Re: Was 1933 in some way significant?

    Message 1 of 88 , May 11, 2008

      Carol brought;

      Nove: 3.1-3.2M in Ukraine, 1933

      Maksudov: 4.4M in Ukraine, 1927-38

      Mace: 5-7M in Ukraine

      Osokin: 3.35M in USSR, 1933

      Wheatcraft: 4-5M in USSR, 1932-33

      Conquest:

      Total, USSR, 1926-37: 11M

      1932-33: 7M

                                  Ukraine: 5M

      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6990636097246645692

      And yet, there is no world wide movement to impose these facts in schools, no international 'museum' movement  either.  It seems to me that 1933 was mentioned for it's potential of 'extinction'.  Isn't strange how our little minds gravitated towards a well recognised budding evil,  instead of realizing the fact which occured on that date?  Isn't that quite special?

      carol.

      Bradford comments;

      Oh yes, before we state flatly how Israel has milked those 1933 events to the point of injustice, before we even discuss such Ahrimanic consolidation into the state of Israel, we are bound to consider an amazing and terrifying yet uplifting reality.  On the other side of the threshold, pulling humanity up and out of harms way, and placing such vast sums of human souls in a ringside seat where the full impression of the Christ Rising in the Etheric and Steiner and the Spiritual Cultus of the burned and destroyed 1st Goetheanum, that drew every nationality to its bosom, Steiner passed before 1933 and headed for the intersection where the incoming dead, drawn into the Spiritual World could participate in a cultus of such mighty offering as Christ's Rise in the Etheric with a similar turn and pivot that we designate those who were on Earth when Christ arrived in the physical and those who were in the spiritual world when Christ left the Sun sphere.  The rise of the Etheric Sun on Earth and a mighty intersection of souls arising out of their physical bodies while whole groups descended to Earth gives us an interesting picture of events.

      There is another history which is hardly appreciated, hardly explored, hardly grasped.  There is of course the recognition we feebly attempt to offer and an immense wall of stubborn denial that such a date as 1933 sources for the few who cognitively are just now ripe enough to consider it. There are many such time tags, like 1933 that Dr. Steiner brought that were stunningly accurate in every detail, but we hardly celebrate those Time Tags and dates that Steiner brought with such subtle spiritual accuracy and cognition.  No we do not!  Those of us who stand up and confirm pre-cognitive dates and the accuracy of Dr. Steiner, constantly have to feel the immense wall of amazingly newbie and dull grasp over the magnitude of insights Dr. Steiner unfolded.

      We have proven how ghastly is the underestimation by showing concretely that St. John and His Revelation was an Oriphiel, an Archangelic Saturn Time Coded document rooted in the WORD.  And when the 20th century rolled around the standared and footing to understand the immense document of Revelation comes from another mighty Archai sourced human being, Dr. Rudolf Steiner.  Both St. John and Dr. Steiner soar above Einstein or Martin Luther King Jr or the Kennedy brothers or Gandhi.... but here is part of the issue.

      The issue is that on Earth in counterpoint to the Golgotha event that happened on Earth, there was also those who experienced from the Spiritual World the Christ Being leaving the Sun.  On Earth there were subtle and powerful signs but the news on Earth and in a Roman World was slow to unfold.  Steiner and the threshold where the events, the massive volume of transitions, deaths, drought, famine, forced whole wide sections and swaths of human souls to meet at the threshold between birth and death, between death and birth the intersection where the Christ Event in the Etheric world reverberated and illuminated in a cultus and vision that must have drawn in millions upon millions.  And without the distracting events on Earth, the mighty vision of the Rise of the Etheric Christ must have been celebrated in the Rise of the Angels and in the overcoming of the fall of human Angels themselves.

      Which, aside from Steiner's participation in the Fifth Epoch cultus of the mighty Imagination of the Goetheanum and the Spiritual Cathedral for the Risen Christ Being having been absorbed on Earth and also into the Spiritual world via the fire of the 1st Goetheanum, we also have the immense consideration of how the Angels of humanity were also suffering the crucifixion in their Kingdom as the materialism choked their impulses and suffocated their connections to humanity on Earth.  A whole new vision of the struggle did seep down into the culture and life on Earth and certainly many, many more such impulses coming directly from the Spiritual Cultus of the 1933 event directly and deeply impressed souls and they will certainly bring those forces into incarnation with them in times to come.

      We probably fail to think through both the immense loss of life and catastrophe as both a call to SEE and experience on the spiritual threshold and the immense human loss.  History and we as students of spiritual science should include in our vision and our understanding of history both sides of the crisis of human civilization on Earth and the Rise of the Ahrimanic Sun on Earth in counterpoint to the Rise of the Etheric Christ in the neighboring etheric world.  One entails the fall of Germany itself and the rise of nuclear Explosions over the Earth and the other the forces required to absorb and carry the new impulse to the Earth to overcome the dreadful shift of balance that we face with strong Ahrimanic forces sweeping the Earth.  Humanity certainly must have experienced, and all those human souls that passed the gates of death, must have experienced something very profound.

