Re: A Winter Solstice contemplation

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 211 , Jul 1, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carynlouise24"
      <carynlouise24@...> wrote:

      > This is quite poetic Steve; it's like the Phoenix rising from the
      > ashes! We may consider Saint John the Eagle rising from the winter
      > sting of the Scorpion into the Eagle of summer ...
      >
      > Then again we may also consider the Earth is awake in winter and
      > sleeping in summer - so it may be the other way around!
      >
      > Yes, I do remember the lunar eclipse on the 20th February when the
      > Sun ate the Moon! Also still curious about seeing Saturn on the
      > right and you saw it on the left - although a later picture
      confirmed
      > it to be on the right.
      >
      > Interesting about Mars hey - the land is jelly-like substance -
      > suppose the astronauts have to have special boots made to walk on
      > that!
      >
      > :)

      If Mars traces the path of the Ancient Moon then it would also
      indicate an earlier condition of human evolution on earth. We at one
      time, long ago, had jelly-like bodies with no bone structure. This
      was the condition of earth evolution in the Lemurian Epoch, and this
      condition then passed over to the Atlantean Epoch, which begins to
      see the transformation of mankind based entirely on what had passed
      over to earth from the Moon in the last third of that previous epoch.

      Thus, beginning at the midpoint of the Atlantean Epoch, c. 11,547 BC,
      when the Sun was in Virgo, the start of the descending phase began
      wherein the jelly-like substance of man becomes progressively
      hardened, and the skeletal system is slowly formed throughout the
      early post-atlantean cultural epochs.

      This also coincides with the Old Testament stories and prophecies.
      Spiritual Science is an organon that makes the Bible comprehensible
      in terms of spiritual evolution. The Bible, in fact, is an
      expression of Spiritual Science. It contains nothing that is
      trivial, irrelevant, or to be taken in a figurative, or non-literal
      way. It is about the spiritual evolution of mankind, and nothing
      else. The stories and events all contain great meaning, like the
      Book of Numbers for example. But only when this is explained through
      the organon of the Gospel of Mark lectures by Rudolf Steiner do we
      come to understand the deep signifcance of the Father-Son-Grandson
      generation that turned God's anger toward the Hebrews, caused by
      Aaron, back to love again, enabled by Phineas, the son of Eleazar.
      Phineas was in the mold of David, and the zeal of Phineas was such
      that God redeemed His chosen people based on this son of Eleazar, who
      was the son of Aaron of graven image fame.

      God was so pleased by the work of Phineas that He started the
      priestly line (chapter 25, Numbers) which gave the people Elijah as
      the Folk-Soul of the Hebrews.

      Steve
    • Stephen Hale
      Message 211 of 211 , Jul 1, 2008
        <carynlouise24@...> wrote:

        > This is quite poetic Steve; it's like the Phoenix rising from the
        > ashes! We may consider Saint John the Eagle rising from the winter
        > sting of the Scorpion into the Eagle of summer ...
        >
        > Then again we may also consider the Earth is awake in winter and
        > sleeping in summer - so it may be the other way around!
        >
        > Yes, I do remember the lunar eclipse on the 20th February when the
        > Sun ate the Moon! Also still curious about seeing Saturn on the
        > right and you saw it on the left - although a later picture
        confirmed
        > it to be on the right.
        >
        > Interesting about Mars hey - the land is jelly-like substance -
        > suppose the astronauts have to have special boots made to walk on
        > that!
        >
        > :)

        My experience of the Lunar Eclipse of 2/20/08 was that it was the
        converse! The Earth ate the Moon; which really means that the moon
        gave a nod to the fact that the earth beholds the "earthshine" when
        in the shadow zone.

        Every so often, the moon gives an objective proof of this. It is
        called a lunar eclipse.