Re: The Whore of Babylon

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 110 , Jun 2, 2008

      > In passing, I would like to share with you that the only initiates which
      > I would confidently identify are ones in whom Higher Devachanic Beings
      > actively inspire and out of which there is conscious interaction on
      > both ends. Otherwise, I see the rest who find themselves 'on the path
      > to initiation' participating in lower forms of spiritual activity
      > though the degrees of which would vary depending on biographical
      > antecedents and other karmic determining factors.

      "Let us suppose a man enters upon the path of spiritual knowledge in a given incarnation, that is, he practices some of the exercises (of which we will speak later) which render the soul ever more spiritual and receptive of higher knowledge, and lead to the point when the soul can behold the spiritual world. Many an experience is undergone before this point is reached, and it must not be imagined that excessive haste is admissible in spiritual things. The process must be gone through in patient labour and perseverance. Let us assume a man begins to develop himself in this way. His goal is the birth of his higher self; however he reaches only a subordinate stage. He dies — and is reborn. Two things are now possible. He may feel impelled to seek a teacher who can show him how to repeat in a short time what he has already learnt, and how to attain the stages next in order, or, for some reason or other, he does not seek to follow this path. Even in this case his life will present features differing from the average. The life of a man who has already taken the first steps on the path of knowledge, will of itself afford experiences which are the apparent effect of the grade of initiation he attained in his former incarnation. These experiences and their effect upon him are out of the ordinary, and he can, with their help, once more attain the point to which his former efforts had raised him. In his former incarnation he progressed from step to step by dint of active effort. In his succeeding incarnation, life of itself brings a recapitulation of the fruits of his former efforts; life, as it were, approaches him from outside and he may possibly experience the results of his former incarnation in quite a different form. Thus it may happen that a particular experience in his childhood creates so powerful an impression on him, that the forces which he had made his own in his foregoing incarnation are again aroused within him. Suppose that such a man had attained a definite stage in the development of higher knowledge. He is reborn in his next life as a child like any other; but in his seventh or eighth year a grievous experience befalls him. This affects him in such a way that the wisdom he had formerly acquired for himself now reappears, so that he now again stands where he formerly stood, and can advance to higher stages. He dies again. In his next life the same process may be repeated; an exterior experience puts him to the test, as it were, and brings to light firstly the fruits of his penultimate, then of his ultimate, incarnation, and at this point he can again ascend a step higher.

      Thus it is evident that the foregoing must be taken into account if we are to understand the life of a man who has traversed certain stages of evolution. There is one stage, for instance, which is soon reached if a serious effort is made to advance on the path of knowledge. That is the stage of the so-called Homeless One — the man who outgrows the prejudices of his immediate environment and throws off the various constraints by which he is surrounded and kept, as it were, in leading strings. This does not necessarily make him irreverent; he may even become more reverent. But the ties which bind him to his immediate surroundings must be loosened. Take the condition of a man who dies after achieving a condition of some freedom and independence. He is born anew, and in this life an event experienced at a comparatively early age reawakens the feeling of freedom and independence. As a rule this is effected by the loss of his father or of someone to whom he is attached; or it may be that his father is unkind to him, or repudiates him, or the like. These truths are handed down to us in the legends of the various peoples, for in such matters myths and legends are really wiser than the science of our day. You will always find, as a typical incident, that the father orders the child to be exposed; the child is rescued by shepherds, is nurtured and reared by them, and finally restored to his station. (Chiron, Romulus and Remus, Oedipus.) In order that the fruits of their past lives be reawakened in them, they are brought as it were face to face with themselves through the treachery of their homes. The story of the exposure of Oedipus belongs to this category. Now whether a man has already experienced the birth of his higher self or has just reached this stage, we may imagine that the greater his advancement, the richer must his life be in experiences, before he reaches the point of experiencing something previously unknown to him.

