Re: AntiMatters new issue alert

  • carol
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 4, 2008

      Well Bradford, I was still observing at the same time as venturing to keep myself well placed square in the center of the particular surge which just occured on this list.. All this stuff, all  expressed through social dynamics, over the past week and a half, presented itself to me as connected with a potent supersensible surge of CHAOS- occuring from many directions, thus not only here on this list.

      And so it follows that  your initial identification of Steve engaging his double, when first harping about Elizabeth Boggs was in my view a correct acertainment, as well, I understood that he, perhaps semi-consciously, was quite set on bringing down something purely spiritual which had managed to instill itself on this list, in somewhat the same manner in which your restaurent crisis unfolded.

      A couple of weekends ago, I was spending 4 days in the country when, on the 3rd day, an extraodinary force of occult constraint presented itself to me, simply through the innocent albeit unconscious activities and choices made by a few friends of mine. This proved itself to be just a beginning. At that time, I had a sense that you Bradford where being set up 'in the line of fire' while I was out there, but thought to myself that you most certainly would sustain it.

      Well, sure enough, when I got back and lit up my computer, there I saw it, Steve pounding out a superfluous interpretation/defense of Elizabeth Boggs and you left on your own to muster deep insights in hopes that some form of TRUE Anthroposophy would still be left standing. Well, I also noticed through hopping over to AT around that time that you were experiencing a heck of a CHAOTIC escapade at work and that the temp's. in Austin were around 110 degrees .

      Quite naturally, I was ready to defend living-organic-Anthroposophical thoughts and feelings against a rise of Ahrimanism on the list let alone in my personal environment. Naturally. And so I thought.

      With Carynlouise having just lost her mother, I must admit that I hesitated in responding to her unconditional support and rescue of Steve's unleashing of Ahrimanic intent.

      Bradford: " I apparently failed to follow that trail, Carol and Carylouise suddenly exploded with the same fire damp, the same flaming up from the hot coals of the ground and their feet and shoes were also scorced from distorted cognitive disagreements that should never even arise from free individuals."

      No, Bradford, you got it wrong. Carynlouise exploded with great vindictive force while I, by this time was literally lying on my back in great pain for 3 days. (Aside the Ahrimanic chaos element presented through life in general,  the weather systems here have not been the most natural, nor too warm)

      So, in spite of my physical hardship, I still went on to DEFEND LIVING PENETRATING anthroposophical thoughts and feelings in hopes that in the end, I would still be able to use this list to elaborate specific concepts, ETC

      And  by the way,  I'm still not really out and about yet, but , I did, I surely did learn something or two.

      I really did.

      And so,  dear boy, from all that I can see, all this stuff that rolled and rolled like a gathering snowball,  connects itself to a newly invigorated occult force of Chaos of which we have no choice to take part or not.

      Alright, and so this is my way of asking if  we can get back to quiet study?

      carol.

      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 13, 2008

        http://americanjourney.blogspot.com/2008/05/why-you-should-question-official.html

        Now here is a real cutie.   A sweet looking Man,  well dressed,  teacher of Buddhism, someone who can really appear like a kind of honest broker in INTEL and kindly unfold the scenario that spearheaded the PNAC, the Project for a New Ahrimanic Century that generated the 1998 well documented Rudolf Steiner observation.   Note Observation, real factual observation that by 1998 we should get a huge surge of Sorathian forces... and those Sorathian forces would head directly to their point of origin and early birth,  Iran and Iraq.   Rudolf Steiner targeted along with St. John the Science of the Christ Event and pattern of insights that reflect rhythm patterns in history that are REAL.

        So at the Dawn of the 21st century, and at the dawn of two stolen elections, and at the dawn creating international torture training centers and supplying victims where torture can be studied and invasion into the spiritual forces of the human being, by near death drowning or Water boarding, rape, electronic, and drug induced torture, whole schools of Sorathian forces were given a firm footing and America Slept.  America was chosen because it was such a far bigger beast for Ahriman to infest.  It was such a big global beast and hardly anyone would suspect that Freedom Loving America was the place for the planting of the Ahrimanic Foundation Stone.

        So in the above video, which should be watched, a handsome Buddhist professor, calmly and with a very non-nerdy face, rather his face and style is pleasant..... he appears to be trusworthy.  Well he appears a lot  better than fat nerdy professors who have tried to show the technical problems of 9/11.....  but here is a rock star salesman who women and men can admire.  Well dressed calm and riding on the mystery of the dawning events of the  Sorathian Age.   We might like to know that 1998 and the Surge of Sorathian forces, brought about the PNAC and Leo Strauss Platonism coming out of Weimar..... the Matrix Series brought to birth in 1998 and the Project for a New Ahrimanic Century that has used America and her corrupted reputation and corrupted materialistic and suffocated human instruments to fully shame and distort the American Image.... so that the American Image is now the worst War Criminal and Terrorist in  the entire world.  The Most corrupt Congress and the most Corrupt Military Industrial Complex and centers around the activity of Dick Cheney, the Caiaphas of the modern West.

        And Anthros who studied Emil Bock's work and are true Anthro students realize that Dick Cheney, Karl Rove, Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh.... whole hosts of humans sucked into full Ahrimanic schooling and betrayal of humanity was also part of the entire Character attacks and physical attacks that opposed Christ....  Israel stands directly in the shadow of all these events.  In fact Israel is the consolidated shadow of most of these events that oppose the Christ Event directly with a solid will and intellectual stream that has come directly from the very source of the Physical Event on Earth of Christ.    That has accelerated so that by 1933, the Etheric Crucifixion of the Christ and the struggles still going on in the intimacy of each humans Angel darkening.... Each human being must each individually struggle to find and awaken their Angels and in  this intimacy is where we find immense biographical insights.