Fwd: Re: Great Bucky Balls O'Destiny!!!

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
      <sardisian01@...> wrote:

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@>
      wrote:

      "But Tom you see, Tom can actually think that deeply when he so
      desires. Tom and I and few others understand the relation of
      Elizabeth
      Boggs to Camphill and how her son was a living reality of Boggs work
      on
      the Nagasaki Bomb. It was a karmic price and Boggs attempted to
      cleanse her karmic naive error by devoting herself to challenged
      children born everywhere. And well she should have devoted herself
      and
      her challenged son born at the time of the very bomb she was working
      on
      that was used to murder thousands with false Ahrimanic light...
      Boggs
      devoted herself to helping challenged children that's how she came
      into
      contact with Carlo P and Anthroposophy."

      Did Elizabeth Boggs ever recognize this link between her work on the
      Nagasaki bomb and her resultant work with Camphill? Did she ever
      admit
      or explain error in participating with the Manhattan Project?

      Steve

      --- End forwarded message ---