Re: A Winter Solstice contemplation

  • carynlouise24
    Message 1 of 211 , Jul 1, 2008
      'The Bible, in fact, is an expression of Spiritual Science'.

      Totally agree Steve. 'In the beginning was the Word'

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
      <sardisian01@...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carynlouise24"
      > <carynlouise24@> wrote:
      > >
      > > This is quite poetic Steve; it's like the Phoenix rising from the
      > > ashes! We may consider Saint John the Eagle rising from the
      winter
      > > sting of the Scorpion into the Eagle of summer ...
      > >
      > > Then again we may also consider the Earth is awake in winter and
      > > sleeping in summer - so it may be the other way around!
      > >
      > > Yes, I do remember the lunar eclipse on the 20th February when
      the
      > > Sun ate the Moon! Also still curious about seeing Saturn on the
      > > right and you saw it on the left - although a later picture
      > confirmed
      > > it to be on the right.
      > >
      > > Interesting about Mars hey - the land is jelly-like substance -
      > > suppose the astronauts have to have special boots made to walk on
      > > that!
      > >
      > > :)
      >
      > If Mars traces the path of the Ancient Moon then it would also
      > indicate an earlier condition of human evolution on earth. We at
      one
      > time, long ago, had jelly-like bodies with no bone structure. This
      > was the condition of earth evolution in the Lemurian Epoch, and
      this
      > condition then passed over to the Atlantean Epoch, which begins to
      > see the transformation of mankind based entirely on what had passed
      > over to earth from the Moon in the last third of that previous
      epoch.

      > Thus, beginning at the midpoint of the Atlantean Epoch, c. 11,547
      BC,
      > when the Sun was in Virgo, the start of the descending phase began
      > wherein the jelly-like substance of man becomes progressively
      > hardened, and the skeletal system is slowly formed throughout the
      > early post-atlantean cultural epochs.
      >
      > This also coincides with the Old Testament stories and prophecies.
      > Spiritual Science is an organon that makes the Bible comprehensible
      > in terms of spiritual evolution. The Bible, in fact, is an
      > expression of Spiritual Science. It contains nothing that is
      > trivial, irrelevant, or to be taken in a figurative, or non-literal
      > way. It is about the spiritual evolution of mankind, and nothing
      > else. The stories and events all contain great meaning, like the
      > Book of Numbers for example. But only when this is explained
      through
      > the organon of the Gospel of Mark lectures by Rudolf Steiner do we
      > come to understand the deep signifcance of the Father-Son-Grandson
      > generation that turned God's anger toward the Hebrews, caused by
      > Aaron, back to love again, enabled by Phineas, the son of Eleazar.
      > Phineas was in the mold of David, and the zeal of Phineas was such
      > that God redeemed His chosen people based on this son of Eleazar,
      who
      > was the son of Aaron of graven image fame.
      >
      > God was so pleased by the work of Phineas that He started the
      > priestly line (chapter 25, Numbers) which gave the people Elijah as
      > the Folk-Soul of the Hebrews.
      >
      > Steve

    • Stephen Hale
      Message 211 of 211 , Jul 1, 2008
        <carynlouise24@...> wrote:

        > This is quite poetic Steve; it's like the Phoenix rising from the
        > ashes! We may consider Saint John the Eagle rising from the winter
        > sting of the Scorpion into the Eagle of summer ...
        >
        > Then again we may also consider the Earth is awake in winter and
        > sleeping in summer - so it may be the other way around!
        >
        > Yes, I do remember the lunar eclipse on the 20th February when the
        > Sun ate the Moon! Also still curious about seeing Saturn on the
        > right and you saw it on the left - although a later picture
        confirmed
        > it to be on the right.
        >
        > Interesting about Mars hey - the land is jelly-like substance -
        > suppose the astronauts have to have special boots made to walk on
        > that!
        >
        > :)

        My experience of the Lunar Eclipse of 2/20/08 was that it was the
        converse! The Earth ate the Moon; which really means that the moon
        gave a nod to the fact that the earth beholds the "earthshine" when
        in the shadow zone.

        Every so often, the moon gives an objective proof of this. It is
        called a lunar eclipse.