      He in whom the mighty Being whom we call the Christ was to incarnate, could not undertake this mission in any year of his life indiscriminately. Indeed, no ordinary man could undertake this mission, but only one who had attained high grades of initiation in many lives. Here the Akashic records faithfully recount to us all that had taken place. They show how, during many lives, an individual had striven upward, from stage to stage, to high grades of initiation. He was reborn and at first passed through experiences of a preparatory nature. Yet we recognize in him a high initiate who was destined at a later period of his life to receive into himself the Christ-Individuality. The first experiences of this initiate are a repetition of his former stages of initiation, and draw forth from his soul the high attainments to which he had formerly risen. Now, as we know, man is composed of a physical, an etheric, an astral body and an Ego. But we also know that in the course of human life the physical body is the only one born at the physical birth. Up to the seventh year the human etheric body is still surrounded by a kind of etheric sheath; in the seventh year, at the second dentition, this sheath is thrown off in the same way as the physical maternal covering is discarded when the physical body is born into the outer world. Later, at the age of puberty, an astral covering is cast off in like manner, and the astral body is born. Finally, about the twenty-first year, the Ego is born, but again only by degrees. Then we have a similar birth of the sentient, the rational, and the consciousness soul at about the twenty-first, twenty-eighth, and thirty-fifth year respectively. Now we shall see that the Christ could not have incarnated in a human being on earth, before the rational soul was fully born, that is, before the twenty-eighth year. This is proved by spiritual research. The individual who was already a great initiate on earth, was between the twenty-eighth and thirty-fifth year of his age when the Christ entered into him; then, in the radiant light of this great Being he unfolded all that other men develop without this radiant light: the etheric and the astral body, the sentient and the rational soul. So that we may say: Up to the year of his age in which he was called upon to become the Bearer of Christ, we have before us a great initiate who by degrees undergoes experiences which finally evoke the sum of his experiences and conquests in the spiritual world. Then comes the moment when it is possible for him to say: `Now I am ready. I lay down all that I have. Henceforth I renounce my independent self! I give myself up to be the bearer of the Christ! He shall dwell in me and henceforth be all in me!'

      ---From Lecture II, The Gospel of John In Relation to the Other Gospels

      Message 110 of 110 , Jul 17, 2008

        Bradford comments;  Notes of Study on Ahriman's Playbook against the Michael School

        Look carefully Anthro students.  The Amero currency is already printed.  The intent was to create the disaster so that the children would all cry out, help us, save us.  The whole idea was to drop the entire income of Americans downward, outsource jobs, and send trillions, trillions overseas to Iraq or rather into the pockets of contractors like Haliburton, literally it might be called draining the swamp.  Some think tanks might call it draining the economic swamp and clearing the swamp land for a whole new world of Amero to match the Euro.  But what shall we hear day in and day out?  We shall hear the scream and yowl of the public against the reality that all this has been planned and in the works.  Create the disease and make America pay for the cure.  It is right here in front of us.... destroy, drown and drain the dollar, good bye dollar and by draining the entire swamp... shatter the American Dream which has become a nightmare built on Ahrimanic lies....

        Keith Fitz-Gerald
        Investment Director
        Money Morning/The Money Map Report

        We can almost hear that ominous "Jaws" theme music in the background and can see that huge dorsal fin as it slices threateningly through the water - knowing full well that the real terror is hidden beneath the water's surface.

        But this time around, it's not a "Great White" that's sparking our fears; it's a well-capitalized and broadly based series of secret stock exchanges known as "Dark Pools of Liquidity," "Dark Liquidity," or just "Dark Pools."

        Most investors have never even heard the term - and are truly shocked to discover these "off-the-books" trading networks actually exist.

        But to Wall Street insiders looking to anonymously move billions of dollars in stocks, bonds, and other investment instruments, dark pools are de rigueur - especially when you're an institutional trader who doesn't want to reveal your intentions or your actions to the "rest" of the market, until after the fact when the orders are "printed."

        And that makes these dark pools of capital highly problematic when it comes transparency: There is literally none in most pools and only limited visibility in others.

        Dark Pools: From Trading Haven to Heavyweight

        Dark Pools are electronic "crossing networks" that offer institutional investors many of the same benefits associated with making trades on the stock exchanges' public limit order books - without tipping their hands to others, meaning publicly quoted prices aren't affected. This is the capital markets' version of a godsend - especially for traders who desire to move large blocks of shares without the public investors ever knowing.

        Some examples of so-called crossing networks include Liquidnet Inc., Pipeline, the Posit unit of Investment Technology Group (ITG), or the SIGMA X unit of Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS).

        In an era in which "secret" transactions contributed to what's shaping up to be the largest credit crisis in history, you'd think that any mechanism that allows insiders to trade in complete secrecy and with total anonymity would be scrutinized more closely than a Roger Clemens vitamin shot. But that's not the case with Dark Pools.

        As has long been the case, the old boys really do like to operate behind closed doors, on the other side of the "velvet rope" - beyond which the un-anointed daily working stiff may never pass. And Dark-Pool operators are only getting more private as computerized trading becomes more sophisticated and large-scale-order placement evolves into a science all to itself.

        Dark Pool ownership involves almost the entire institutional-trading sector, consisting of independents, broker/dealer-owned pools, consortiums and even - as hard as this is to imagine, given the public's trust - the stock exchanges themselves (See accompanying chart).

        And business is booming.

        According to the latest data, nearly 12% of daily U.S. stock-trading volume is presently conducted via the 40 or so Dark Pools operated by the "usual suspects."

