The Whore of Babylon

  • carynlouise24
    Message 1 of 110 , Jun 2, 2008
      What is this mumbo jumbo?

      I repeat this is why Goethe would have nothing to do with anything
      catholic.

      Yes, I have great respect for the spoken Word, Carol.

      Saint John
      And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the
      everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and
      to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Saying with a
      loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his
      judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and
      the sea, and the fountains of waters. And there followed another
      angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because
      she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her
      fornication.

      And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my
      people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not
      of her plagues, For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath
      remembered her iniquities.

      Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her according to
      her works: in the cup which she hath filled to her double.

      How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much
      torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a
      queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

      Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and
      famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the
      Lord God who judgeth her.

      And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived
      deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they
      shall see the smoke of her burning, Standing afar off for the fear
      of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city of Babylon, that
      mighty city! For in one hour is thy judgment come.

      And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no
      man buyeth their merchandise any more: The merchandise of gold, and
      silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and scarlet, and all
      thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels
      of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, And
      cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and
      oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses,
      and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

      And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and
      all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and
      thou shalt find them no more at all.

      The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall
      stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing. And
      saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen,
      and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones,
      and pearls! For in one hour to great riches is come to nought. And
      every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as
      many as trade by sea, stood afar off.

      And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city
      is like unto this great city! And they cast dust on their heads, and
      cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city,
      wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her
      costliness! For in one hour she is made desolate.

      Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for
      God hath avenged you on her.

      And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast
      it into the sea, saying, thus with violence shall that great city
      Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

      And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and
      trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman,
      of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the
      sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;

      And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the
      voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at
      all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for
      by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

      And in her was found the blood of the prophets, and of saints, and of
      all that were slain upon the earth.

      Our Father who art in heaven
      Hallow be thou Name
      Thy Kingdom Come
      And Thou will be done
      On Earth as it is
      In Heaven.

