Re: Catherine Emmerich, Vol.4-Re: [anthroposophy] A question of sources

  • jeff auen
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 17, 2001
      There are several sources. Keyword search Catherine Emmerich and several sites will come up that sell the books. The one I used was sacramentals.com

      Jeff
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 17, 2001
        Elaine,

        I have a copy of 'The Dolorous Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ' if this is
        the volume of which everyone is speaking.
        I purchased my copy from a Catholic bookstore. You may want to try there if
        you have one nearby. The publisher of my copy is:

        Tan Books and Publishers, Inc.
        P.O.Box 424
        Rockford, Ill. 61105

        [rick distasi]

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 18, 2001
          I purchased my 4 volumes of  Anne Catherine Emmerich's "The Life of Jesus
          Christ" from Tan Publishers in Rockford,  Ilinois. (About 4 years ago).

          Martha Bequette
        • I have one!
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 20, 2001
            --- In anthroposophy@y..., "elaine upton" <elaineupton@h...> wrote:
            > Hello Jeff,
            > Great build up for Catherine Emmerich on the vol. 4 of her vision
            of christ.
            > But where can this be found? A website? Address? Or hard copy
            somewhere?

            > Happy Easter week,
            > elaine

            I would like to know more also.
            But now, about your name "Elaine Upton". Really got my interest.
            When I was younger I had two girlfriends with the name "Elaine". And
            I used to live in a town named "Upton". Hmmmmmm.

            Somehow I've got to find a way to change my name fro "I Have One!" to
            my more usual handle "My Subconscious Self".

            MSS