Re: AntiMatters new issue alert

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 35 , May 4, 2008
      > I seems to me that I read in Occult History that (I think it was) the
      > Egyptian period was also a recapitulation of former lives as well.
      Could
      > this be so, or was it in fact another former epoch, and how might that
      > 'recap' period come into relation with our present day's?

      Ever since the latter stage of the Lemurian Epoch, some fifty thousand
      years ago, repeated earth lives have occurred. That is when the Moon
      passed over the mineral element to the earth, and then separated in
      order to be the "lesser light in the sky". It was also the point
      wherein Lucifer became the light-bearing "lesser light in the human
      being". Also, the first Lord of Karma. Light mutation within the
      descending electric couple gave way progressively to the form known
      today as electricity.

      > Also, could this occult astral curve (figure 8 ribbon) spoken of above
      > furnish the necessary condition to a renewed mastery of the 'electric'
      > principal? I don't know from which source lecture discussion of a
      human
      > 'electric' principal originates, but it seems to me that it was
      > presented on this list no so long ago.
      >
      > thanks, carol.

      Lucifer is to the corrupted physical light (electricity), as Ahriman is
      to the corrupted chemical light (magnetism). As such, they both
      participate in the process of bringing mankind down further then
      originally planned. But, and this is most important, they are both
      serving their respective purposes for the earth evolution toward love
      and freedom. Anthroposophy exists to redeem Lucifer, and Psychosophy
      exists to redeem Ahriman. Thus, a new age of Moral Technology exists to
      redeem both the electricity and its magnetic field. This is what a
      Moral World Order recognizes, which I have more than alluded to but
      apparently you choose to miss again.

      When it is recognized that technical science has the power to bring
      forth the subearthly powers in order to draw mankind down into the abyss
      that the Christ Event prevented 2,000 years ago, we had better take it
      seriously. This warning was in the form of Steiner's last words.

      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 13, 2008

        http://americanjourney.blogspot.com/2008/05/why-you-should-question-official.html

        Now here is a real cutie.   A sweet looking Man,  well dressed,  teacher of Buddhism, someone who can really appear like a kind of honest broker in INTEL and kindly unfold the scenario that spearheaded the PNAC, the Project for a New Ahrimanic Century that generated the 1998 well documented Rudolf Steiner observation.   Note Observation, real factual observation that by 1998 we should get a huge surge of Sorathian forces... and those Sorathian forces would head directly to their point of origin and early birth,  Iran and Iraq.   Rudolf Steiner targeted along with St. John the Science of the Christ Event and pattern of insights that reflect rhythm patterns in history that are REAL.

        So at the Dawn of the 21st century, and at the dawn of two stolen elections, and at the dawn creating international torture training centers and supplying victims where torture can be studied and invasion into the spiritual forces of the human being, by near death drowning or Water boarding, rape, electronic, and drug induced torture, whole schools of Sorathian forces were given a firm footing and America Slept.  America was chosen because it was such a far bigger beast for Ahriman to infest.  It was such a big global beast and hardly anyone would suspect that Freedom Loving America was the place for the planting of the Ahrimanic Foundation Stone.

        So in the above video, which should be watched, a handsome Buddhist professor, calmly and with a very non-nerdy face, rather his face and style is pleasant..... he appears to be trusworthy.  Well he appears a lot  better than fat nerdy professors who have tried to show the technical problems of 9/11.....  but here is a rock star salesman who women and men can admire.  Well dressed calm and riding on the mystery of the dawning events of the  Sorathian Age.   We might like to know that 1998 and the Surge of Sorathian forces, brought about the PNAC and Leo Strauss Platonism coming out of Weimar..... the Matrix Series brought to birth in 1998 and the Project for a New Ahrimanic Century that has used America and her corrupted reputation and corrupted materialistic and suffocated human instruments to fully shame and distort the American Image.... so that the American Image is now the worst War Criminal and Terrorist in  the entire world.  The Most corrupt Congress and the most Corrupt Military Industrial Complex and centers around the activity of Dick Cheney, the Caiaphas of the modern West.

        And Anthros who studied Emil Bock's work and are true Anthro students realize that Dick Cheney, Karl Rove, Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh.... whole hosts of humans sucked into full Ahrimanic schooling and betrayal of humanity was also part of the entire Character attacks and physical attacks that opposed Christ....  Israel stands directly in the shadow of all these events.  In fact Israel is the consolidated shadow of most of these events that oppose the Christ Event directly with a solid will and intellectual stream that has come directly from the very source of the Physical Event on Earth of Christ.    That has accelerated so that by 1933, the Etheric Crucifixion of the Christ and the struggles still going on in the intimacy of each humans Angel darkening.... Each human being must each individually struggle to find and awaken their Angels and in  this intimacy is where we find immense biographical insights.