        According to The Wall Street Journal, Credit Suisse Group AG (ADR: CS) is assembling a network of 30 Dark Pool partners, while JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPM) is trying to become the Google Inc. (GOOG) of the Dark Pool world by aligning itself with Neovest Inc. Not to be left out, Goldman Sachs recently struck reciprocal deals with rivals UBS AG (UBS) and Morgan Stanley (MS) to allow previously proprietary trading algorithms to work on each other's desktop trading systems.

        This is something the stock exchanges don't want to see because it strips them of order execution revenue. Which is why they're getting into the game, too. At the present time, the Nasdaq (NDAQ) alone shunts some 18% of its volume - or roughly 350 million shares a day - through what insiders euphemistically refer to as its "non-displayed platforms," and also has struck a deal with five unnamed Dark Pool operators that are rumored to route nearly half of the total Dark-Pool volume in the United States today.

        NYSE Euronext (NYX) plans to connect up to 30 such pools, so don't think for a New York minute that this isn't a global phenomenon - Dark Pools exist all around the globe.

        We're still in the early days of this movement. That means there are still lots of things to be worked out from a technical standpoint. For instance, there's very little in the way of proprietary software that enables any Dark Pool operators to "talk" with their competition.

        But we think that's going to change in a real hurry in the next few years, when as much as 50% of all U.S. trading volume will be handled by "Dark Pool Alliances."

        Dark Pool Downers?

        While it's hard to say just how this will affect individual investors like us, my experience as a professional trader suggests that there are a few "realities" we can count upon.

        As you might expect, not all of them are good.

        Let's look at the top three:

        • First, as more volume moves to the so-called Dark Pools, the very notion of what constitutes "public pricing" becomes suspect. Practically speaking, if we're seeing only 50% of the trading volume in a given stock, who's to say that the pricing we're seeing is accurate if the other half remains a mystery.
        • Second, the small- and mid-cap stocks that for so long have been the domain of smaller investors will likely become harder to trade. The reason: Dark Pools will absorb the liquidity that's presently out in the open, just as a "black hole" in outer space sucks in all the matter that's nearby. The net effect could be that smaller transactions become more inefficient, or that public pricing actually disconnects from private pricing. Either way, individual investors may not get the best possible prices.
        • Third, you can bet regulators will get interested if there is even a whiff of impropriety at the expense of smaller investors who perceive (and rightly so) that they are being "locked out" of the markets by the big boys yet again.

        On the other hand, maybe those regulators don't care at all. With the economy going the way it is right now, there's plenty more to worry about… like making it out of the water and back up onto the beach before the music stops and "you-know-who" grabs you from below……da-dun…da-dun….da-dun….da-dun."

        Bradford previously;

        "Carol brought what is arising is an antidote to the Euro, the Canada, U.S. Mexico Amero currency and minted and newly printed currency and reshuffling the entire market dominos so that U.S.A. as we know is already going under and was planned to go under and deliberately set to shrivel America and, bring about the destruction, raze the whole system, cause immense Patriotic Panic, perhaps use a mighty nuclear strike on Iran, but surely like burning a factory for the Insurance Money, sinking a ship, like the American Dollar,  by shrinking America, bringing consumers, retailers to their knees, so weakening the masses and causing such a recession or depression that a whole new cry and yowel is all fix it please, fix it please, Oh please fix it for us oh great leaders of the Economy, Oh please fix it for us so that we shall not waste away and suffer.  But we have to have pictures, news at five of suffering, bread lines, rice lines, we have to feel as if banks are closing and businesses are dying right and left, for without the drama that they are creating, and the news is marketing, the plan to disrupt the entire Nationalistic Dollar could be very, very hard on the emotionally immature humans who consider themselves so self important as Americans.

        "The cry rings out Oh fix it for us even though, like Pharmo Industry, you created the disease, and then you mareketed the cure, you created the situation in the plans, in the works that would bring about one of these wonderful Goethean ideas for manipulation,  contraction, contraction, shrink and then the heros come with a plan to save us all, walla EXPANSION.  Good ole painful, News at Five, contraction, plummet, death and great savior of the universe Expansion, but naturally you are all poorer and at the level they want you at.  Even though the Think Tanks had this plan in operation for years and years.... Really if you understand Orwell's 1984, if you understand Eurasia or the Euro... whole giant economic blocks of Ahrimanic Economic and falsely shadowed Threefold World and Threefold Economy insertions, you understand that Americanadamex.... AMERO Liars, who were never as honest and straight up as Dr. Steiner.  Ahrimanic Intentions and greed have never wanted to share out the Rights and Brotherhood and Cultural Life associated with a healthy economy."