Re: Gloria

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 88 , Jun 4, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carynlouise24"
      <carynlouise24@...> wrote:

      > "Not I But Christ In Me" resonates with many people today.
      > Therefore, it means something. Something closer than people think.
      >
      > Steve
      >
      > 'On the side of the hill
      > Blood was spilt
      > We going back there
      > Jerusalem'

      Dear Caryn,
      Understand why advice was given by another wise teacher: "for
      each to weed out own garden" and who cautioned against criticism of
      others, or listening to criticism. This other path I was exposed to
      also advised against people talking about their spiritual
      experiences. It is not my intention to debate that particular issue!
      Would have never theorized certain stigmata markers if had not read
      descriptions given here.

      Cayce did not identify Lazarus as Revelation author but still find
      his interpretation beneficial and one Steiner would most likely not
      have a problem with, other than it was given from a trance. NINA

      6. And, as given in the beginning, "I was in the Spirit on the
      Lord's day, and beheld, and heard, and saw, and was told to WRITE."

      7. Why, then, ye ask now, was this written (this vision) in such a
      manner that is hard to be interpreted, save in the experience of
      every soul who seeks to know, to walk in, a closer communion with Him?

      8. For the visions, the experiences, the names, the churches, the
      places, the dragons, the cities, all are but emblems of those forces
      that may war within the individual in its journey through the
      material, or from the entering into the material manifestation to the
      entering into the glory, or the awakening in the spirit, in the inter-
      between, in the borderland, in the shadow.

      9. Hence we find, as the churches are named, they are as the forces
      that are known as the senses, that must be spiritualized by the will
      of the individual made one in the very activities in a material world.

      10. And the elders and the Lamb are the emblems, are the shadows of
      those acceptances or rejections that are made in the experiences of
      the individual.

      11. As we find, in the various manners and forms that are presented
      as the vision or visions proceed, every force that is manifest is of
      one source; but the soul, the will of the individual, either makes
      such into a coordinating or cooperating influence in bringing about
      more and more manifestations in the material world of those
      experiences that are seen from the spiritual conditions, or the
      opposite.

      12. Why, then, is it presented, ye ask, in the form of symbols? Why
      is there used those varied activities? These are for those that were,
      or will be, or may become, through the seeking, those initiated into
      an understanding of the glories that may be theirs if they will but
      put into work, into activity, that they know in the present.

      13. In seeking, then, do individuals find from the beginning that
      there is presented, in every line, in every form, that good and bad
      (as termed) that arises from their activity, in what they do about
      that knowledge they have respecting law, the love, the mercy, the
      understanding of the wherefore of the Lamb's advent into the world
      that they, through His ensample set, may present themselves before
      that throne even as He, becoming - as given - heirs, joint heirs with
      Him, as the sons of God, to that EVERLASTING glory that may be had in
      Him.

      14. Then, seek to know what self is lacking, even as given in the
      first four chapters (as divided in the present).

      15. What is lacking in self? Are ye cold? Are ye hot? Have ye been
      negligent of the knowledge that is thine? Are ye stiff-necked? Are ye
      adulterous in thought, in act, in the very glories that are thine?

      16. Then, again - may ye not have had through the varied experiences
      those presentations before the throne, even as the elders twenty and
      four that are represented by the figures within thine own head, that
      which is shown in the physical forces of self? Has it not been given
      to thee, or has not the message come as the rider of the pale, the
      black, the white, or the red horses that are the figures of the
      messages that have come to thee in thine varied experiences? Or, art
      thou among the figures represented in the Babylon, or in the rivers
      of blood, or in the trees of life?

      17. These we see, then, represent SELF; self's body-physical, self's
      body-mental, self's body-spiritual; with the attributes of the body-
      physical, attributes of the body- mental, attributes of the body-
      spiritual, and they are ONE in thee - even as the Father, the Son and
      the Holy Spirit is one in Him.

