Re: Reviewing the Lectures to Priests

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 110 , May 29, 2008
      <holderlin66@...> wrote:
      > In my case, it was glasses for a kid who had never needed any
      > before. He was eight years old, and expecting his father to take
      > him to the father-son fishing derby, but the father decided to take
      > his fourteen year old eldest daughter instead. The son was crushed
      > by this news that he was not going with his father; that his sister
      > was going instead. And the son got angry. He experienced anger for
      > the first time in his life. In fact, he found that he not only
      > couldn't see the blackboard clearly, but also had lost his direct
      > connection with the One who had said: "You are one with me".
      > And, in fact, his father never did take him fishing. He wears
      > glasses of the astigmatic kind wherein 'nearsightedness' is
      > prevalent, and he struggled for years to forge a relationship with
      > his father, while his Real Father sealed off due to the anger
      > episode.
      > Then, he finally found solace in a solitary Voice of worth and
      > in May of 1980, right at the midpoint between spring and summer. He
      > found out about the worth that he always was and is.
      > Bradford reluctantly comments;
      > Somethings leave me speechless. Really speechless. The stigmata
      and my
      > own little petty frustrations that have left their marks you have
      > placed on equal occult footing. I am speechless to encounter such
      > blatant envy and overinflation. I have encountered this envy of
      > everything and overinflation before in Dottie. I can encounter it
      > myself. Usually we don't compare ourselves to bodhisattvas and
      say we
      > have suffered too and say, well the stigmata are just outward
      > what about my inner signs and pains? Don't they count as equal,
      > could count as equal, as long as I am envious and inflated
      inwardly my
      > little shocks and moments... are not the objectivity of the
      stigmata now
      > are they? I have no illusions that I am no initiate, just a
      rather dumb
      > student of spiritual science. Where in the hell did you think you
      > going with this? Well mark this well, this particular post Steve,
      > you painted into a corner which you created and is so tormented
      > envies and occult inflation, well I wonder how you can place such a
      > feeble character forming event in comparison with the objective
      > stigamata? What the hell has come over you?

      The Christ Event was a world-historical event in which the ancient
      mysteries, having gone asunder, were renewed as a continuous and
      ascending "fact of life". Get it now? This includes the experience
      of Stigmata as one time of the sevenfold path of christian
      initiation that every human being undergoes. Small or large, it is
      felt by the person who either experiences it more consciously, or
      less so. If you remember, I spoke about having an experience when I
      was near six years old, wherein I was ushered quite dramatically
      into the three-dimensional world of thought and ego. Thus, this
      happened quite early for me. For me, it was "Thus Spake
      Zarathustra", and I have never left one thing about me unclear in
      the telling. You just weren't paying attention, like so many others
      here. Yes, you're as mortal as anybody else, Bradford, and thanks
      for reiterating it.

      So again, let me state the most important thing. Stigmata is felt
      by every human being alive on earth, and it is because the Mystery
      of Golgotha took place on earth. Thus, it is a consequence of every
      human life that a particular moment occurs when a pain is felt and
      endured which reaches down further than ever before; a soul-felt
      pain. That is the Stigmata.

      So, describe your own. It's real, and you had it. I blocked mine
      for years, it was so painful. And I only had the courage to express
      it openly, and in writing, last year when we were talking about it.
      Internal stigmata is no less than the less frequent External variety
      with its outward five signs. But the materialist will always covet
      the latter, and denigrate the former, as was done last year. That
      was painful too, since it had never been told before.

      So here we go again. My experience is mine, and yours is yours.
      That's what's come over me, Brad. Me has come over me, just like
      you comes over you all the time with all those words telling us what
      we already know, but you can't get into your head. Just think, if
      you could, you could move on.

      In short, stigmata struck me as most important to write about. And I
      don't think Judith von Halle wants americans canonizing her. The
      reason is because it is more common than we think.

