Re: The Whore of Babylon

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 110 , Jun 2, 2008

      > Ok Steve, so is that all you can go on?

      No. I can go on the actual experiences as they occurred, in the
      very personal and subjective manner they occurred. It is only
      understanding, gained gradually over time that has compelled me to
      speak more knowingly and confidently about them. I cite the
      particular reference from lecture 2 for the reason that it was in
      the recent re-reading of this course, after our earlier exchange on
      the subject of stigmata, that caught my eye, and caused me to make a
      mental note for future use. Thus, the highlights where indicated.

      > It does seem somewhat of a shell of a description. We know,
      thanks to
      > your bringing it to our attention and then repeating it in
      different
      > versions, that you've had experiences which qualify as 'gathering
      up the
      > stages attained through previous incarnations.' As for the
      following
      > one:

      I would say that this description represents a template of sorts for
      what is obviously an ever-widening set of experiences that are
      logically and ontologically related to the Christ Event. Were you
      sleeping through that lesson? Initiation is now a world-historical
      fact. That means the seven stages of Christian initiation are a
      fact of life in an ever-increasing arduous ascent back home.
      Spiritual science is able to lift the subsconscious content of our
      soul's life onto the conscious stage where these personal events
      gain the meaning that might have been missed without the power of
      spiritual science to do so. I'm glad I found my way to it in order
      to have more understanding than would have normally been possible.

      > "There is one stage, for instance, which is soon reached if a
      serious
      > effort is made to advance on the path of knowledge. That is the
      stage of
      > the so-called Homeless One — the man who outgrows the prejudices of
      > his immediate environment and throws off the various constraints by
      > which he is surrounded and kept, as it were, in leading strings.
      This
      > does not necessarily make him irreverent; he may even become more
      > reverent. But the ties which bind him to his immediate
      surroundings must
      > be loosened..."

      This happened when I was about five or six years old, and involved
      the very dramatic induction into the three-dimensional world of
      subject-object distinctions. I began to think and experience the
      separation of objects and selves, and this is when I knew myself as
      an individual soul with I-consciousness. Thus, to be "homeless" is
      the feeling of being now set apart from the group soul, or family.

      > I would say that this is where you've proved time and again where
      you're
      > stuck (If I consider the content of this lecture only). Your own
      > expressed nationalistic sentiments in addition to the intolerance
      > you've shown others who express thoughts through the use of other
      folk
      > souls than the American Anglo one, all, in my opinion, point to
      your
      > experiencing weakness at this level of your soul's development.

      I have no nationalistic sentiments or political affiliations, but
      can attest to being american-anglo in this life. I have nothing
      against other folk souls, but only frown on the pride element
      expressed at times.

      > Also, that you would verbalize and tolerate the belittlement of
      others
      > having equally gone through soul develpment, some in advance of
      yours,
      > shows another of your areas of weakness.

      I wouldn't intentionally belittle anyone, so this must be a
      misunderstanding.

      > It seems evident from the lecture that you've presented for
      study, that
      > I was expressing my preference for alloting my confidence towards
      the
      > 'high initiate' well over having to try and guess just where a
      lower
      > one's strengths and weakness might lie - and always needing to be
      on
      > guard in the event that something explodes before me, in full
      face.

      > And in saying this, I've also furnished the 'outer shell' of the
      > matter. Carol.

      I am only attempting to express my own personal experiences without
      giving any connotations of level of initiate development. I don't
      require your confidence in any respect. I am simply communicating
      on a public anthroposophy forum. I wouldn't even attempt to guess
      your level, but it appears to be quite impressive. At least, in
      terms, of analyzing the outer shell.

