Re: mamamia

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2008
      Carol, please consider what was recently said about October 1917 and
      its coincidence to that point in the previous epoch where the
      Atlantean civilization took hold of the elementary spirits of birth
      and death for its own *useful* purposes. It led to destruction,
      just as ours will lead to the same conclusion. But we have the
      knowledge to know its onset.

      The below is duly recognized. And it is a matter of choice, largely
      uninformed. Spiritual science sought to inform it, in advance, but
      people dropped the ball.

      But here we are anyway, so the below does inform us. Thanks.