      Message 110 of 110 , Jul 17, 2008

        Bradford comments;  Notes of Study on Ahriman's Playbook against the Michael School

        Look carefully Anthro students.  The Amero currency is already printed.  The intent was to create the disaster so that the children would all cry out, help us, save us.  The whole idea was to drop the entire income of Americans downward, outsource jobs, and send trillions, trillions overseas to Iraq or rather into the pockets of contractors like Haliburton, literally it might be called draining the swamp.  Some think tanks might call it draining the economic swamp and clearing the swamp land for a whole new world of Amero to match the Euro.  But what shall we hear day in and day out?  We shall hear the scream and yowl of the public against the reality that all this has been planned and in the works.  Create the disease and make America pay for the cure.  It is right here in front of us.... destroy, drown and drain the dollar, good bye dollar and by draining the entire swamp... shatter the American Dream which has become a nightmare built on Ahrimanic lies....

        Keith Fitz-Gerald
        Investment Director
        Money Morning/The Money Map Report

        We can almost hear that ominous "Jaws" theme music in the background and can see that huge dorsal fin as it slices threateningly through the water - knowing full well that the real terror is hidden beneath the water's surface.

        But this time around, it's not a "Great White" that's sparking our fears; it's a well-capitalized and broadly based series of secret stock exchanges known as "Dark Pools of Liquidity," "Dark Liquidity," or just "Dark Pools."

        Most investors have never even heard the term - and are truly shocked to discover these "off-the-books" trading networks actually exist.

        But to Wall Street insiders looking to anonymously move billions of dollars in stocks, bonds, and other investment instruments, dark pools are de rigueur - especially when you're an institutional trader who doesn't want to reveal your intentions or your actions to the "rest" of the market, until after the fact when the orders are "printed."

        And that makes these dark pools of capital highly problematic when it comes transparency: There is literally none in most pools and only limited visibility in others.

        Dark Pools: From Trading Haven to Heavyweight

        Dark Pools are electronic "crossing networks" that offer institutional investors many of the same benefits associated with making trades on the stock exchanges' public limit order books - without tipping their hands to others, meaning publicly quoted prices aren't affected. This is the capital markets' version of a godsend - especially for traders who desire to move large blocks of shares without the public investors ever knowing.

        Some examples of so-called crossing networks include Liquidnet Inc., Pipeline, the Posit unit of Investment Technology Group (ITG), or the SIGMA X unit of Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS).

        In an era in which "secret" transactions contributed to what's shaping up to be the largest credit crisis in history, you'd think that any mechanism that allows insiders to trade in complete secrecy and with total anonymity would be scrutinized more closely than a Roger Clemens vitamin shot. But that's not the case with Dark Pools.

        As has long been the case, the old boys really do like to operate behind closed doors, on the other side of the "velvet rope" - beyond which the un-anointed daily working stiff may never pass. And Dark-Pool operators are only getting more private as computerized trading becomes more sophisticated and large-scale-order placement evolves into a science all to itself.

        Dark Pool ownership involves almost the entire institutional-trading sector, consisting of independents, broker/dealer-owned pools, consortiums and even - as hard as this is to imagine, given the public's trust - the stock exchanges themselves (See accompanying chart).

        And business is booming.

        According to the latest data, nearly 12% of daily U.S. stock-trading volume is presently conducted via the 40 or so Dark Pools operated by the "usual suspects."

        According to The Wall Street Journal, Credit Suisse Group AG (ADR: CS) is assembling a network of 30 Dark Pool partners, while JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPM) is trying to become the Google Inc. (GOOG) of the Dark Pool world by aligning itself with Neovest Inc. Not to be left out, Goldman Sachs recently struck reciprocal deals with rivals UBS AG (UBS) and Morgan Stanley (MS) to allow previously proprietary trading algorithms to work on each other's desktop trading systems.

        This is something the stock exchanges don't want to see because it strips them of order execution revenue. Which is why they're getting into the game, too. At the present time, the Nasdaq (NDAQ) alone shunts some 18% of its volume - or roughly 350 million shares a day - through what insiders euphemistically refer to as its "non-displayed platforms," and also has struck a deal with five unnamed Dark Pool operators that are rumored to route nearly half of the total Dark-Pool volume in the United States today.