      Message 110 of 110 , Jul 17, 2008

        Bradford comments;  Notes of Study on Ahriman's Playbook against the Michael School

        Look carefully Anthro students.  The Amero currency is already printed.  The intent was to create the disaster so that the children would all cry out, help us, save us.  The whole idea was to drop the entire income of Americans downward, outsource jobs, and send trillions, trillions overseas to Iraq or rather into the pockets of contractors like Haliburton, literally it might be called draining the swamp.  Some think tanks might call it draining the economic swamp and clearing the swamp land for a whole new world of Amero to match the Euro.  But what shall we hear day in and day out?  We shall hear the scream and yowl of the public against the reality that all this has been planned and in the works.  Create the disease and make America pay for the cure.  It is right here in front of us.... destroy, drown and drain the dollar, good bye dollar and by draining the entire swamp... shatter the American Dream which has become a nightmare built on Ahrimanic lies....

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TShPYA-OuPs

        Keith Fitz-Gerald
        Investment Director
        Money Morning/The Money Map Report

        http://www.moneymorning.com/2008/07/10/dark-pools/

        We can almost hear that ominous "Jaws" theme music in the background and can see that huge dorsal fin as it slices threateningly through the water - knowing full well that the real terror is hidden beneath the water's surface.

        But this time around, it's not a "Great White" that's sparking our fears; it's a well-capitalized and broadly based series of secret stock exchanges known as "Dark Pools of Liquidity," "Dark Liquidity," or just "Dark Pools."

        Most investors have never even heard the term - and are truly shocked to discover these "off-the-books" trading networks actually exist.

        But to Wall Street insiders looking to anonymously move billions of dollars in stocks, bonds, and other investment instruments, dark pools are de rigueur - especially when you're an institutional trader who doesn't want to reveal your intentions or your actions to the "rest" of the market, until after the fact when the orders are "printed."

        And that makes these dark pools of capital highly problematic when it comes transparency: There is literally none in most pools and only limited visibility in others.

        Dark Pools: From Trading Haven to Heavyweight

        Dark Pools are electronic "crossing networks" that offer institutional investors many of the same benefits associated with making trades on the stock exchanges' public limit order books - without tipping their hands to others, meaning publicly quoted prices aren't affected. This is the capital markets' version of a godsend - especially for traders who desire to move large blocks of shares without the public investors ever knowing.

        Some examples of so-called crossing networks include Liquidnet Inc., Pipeline, the Posit unit of Investment Technology Group (ITG), or the SIGMA X unit of Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS).

        In an era in which "secret" transactions contributed to what's shaping up to be the largest credit crisis in history, you'd think that any mechanism that allows insiders to trade in complete secrecy and with total anonymity would be scrutinized more closely than a Roger Clemens vitamin shot. But that's not the case with Dark Pools.

        As has long been the case, the old boys really do like to operate behind closed doors, on the other side of the "velvet rope" - beyond which the un-anointed daily working stiff may never pass. And Dark-Pool operators are only getting more private as computerized trading becomes more sophisticated and large-scale-order placement evolves into a science all to itself.

        Dark Pool ownership involves almost the entire institutional-trading sector, consisting of independents, broker/dealer-owned pools, consortiums and even - as hard as this is to imagine, given the public's trust - the stock exchanges themselves (See accompanying chart).

        And business is booming.

        According to the latest data, nearly 12% of daily U.S. stock-trading volume is presently conducted via the 40 or so Dark Pools operated by the "usual suspects."

        According to The Wall Street Journal, Credit Suisse Group AG (ADR: CS) is assembling a network of 30 Dark Pool partners, while JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPM) is trying to become the Google Inc. (GOOG) of the Dark Pool world by aligning itself with Neovest Inc. Not to be left out, Goldman Sachs recently struck reciprocal deals with rivals UBS AG (UBS) and Morgan Stanley (MS) to allow previously proprietary trading algorithms to work on each other's desktop trading systems.

        This is something the stock exchanges don't want to see because it strips them of order execution revenue. Which is why they're getting into the game, too. At the present time, the Nasdaq (NDAQ) alone shunts some 18% of its volume - or roughly 350 million shares a day - through what insiders euphemistically refer to as its "non-displayed platforms," and also has struck a deal with five unnamed Dark Pool operators that are rumored to route nearly half of the total Dark-Pool volume in the United States today.

