Re: AntiMatters new issue alert

  • carol
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 4, 2008

      The latest post by Steve has him appearing as somewhat of a preacher after having offered his mockery of Bradford and my often expressed devotion to the Spirit Realm's for it's favour and understanding of the Anthroposophic spirit language we have come to know.

      In his 'discours' Steve begins a sentence with :"And it was the wisdom of Jesus, stigmatized on the Cross..."

      I believe that it was the supersensible Spirit Being Christ who was being crucified on the Cross, thus pointing to a the contrast between my Anthroposophic understanding of both historic and spiritual events and Steve's understanding of them.

      Here again: "Stigmata, though, is an event that has not only the subjective content held by the experiencer, but has the salient features that are thus objectively verifiable by all. The pain, followed a certain time later by an influx of wisdom."

      Well, I do recognize this experience though I would never attach it to the Stigmata of which Judith von Halle has come to know. The reason I returned to the computer this evening was to reinforce the fact that Judith's Stigmata is accompanied with an intensified ETHERIC activity within her physical organism.

      This, I know for a fact allots for a variety of spirit activities of which practically NO ONE can objectively verify. This special woman, equipped with the potential to translate her highly sublime experiences through the use of Spiritual Scientific concepts, has in fact HUMBLY offered herself up as a window for Higher Devachanic activity to take place through herself out into the earth's human etheric fabric because Judith also exercises an admirable sense of courage and duty. She can be a portal to aspirations stemming from the Higher Realms because her etheric body is functionning in a highly charged manner (to the point of sustaining her physical organism in the absense of food substances) and this very fact offers Judith's soul consciousness a necessary buffer against the OCCULT forms of temptation and corruptions of which WE must contend with praticaly on our own. (Angelic beings are there if they don't get snuffed)

      Thus, "The pain, followed a certain time later by an influx of wisdom." very, and I mean very likely in no way covers for the intensity of activity taking place within Judith, and certainly not within Christ Jesus at his moment of earthly death. For instance, I can't imagine that 'followed a certain time later' applied to Christ Jesus. Could there have been times when a Spirit Being would have had to 'wait for wisdom to flow'? I doubt it.

      This disagreement  which I'm expressing against Steve's interpretation of 2 truths appears to me to stem from a difference in the quality of thought process which we use to understand spirit matters. I believe that Steve is highly dependent on abstract thinking whereas I use to a greater degree, a flowing pictoral thought process. As a result, the living properties attached to CONTENT for me become extremely important to recognize, enumerate and describe whereas Steve seems contend to brush over surfaces by safely stating generalizations of which he can always ensure through mildly banalizing the content .

      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 13, 2008

        http://americanjourney.blogspot.com/2008/05/why-you-should-question-official.html

        Now here is a real cutie.   A sweet looking Man,  well dressed,  teacher of Buddhism, someone who can really appear like a kind of honest broker in INTEL and kindly unfold the scenario that spearheaded the PNAC, the Project for a New Ahrimanic Century that generated the 1998 well documented Rudolf Steiner observation.   Note Observation, real factual observation that by 1998 we should get a huge surge of Sorathian forces... and those Sorathian forces would head directly to their point of origin and early birth,  Iran and Iraq.   Rudolf Steiner targeted along with St. John the Science of the Christ Event and pattern of insights that reflect rhythm patterns in history that are REAL.

        So at the Dawn of the 21st century, and at the dawn of two stolen elections, and at the dawn creating international torture training centers and supplying victims where torture can be studied and invasion into the spiritual forces of the human being, by near death drowning or Water boarding, rape, electronic, and drug induced torture, whole schools of Sorathian forces were given a firm footing and America Slept.  America was chosen because it was such a far bigger beast for Ahriman to infest.  It was such a big global beast and hardly anyone would suspect that Freedom Loving America was the place for the planting of the Ahrimanic Foundation Stone.

        So in the above video, which should be watched, a handsome Buddhist professor, calmly and with a very non-nerdy face, rather his face and style is pleasant..... he appears to be trusworthy.  Well he appears a lot  better than fat nerdy professors who have tried to show the technical problems of 9/11.....  but here is a rock star salesman who women and men can admire.  Well dressed calm and riding on the mystery of the dawning events of the  Sorathian Age.   We might like to know that 1998 and the Surge of Sorathian forces, brought about the PNAC and Leo Strauss Platonism coming out of Weimar..... the Matrix Series brought to birth in 1998 and the Project for a New Ahrimanic Century that has used America and her corrupted reputation and corrupted materialistic and suffocated human instruments to fully shame and distort the American Image.... so that the American Image is now the worst War Criminal and Terrorist in  the entire world.  The Most corrupt Congress and the most Corrupt Military Industrial Complex and centers around the activity of Dick Cheney, the Caiaphas of the modern West.

        And Anthros who studied Emil Bock's work and are true Anthro students realize that Dick Cheney, Karl Rove, Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh.... whole hosts of humans sucked into full Ahrimanic schooling and betrayal of humanity was also part of the entire Character attacks and physical attacks that opposed Christ....  Israel stands directly in the shadow of all these events.  In fact Israel is the consolidated shadow of most of these events that oppose the Christ Event directly with a solid will and intellectual stream that has come directly from the very source of the Physical Event on Earth of Christ.    That has accelerated so that by 1933, the Etheric Crucifixion of the Christ and the struggles still going on in the intimacy of each humans Angel darkening.... Each human being must each individually struggle to find and awaken their Angels and in  this intimacy is where we find immense biographical insights.