      > Caryn: "Where are your morals little one?"
      >
      > With outmost dismay, I beseach you to allow me to point to where
      you may
      > find the answer to your question, seeing as you have great respect
      for
      > the printed word.
      >
      > http://www.alchemywebsite.com/chymwed3.html
      > <http://www.alchemywebsite.com/chymwed3.html>
      >
      > "....Now as soon as the lovely day was broken, and the bright Sun,
      > having raised himself above the hills, had again took himself to his
      > appointed office in the high Heaven, my good champions began to
      rise out
      > of their beds, and leisurely to make themselves ready for the
      > Inquisition. Whereupon, one after another, they came again into the
      > hall, and saying good morning, demanded how we had slept that
      night; and
      > having seen our bonds, there were some that reproved us for being so
      > cowardly, and because we had not, rather, like them, hazarded upon
      all
      > adventures. However, some of them whose hearts still smote them
      made no
      > loud cry of the business. We excused ourselves with our ignorance,
      > hoping we should now soon be set at liberty, and learn wisdom by
      this
      > disgrace, that they on the contrary had not yet altogether escaped;
      and
      > perhaps their greatest danger was still to come.
      > At length everyone being assembled again, the trumpets began again
      > sound and the kettle drums to beat as formerly, and we then imagined
      > nothing other but that the Bridegroom was ready to present himself;
      > which nevertheless was a huge mistake. For it was again the Virgin
      of
      > yesterday, who had arrayed herself all in red velvet, and girded
      herself
      > with a white scarf. On her head she had a green wreath of laurel,
      which
      > greatly suited her. Her train was now no more of small tapers, but
      > consisted of two hundred men in armour, who were all (like her)
      clothed
      > in red and white.
      > Now as soon as they were alighted from the throne, she came
      straight to
      > us prisoners, and after she had saluted us, she said in few
      words: "That
      > some of you have been aware of your wretched condition is hugely
      > pleasing to my most mighty Lord, and he is also resolved you shall
      fare
      > the better for it".
      > And having seen me in my habit, she laughed and said, "Goodness!
      Have
      > you also submitted yourself to the yoke? I imagined you would have
      made
      > yourself very smug". With which words she caused my eyes to run
      over.
      > After which she commanded that we should be unbound, and coupled
      > together and placed in a station where we might easily see the
      Scales.
      > For, she said, it may yet fare better with them, than with the
      > presumptuous who still stand here at liberty.
      > Meanwhile the scales, which were entirely of gold, were hung up in
      the
      > middle of the hall; there was also a little table covered with red
      > velvet, and seven weights placed on it. First of all there was a
      pretty
      > big one, next four little ones, lastly two great ones. And these
      weights
      > were so heavy in proportion to their bulk, that no man can believe
      or
      > comprehend it. But each of the armoured men had, together with a
      naked
      > sword, a strong rope; these she distributed according to the number
      of
      > weights into seven bands, and out of every band chose one for their
      own
      > weight; and then again sprang up into her high throne. Now as soon
      as
      > she had made her reverence, in a very shrill tone she began to
      speak as
      > follows:
      >
      > Whoever goes into an artist's room
      > And nothing knows of painting
      > And yet will speak with much display
      > Will yet be mocked by everyone.
      > And he who enters artist's orders
      > Who hath not been selected
      > And begins to paint with much display
      > Will yet be mocked by everyone.
      > And who will to a wedding come
      > And hath not bidden been,
      > And yet doth come with much display
      > Will yet be mocked by everyone.
      > And who will climb upon these scales
      > And find he weigheth not,
      > But is shot up with mighty crash
      > Will yet be mocked by everyone.
      >
      > As soon as the Virgin had finished speaking, one of the pages
      commanded
      > each one to place himself according to his order, and one after
      another
      > to step in. Which one of the Emperors made no scruple of, but first
      of
      > all bowed himself a little towards the Virgin, and afterwards in
      all his
      > stately attire went up: whereupon each Captain put in his weight,
      > against which (to the wonder of all) he held out. But the last was
      too
      > heavy for him, so that he must go forth; and that he did with so
      much
      > anguish that (as it seemed to me) the Virgin herself had pity on
      him,
      > and beckoned to her people to hold their peace; yet the good
      Emperor was
      > bound and delivered over to the Sixth Band. Next after him again
      there
      > came another Emperor, who stepped haughtily into the Scale, and,
      having
      > a great thick book under his gown, he imagined he would not fail;
      but he
      > was scarcely able to abide the third weight, and was unmercifully
      flung
      > down, and his book in that upheaval fell from him, and all the
      soldiers
      > began to laugh, and he was delivered up bound to the Third Band.
      Thus it
      > went also with some of the other Emperors, who were all shamefully
      > laughed at and put in captivity.
      > After these there came forth a short little man with a curled brown
      > beard, also an Emperor, who after the usual reverence got up, and
      held
      > out so steadfastly, that I thought that had there been more weights
      > ready he would have outstood them. To him the Virgin immediately
      arose,
      > and bowed before him, making him put on a gown of red velvet, and
      > finally gave him a branch of laurel, of which she had a good store
      upon
      > her throne, upon the steps of which she asked him to sit down. Now
      how
      > it fared with the rest of the Emperors, Kings and Lords after him,
      would
      > take too long to recount; but I cannot leave unmentioned that few of
      > those great personages held out. However, various eminent virtues
      > (beyond my hopes) were found in many. One could stand out this, the
      > second another, some two, some three, four or five, but few could
      attain
      > to the just perfection; and everyone who failed was miserably
      laughed at
      > by the bands.
      > After the Inquisition had also passed over the gentry, the learned,
      and
      > unlearned, and all the rest, and in each condition perhaps one, it
      may
      > be two, but for the most part none, was found perfect, it came at
      length
      > to those honest gentlemen the vagabond cheaters, and rascally
