Re: Was 1933 in some way significant?

  • carynlouise24
    Message 1 of 88 , Jun 9, 2008
      Does this mean that we have to keep on clothing our words in
      metaphors and catch on to subtle nuances and be clever with our
      wordings?

      Because I am tired of doing this; why should we always feel we have
      to hide what we think and feel can we not be ourselves straight and
      open instead of having this sense we continually need to keep shut up
      in our own existence what we have explored in the cosmic universe
      including earth?

      Can we not take our rightful places as citizens of the cosmos or do
      we still have to wait until the dinosaurs come home?

      Michael is here … Christ is here ...what more could we possibly want
      and what more do we need to keep silent about? Albeit some burst out
      can be rather radical but this is the way I feel …

      I have no qualms about the darkness it is the light I ponder!

      ... or am I just rambling on ...

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "nadmateescu" <nadmateescu@...>
      wrote:

      > bradford brought;
      > "Anthros generally tend to slither away from really placing the
      > potency of just how important the marker can be and sometimes is and
      > for the reasons that the Christ Being's Earthly destiny literally
      > marked the spiritual territory of 33."
      >
      > But bradford also brought for us:
      > "Scott is now 40 he was born on Valentines day, 1968. He began
      having
      > his inner epiphany at his second Moon node, between 18.5 and 19
      years,
      > we cross the point where the Angelic community shows us and gives us
      > our higher beings goals and destiny web....in other words we can at
      > these moment come to meeting with our Angels. On the second pass,
      at
      > say 38 years, Scott passes through a meeting with his Angelic
      guardian
      > again, and this time there is a significant change, and Scott feels
      > the change deep in his being and feels it solidly change his entire
      > view of his destiny and from that moral epiphany perspective he
      writes
      > his book. It comes out when Scott is now 40. Biography, destiny,
      > really you can't make this up, you just have to marvel at the
      science
      > of biography."
      >
      > Now, Steiner told that humanity's average development is nowadays up
      > to 33 years. It has a tremendous importance.
      > Why is so important? To be continued...
      > Steiner brought for us :
      > " We must distinguish two streams in human evolution, which indeed
      run
      > side by side today, but only met for the first time at the beginning
      > of our era. One is the Christian stream, which was added to the
      > continuous current from olden times. Natural Science, for instance,
      > has not yet accepted the Event of Golgotha and flows on in the
      > continuous stream as though that Event had never occurred. Spiritual
      > Science must endeavour to bring natural scientific study and
      > Christology into harmony; for where has Christology any place if the
      > Kant-Laplace theory holds sway and we look back to a primeval mist
      out
      > of which everything has been formed? Would Christianity ultimately
      > have any real world-significance for Man on Earth if the stars were
      > regarded as they are by Father Secchi? For the starry heavens are
      > regarded by him materialistically, not as though an Event of
      Golgotha
      > had been born from out of them. And that becomes the chief ground
      for
      > leaving it to other powers to say how Man should think of the Event
      of
      > Golgotha. If Man can develop nothing from Cosmic knowledge
      concerning
      > the Event, some other source must be found to tell him what he ought
      > to think of it, and it is obvious that Rome is that source. All
      these
      > things are so consistently — in a sense, so grandly — thought out,
      > that it is inexcusable to be under any illusions about them at the
      > present difficult and fateful time
      >
      > These 747 years fall in the world's evolution as a period which
      speaks
      > with the utmost significance. It tells us of all that is connected
      > with the old evolution, all that recalls, and is related to the past
      > periods of time. The new beginning commenced at the end of this
      epoch,
      > 747 years after, let us say, the founding of Rome — which was really
      > 747, not the point of time given in the ordinary history books.
      >
      > Here we have a fresh start, and if we now go back and take the
      periods
      > of time, we shall have to say that everywhere we must add fresh
      > turning-points of time to those already rightly assigned. An
      entirely
      > new division of the course of time was brought about by the Event of
      > Golgotha's falling in this period, inserted into human evolution
      from
      > outside, as it were. We must clearly realise the existence of these
      > two streams in world evolution in so far as Man is involved in it.
      If
      > we hold fast to this we can now see something more.
      >
      > We know that according to the view of ordinary astronomy, the Moon
      > moves round the Earth. (In reality she does not do this as generally
      > as described; she too describes a lemniscate; but for the moment we
      > will disregard this.) The Moon moves round the Earth. While so doing
      > she also revolves around herself. I have already explained this. She
      > is a polite lady and always turns the same side to us, her back is
      > always turned away from the Earth. Not however quite exactly; we can
      > only say that virtually, speaking generally, she always turns the
      same
      > side to the Earth. A seventh part of the Moon indeed goes round the
      > edge, as it were, so that really it is not quite always the front of
      > the Moon that is turned towards us, for after a time a seventh part
      > comes forward from the back, and another seventh part retires. This
      is
      > compensated by the further movements; the whole seventh does not
      quite
      > go over, it returns; and the Moon reels, as she goes round the
      Earth —
      > she actually reels. I will only mention this here; in any elementary
      > astronomy book you can look up further details. Could we transport
      > ourselves to a far-distant spot in Cosmic space, which according to
      > the calculations of astronomy would be only a far-distant star, this
      > rotation of the Moon on its own axis would from there take somewhat
      > more than 27 days. If however, we transport ourselves to the Sun, we
      > see that the movements of the Sun and Moon are not uniform, they
      move
      > with dissimilar velocities; this rotation of the Moon seen from the
      > Sun is not the same as seen from a distant star, but takes rather
      more
      > than 29 days. Thus we may say that the stellar day of the Moon is 27
      > days, and its solar day 29 days.
      >
      > This of course is connected with all the intervolving which takes
      > place in the Universe. As we know, the Sun rises at a different
      vernal
      > point every Spring, moving round the whole ecliptic, round the whole
      > Zodiac in 25,920 years. These reciprocal movements bring it about
      that
      > the stellar day of the Moon is considerably shorter than its solar
      day.