        NYSE Euronext (NYX) plans to connect up to 30 such pools, so don't think for a New York minute that this isn't a global phenomenon - Dark Pools exist all around the globe.

        We're still in the early days of this movement. That means there are still lots of things to be worked out from a technical standpoint. For instance, there's very little in the way of proprietary software that enables any Dark Pool operators to "talk" with their competition.

        But we think that's going to change in a real hurry in the next few years, when as much as 50% of all U.S. trading volume will be handled by "Dark Pool Alliances."

        Dark Pool Downers?

        While it's hard to say just how this will affect individual investors like us, my experience as a professional trader suggests that there are a few "realities" we can count upon.

        As you might expect, not all of them are good.

        Let's look at the top three:

        • First, as more volume moves to the so-called Dark Pools, the very notion of what constitutes "public pricing" becomes suspect. Practically speaking, if we're seeing only 50% of the trading volume in a given stock, who's to say that the pricing we're seeing is accurate if the other half remains a mystery.
        • Second, the small- and mid-cap stocks that for so long have been the domain of smaller investors will likely become harder to trade. The reason: Dark Pools will absorb the liquidity that's presently out in the open, just as a "black hole" in outer space sucks in all the matter that's nearby. The net effect could be that smaller transactions become more inefficient, or that public pricing actually disconnects from private pricing. Either way, individual investors may not get the best possible prices.
        • Third, you can bet regulators will get interested if there is even a whiff of impropriety at the expense of smaller investors who perceive (and rightly so) that they are being "locked out" of the markets by the big boys yet again.

        On the other hand, maybe those regulators don't care at all. With the economy going the way it is right now, there's plenty more to worry about… like making it out of the water and back up onto the beach before the music stops and "you-know-who" grabs you from below……da-dun…da-dun….da-dun….da-dun."

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TShPYA-OuPs

        Bradford previously;

        "Carol brought what is arising is an antidote to the Euro, the Canada, U.S. Mexico Amero currency and minted and newly printed currency and reshuffling the entire market dominos so that U.S.A. as we know is already going under and was planned to go under and deliberately set to shrivel America and, bring about the destruction, raze the whole system, cause immense Patriotic Panic, perhaps use a mighty nuclear strike on Iran, but surely like burning a factory for the Insurance Money, sinking a ship, like the American Dollar,  by shrinking America, bringing consumers, retailers to their knees, so weakening the masses and causing such a recession or depression that a whole new cry and yowel is all fix it please, fix it please, Oh please fix it for us oh great leaders of the Economy, Oh please fix it for us so that we shall not waste away and suffer.  But we have to have pictures, news at five of suffering, bread lines, rice lines, we have to feel as if banks are closing and businesses are dying right and left, for without the drama that they are creating, and the news is marketing, the plan to disrupt the entire Nationalistic Dollar could be very, very hard on the emotionally immature humans who consider themselves so self important as Americans.

        "The cry rings out Oh fix it for us even though, like Pharmo Industry, you created the disease, and then you mareketed the cure, you created the situation in the plans, in the works that would bring about one of these wonderful Goethean ideas for manipulation,  contraction, contraction, shrink and then the heros come with a plan to save us all, walla EXPANSION.  Good ole painful, News at Five, contraction, plummet, death and great savior of the universe Expansion, but naturally you are all poorer and at the level they want you at.  Even though the Think Tanks had this plan in operation for years and years.... Really if you understand Orwell's 1984, if you understand Eurasia or the Euro... whole giant economic blocks of Ahrimanic Economic and falsely shadowed Threefold World and Threefold Economy insertions, you understand that Americanadamex.... AMERO Liars, who were never as honest and straight up as Dr. Steiner.  Ahrimanic Intentions and greed have never wanted to share out the Rights and Brotherhood and Cultural Life associated with a healthy economy."