      Lapidem
      > Spitalanficum makers, who were set upon the Scale with such scorn
      that I
      > myself, in spite of all my grief, was ready to burst my belly with
      > laughing, nor could the very prisoners themselves refrain. For the
      most
      > part could not abide that severe trial, but were jerked out of the
      Scale
      > with whips and scourges, and led to the other prisoners, but to a
      > suitable band. Thus of so great a throng so few remained, that I am
      > ashamed to reveal their number. However, there were persons of
      quality
      > also amongst them, who notwithstanding were (like the rest) honoured
      > with velvet robes and wreaths of laurel.
      > The Inquisition being completely finished, and none but we poor
      coupled
      > hounds standing aside, at length one of the Captains stepped forth,
      and
      > said, "Gracious Madam, if it please your Ladyship, let these poor
      men
      > who acknowledged their misunderstanding be set upon the Scale too,
      > without their incurring any danger of penalty, and only for
      recreation's
      > sake, if perhaps anything that is right may be found amongst them".
      > In the first place I was in great perplexity, for in my anguish
      this was
      > my only comfort, that I was not to stand in such ignominy, or to be
      > lashed out of the Scale. For I did not doubt that many of the
      prisoners
      > wished that they had stayed ten nights with us in the hall. Yet
      since
      > the Virgin consented, so it must be, and we were untied and one
      after
      > another set up. Now although the most part miscarried, they were
      neither
      > laughed at, nor scourged, but peaceably placed on one side. My
      companion
      > was the fifth, and he held out bravely, whereupon all, but
      especially
      > the Captain who made the request for us, applauded him, and the
      Virgin
      > showed him the usual respect. After him again two more were
      dispatched
      > in an instant. But I was the eighth.
      > Now as soon as (with trembling) I stepped up, my companion who
      already
      > sat by in his velvet looked friendlily upon me, and the Virgin
      herself
      > smiled a little. But for as much as I outstood all the weights, the
      > Virgin commanded them to draw me up by force, wherefore three men
      also
      > hung on the other side of the beam, and yet nothing could prevail.
      > Whereupon one of the pages immediately stood up, and cried out
      > exceedingly loud, "THAT'S HE": upon which the other replied, "Then
      let
      > him gain his liberty"; which the Virgin accorded. And, being
      received
      > with due ceremonies, the choice was given me to release one of the
      > captives, whosoever I pleased; whereupon I made no long
      deliberation,
      > but elected the first Emperor whom I had long pitied, who was
      > immediately set free, and with all respect seated amongst us.
      > Now the last being set up, and the weights proving too heavy for
      him, in
      > the meantime the Virgin had spotted my roses, which I had taken out
      of
      > my hat into my hands, and thereupon presently through her page
      > graciously requested them of me, and I readily sent them to her.
      > And so this first Act was finished about ten in the morning.
      Whereupon
      > the trumpets began to sound again, which nevertheless we could not
      as
      > yet see. Meantime the bands were to step aside with their
      prisoners, and
      > await the judgement. After which a council of the seven captains
      and us
      > was set, and the business was propounded by the Virgin as
      President, who
      > desired each one to give his opinion how the prisoners were to be
      dealt
      > with. The first opinion was that they should all be put to death,
      yet
      > one more severely than another, namely those who had presumptuously
      > intruded themselves contrary to the express conditions. Others would
      > have them kept close prisoners. Both of which pleased neither the
      > President, nor me. At length by one of the Emperors (the same whom
      I had
      > freed), my companion, and myself, the affair was brought to this
      point:
      > that first of all the principal Lords should with a fitting respect
      be
      > led out of the Castle; others might be carried out somewhat more
      > scornfully. These would be stripped, and caused to run out naked;
      the
      > fourth should be hunted out with rods, whips or dogs. Those who the
      day
      > before willingly surrendered themselves, might be allowed to depart
      > without any blame. And last of all those presumptuous ones, and
      they who
      > behaved themselves so unseemly at dinner the day before, should be
      > punished in body and life according to each man's demerit. This
      opinion
      > pleased the Virgin well, and obtained the upper hand. There was
      moreover
      > another dinner vouchsafed them, which they were soon told about.
      But the
      > execution was deferred till twelve noon.
      > Herewith the Senate arose, and the Virgin also, together with her
      > attendants, returned to her usual quarter. But the uppermost table
      in
      > the room was allotted to us, they requesting us to take it in good
      part
      > until the business was fully dispatched. And then we should be
      conducted
      > to the Lord Bridegroom and the Bride, with which we were at present
      well
      > content. Meanwhile the prisoners were again brought into the hall,
      and
      > each man seated according to his quality. They were likewise told to
      > behave themselves somewhat more civilly than they had done the day
      > before, about which they yet did not need to have been admonished,
      for
      > without this, they had already put up their pipes.
      > And this I can boldly say, not with flattery, but in the love of
      truth,
      > that commonly those persons who were of the highest rank best
      understood
      > how to behave themselves in so unexpected a misfortune. Their
      treatment
      > was but indifferent, yet respectful; neither could they yet see
      their
      > attendants, but to us they were visible, at which I was exceedingly
      > joyful. Now although Fortune had exalted us, yet we did not take
      upon us
      > more than the rest, advising them to be of good cheer, the event
      would
      > not be so bad. Now although they would gladly have us reveal their
      > sentence, yet we were so deeply obligated that none of us dared
      open his
      > mouth about it.
      > Nevertheless we comforted them as well as we could, drinking with
      them
      > to see if the wine might make them any more cheerful. Our table was
      > covered with red velvet, beset with drinking cups of pure silver and
      > gold, which the rest could not behold without amazement and very
      great
      > anguish. But before we had seated ourselves, in came the two pages,
      > presenting everyone on the Bridegroom's behalf with the Golden
      Fleece