      > Bearing this in mind we may say: Here too is something remarkable.
      > Every time we make an observation we notice a difference from one
      full
      > Moon to another in the mutual aspects of Sun and Moon, a difference
      of
      > almost 2 days. That shows us that we have to do with two movements
      in
      > Cosmic space, which indeed go together but do not point back to the
      > same origin. What I have set forth here from a Cosmic point of view,
      > can be compared with what I have set forth previously from an
      > ethical-spiritual point of view. There is an interval between the
      > beginnings of the individual epochs of civilisation in the one
      stream
      > and the beginnings of those connected with the Christ Event. It is
      > always necessary when it is full Moon, as regards sidereal time, to
      > wait for the accomplishment of the solar time. That lasts longer.
      > There is again an interval. Thus in the Cosmos we have two currents,
      > two movements, one in which the Sun takes part, and another, the
      Moon;
> [...]
      > spiritual worlds they fought out this battle until the autumn of
      1879.
      > They were striving for many and definite aims, only one of which
      shall
      > be mentioned today. Between the years 1841 and 1879, decision was to
      > be taken as to whether a certain store of spiritual wisdom could be
      > made sufficiently mature to trickle gradually down to the Earth from
      > the last third of the nineteenth century onwards, that is to say, to
      > enter into the souls of men as a stimulus to spiritual knowledge, to
      > the knowledge described today as that of Spiritual Science, which
      has
      > only been possible since that time.
      >
      > The aim of these Angeloi-Spirits between the years 1841 and 1879 was
      > to prevent what was thus to flow down to the Earth, from coming to
      > maturity in the spiritual world. But these Spirits of Darkness were
      > defeated in the war they waged against the Spirits of Light during
      > this period. In the year 1879, on a smaller scale, an event came to
      > pass of the kind that has several times come to pass in the course
      of
      > evolution, and has always been pictured symbolically as the victory
      of
      > Michael, or St. George, over the Dragon. In the year 1879, too, the
      > Dragon was overcome in a certain realm. This time the "Dragon" was
      the
      > Angeloi-Spirits who were striving for but could not achieve the aim
      > have indicated. In 1879, therefore, they were cast out of the
      > spiritual world into the world of men — and here, in this world,
      they
      > wander among humanity"
      >
      > Now, if we bear in mind the cycle of 2 x 19 years = 38 years, we can
      > have some light upon : 1841, 1879 and the conferences from 1917 ...
      > But 1917 stands again after one week from 1413...
      >
      > dan
      >

