Luciferic...

  • Brian and Lorraine Jarvi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2008
      I, too, am frustrated with attempts to veer this thread off into
      "insights" that are clearly nothing more than self-important biases
      dressed up in Anthroposophic lingo. What a waste of time! This
      thread, to me, is an opportunity (one of precious few) to help one
      another to be more conscious of how spiritual reality works in
      ourselves and in the world. We should not be dragging discussion down
      into judgments about one another's motives or into other equally
      insubstantial verbal diarrhea such as personal biases and
      psychological isolation tend to drive unconscious modern humanity to
      endlessly generate. Anyone who truly works from out of spiritual
      insight does not announce it to the world, nor do they assert
      judgments of other people's motives or spiritual capacities.

      This is a request to stop postings that only serve to derail
      discussion and only enlighten us to the personality inflation of the
      author. If I want to have that experience, there are thousands of
      other discussion boards to accommodate that need.

      Lorraine