      Message 110 of 110 , Jul 17, 2008

        Bradford comments;  Notes of Study on Ahriman's Playbook against the Michael School

        Look carefully Anthro students.  The Amero currency is already printed.  The intent was to create the disaster so that the children would all cry out, help us, save us.  The whole idea was to drop the entire income of Americans downward, outsource jobs, and send trillions, trillions overseas to Iraq or rather into the pockets of contractors like Haliburton, literally it might be called draining the swamp.  Some think tanks might call it draining the economic swamp and clearing the swamp land for a whole new world of Amero to match the Euro.  But what shall we hear day in and day out?  We shall hear the scream and yowl of the public against the reality that all this has been planned and in the works.  Create the disease and make America pay for the cure.  It is right here in front of us.... destroy, drown and drain the dollar, good bye dollar and by draining the entire swamp... shatter the American Dream which has become a nightmare built on Ahrimanic lies....

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TShPYA-OuPs

        Keith Fitz-Gerald
        Investment Director
        Money Morning/The Money Map Report

        http://www.moneymorning.com/2008/07/10/dark-pools/

        We can almost hear that ominous "Jaws" theme music in the background and can see that huge dorsal fin as it slices threateningly through the water - knowing full well that the real terror is hidden beneath the water's surface.

        But this time around, it's not a "Great White" that's sparking our fears; it's a well-capitalized and broadly based series of secret stock exchanges known as "Dark Pools of Liquidity," "Dark Liquidity," or just "Dark Pools."

        Most investors have never even heard the term - and are truly shocked to discover these "off-the-books" trading networks actually exist.

        But to Wall Street insiders looking to anonymously move billions of dollars in stocks, bonds, and other investment instruments, dark pools are de rigueur - especially when you're an institutional trader who doesn't want to reveal your intentions or your actions to the "rest" of the market, until after the fact when the orders are "printed."

        And that makes these dark pools of capital highly problematic when it comes transparency: There is literally none in most pools and only limited visibility in others.

        Dark Pools: From Trading Haven to Heavyweight

        Dark Pools are electronic "crossing networks" that offer institutional investors many of the same benefits associated with making trades on the stock exchanges' public limit order books - without tipping their hands to others, meaning publicly quoted prices aren't affected. This is the capital markets' version of a godsend - especially for traders who desire to move large blocks of shares without the public investors ever knowing.

        Some examples of so-called crossing networks include Liquidnet Inc., Pipeline, the Posit unit of Investment Technology Group (ITG), or the SIGMA X unit of Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS).

        In an era in which "secret" transactions contributed to what's shaping up to be the largest credit crisis in history, you'd think that any mechanism that allows insiders to trade in complete secrecy and with total anonymity would be scrutinized more closely than a Roger Clemens vitamin shot. But that's not the case with Dark Pools.

        As has long been the case, the old boys really do like to operate behind closed doors, on the other side of the "velvet rope" - beyond which the un-anointed daily working stiff may never pass. And Dark-Pool operators are only getting more private as computerized trading becomes more sophisticated and large-scale-order placement evolves into a science all to itself.

        Dark Pool ownership involves almost the entire institutional-trading sector, consisting of independents, broker/dealer-owned pools, consortiums and even - as hard as this is to imagine, given the public's trust - the stock exchanges themselves (See accompanying chart).

        And business is booming.

        According to the latest data, nearly 12% of daily U.S. stock-trading volume is presently conducted via the 40 or so Dark Pools operated by the "usual suspects."

        According to The Wall Street Journal, Credit Suisse Group AG (ADR: CS) is assembling a network of 30 Dark Pool partners, while JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPM) is trying to become the Google Inc. (GOOG) of the Dark Pool world by aligning itself with Neovest Inc. Not to be left out, Goldman Sachs recently struck reciprocal deals with rivals UBS AG (UBS) and Morgan Stanley (MS) to allow previously proprietary trading algorithms to work on each other's desktop trading systems.