      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@>
      > wrote:
      > >

      > > Tom Cat brought, after his back alley midnight rovings, a new on
      line
      > > catch that reveals another student of Spiritual Science
      attempting to
      > > digest, coordinate, absorb, and fuse together the vast insights of
      > > Spiritual Science Schooling. For the materialist, the self
      satisfied
      > > materialist, how Steiner's insights weave into the fabric of
      reality are
      > > already alien, rejectable, vague and in no way fit into his
      plans. They
      > > in no way are something they think young adults should think
      about or
      > > carry around with them if they intend to make a buck in the real
      world.

      > > How do we cut into the materialistic dance with sharp incisive
      insights
      > > that give a point of reference for the 1998 making of the Matrix
      Series
      > > and the 1998 Political Manifesto entitled, PNAC or Project for a
      New
      > > Ahrimanic Century? How do we push back against the arrogant
      materialism
      > > and screaming numbness of the infected Intellectual Soul regions
      of
      > > utter complacency? People say in America today, after our tangle
      with
      > > the dawning of the 21st century and the Bush Pre-Emptive and
      Sorathian
      > > torture and rendition training centers, where is our friggin
      outrage?
      > > Young people became outraged in my generation against the Viet
      Nam War.
      > > But where is the intellectual soul and consciousness soul and even
      > > sentient soul outrage? It has been numbed and dumbed down,
      dampened and
      > > had cold water poured on it by the mere fact of attending and
      seeking
      > > university training and taking the wrong pill offered in the
      Matrix.

      > > Detailing Orwell, detailing Angels, detailing events that hover
      around
      > > 33 years of age. Elaborating the details that were initially
      sketched in
      > > Steiner's in depth research, is part of our job as Anthro
      students.
      > > Part of every Antro students job description is to learn to see
      into our
      > > current incarnation and our current place and point of reference
      and
      > > navigate the signposts and highlight the scope and intensity of
      our
      > > higher selves and our Angels recovering from an overwhelming
      suffocation
      > > of materialism and Sorathian militarism. So called, third person
      > > reference of himself or herself, Adam Michaelis, unfolds his
      growing
      > > insights and we, just as with the celebration of the stunning
      insights
      > > of Judith Von Halle, we celebrate another human being who has
      turned
      > > toward the Michael School. We get a wider playing field, a wider
      series
      > > of references and we gain an understanding that none of us are
      alone in
      > > our cognitive struggle to live in a cognitive community of
      sharing and
      > > insights.
      > >
      > > His name is Adam
      > > Michaelis and he has written a book entitled:
      > >
      > > The Anatomy of Evil in Our Time
      > >
      > > ===============================
      > >
      > > here is his Homepage in English:
      > >
      > > http://adammichaelis.minisite.dk/
      <http://adammichaelis.minisite.dk/>

