Re: AntiMatters new issue alert

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 4, 2008

      > ``Derision goes with the territory, and so it goes. Degrade,
      belittle,
      > chide, name-call, this is what constitutes immaturity. Rather,
      etheric
      > regeneration should be our constant effort. ``
      >
      > Somehow, I find it hard to believe that I`m reading from the same
      Steve-
      > the one who tends to use psycho analysis, sly trickery, insult,
      > unfounded accusation (against his opponent?) when his perspective
      is
      > challenged.
      >
      > What could possibly have happened since yesturday, did another
      source of
      > another `etheric` light event come down on you throughout the day,
      > Steve? Could it have been the effect of witnessing members of
      this
      > list themselves re-raising spirit? (The ones for whom just last
      night
      > you were content to have victoriously brought down to size).
      >
      > Please don`t misunderstand me in all this, I`m actuallyrelieved
      at
      > your change of heart- or is it course- footing- train of thought-
      spirit
      > perspective-soul approach-angelic rapport-----
      >
      > However, how firmly implanted is the `content`of your above
      statement?
      > Will it fall like a tower made of cards would, at the slightest
      > occasion of discomfort? In other words, just how consistenty do
      you
      > maintain this expressed sentiment of yours, today?
      >
      > These could viable questions of which you, Steve could seriously
      > consider- considering your history of social intercourse. It may
      sound
      > selfish on my part, but I much more favour dialogue with
      consistenty
      > `mature` individuals. carol.

      I don't know what you're talking about. It seems much more
      complicated and abstract than what I meant to say. Very political
      in fact, which I hate. Did I tell you that I hate politics?

      Etheric regeneration is a subject which I have pondered and written
      about, and certainly predates your present interest. As such, tell
      me about what you think you understand about it.

      And please, leave out the abstractions and the superfluous judgments
      if possible. This will be a disciplinary exercise, only known
      afterward for its beneficial effect. So, tell me about it in you
      own words.

      This is a timed test.

      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 13, 2008

        http://americanjourney.blogspot.com/2008/05/why-you-should-question-official.html

        Now here is a real cutie.   A sweet looking Man,  well dressed,  teacher of Buddhism, someone who can really appear like a kind of honest broker in INTEL and kindly unfold the scenario that spearheaded the PNAC, the Project for a New Ahrimanic Century that generated the 1998 well documented Rudolf Steiner observation.   Note Observation, real factual observation that by 1998 we should get a huge surge of Sorathian forces... and those Sorathian forces would head directly to their point of origin and early birth,  Iran and Iraq.   Rudolf Steiner targeted along with St. John the Science of the Christ Event and pattern of insights that reflect rhythm patterns in history that are REAL.

        So at the Dawn of the 21st century, and at the dawn of two stolen elections, and at the dawn creating international torture training centers and supplying victims where torture can be studied and invasion into the spiritual forces of the human being, by near death drowning or Water boarding, rape, electronic, and drug induced torture, whole schools of Sorathian forces were given a firm footing and America Slept.  America was chosen because it was such a far bigger beast for Ahriman to infest.  It was such a big global beast and hardly anyone would suspect that Freedom Loving America was the place for the planting of the Ahrimanic Foundation Stone.

        So in the above video, which should be watched, a handsome Buddhist professor, calmly and with a very non-nerdy face, rather his face and style is pleasant..... he appears to be trusworthy.  Well he appears a lot  better than fat nerdy professors who have tried to show the technical problems of 9/11.....  but here is a rock star salesman who women and men can admire.  Well dressed calm and riding on the mystery of the dawning events of the  Sorathian Age.   We might like to know that 1998 and the Surge of Sorathian forces, brought about the PNAC and Leo Strauss Platonism coming out of Weimar..... the Matrix Series brought to birth in 1998 and the Project for a New Ahrimanic Century that has used America and her corrupted reputation and corrupted materialistic and suffocated human instruments to fully shame and distort the American Image.... so that the American Image is now the worst War Criminal and Terrorist in  the entire world.  The Most corrupt Congress and the most Corrupt Military Industrial Complex and centers around the activity of Dick Cheney, the Caiaphas of the modern West.

        And Anthros who studied Emil Bock's work and are true Anthro students realize that Dick Cheney, Karl Rove, Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh.... whole hosts of humans sucked into full Ahrimanic schooling and betrayal of humanity was also part of the entire Character attacks and physical attacks that opposed Christ....  Israel stands directly in the shadow of all these events.  In fact Israel is the consolidated shadow of most of these events that oppose the Christ Event directly with a solid will and intellectual stream that has come directly from the very source of the Physical Event on Earth of Christ.    That has accelerated so that by 1933, the Etheric Crucifixion of the Christ and the struggles still going on in the intimacy of each humans Angel darkening.... Each human being must each individually struggle to find and awaken their Angels and in  this intimacy is where we find immense biographical insights.