Catherine Emmerich, Vol.4-Re: [anthroposophy] A question of sources

  • I have one!
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 20, 2001
      --- In anthroposophy@y..., "elaine upton" <elaineupton@h...> wrote:
      > Hello Jeff,
      > Great build up for Catherine Emmerich on the vol. 4 of her vision
      of christ.
      > But where can this be found? A website? Address? Or hard copy
      somewhere?

      > Happy Easter week,
      > elaine

      I would like to know more also.
      But now, about your name "Elaine Upton". Really got my interest.
      When I was younger I had two girlfriends with the name "Elaine". And
      I used to live in a town named "Upton". Hmmmmmm.

      Somehow I've got to find a way to change my name fro "I Have One!" to
      my more usual handle "My Subconscious Self".

      MSS