Re: Great Bucky Balls O'Destiny!!!

  • val2160
    Message 1 of 15 , May 14, 2008

      While I'm on the subject of the Great Bucky Balls O'Destiny it occurs to me that De Niro endorsed Obama for President in, I think New Jersey. So pretty much I'm thinkin' the Presidency is Obama's destiny-the signs are everywhere:

      Consider for instance Obama's initials: B.O. I mean if that's not Presidential material I don't know what is-perhaps Bush Sr. (B.S.) or Bush Jr.(B.J.) Someone should tell B.O. to drop the Hussein and get his middle name changed to Wilbur though, then he'd be a shoe-in.