Fwd: Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Projecting + Love

  • ishtarmustdie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2008
      <dottie_z@...> wrote:

      Dear Friends,

      I think its always so interesting to take the poision another is
      putting out and turning it into medicine. We all do this at various
      times whether it be we are the bearers of this poison or vica versa.
      And if we are lucky we encounter Anthroposophia who shows us to
      ourselves in what we are becoming and what we need to transform for
      this Consciousness Soul Age.

      I was thinking about what Sergie says below regarding love and what
      he shares regarding Rudolf Steiner's statement of the I am.
      These are no small words.  It is my experience that the
      kind of thinking Bradford, Hale, Mason, Mellet, Carol etc. offer
      would be so much further along if they only had a heart. :) But
      isn't that the lions roar anyway and  what they must be looking
      for: the heart for the other. Not the other that thinks like them,
      but the other that does not. For what does it mean if you keep
      finding yes men around you and you are all holding hands in hell.
      Not a damn thing.

      And that's what love has to do with it: everything. For I know so
      many people looking to develop a love for their fellow man, a real
      abiding love, an understanding love, a hard fought love that
      requires one put ones own thought to the side, that have no
      anthroposophical training whatsoever, and are further along then the
      ones I mention above. For it is the willingness to fight for an
      objective love that meets the day, not the pretentiousness of
      backpatting for the many words produced that look like they mean
      something. If you aint' got love for your brother you aint got
      nothing. And that don 't mean 'I love the Palestinians, and hate the
      Jews for what they are doing yada yada ya...no it means you love
      even those you disagree with. And instead of putting them into some
      false fire in your subjective mind, you look to find a way to move
      the mountain in front of you heart that will only let in what it
      already knows.

      Looking for your higher self? Look for love first.

      All good things,
      Dottie

      http://www.usccb.org/nab/bible/1corinthians/1corinthians13.htm

      1 Corinthians
      Chapter 13

      1
      1 If I speak in human and angelic tongues 2 but do not have love, I
      am a resounding gong or a clashing cymbal.
      2
      And if I have the gift of prophecy and comprehend all mysteries and
      all knowledge; if I have all faith so as to move mountains but do
      not have love, I am nothing.
      3
      If I give away everything I own, and if I hand my body over so that
      I may boast but do not have love, I gain nothing.
      4
      3 Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, (love) is not
      pompous, it is not inflated,
      5
      it is not rude, it does not seek its own interests, it is not quick-
      tempered, it does not brood over injury,
      6
      it does not rejoice over wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth.
      7
      It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures
      all things.
      8
      4 Love never fails. If there are prophecies, they will be brought to
      nothing; if tongues, they will cease; if knowledge, it will be
      brought to nothing.
      9
      For we know partially and we prophesy partially,
      10
      but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away.
      11
      When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child,
      reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.
      12
      At present we see indistinctly, as in a mirror, but then face to
      face. At present I know partially; then I shall know fully, as I am
      fully known.
      13
      5 So faith, hope, love remain, these three; but the greatest of
      these is love.