        This is something the stock exchanges don't want to see because it strips them of order execution revenue. Which is why they're getting into the game, too. At the present time, the Nasdaq (NDAQ) alone shunts some 18% of its volume - or roughly 350 million shares a day - through what insiders euphemistically refer to as its "non-displayed platforms," and also has struck a deal with five unnamed Dark Pool operators that are rumored to route nearly half of the total Dark-Pool volume in the United States today.

        NYSE Euronext (NYX) plans to connect up to 30 such pools, so don't think for a New York minute that this isn't a global phenomenon - Dark Pools exist all around the globe.

        We're still in the early days of this movement. That means there are still lots of things to be worked out from a technical standpoint. For instance, there's very little in the way of proprietary software that enables any Dark Pool operators to "talk" with their competition.

        But we think that's going to change in a real hurry in the next few years, when as much as 50% of all U.S. trading volume will be handled by "Dark Pool Alliances."

        Dark Pool Downers?

        While it's hard to say just how this will affect individual investors like us, my experience as a professional trader suggests that there are a few "realities" we can count upon.

        As you might expect, not all of them are good.

        Let's look at the top three:

        • First, as more volume moves to the so-called Dark Pools, the very notion of what constitutes "public pricing" becomes suspect. Practically speaking, if we're seeing only 50% of the trading volume in a given stock, who's to say that the pricing we're seeing is accurate if the other half remains a mystery.
        • Second, the small- and mid-cap stocks that for so long have been the domain of smaller investors will likely become harder to trade. The reason: Dark Pools will absorb the liquidity that's presently out in the open, just as a "black hole" in outer space sucks in all the matter that's nearby. The net effect could be that smaller transactions become more inefficient, or that public pricing actually disconnects from private pricing. Either way, individual investors may not get the best possible prices.
        • Third, you can bet regulators will get interested if there is even a whiff of impropriety at the expense of smaller investors who perceive (and rightly so) that they are being "locked out" of the markets by the big boys yet again.

        On the other hand, maybe those regulators don't care at all. With the economy going the way it is right now, there's plenty more to worry about… like making it out of the water and back up onto the beach before the music stops and "you-know-who" grabs you from below……da-dun…da-dun….da-dun….da-dun."

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TShPYA-OuPs

        Bradford previously;

        "Carol brought what is arising is an antidote to the Euro, the Canada, U.S. Mexico Amero currency and minted and newly printed currency and reshuffling the entire market dominos so that U.S.A. as we know is already going under and was planned to go under and deliberately set to shrivel America and, bring about the destruction, raze the whole system, cause immense Patriotic Panic, perhaps use a mighty nuclear strike on Iran, but surely like burning a factory for the Insurance Money, sinking a ship, like the American Dollar,  by shrinking America, bringing consumers, retailers to their knees, so weakening the masses and causing such a recession or depression that a whole new cry and yowel is all fix it please, fix it please, Oh please fix it for us oh great leaders of the Economy, Oh please fix it for us so that we shall not waste away and suffer.  But we have to have pictures, news at five of suffering, bread lines, rice lines, we have to feel as if banks are closing and businesses are dying right and left, for without the drama that they are creating, and the news is marketing, the plan to disrupt the entire Nationalistic Dollar could be very, very hard on the emotionally immature humans who consider themselves so self important as Americans.

        "The cry rings out Oh fix it for us even though, like Pharmo Industry, you created the disease, and then you mareketed the cure, you created the situation in the plans, in the works that would bring about one of these wonderful Goethean ideas for manipulation,  contraction, contraction, shrink and then the heros come with a plan to save us all, walla EXPANSION.  Good ole painful, News at Five, contraction, plummet, death and great savior of the universe Expansion, but naturally you are all poorer and at the level they want you at.  Even though the Think Tanks had this plan in operation for years and years.... Really if you understand Orwell's 1984, if you understand Eurasia or the Euro... whole giant economic blocks of Ahrimanic Economic and falsely shadowed Threefold World and Threefold Economy insertions, you understand that Americanadamex.... AMERO Liars, who were never as honest and straight up as Dr. Steiner.  Ahrimanic Intentions and greed have never wanted to share out the Rights and Brotherhood and Cultural Life associated with a healthy economy."