      > > The entire book is online and can be read starting here:
      > >
      > > http://adammichaelis.minisite.dk/default.aspx?PageID=59327
      > > <http://adammichaelis.minisite.dk/default.aspx?PageID=59327>
      > >
      > > bradford brought;
      > > "Anthros generally tend to slither away from really placing the
      potency
      > > of just how important the marker can be and sometimes is and for
      the
      > > reasons that the Christ Being's Earthly destiny literally marked
      the
      > > spiritual territory of 33. Even to the point where we study how
      333 and
      > > 666 are related. But Truman released the powerful imagination of
      Seth
      > > from the ancient Egyptian backward Archai that rules over the
      American
      > > Nation as an echo of the third cultural epoch in our own fifth
      cultural
      > > epoch.
      > >
      > > "Building an anti-RA force using similar forces that exist in
      human
      > > thought, the dodecahedron and the twelve disciples and twelve
      cranial
      > > nerves and the higher morphed New Jerusalem of St. John
      Revelation, with
      > > the twelve gates... was offered up by Truman the 33rd President
      of the
      > > United States. We can say the Ahrimanic Foundation Stone and
      hold it
      > > directly against the Anthroposophical Foundation Stone and
      realize that
      > > the answer to one riddle of Man is found exactly on the opposite
      end of
      > > the spectrum."
      > >
      > > Adam
      > > Michaelis brought:
      > >
      > > http://adammichaelis.minisite.dk/default.aspx?PageID=59340
      > > <http://adammichaelis.minisite.dk/default.aspx?PageID=59340>
      > >
      > > "Sorath is the Sun-Demon and the quintessence of opposition to
      God's
      > > will in human evolution. It is a specific and individual spirit,
      who has
      > > long planned to incarnate on earth when a favourable opportunity
      > > presented itself, and since his nature is close to the Ahrimanic
      > > principle of cold intelligence and destructive, manipulative
      knowledge,
      > > the propitious time for him coincided with the development of
      man's
      > > Intellectual Soul and the first beginning of the conscious I,
      which took
      > > place from 747 BC to 1413 AD. The exact middle of this period is
      the
      > > year 333 AD. This particular date corresponds with the famous
      sentence:
      > > "This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate
      the
      > > number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666."
      > > [Revelation 13:18] The year 666 AD was important due to a historic
      > > event, which is not commonly known. At that time a famous academy
      was
      > > founded in Persia in Jundi-Shapur, gathering many of the finest
      > > intellects and scholars of the time, who had been exiled from the
      Greek
      > > world when the Emperor Justinian prohibited the schools of
      philosophy on
      > > the whim of his Byzantine Christian intolerance. The academy
      continued
      > > the Aristotelian tradition, which was subsequently translated into
      > > Arabic and thus preserved for future generations in Europe. It
      stood
      > > under the direction and guidance of a renowned family of
      physicians, the
      > > Ben Jesu family, who had been banished by the Nestorian Church
      because
      > > they developed clairvoyant powers on the basis of black magic.
      > >
      > > "It was in this intellectually sophisticated milieu that the head
      of the
      > > family, Joshua Ben Jesu, started a process of demonization in
      order to
      > > incarnate the impulse of Sorath, which in the words of Steiner
      would
      > > have revealed unto mankind the complete body of scientific
      knowledge in
      > > a direct intuitive form and thereby short circuited the
      progressive
      > > development of this way of thinking which was meant to take place
      in
      > > correspondence with the emancipation of the I. This would have
      been
      > > disastrous for the immature ego-structure of man, which possessed
      no
      > > means of administering these ill timed insights and would have
      > > surrendered collectively to the connected cult of Sorath or
      Behemoth
      > > [Ahriman] on a worldwide scale. This gloomy plan was upset by the
      Moslem
      > > invasions destroying the academy, and only belatedly and
      gradually did
      > > the impulse make its way into European intellectual life, where
      it was
      > > integrated as empiricism and materialism, paving the way for the
      natural
      > > sciences with their Ahrimanic understanding of nature as "dead"
      > > and "inanimate". World and matter was not to be resurrected and
      > > revered, but to be utilized and reduced by the ego of man. And
      with the
      > > progressive extinction of natural species, resources and
      biological
      > > habitats, we are getting close to that goal.
      > >
      > > "The middle of the epoch belonging to the actualization of man's
      > > Intellectual Soul was the year 333 AD, and Sorath started to
      influence
      > > man in 666 AD. The difference in time is 333 years, and that
      according
      > > to Steiner signifies the birth of Christ, who had to balance the
      > > Ahrimanic impact by incarnating the same span of years before 333
      AD as
      > > Sorath inaugurated his influence after this midpoint. Thus the
      Sun-Demon
      > > Sorath is understood as being the Antichrist, the Beast 666 [in
      Hebrew
      > > spelling "Sorath" has this figure numerically], who tries to
      > > destroy the saving and redeeming work of Christ as a Sun Being or
      > > spirit connected with the mystery of the Sun, the eternal
      spiritual and
      > > creative light. Christ leads man back to the spiritual domain
      through
      > > the Mystery of Golgotha in which mankind is resurrected from the
      > > physical condition and has begun the upwards journey from matter
      towards
      > > light, transubstantiated by the Soul-I connection or the Christ-
      being of
      > > his inner make-up.
      > >