      Message 88 of 88 , Jun 11, 2008

        1933, amazing stuff, we find amazing stuff, but you know, you know, details, details, details, when all we want to hear is some hypnotic numbing music like, The Etheric Christ Rose in 1933 Anthros, Steiner said it, we're all okay now.. move along nothing to see, if you missed the show there will another and another and another each with equally horrific tension drilled into the bone marrow of humanity.  And here lies the problem.  Each human being, who is now in incarnation or was in incarnations has had a life and death battle with the Ahrimanic and Luciferic forces in order to squeeze one little squirt of etheric life or etheric clarity and Logos out of their withered and depleted Angels who along with the dead, find themselves suffocating and starving on the lack of INTEL exchange betwen Michael and the the withering, collapsed Angelic Kingdom suffocating dailing... daily.

        One more example for a tired, tired and bored Michael School that centers on the spiritual common sense raying in even from the military from Lt General Smedley Butler circa 1933. He must have caught a singular ray.  Lt. General Smedley must have caught a singular ray, because this ray, fired out as well when Eisenhower spoke his final words warning of the Military Establishment behind the government.... Eisenhower warned in one of those specific historical warnings that brain dead historians like to point to.  When in point of fact we highlight a ray of Michael Common Sense and Michael Intel that is caught into the dried out husk of the etheric ethical individual, as he lies there like a beached whale, breathing heavily and out of his element, slowly dying.... and withering, because the Angel and human insight can gain no traction or understand how 33 plays such an intimate role in biography as well as life and the Christ Event on Earth....

        Hash and jumbled jello, nothing the soul feels impelled to think through because the soul has lost all it's bearings on what it should hold of value and relish and think through.  Therefore it cannot turn to Spiritual Science because it is numbed and dried out like a Cracker.

        "Let all these kings and tycoons and masters of business and all those workers in industry and all our senators and governors and majors pay half of their monthly $30 wage to their families and pay war risk insurance and buy Liberty Bonds.

        Why shouldn't they?

        They aren't running any risk of being killed or of having their bodies mangled or their minds shattered. They aren't sleeping in muddy trenches. They aren't hungry. The soldiers are!

        Give capital and industry and labor thirty days to think it over and you will find, by that time, there will be no war. That will smash the war racket – that and nothing else.

        Maybe I am a little too optimistic. Capital still has some say. So capital won't permit the taking of the profit out of war until the people – those who do the suffering and still pay the price – make up their minds that those they elect to office shall do their bidding, and not that of the profiteers.

        Another step necessary in this fight to smash the war racket is the limited plebiscite to determine whether a war should be declared. A plebiscite not of all the voters but merely of those who would be called upon to do the fighting and dying. There wouldn't be very much sense in having a 76-year-old president of a munitions factory or the flat-footed head of an international banking firm or the cross-eyed manager of a uniform manufacturing plant – all of whom see visions of tremendous profits in the event of war – voting on whether the nation should go to war or not. They never would be called upon to shoulder arms – to sleep in a trench and to be shot. Only those who would be called upon to risk their lives for their country should have the privilege of voting to determine whether the nation should go to war.

        There is ample precedent for restricting the voting to those affected. Many of our states have restrictions on those permitted to vote. In most, it is necessary to be able to read and write before you may vote. In some, you must own property. It would be a simple matter each year for the men coming of military age to register in their communities as they did in the draft during the World War and be examined physically. Those who could pass and who would therefore be called upon to bear arms in the event of war would be eligible to vote in a limited plebiscite. They should be the ones to have the power to decide – and not a Congress few of whose members are within the age limit and fewer still of whom are in physical condition to bear arms. Only those who must suffer should have the right to vote.

        A third step in this business of smashing the war racket is to make certain that our military forces are truly forces for defense only.

        At each session of Congress the question of further naval appropriations comes up. The swivel-chair admirals of Washington (and there are always a lot of them) are very adroit lobbyists. And they are smart. They don't shout that "We need a lot of battleships to war on this nation or that nation." Oh no. First of all, they let it be known that America is menaced by a great naval power. Almost any day, these admirals will tell you, the great fleet of this supposed enemy will strike suddenly and annihilate 125,000,000 people. Just like that. Then they begin to cry for a larger navy. For what? To fight the enemy? Oh my, no. Oh, no. For defense purposes only."

        bradford previously brought;

        "and solve her murder that has haunted us all for 33 years," she wrote. ...unsolved murder for 33 years. Her body was found 33 days later sticking out from a plastic wading pool in a neighbor's garage..."

        Bradford comments;

        John Belushi dead at 33.  Chris Farley dead at 33.  Truman, the 33rd President of the U.S. an honorary 33 degree Free Mason when the assignment to build the Ahrimanic Foundation Stone in a nuclear shell casing arose on his Presidential watch.  The 33rd President of the United States, representing a kind of backward window into the backward Archai spirits of Personality out of Egypt, a real Seth, a real Set Egyptian mystery was acted out in the broad light of the political world.