        NYSE Euronext (NYX) plans to connect up to 30 such pools, so don't think for a New York minute that this isn't a global phenomenon - Dark Pools exist all around the globe.

        We're still in the early days of this movement. That means there are still lots of things to be worked out from a technical standpoint. For instance, there's very little in the way of proprietary software that enables any Dark Pool operators to "talk" with their competition.

        But we think that's going to change in a real hurry in the next few years, when as much as 50% of all U.S. trading volume will be handled by "Dark Pool Alliances."

        Dark Pool Downers?

        While it's hard to say just how this will affect individual investors like us, my experience as a professional trader suggests that there are a few "realities" we can count upon.

        As you might expect, not all of them are good.

        Let's look at the top three:

        • First, as more volume moves to the so-called Dark Pools, the very notion of what constitutes "public pricing" becomes suspect. Practically speaking, if we're seeing only 50% of the trading volume in a given stock, who's to say that the pricing we're seeing is accurate if the other half remains a mystery.
        • Second, the small- and mid-cap stocks that for so long have been the domain of smaller investors will likely become harder to trade. The reason: Dark Pools will absorb the liquidity that's presently out in the open, just as a "black hole" in outer space sucks in all the matter that's nearby. The net effect could be that smaller transactions become more inefficient, or that public pricing actually disconnects from private pricing. Either way, individual investors may not get the best possible prices.
        • Third, you can bet regulators will get interested if there is even a whiff of impropriety at the expense of smaller investors who perceive (and rightly so) that they are being "locked out" of the markets by the big boys yet again.

        On the other hand, maybe those regulators don't care at all. With the economy going the way it is right now, there's plenty more to worry about… like making it out of the water and back up onto the beach before the music stops and "you-know-who" grabs you from below……da-dun…da-dun….da-dun….da-dun."

        Bradford previously;

        "Carol brought what is arising is an antidote to the Euro, the Canada, U.S. Mexico Amero currency and minted and newly printed currency and reshuffling the entire market dominos so that U.S.A. as we know is already going under and was planned to go under and deliberately set to shrivel America and, bring about the destruction, raze the whole system, cause immense Patriotic Panic, perhaps use a mighty nuclear strike on Iran, but surely like burning a factory for the Insurance Money, sinking a ship, like the American Dollar,  by shrinking America, bringing consumers, retailers to their knees, so weakening the masses and causing such a recession or depression that a whole new cry and yowel is all fix it please, fix it please, Oh please fix it for us oh great leaders of the Economy, Oh please fix it for us so that we shall not waste away and suffer.  But we have to have pictures, news at five of suffering, bread lines, rice lines, we have to feel as if banks are closing and businesses are dying right and left, for without the drama that they are creating, and the news is marketing, the plan to disrupt the entire Nationalistic Dollar could be very, very hard on the emotionally immature humans who consider themselves so self important as Americans.

        "The cry rings out Oh fix it for us even though, like Pharmo Industry, you created the disease, and then you mareketed the cure, you created the situation in the plans, in the works that would bring about one of these wonderful Goethean ideas for manipulation,  contraction, contraction, shrink and then the heros come with a plan to save us all, walla EXPANSION.  Good ole painful, News at Five, contraction, plummet, death and great savior of the universe Expansion, but naturally you are all poorer and at the level they want you at.  Even though the Think Tanks had this plan in operation for years and years.... Really if you understand Orwell's 1984, if you understand Eurasia or the Euro... whole giant economic blocks of Ahrimanic Economic and falsely shadowed Threefold World and Threefold Economy insertions, you understand that Americanadamex.... AMERO Liars, who were never as honest and straight up as Dr. Steiner.  Ahrimanic Intentions and greed have never wanted to share out the Rights and Brotherhood and Cultural Life associated with a healthy economy."