      > > "Therefore Sorath of all his demonical might wishes to annihilate
      the
      > > influence of Christ on mankind and prevent this resurrection and
      > > spiritualization from ever taking place. Man's spiritual contact
      is
      > > not to be rekindled by his faith in Christ, and the creative
      impulse of
      > > God, the Father, in man and nature is to die out and turn cold.
      The
      > > densification of light and spirit is to continue past the point
      of no
      > > return and result in a total materialisation. It will be the very
      > > opposite of a transfiguration turning the living body into an
      > > electrified corpse and leaving the soul behind. In order to
      obtain this
      > > sinister goal, Sorath wants man to close himself down, shut his
      heart,
      > > cut of his soul and turn exceedingly egoistic and materialistic –
      > > the modern, cynical unbeliever being his prominent product. And
      in this
      > > destructive enterprise he is flanked by his associates Ahriman and
      > > Lucifer, trying to create as much unbalance in their mutual
      influence on
      > > man as possible. Whenever these powers and tendencies work
      together in
      > > disastrous alliance as in fanatical warfare or in sensuous drug-
      abuse or
      > > cyber-living, Sorath is the devastating agency behind.
      > >

      > > Sorath made his future impacts on evolution in multiples of the
      span of
      > > 666 years. In 1332 AD he inspired Philip "Le Bel", King of
      > > France, to betray, torture, and execute the members of the Knights
      > > Templar and with the aid of the Roman Catholic Church steal their
      > > fortune. This event meant a grim onslaught on the esoteric
      Christian
      > > teaching and the knowledge of the true meaning of the Christ-
      evolution.
      > > Also it produced a negative and destabilizing karmic effect on the
      > > Church itself, both factors leading to the secularized society of
      today.
      > > The next important year was 1998 AD, and for this year Steiner
      predicted
      > > the actual birth of an individuality that is going to appear in
      world
      > > affairs and history as a representative or incarnation of Sorath.
      He

      Message 88 of 88 , Jun 11, 2008

        1933, amazing stuff, we find amazing stuff, but you know, you know, details, details, details, when all we want to hear is some hypnotic numbing music like, The Etheric Christ Rose in 1933 Anthros, Steiner said it, we're all okay now.. move along nothing to see, if you missed the show there will another and another and another each with equally horrific tension drilled into the bone marrow of humanity.  And here lies the problem.  Each human being, who is now in incarnation or was in incarnations has had a life and death battle with the Ahrimanic and Luciferic forces in order to squeeze one little squirt of etheric life or etheric clarity and Logos out of their withered and depleted Angels who along with the dead, find themselves suffocating and starving on the lack of INTEL exchange betwen Michael and the the withering, collapsed Angelic Kingdom suffocating dailing... daily.