      18. Then, dost thou seek to enter into the glories of the Father?
      Whosoever will may come, may take of the water of life freely - even
      as flows from the throne of the Lamb. For, the very leaves of the
      trees are for the healing of the nations, and - if ye will accept -
      the blood cleanses from all unrighteousness. How? From what? Saves
      self from what? To what are ye called? To know that only from the
      falling away of self may ye be saved. Unto the glorifying of self in
      Him may ye be saved.

      19. Then, whosoever will, come!

      20. READY FOR QUESTIONS:

      21. (Q) Please interpret the fall of Babylon as referred to in the
      14th, 17th, and 18th chapters of Revelation.

      (A) Babylon represented the individual; those periods through which
      every soul passes in its delving into the varied mysteries that are
      the experiences of the carnal- mental, the spiritual-mental forces of
      the body; and, as viewed from that presented, may come to the
      knowledge only through the CLEANSING that is shown must come to those
      that would be saved from the destructions that are given there.

      22. (Q) What did the angel mean when he said: "I will tell thee the
      mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her"?

      (A) That which is understood by those that follow in the way of the
      Lamb, that come to know how man separates himself through the desires
      to become as the procreator in the beasts; which made the necessity
      of the shedding of blood for redemption, for it brought sin IN the
      shedding - and only through same may there be the fulfilling; and as
      given, the heavens and the earth may pass, but His law, His love, His
      mercy, His grace, endureth for those who WILL seek to know His will.

      23. (Q) Where are the dead until Christ comes? Do they go direct to
      Him when they die?

      (A) As visioned by the beloved, there are those of the saints making
      intercession always before the throne for those that are passing in
      and out of the inter-between; even as He, the Christ, is ever in the
      consciousness of those that are redeemed in Him.

      The passing in, the passing out, is as but the summer, the fall, the
      spring; the birth into the interim, the birth into the material.

      24. (Q) In what form does the anti-Christ come, spoken of in
      Revelation? (A) In the spirit of that opposed to the spirit of truth.
      The fruits of the spirit of the Christ are love, joy, obedience, long-
      suffering, brotherly love, kindness. Against such there is no law.
      The spirit of hate, the anti-Christ, is contention strife, fault-
      finding, lovers of self, lovers of praise. Those are the anti-Christ,
      and take possession of groups, masses, and show themselves even in
      the lives of men.

      John Van Auken shared this also:
      RHYTHMS AND CYCLES

      Well, not quite done. According to Cayce's visions of the
      spiritualization process, it is done in cycles, recurring cycles.
      What has just been described may be experienced over and over again
      until it is fully achieved. We could have some of these Revelation
      experiences as a young child, experience them again as a teenager,
      again as a young adult, in adulthood, and even again in old age. At
      certain times in our life we may experience them several times.
      Rhythms and cycles of spiritualization is the pattern. These occur in
      both the little earth of ourselves and the great Earth of humanity as
      a whole. We may even play a role in small group's experiences of this
      awakening process, such as our childhood family and later our own
      family or circle of friends and colleagues.

      Yet, we need to also focus our attention upon our personal
      spiritualization process with the seven spiritual centers within the
      body and their connection within our heart and mind.
      Message 88 of 88 , Jun 11, 2008

        1933, amazing stuff, we find amazing stuff, but you know, you know, details, details, details, when all we want to hear is some hypnotic numbing music like, The Etheric Christ Rose in 1933 Anthros, Steiner said it, we're all okay now.. move along nothing to see, if you missed the show there will another and another and another each with equally horrific tension drilled into the bone marrow of humanity.  And here lies the problem.  Each human being, who is now in incarnation or was in incarnations has had a life and death battle with the Ahrimanic and Luciferic forces in order to squeeze one little squirt of etheric life or etheric clarity and Logos out of their withered and depleted Angels who along with the dead, find themselves suffocating and starving on the lack of INTEL exchange betwen Michael and the the withering, collapsed Angelic Kingdom suffocating dailing... daily.

