Re: Courage first, then onto the bees

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2008

      > Would anyone have a comment on the function of NO (nitric oxide) in
      > living organisms? Would there be a past post to refer to?

      Yeah, NO is what you yourself has to supply to the system for the
      greater integration of that fine fire element. It comes forth out of
      the will component that mingles with the metabolism, and is as yet, the
      least conscious part of the human system.

      From outside sources, NO yields the impetus for explosive devices
      designed to create destruction of the face of the earth; beneath yields
      precious resources that have no real intrinsic value but makes for our
      economic system today.

      Recent past posts concerning the lectures, "The Bridge Between
      Universal Spirit and the Physical Constitution of Man" gave clear
      reference to the workings of will into the dead concepts of thinking.
      As such, enthusiasm is the key; and can be trusted, if one wants to
      trust.