        One more example for a tired, tired and bored Michael School that centers on the spiritual common sense raying in even from the military from Lt General Smedley Butler circa 1933. He must have caught a singular ray.  Lt. General Smedley must have caught a singular ray, because this ray, fired out as well when Eisenhower spoke his final words warning of the Military Establishment behind the government.... Eisenhower warned in one of those specific historical warnings that brain dead historians like to point to.  When in point of fact we highlight a ray of Michael Common Sense and Michael Intel that is caught into the dried out husk of the etheric ethical individual, as he lies there like a beached whale, breathing heavily and out of his element, slowly dying.... and withering, because the Angel and human insight can gain no traction or understand how 33 plays such an intimate role in biography as well as life and the Christ Event on Earth....

        Hash and jumbled jello, nothing the soul feels impelled to think through because the soul has lost all it's bearings on what it should hold of value and relish and think through.  Therefore it cannot turn to Spiritual Science because it is numbed and dried out like a Cracker.

        "Let all these kings and tycoons and masters of business and all those workers in industry and all our senators and governors and majors pay half of their monthly $30 wage to their families and pay war risk insurance and buy Liberty Bonds.

        Why shouldn't they?

        They aren't running any risk of being killed or of having their bodies mangled or their minds shattered. They aren't sleeping in muddy trenches. They aren't hungry. The soldiers are!

        Give capital and industry and labor thirty days to think it over and you will find, by that time, there will be no war. That will smash the war racket – that and nothing else.

        Maybe I am a little too optimistic. Capital still has some say. So capital won't permit the taking of the profit out of war until the people – those who do the suffering and still pay the price – make up their minds that those they elect to office shall do their bidding, and not that of the profiteers.

        Another step necessary in this fight to smash the war racket is the limited plebiscite to determine whether a war should be declared. A plebiscite not of all the voters but merely of those who would be called upon to do the fighting and dying. There wouldn't be very much sense in having a 76-year-old president of a munitions factory or the flat-footed head of an international banking firm or the cross-eyed manager of a uniform manufacturing plant – all of whom see visions of tremendous profits in the event of war – voting on whether the nation should go to war or not. They never would be called upon to shoulder arms – to sleep in a trench and to be shot. Only those who would be called upon to risk their lives for their country should have the privilege of voting to determine whether the nation should go to war.

        There is ample precedent for restricting the voting to those affected. Many of our states have restrictions on those permitted to vote. In most, it is necessary to be able to read and write before you may vote. In some, you must own property. It would be a simple matter each year for the men coming of military age to register in their communities as they did in the draft during the World War and be examined physically. Those who could pass and who would therefore be called upon to bear arms in the event of war would be eligible to vote in a limited plebiscite. They should be the ones to have the power to decide – and not a Congress few of whose members are within the age limit and fewer still of whom are in physical condition to bear arms. Only those who must suffer should have the right to vote.

        A third step in this business of smashing the war racket is to make certain that our military forces are truly forces for defense only.

        At each session of Congress the question of further naval appropriations comes up. The swivel-chair admirals of Washington (and there are always a lot of them) are very adroit lobbyists. And they are smart. They don't shout that "We need a lot of battleships to war on this nation or that nation." Oh no. First of all, they let it be known that America is menaced by a great naval power. Almost any day, these admirals will tell you, the great fleet of this supposed enemy will strike suddenly and annihilate 125,000,000 people. Just like that. Then they begin to cry for a larger navy. For what? To fight the enemy? Oh my, no. Oh, no. For defense purposes only."

        bradford previously brought;

        "and solve her murder that has haunted us all for 33 years," she wrote. ...unsolved murder for 33 years. Her body was found 33 days later sticking out from a plastic wading pool in a neighbor's garage..."

        Bradford comments;

        John Belushi dead at 33.  Chris Farley dead at 33.  Truman, the 33rd President of the U.S. an honorary 33 degree Free Mason when the assignment to build the Ahrimanic Foundation Stone in a nuclear shell casing arose on his Presidential watch.  The 33rd President of the United States, representing a kind of backward window into the backward Archai spirits of Personality out of Egypt, a real Seth, a real Set Egyptian mystery was acted out in the broad light of the political world.