I present to you: Adam Michaelis

  • tmasthenes13
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2008
      If you have cats, you know how they like to bring home to their human
      staff any prizes of prey that they may have caught in the wild back
      yard jungle, like birds, little mousies, big rats, or headless squirrels.

      Despite being neutered, I, as Tom Cat, have been stalking prey in the
      wild German cyber groves and just today captured this mighty bird that
      was nesting in a neighboring Danish website.

      I proudly bring it home to Anthroposophy here and drop it just inside
      the doorstep. It's still very much alive and hardly any feathers are
      ruffled, and I believe it will be more digestible than the last
      carcass I dropped on the doorstep, the one and only Jack Sterling
      Walker, whose disagreeable syncretism of Anthroposophy, Scientology,
      Mormonism and Sun Myung Moonie-ism was just too many Food Groups for
      any one person to swallow whole, or even in part.

      However, this Anthro-prey is more palatable. His name is Adam
      Michaelis and he has written a book entitled:

      The Anatomy of Evil in Our Time

      ===============================

      here is his Homepage in English:

      http://adammichaelis.minisite.dk/

      The entire book is online and can be read starting here:

      http://adammichaelis.minisite.dk/default.aspx?PageID=59327

      I copy the back cover blurb below.

      ----------------------------------

      In lucid dreams, astral experience and paranormal epiphany Adam
      Michaelis encountered the extrasensory reality of evil powers like
      Lucifer, Ahriman, and Sorath – and those otherworldly entities were
      suddenly seen operative in different patterns of contemporary culture
      and personal psychology.

      Adam's candid biography brings evidence of an impending evil, as
      foretold by Rudolf Steiner, and offers the reader a comprehensive
      perspective and a minute understanding of the nature and purpose of
      evil in our time and in evolution.

      This exceptional material and transformative insight is highlighted in
      a penetrating and critical analysis of New Age philosophy, guruism,
      paganism and modern cultural development.

      Finally the teachings of Jesus on evil are made topical, and the
      Christian ethics and philosophy of life are interpreted as the true
      human response to suffering.

      In sum, we find here an astonishing and truly original document on one
      of the fundamental questions of humanity and a profound explanation of
      the human predicament.

      Tom Cat (or Tom Kater in German)