Compass
                              > navigational tools. Being sucked into Iraq or being suckered into
                              > Vietnam was very vivid for me and a very vivid choice, a conscious
                              > choice I also had to make in order to navigate my soul spirit towards
                              > the Goetheanum.
                              >
                              > There are many details around my nineteenth year and one of them was my
                              > writing of the off-off b'way play The Fifth, from which the Fifth
                              > Element film was made. I wrote the Fifth and have the reviews and
                              > records of the Fifth, including the program I designed, and several
                              > playbills and the script... but my choices echo in a different way the
                              > moral reality that Oliver Stone placed in the character of Elias. Our
                              > interest for this highly difficult and sensitive area of where our
                              > Angels connect and our higher selves connect our navigational compass
                              > towards all that we brought with us as individual star biography.

                              "When we consider the life of Novalis, what an echo we find there of the Raphael life for which Hermann Grimm had so fine an understanding! His beloved dies in her youth. He is himself still young. What is he going to do with his life now that she has died? He tells us himself. He says that his life on Earth will be henceforth to "die after her", to follow her on the way of death. He wants to pass over already now into the supersensible, to lead again the Raphael life, not touching the Earth, but living out in poetry his magic idealism. He would fain not let himself be touched by Earth life.

                              When we read the "Fragments" of Novalis, and give ourselves up to the life that flows so abundantly in them, we can discover the secret of the deep impression they make on us. Whatever we have before us in immediate sense-reality, whatever the eye can see and recognise as beautiful — all this, through the magic idealism that lives in the soul of Novalis, appears in his poetry with a well-nigh heavenly splendour. The meanest and simplest material thing — with the magic idealism of his poetry he can make it live again in all its spiritual light and glory.

                              And so we see in Novalis a radiant and splendid forerunner of that Michael stream which is now to lead you all, my dear friends, while you live; and then, after you have gone through the gate of death, you will find in the spiritual supersensible worlds all those others — among them also the being of whom I have been speaking to you today — all those with whom you are to prepare the work that shall be accomplished at the end of the century, and that shall lead mankind past the great crisis in which it is involved.

                              This work is: to let the Michael Power and the Michael Will penetrate the whole of life. The Michael Power and the Michael Will are none other than the Christ Will and the Christ Power, going before in order to implant in the right way into the Earth the Power of the Christ. If this Michael Power is able verily to overcome all that is of the demon and the dragon [and you will know what that is], if you all, who have in this way received in the light Michael Thought, have indeed received it with true and faithful heart and with tender love, and will endeavour to go forward from the Michael mood of this year, until not only is the Michael Thought revealed in your soul, but you are able also to make the Michael Thought live in your deeds in all its strength and all its power — if this is so, then will you be true servants of the Michael Thought, worthy helpers of what has now to enter Earth-evolution through Anthroposopy, and take its place there in the meaning of Michael.

                              If, in the near future, in four times twelve human beings, the Michael Thought becomes fully alive — four times twelve human beings, that is, who are recognised not by themselves but by the Leadership of the Goetheanum in Dornach — if in four times twelve such human beings, leaders arise having the mood of soul that belongs to the Michael festival, then we can look up to the light that through the Michael stream and the Michael activity will be shed abroad in the future among mankind.

                              Because this is so, my dear friends, I have made the effort today to rise up and speak to you, if only in these few short words. My strength is not sufficient for more today. May the words so speak to your soul that you receive the Michael Thought in the sense of what a faithful follower of Michael may feel when, clothed in the light rays of the Sun, Michael appears and points us to that which must now take place. For it must even be so that this Michael garment, this garment of Light, shall become the Words of the Worlds, which can transform the Logos of the Worlds into the Logos of Mankind. Therefore let my words to you today be these:

                              Springing from Powers of the Sun,

                              Radiant Spirit-powers, blessing all Worlds!

                              For Michael's garment of rays

                              Ye are predestined by Thought Divine.

                              He, the Christ-messenger, revealeth in you —

                              Bearing mankind aloft — the sacred Will of Worlds.

                              Ye, the radiant Beings of Aether-Worlds,

                              Bear the Christ-Word to Man.

                              Thus shall the Heralds of Christ appear

                              To the thirstily waiting souls,

                              To whom your Word of Light shines forth

                              In cosmic age of Spirit-Man.

                              Ye, the disciples of Spirit-Knowledge,

                              Take Michael's Wisdom beckoning,

                              Take the Word of Love of the Will of Worlds

                              Into your soul's aspiring, a c t i v e l y !

                              http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/19240928p01.html <The Individuality of Elias, John, Novalis> The Last Address

                            • Stephen Hale
                              Message 14 of 25 , Aug 12, 2008
                                wrote:

[...]

                                This must come from Dornach training, right Bradford? "Lord Bacon
                                recognizes the higher stamp and the world recognizes the higher
                                impress of Rosicrucianism"! What in hell does that mean?

                                You're a Bacon-Shakey lover aren't you, Brad? And you know where the
                                impulse comes from, don't you? Dual-personality garnered out of
                                Gondhishapur's ability to evoke the double, right? Well, it was its
                                distinguishing characteristic, believe it or not! And, as Ripley
                                would tell us if he could, Raschid was loved as a master and icon of
                                light during the day, but at night he would split into two, and thus,
                                accompanied by his counsellor and his executioner, would inhabit the
                                Baghdad nights looking for debauchery, lust; and even death.

                                And this duality would follow him into his next life as Francis
                                Bacon, wherein taking on disguises would have the effect of spawning
                                the new world, i.e., america, via impersonating King James I, as well
                                as stealing the will of one, Will Shakespeare.

                                As for Jesus' mother, She had no name, as the Gospel of St. John more
                                than indicates. Thus, She couldn't have gone to Ephesus with John in
                                any physical manner. Anyway, Ephesus had already been burnt down on
                                the day Alexander was born in 356 BC, so it couldn't have been
                                anything more than a remnant of its former greatness by the time that
                                the Holy Mother entered the household of the Disciple Whom the Lord
                                Loved.

                                So, She must have taken him there spiritually, don't you think, when
                                he was an old man; so he could write the book that needed all those
                                ephesian allusions that make no sense today without spiritual science?
                              • val2160
                                Message 15 of 25 , Sep 3, 2008

                                  --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@...> wrote:
                                  Presently from standpoint Earth, apparently, and
                                  > correct me if I'm wrong, the eleven year pattern of the sun spots have
                                  > vanished.

                                  Where, oh where, have my sunspots gone?: Sunspot activity tied a record low of zero in August, 2008.
                                  Where, oh where, have my sunspots gone?: Sunspot activity tied a record low of zero in August, 2008.
                                  Courtesy NASA