Re: Was 1933 in some way significant?

  • carol
    Message 1 of 88 , Jun 1, 2008

      J-M: "Weren't the immortal words of the President of the USA --- a pureinspiration of the spirit of the Anti-Christ? Jean-Marc

      It would seem so,  though since then,  the continuation of Anti-Christic inspiriation has come to be unnoticed by so many, to the point of being considered a viable and preferred  standard for modern thinking and being.

      Message 88 of 88 , Jun 11, 2008

        1933, amazing stuff, we find amazing stuff, but you know, you know, details, details, details, when all we want to hear is some hypnotic numbing music like, The Etheric Christ Rose in 1933 Anthros, Steiner said it, we're all okay now.. move along nothing to see, if you missed the show there will another and another and another each with equally horrific tension drilled into the bone marrow of humanity.  And here lies the problem.  Each human being, who is now in incarnation or was in incarnations has had a life and death battle with the Ahrimanic and Luciferic forces in order to squeeze one little squirt of etheric life or etheric clarity and Logos out of their withered and depleted Angels who along with the dead, find themselves suffocating and starving on the lack of INTEL exchange betwen Michael and the the withering, collapsed Angelic Kingdom suffocating dailing... daily.

        One more example for a tired, tired and bored Michael School that centers on the spiritual common sense raying in even from the military from Lt General Smedley Butler circa 1933. He must have caught a singular ray.  Lt. General Smedley must have caught a singular ray, because this ray, fired out as well when Eisenhower spoke his final words warning of the Military Establishment behind the government.... Eisenhower warned in one of those specific historical warnings that brain dead historians like to point to.  When in point of fact we highlight a ray of Michael Common Sense and Michael Intel that is caught into the dried out husk of the etheric ethical individual, as he lies there like a beached whale, breathing heavily and out of his element, slowly dying.... and withering, because the Angel and human insight can gain no traction or understand how 33 plays such an intimate role in biography as well as life and the Christ Event on Earth....

        Hash and jumbled jello, nothing the soul feels impelled to think through because the soul has lost all it's bearings on what it should hold of value and relish and think through.  Therefore it cannot turn to Spiritual Science because it is numbed and dried out like a Cracker.

        "Let all these kings and tycoons and masters of business and all those workers in industry and all our senators and governors and majors pay half of their monthly $30 wage to their families and pay war risk insurance and buy Liberty Bonds.

        Why shouldn't they?

        They aren't running any risk of being killed or of having their bodies mangled or their minds shattered. They aren't sleeping in muddy trenches. They aren't hungry. The soldiers are!

        Give capital and industry and labor thirty days to think it over and you will find, by that time, there will be no war. That will smash the war racket – that and nothing else.

        Maybe I am a little too optimistic. Capital still has some say. So capital won't permit the taking of the profit out of war until the people – those who do the suffering and still pay the price – make up their minds that those they elect to office shall do their bidding, and not that of the profiteers.

        Another step necessary in this fight to smash the war racket is the limited plebiscite to determine whether a war should be declared. A plebiscite not of all the voters but merely of those who would be called upon to do the fighting and dying. There wouldn't be very much sense in having a 76-year-old president of a munitions factory or the flat-footed head of an international banking firm or the cross-eyed manager of a uniform manufacturing plant – all of whom see visions of tremendous profits in the event of war – voting on whether the nation should go to war or not. They never would be called upon to shoulder arms – to sleep in a trench and to be shot. Only those who would be called upon to risk their lives for their country should have the privilege of voting to determine whether the nation should go to war.

        There is ample precedent for restricting the voting to those affected. Many of our states have restrictions on those permitted to vote. In most, it is necessary to be able to read and write before you may vote. In some, you must own property. It would be a simple matter each year for the men coming of military age to register in their communities as they did in the draft during the World War and be examined physically. Those who could pass and who would therefore be called upon to bear arms in the event of war would be eligible to vote in a limited plebiscite. They should be the ones to have the power to decide – and not a Congress few of whose members are within the age limit and fewer still of whom are in physical condition to bear arms. Only those who must suffer should have the right to vote.

        A third step in this business of smashing the war racket is to make certain that our military forces are truly forces for defense only.

        At each session of Congress the question of further naval appropriations comes up. The swivel-chair admirals of Washington (and there are always a lot of them) are very adroit lobbyists. And they are smart. They don't shout that "We need a lot of battleships to war on this nation or that nation." Oh no. First of all, they let it be known that America is menaced by a great naval power. Almost any day, these admirals will tell you, the great fleet of this supposed enemy will strike suddenly and annihilate 125,000,000 people. Just like that. Then they begin to cry for a larger navy. For what? To fight the enemy? Oh my, no. Oh, no. For defense purposes only."

        bradford previously brought;

        "and solve her murder that has haunted us all for 33 years," she wrote. ...unsolved murder for 33 years. Her body was found 33 days later sticking out from a plastic wading pool in a neighbor's garage..."

        Bradford comments;

        John Belushi dead at 33.  Chris Farley dead at 33.  Truman, the 33rd President of the U.S. an honorary 33 degree Free Mason when the assignment to build the Ahrimanic Foundation Stone in a nuclear shell casing arose on his Presidential watch.  The 33rd President of the United States, representing a kind of backward window into the backward Archai spirits of Personality out of Egypt, a real Seth, a real Set Egyptian mystery was acted out in the broad light of the political world.