The Midnight Sun

  • carynlouise24
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2008
      "Yes we find ourselves in the inverted star system of each individual
      unique navigational thought and star system that is as it were,
      borrowing from the great wisdom that is not understood as
      intuition. "The vision that was planted in my brain still remains
      within the sound of silence..."

      ~The Light that Shines on Earth, across the sea~ Aquarius.

      :)