        One more example for a tired, tired and bored Michael School that centers on the spiritual common sense raying in even from the military from Lt General Smedley Butler circa 1933. He must have caught a singular ray.  Lt. General Smedley must have caught a singular ray, because this ray, fired out as well when Eisenhower spoke his final words warning of the Military Establishment behind the government.... Eisenhower warned in one of those specific historical warnings that brain dead historians like to point to.  When in point of fact we highlight a ray of Michael Common Sense and Michael Intel that is caught into the dried out husk of the etheric ethical individual, as he lies there like a beached whale, breathing heavily and out of his element, slowly dying.... and withering, because the Angel and human insight can gain no traction or understand how 33 plays such an intimate role in biography as well as life and the Christ Event on Earth....

        Hash and jumbled jello, nothing the soul feels impelled to think through because the soul has lost all it's bearings on what it should hold of value and relish and think through.  Therefore it cannot turn to Spiritual Science because it is numbed and dried out like a Cracker.

        "Let all these kings and tycoons and masters of business and all those workers in industry and all our senators and governors and majors pay half of their monthly $30 wage to their families and pay war risk insurance and buy Liberty Bonds.

        Why shouldn't they?

        They aren't running any risk of being killed or of having their bodies mangled or their minds shattered. They aren't sleeping in muddy trenches. They aren't hungry. The soldiers are!

        Give capital and industry and labor thirty days to think it over and you will find, by that time, there will be no war. That will smash the war racket – that and nothing else.

        Maybe I am a little too optimistic. Capital still has some say. So capital won't permit the taking of the profit out of war until the people – those who do the suffering and still pay the price – make up their minds that those they elect to office shall do their bidding, and not that of the profiteers.

        Another step necessary in this fight to smash the war racket is the limited plebiscite to determine whether a war should be declared. A plebiscite not of all the voters but merely of those who would be called upon to do the fighting and dying. There wouldn't be very much sense in having a 76-year-old president of a munitions factory or the flat-footed head of an international banking firm or the cross-eyed manager of a uniform manufacturing plant – all of whom see visions of tremendous profits in the event of war – voting on whether the nation should go to war or not. They never would be called upon to shoulder arms – to sleep in a trench and to be shot. Only those who would be called upon to risk their lives for their country should have the privilege of voting to determine whether the nation should go to war.

        There is ample precedent for restricting the voting to those affected. Many of our states have restrictions on those permitted to vote. In most, it is necessary to be able to read and write before you may vote. In some, you must own property. It would be a simple matter each year for the men coming of military age to register in their communities as they did in the draft during the World War and be examined physically. Those who could pass and who would therefore be called upon to bear arms in the event of war would be eligible to vote in a limited plebiscite. They should be the ones to have the power to decide – and not a Congress few of whose members are within the age limit and fewer still of whom are in physical condition to bear arms. Only those who must suffer should have the right to vote.

        A third step in this business of smashing the war racket is to make certain that our military forces are truly forces for defense only.

        At each session of Congress the question of further naval appropriations comes up. The swivel-chair admirals of Washington (and there are always a lot of them) are very adroit lobbyists. And they are smart. They don't shout that "We need a lot of battleships to war on this nation or that nation." Oh no. First of all, they let it be known that America is menaced by a great naval power. Almost any day, these admirals will tell you, the great fleet of this supposed enemy will strike suddenly and annihilate 125,000,000 people. Just like that. Then they begin to cry for a larger navy. For what? To fight the enemy? Oh my, no. Oh, no. For defense purposes only."

        bradford previously brought;

        "and solve her murder that has haunted us all for 33 years," she wrote. ...unsolved murder for 33 years. Her body was found 33 days later sticking out from a plastic wading pool in a neighbor's garage..."

        Bradford comments;

        John Belushi dead at 33.  Chris Farley dead at 33.  Truman, the 33rd President of the U.S. an honorary 33 degree Free Mason when the assignment to build the Ahrimanic Foundation Stone in a nuclear shell casing arose on his Presidential watch.  The 33rd President of the United States, representing a kind of backward window into the backward Archai spirits of Personality out of Egypt, a real Seth, a real Set Egyptian mystery was acted out in the broad light of the political world.