Re: [anthroposophy] In the Morning of Thought: Steiner's CS and the Search for Personal Freedom

  • Wayne FISCHER
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 17, 2001
      Thank you Franky for your kind words. I'm glad someone in the world besides me has read the work and I hope it will inspire others to slow down and live a meditative life.

      Wayne Fischer
    • eurythmy
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 24, 2001
        Dear Wayne,
        Why don't you post some excerpts relevant to the current week?
        It might help you getting answer and further you excellent work.
        So many aspect of your work are original and already fruitful.
        Franky

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 24, 2001
          Dear Franky,

          Thank you for the kind words. I'd like to do that but the problem is that I'm an extremely busy person at the moment, so most of my time is spent just getting by. The one thing that has been helpful to me has been the awareness of how the Calendar is split up into various sections based on the voice of the narrator, so I'll try to post that sometime soon. Thank you for all the effort you have been putting into with the choreography material. I've been printing it and gathering it together in one spot so that I can get to it one of these days. Best regards,

          Wayne Fischer

          >>> eurythmy@... 04/24/01 06:11PM >>>
          Dear Wayne,
          Why don't you post some excerpts relevant to the current week?
          It might help you getting answer and further you excellent work.
          So many aspect of your work are original and already fruitful.
          Franky

          > I've finally managed to get zipped version of my thesis project
          > written a few years ago about Steiner's Calendar of the Soul.
          >
          > It is called In the Morning of Thought: Rudolf Steiner's Calendar of
          > the Soul and the Search for Personal Freedom.
          >
          > Since Easter is nearing I thought it would be nice to have it
          > available to you all.
          >
          > It is not an excellent work, but it is an attempt to learn how to
          > meditate with it and learn what Steiner is all about, so I hope a few
          > people out there can gain a bit from it.
          >
          > This is the first version, so there are typos and my awareness has
          > changed a bit over the years so I am more accepting of some of
          > the foreign thoughts that I initially encountered through Steiner.
          >
          > I would love to receive some positive and yes even negative feedback
          > from readers to help me make the next edition. Plus, it needs more
          > filling out so I would appreciate perspective from others.
          >
          > You can download the work in parts from the Files location at:
          > http//groups.yahoo.com/group/anthroposophy. You will need WinZip to
          > unzip the files and the document is in Publisher, so you will need
          > that to view it too. Sorry if that is a problem for some of you,
          > that is the best I can do at the moment.
          >
          > Please e-mail me if you need help getting the files.
          >
          > Best regards to all,
          >
          > Wayne Fischer
          >

          >http://www.egroups.com/group/anthroposophy
          > Unsubscribe:

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          A server that saves time.

        • Wayne FISCHER

            > I've finally managed to get zipped version of my thesis project
            > written a few years ago about Steiner's Calendar of the Soul.
            >
            > It is called In the Morning of Thought: Rudolf Steiner's Calendar of
            > the Soul and the Search for Personal Freedom.
            >
            > Since Easter is nearing I thought it would be nice to have it
            > available to you all.
            >
            > It is not an excellent work, but it is an attempt to learn how to
            > meditate with it and learn what Steiner is all about, so I hope a few
            > people out there can gain a bit from it.
            >
            > This is the first version, so there are typos and my awareness has
            > changed a bit over the years so I am more accepting of some of
            > the foreign thoughts that I initially encountered through Steiner.
            >
            > I would love to receive some positive and yes even negative feedback
            > from readers to help me make the next edition. Plus, it needs more
            > filling out so I would appreciate perspective from others.
            >
            > You can download the work in parts from the Files location at:
            > http//groups.yahoo.com/group/anthroposophy. You will need WinZip to
            > unzip the files and the document is in Publisher, so you will need
            > that to view it too. Sorry if that is a problem for some of you,
            > that is the best I can do at the moment.
            >
            > Please e-mail me if you need help getting the files.
            >
            > Best regards to all,
            >
            > Wayne Fischer
            >

            >http://www.egroups.com/group/anthroposophy
            > Unsubscribe: