a current message direct from the etheric Christ

  • carol
    Message 1 of 9 , May 4, 2008

      Having experience first a near death vision on July 2, 1984, Ned Dougherty began to receive continual monthly messages by interior locution from St. Michael The Archangel as of August 1, 2005.

      This latest, received only a few days ago, reveals a direct 'dialogue' with the Etheric Christ Being.   He writes " prepare your family and friends and READ THE SIGNS OF THE TIME..."

      I believe he is talking about being aware of what is occuring within the present  current of 'world becoming'.

      At any rate,  this entry is exeptional in that it stressed the importance of identifying the Prince of evil and all human activity which expressed 'his' Will,  but also it gives amazing reassuance that the Higher Realms plan to intercept in manifold ways to assist well deserving human effort.

      This is in some ways breathtaking seeing as it hits right down onto the masses with clarity and precision- unlike the sublime medium used to work with Anthroposophists and other christian clairvoyants.

      http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=8540

      Message Received May 1, 2008 9.00pm
      The Rock
      Shrine of Our Lady of the Island
      Eastport, New York

      Jesus The Redeemer

      My Son,

      I come to you this evening with a message of great urgency for the world. You are now in very tumultuous times for humanity. The forces of darkness that have been perpetuating among you for many centuries are now in the process of bringing their plans for world domination to fruition. But alas, their plans will be foiled because God the Father in the Heavenly Kingdom never intended for humans to exercise so much power and control over their fellow brothers and sisters.

      When I walked upon the Earth among the brothers and sisters 2,000 years ago, the problems of the world were grave but very different from what you are experiencing now. Ever since God the Father was originally disappointed by His Creations, mankind has grown increasingly further and further away from the orderly plan for humanity as willed by the Father.

      The Love, the Eternal Love of the Father, for all of His creations was available to all of humanity initially in a way that was self-evident to all human souls. But through the practice of free will, many among you through the ages have chosen to joust with God's plan and to assume that you have the earthly right to assume a place of authority over mankind that is not from God the Father, but from the darkness of our enemies who have been cast out of the heavenly realms.

      Throughout history these despots have manipulated and controlled brothers and sisters for the fulfillment of their own greedy and materialistic desires. When I walked among you 2000 years ago, the Brethren who followed me saw the folly of pursuing materialistic pleasures, and they elevated themselves above the fray of materialism that traps so many of you here on Earth in a pursuit of materialistic pleasures and distractions from your mission in life.

      Now, in the world of today, because of the advances that mankind has made in your philosophies, your sciences, and your technologies, mankind has mastered many of the gifts that the Father foresaw for humanity in the future world. However, those among you, who have aligned yourselves with the dark forces, have gathered together in clandestine groups and societies that are hell bent in doing the work of the evil one by subjugating all of mankind to their service at the expense of individual freedoms and gifts that were bestowed upon all of you by the Father. These masters of the universe, as they call themselves in private conversations, are but pawns of the dark prince. Many of them are operating willingly in this regard, while many others among them are being fooled, even by their leaders, but who are still none the less doing the work of the evil one.

      You are now being manipulated and controlled in the way you are being led to think; in how you are being asked to spend your money; and in how you are being told that morality and ethics have no place in a relativistic world that these princes and followers of darkness have designed and are now implementing to subjugate all of you to their desires and wishes.

      They have set in place plans and strategies to control all of the resources of the world; the natural resources that are created by the land and the seas, as well as man-made resources that are the result of modern technology and improvements for the well-being of mankind.

      However, their ways and means of regulating these resources are intended to create a global society of feudal subjects while benefiting only the self-proclaimed leaders of this movement. They have been operating in darkness and secrecy for many centuries, but they are now readying their plans and the implementation of these plans to the point that now many of you, my brothers and sisters, are becoming more and more aware that the evil one is afoot in the world through his legion of human slaves. They are the shadowy and sinister promoters of a new world order, an order that is opposite the plan of the Father, and an order that will only create the chaos of the evil one in your world.

      Those of you who are attuned to this sinister conspiracy against mankind have a spiritual and earthly responsibility to sound the alarm to your brothers and sisters for the fate of the world rests in your hands to turn the tide from the darkness of this new world order and transform the world through the light of the Father that I am now bringing to you through prayer and meditation for those who are willing to receive my messages and inspiration for you in these troubling times.

      I want to assure you that the dark one will only have his way with the world as he does now for only a brief time. For the manifestation of the Holy Spirit is becoming increasingly stronger to assist you in your work to turn the tide of humanity in the direction that the Father in Heaven expects of you to rescue the world from the darkness of these shadowy power brokers and self-proclaimed leaders who are planning to control and enslave all of humanity.

      Prepare for the difficult times ahead. The signs of the times are already manifesting themselves among you as you see your economies becoming unreliable, confused, and increasingly more chaotic. This condition is also being mirrored in the activities of the Earth itself, which is experiencing the pains of darkness created by humanity because of the few among you who are manipulating and controlling the resources of the world for evil purposes.

      Increasingly, there will be more turmoil in the world caused by the human activities as well as geophysical turmoil, also caused by the sins of mankind. Prepare yourself now for troubling times ahead. Prepare your families and friends and read the signs of the times so that you are prepared to live within a world that becomes increasingly more chaotic.

      Know that I am with you through this difficult time and know that you have my word that the dark prince and his followers are implementing their secret plans for naught, because the power of the Holy Spirit will descend upon humanity during these difficult times in ways that will transform all of humanity into loving, knowing, and understanding souls, who begin more and more to implement plans and works that are influenced by the Father in Heaven.

      Expect that the shadowy leaders behind your governments, economies, and institutions will attempt to quell this rebellion that is interfering with their plans, but they will be outnumbered by God's legions who will continue to expose those who are attempting to manipulate the world, its human inhabitants, and its resources, so that they can rule the world. This plan of theirs will be thwarted for the benefit of all humanity.

      In order to finally defeat your enemy, you will have to refuse many orders that they attempt to implement, and there may be strong repercussions to your revolting against their plans. But you must remain courageous and recognize that I am the Lord and Saviour and Redeemer of the world. I am with you at all times, at every moment, to assist you in your victory over the forces of darkness.

      The Light of the Father in Heaven shall manifest over the entire Earth during this period of time, and the intensity of the Father's Light and Love will increase as you and the followers continue to pray, and to meditate, and to worship God the Father, and His Son as Saviour and Redeemer. You will have all of the tools from the spiritual realms that are necessary to wage this battle against the materialistic forces of evil.

      Are you prepared to join me now in saving the world from the dark forces? Then you must begin to recognize the signs of the dark forces, who are attempting to implement this new world order that is contrary to God's plans for you. You must refuse to follow their plans to increase their influence and control over humanity. Through discernment and the calling upon of the Holy Spirit, you will be able to choose what is good in the world from what is bad, particularly as it refers to the dark plans to remove you from the freedoms as citizens of the world to which you are entitled. For no man can joust with the plan of God for you, my brothers and sisters, and the enemies of the Father shall be defeated in the end.

      When that time comes, a New Jerusalem will come upon the land and the seas, and an Era of Peace will settle upon the Earth. I call upon all of you as powerful and prayerful warriors to assist in ushering in the Era of Peace.

      Join with me now in prayer to discern your role in bringing the plans of the Father to fruition.

      Jesus The Redeemer
      End: 9:45

    • Stephen Hale
      Message 2 of 9 , May 4, 2008

        > Having experience first a near death vision on July 2, 1984, Ned
        > Dougherty began to receive continual monthly messages by interior
        > locution from St. Michael The Archangel as of August 1, 2005.
        >
        > This latest, received only a few days ago, reveals a direct 'dialogue'
        > with the Etheric Christ Being. He writes " prepare your family and
        > friends and READ THE SIGNS OF THE TIME..."
        >
        > I believe he is talking about being aware of what is occuring within
        the
        > present current of 'world becoming'.
        >
        > At any rate, this entry is exeptional in that it stressed the
        > importance of identifying the Prince of evil and all human activity
        > which expressed 'his' Will, but also it gives amazing reassuance that
        > the Higher Realms plan to intercept in manifold ways to assist well
        > deserving human effort.
        >
        > This is in some ways breathtaking seeing as it hits right down onto
        the
        > masses with clarity and precision- unlike the sublime medium used to
        > work with Anthroposophists and other christian clairvoyants.

        This is a good example of where you and I diverge. I hold to the
        spiritual-scientific concept of working from the "inside-out", which is
        most appropriate to the idea that the Psychology of Self-Remembering has
        come into the mix in order to further the course of the Philosophy and
        Science of Universal Human.

        You look, like many other fundamentalists, for another stroke of
        "outside-in" in order to save the day. Well, if that were the case,
        there would be no need for spiritual science at all. Why did Steiner
        waste the time in calling spiritual science a demand of our age. More
        hyperbole? I doubt it because it involves work and effort.

        Your piece I would definitely call hyperbole because it draws on a wish
        and a prayer. And the comfort that provides.

        Michael isn't your ordinary archangel. He works within the individual
        human spirit; from the inside out. Apparently you never got that part.
        Words are only an obstacle if you make them so.

        Steve
      • carynlouise24
        Message 3 of 9 , May 5, 2008
          Michael

          Lecture 12
          It is a fact that humanity will be experiencing a deepened vision of
          earth's primeval times and of the origins of humanity, and at the
          same time also an etheric vision of the Christ-Being, for during the
          age of Michael those events will occur which the apocalyptist hints
          at when he speaks of Michael throwing the dragon creature down to the
          earth, where it works within the nature of the human being. Michael,
          however, will concern himself with that in human nature which he has
          thrown down as the dragon creature.

          What did Saint Paul say? He said:

          1 Corinthians 15:26
          The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

          Christ has conquered death.

          It is interesting to note the retrogrades coming up:

          09.05.08 Jupiter in Capricorn Retrograde to 08.09.08
          26.05.08 Neptune in Aquarius Retrograde to 02.11.08
          27.06.08 Uranus in Pisces Retrograde to 27.11.08
          15.06.08 Pluto in Sagittarius Retrograde to 09.09.08

          02.04.08 Pluto in Capricorn until 15.06.08 Retrograde

          Retrograde
          Pause and reflect

          The Elements

          Capricorn : Earth
          Aquarius : Air
          Pisces : Water
          Sagittarius : Fire

          Lecture two
          The human being in the physical world is not solely an earthly human
          being. He is an earthly human being when what we call the physical
          body is mainly at work in him, but he is also a fluid human being.
          The whole human being is filled with circulating fluid, so the
          earthly human being and the fluid human being work on each other and
          influence one another mutually. The fluid human being is mainly
          dependent on the ether body, for the forces of the ether body work
          less in what is solid and more in what is fluid.

          In addition we also have within us the aeriform human being and the
          warmth human being. The aeriform human being who takes care of
          breathing is under the influences of the astral body, and the warmth
          human being is chiefly influenced by the working of the `I'-
          organization. You need only consider the different degrees of heat
          you find when you take the temperature of different parts of your
          body, exter¬nally or internally. Even this rather coarse method of
          measuring temperature shows the human being to be a differentiated
          warmth organism.

          So we find all four elements in the human being:
          Earth influenced by the physical body,
          Water influenced by the ether body,
          Air influenced by the astral body,
          And heat, fire, influenced by the `I'-organization.

          Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces are designated as Father, Son, and
          Mother, the Divine Trinity, yet One. The trident of Neptune, is a
          symbol of the Trinity in manifestation.

          Capricorn : Earth : physical body
          Aquarius : Air : astral body
          Pisces : Water : ether body
          Sagittarius : Fire : I
        • carol
          Message 4 of 9 , May 5, 2008

            Steve:"You look, like many other fundamentalists, for another stroke of "outside-in" in order to save the day....

            Your piece I would definitely call hyperbole because it draws on a wish and a prayer. And the comfort that provides."

            Steve, you strike me as a bit of a cowardly bore!

            S. "I hold to the spiritual-scientific concept of working from the "inside-out", which is most appropriate to the idea that the Psychology of Self-Remembering has come into the mix in order to further the course of the Philosophy and
            Science of Universal Human."

            Very good Steve, but at the same time, do you not think the Higher Realms might not exercise freedom on it's own to work with a segment of OUR human community through the use of  a form which might effectively  'spark' within some;  an individual awakening, an inner movement, some necessary inner reassuranceso as to allow to collective steps forward ON THE INSIDE?

            And also, was I really looking for this, or was it that I was sharp enough to spot it when it dropped?

            As well, I don't see much emphasis on wish, prayer and comfort. On the other hand, I feel that your interpretation  seems to 'wish' that certain elements of Anthroposophic soul development need remain secure within the confines of a comfortable SELF.

            This brings to mind the critisism which Tomberg held towards Anthroposophic 'students' in that they lacked the working force/sense of wonderment and 'magic'. (to be distinguished from egoisitic, decadent magic ritual etc)

            Within the few following sentences, examples come forward where we find 'words' which incite more than mere comfort, wish and especially obedience to a set doctrine; I beleive some of these key words request of lone individuals to reconsider the virtues of 1) cultivating a prayerful soul 2) the intellectual and intuitive activity of discernment and free choice 3)understanding so as to confidently make oneself ready for 'revelation'.4) allowing oneself to be harkened by the Higher Realms inspite of the rules set by ultra materialistic 'state' systems to which they belong.

          • Stephen Hale
            Message 5 of 9 , May 5, 2008

              > Steve:"You look, like many other fundamentalists, for another
              stroke of
              > "outside-in" in order to save the day....
              >
              > Your piece I would definitely call hyperbole because it draws on a
              wish
              > and a prayer. And the comfort that provides."
              >
              > Steve, you strike me as a bit of a cowardly bore!

              Cowardly bore, that's a new one.

              > S. "I hold to the spiritual-scientific concept of working from the
              > "inside-out", which is most appropriate to the idea that the
              Psychology
              > of Self-Remembering has come into the mix in order to further the
              course
              > of the Philosophy and
              > Science of Universal Human."
              >
              > Very good Steve, but at the same time, do you not think the Higher
              > Realms might not exercise freedom on it's own to work with a
              segment of
              > OUR human community through the use of a form which might
              effectively
              > 'spark' within some; an individual awakening, an inner movement,
              some
              > necessary inner reassuranceso as to allow to collective steps
              forward ON
              > THE INSIDE?

              From a catholic perspective I suspect this rationale makes sense.

              > And also, was I really looking for this, or was it that I was sharp
              > enough to spot it when it dropped?

              Saint Michael was bound to make it to the masses, including
              Catholics.

              > As well, I don't see much emphasis on wish, prayer and comfort. On
              the
              > other hand, I feel that your interpretation seems to 'wish' that
              > certain elements of Anthroposophic soul development need remain
              secure
              > within the confines of a comfortable SELF.

              Not so.

              > This brings to mind the critisism which Tomberg held towards
              > Anthroposophic 'students' in that they lacked the working
              force/sense of
              > wonderment and 'magic'. (to be distinguished from egoisitic,
              decadent
              > magic ritual etc).

              Anthroposophic 'students' should use the faculty of thinking for
              their discernment. Catholics hold to the old rituals sequestered by
              Theodosius I, who destroyed the old relics in favor of the Roman
              church. The modern day mass is a relic stolen from the original
              relics.

              > Within the few following sentences, examples come forward where we
              find
              > 'words' which incite more than mere comfort, wish and especially
              > obedience to a set doctrine; I beleive some of these key words
              request
              > of lone individuals to reconsider the virtues of 1) cultivating a
              > prayerful soul 2) the intellectual and intuitive activity of
              discernment
              > and free choice 3)understanding so as to confidently make oneself
              ready
              > for 'revelation'.4) allowing oneself to be harkened by the Higher
              Realms
              > inspite of the rules set by ultra materialistic 'state' systems to
              which
              > they belong.

              This is mere Catholicism attempting to clothe itself as a wayward
              form of anthroposophy. And you get to be the champion of it, Carol.
              Let's enjoy it. Let's see what real strength of purpose and will
              power is contained in the words below. Let's see if faith holds
              supreme still in the eyes of the Lord, or whether a fighting pure
              Michaelic spirit of strength is in the offing as the true reality
              for today's time. In my eyes, evil has to be revealed for what it
              is, and spiritual science exists to make the choice of who and what
              to follow. And it has never been comfortable.

              Steve

> [...]
              > > Science of Universal Human.
              > >
              > > You look, like many other fundamentalists, for another stroke of
              > > "outside-in" in order to save the day. Well, if that were the
              case,
              > > there would be no need for spiritual science at all. Why did
              Steiner
              > > waste the time in calling spiritual science a demand of our age.
              More
              > > hyperbole? I doubt it because it involves work and effort.
              > >
              > > Your piece I would definitely call hyperbole because it draws on
              > wish
              > > and a prayer. And the comfort that provides.
              > >
              > > Michael isn't your ordinary archangel. He works within the
              individual
              > > human spirit; from the inside out. Apparently you never got that
              part.
              > > Words are only an obstacle if you make them so.

            • carol
              Message 6 of 9 , May 6, 2008

                No go for both your posts Steve, sorry. Words,  at the moment,  are useless for a meaningful exchange on both accounts, seeing as you are clinging to PROTESTANTISM. No surprise.

                As well, this all goes BEYOND psychology. Gee? Guess it also goes beyond a simple earthly incarnation context- you can kick me in the shins all you want Steve- I won't budge, I'm as solid as rock. c.

> [...]
                > > > Science of Universal Human.
                > > >
                > > > You look, like many other fundamentalists, for another stroke of
                > > > "outside-in" in order to save the day. Well, if that were the
                > case,
                > > > there would be no need for spiritual science at all. Why did
                > Steiner
                > > > waste the time in calling spiritual science a demand of our age.
                > More
                > > > hyperbole? I doubt it because it involves work and effort.
                > > >
                > > > Your piece I would definitely call hyperbole because it draws on
                > > wish
                > > > and a prayer. And the comfort that provides.
                > > >
                > > > Michael isn't your ordinary archangel. He works within the
                > individual
                > > > human spirit; from the inside out. Apparently you never got that
                > part.
                > > > Words are only an obstacle if you make them so.

              • carol
                Message 7 of 9 , May 6, 2008

[...]

                  Well, I don't have to look far for a mirroring of sinister activities of 'the pawns of the dark prince'. My own body appears to have become afflicted by a 'concocted' virus for more than a week now and through the use of my 'life sense', I feel that I'm suffering from severe 'nerve strain' as a result of it. I suspect that something of a polio agent is within this virus which has gripped me; I did gather a little data about it for myself less than a couple of months ago,through listening to witness accounts of a couple of people I know who came down with it. The after impression I received of one of these individuals is that 'paralysis' is a subtle but otherwise present factor even after the fact. A local hospital informed this individual at the time of his suffering of it that this flu is 'new'.

                  Another of my clients who travels to Las Vegas on business from time to time has this winter become increasingly infected by a (to this day) scientifically undetermined full body skin affliction.

                  Nerve damage is mentioned on this list as a major concern against state imposed vaccinations for  infants and children especially but this phenomena involves the full spectrum of the population. I personally received only a couple of shots throughout my whole childhood, and therefore could not furnish a direct witness account on how nerve damage could play into the WILL of the 'prince of darkness'. I believe that I can now. I believe that the spirit being Ahriman gains 'living space' for himself within each individual whose body is weakened by medically inflicted nerve damage.

                  The implications of the  NEW components  making up these troubling times, a world becoming increasingly chaotic, MUST quickly take hold of us. This message for humankind through the intermediary of a NDE surviver, appears to me, to directly treat this matter.

                  It is one thing to watch and experience the elements of weather systems be thrown into chaos or quietly, through the unleashing of chemical and lethal substances, subjugated to the WILL of a certain secret segment of our society, it's one thing to be micro waved for the pleasure of 'balmy weather', or dumbed down through intentional magnetic disturbance; but it's anothing thing to be knocked down, and eventually wiped out little by little through the trickling of genetically modified illnesses.

                • Nina
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 7, 2008
                    --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@...> wro
                    > I personally received only a couple of shots throughout my whole
                    childhood, and therefore could not furnish a direct witness account
                    on how nerve damage could play into the WILL of the 'prince of
                    darkness'. I believe that I can now. I believe that the spirit being
                    Ahriman gains 'living space' for himself within each individual whose
                    body is weakened by medically inflicted nerve damage.

                    Dear Carol,
                    PLEASE secure a copy of "Physician" by Richard Leviton. He has put
                    together a serious book. You will not regret it and want others to
                    secure it as well.
                    Bradford added to your "Digging up Treasures" thread with some of his
                    personal writing as well as vivid example about a young woman raped
                    by her father and having numerous children. These times.
                    He wrote:"From 1st grade and earlier to university degree our
                    children might as well have been put in the cellar with the daughter
                    of the Austrian father who was just arrested at a full life cycle of
                    73 years old. No, I speak not of the tintillation, but of the image
                    arising in the news and the image of actually promoting our own
                    children to be raped and denied the light, denied the light of day,
                    the light of the Christ and that we, as parents and guardians, well
                    we just let this rape and imprisionment happen. Hell we openly now
                    let torture happen without blinking an eye. Steiner saw more of
                    this coming and more cowards just like us growing up unable to press
                    back the horrific Ahrimanic sucking of all life down into a basement
                    hole."

                    Sometimes I scan articles from "DNA Monthly" and wanted to share this
                    resource with Bruce when he posted about "DNA and telepathy" awhile
                    ago, but opportunity escaped. Just discovered this article by
                    Katherine Train about her work using psychophonetics and it was
                    timely with Bradford's posts. She also mentions Bechamp, whose
                    research Leviton uses. Please see "How Much of You is Here" :
                    http://potentiation.net/DNAmonthly/May07.html

                    "Psychophonetics, a method of counselling, personal development and
                    soul work, applies the principles of Steiner's Psychosophy in a
                    manner that provides reference points for the mental images to be
                    raised to consciousness. Using nonverbal modes of communication
                    including body awareness, gesturing, visualization and sounding,
                    mental images are brought to consciousness where the dynamics are
                    unpacked in the processes of exploration, blockages released with
                    empowerment, and new capacities invoked in resourcefulness. The
                    sympathies and antipathies associated with the mental image resurface
                    and reasoning is applied with new resources. The disharmony of
                    thinking, feeling and doing are identified and resources encouraged
                    to face the doubt, fear and hatred that block these faculties of soul
                    from finding their integration. It becomes clear during this process
                    that varying levels of disowned and foreign astrality inhabit the
                    clients' being, experienced as entities in the psyche, and that when
                    experienced and presented to consciousness, choices can be made to
                    integrate them or ask them to leave. The successful outcome of the
                    counselling process is that the I, able to change its relationship to
                    the experience, becomes increasingly present at the center of the
                    individual's being and less at the mercy of chaotic soul forces.

                    The concept of disowned and foreign astrality asserting its presence
                    in the blood may be interpreted in the light of the following
                    pleomorphic theory. According to Steiner the astral beings that
                    inhabit the astral body extend their influence into the physical body
                    through the parasites that inhabit the physical body. Since 1800 a
                    stream of scientists have been researching blood in light of an
                    alternative view to the current germ theory. These researchers have
                    been ignored, ridiculed and sometimes persecuted in their time and
                    their work removed from scientific literature.

                    One such researcher was Antoine Bechamp (1816-1908), a contemporary
                    of Louis Pasteur whose germ theory forms the basis for the current
                    medical model and its resultant pharmaceutical mode of treatment. In
                    his final work The Blood and Its Third Anatomical Element, Bechamp
                    describes an entity present in the blood which he names a microzyma.
                    He envisions microzymas as submicroscopic entities in the blood,
                    tissues and cells of all living beings, plant and animal, which carry
                    in themselves the essential elements for life, disease, death, and
                    decay. His work has been followed by other scientists, most notably
                    Gunther Endelein, Wilhelm Reich, Royal Raymond Rife, the Australian
                    team Glen Dettman, Ph.D., and Archie Kalokerinos, M.D., and presently
                    Gaston Naessens and Robert Young, N.D.

                    Bechamp's pleomorphic theory maintains that: 1) There is an
                    independently living microanatomical element (the microzyma) in the
                    cells and fluids of all organisms that precedes life at the cellular,
                    even the genetic, level, and is the foundation of all biological
                    organization; 2) Microzymas routinely become forms normally referred
                    to as bacteria, which can subsequently revert or devolve to the
                    microzymian state; and 3) Atmospheric "germs" are not fundamental
                    species, but are either microzymas or their evolutionary forms, set
                    free from their normal animal or vegetable habitat by the death of an
                    organism."

                    Also, at the end of the article, Katherine shares link with even more
                    about South African ongoing use of psychophonetics with victims of
                    sexual abuse. (Persephone College Johannesburg campus). It does give
                    me hope to see Steiner's ideas gaining more recognition. NINA

                    Watched Taylor Caldwell's "Captains and the Kings" from late
                    70's.Would like to see it retelevised! Shows abundant examples of
                    pursuit for money and power. Lead character Joseph Armagh secured his
                    fortune using unethical and risky ways and wanted his son to be the
                    first Irish Catholic president. Caldwell portrayed how the secret
                    power group whom Joseph was aligned with, shifted their decision and
                    wanted "Woodrow Wilson to win instead of Joseph's son Rory, which set
                    off tragic consequences. Profound words at the end on the screen -
                    with Joseph seated reflecting on his choices and losses:
                    "The tumult and the shouting dies,
                    The Captains and the Kings depart,
                    Still stands Thine ancient sacrifice,
                    A humble and a contrite heart"
                  • Stephen Hale
                    Message 9 of 9 , May 7, 2008
                      > Nerve damage is mentioned on this list as a major concern against
                      state
                      > imposed vaccinations for infants and children especially but this
                      > phenomena involves the full spectrum of the population. I personally
                      > received only a couple of shots throughout my whole childhood, and
                      > therefore could not furnish a direct witness account on how nerve
                      damage
                      > could play into the WILL of the 'prince of darkness'. I believe that I
                      > can now. I believe that the spirit being Ahriman gains 'living space'
                      > for himself within each individual whose body is weakened by medically
                      > inflicted nerve damage.

                      Yes. Ahriman gains space within the human body through the agency of
                      the elementary spirits of birth and death, also known as 'ahriman's
                      messengers. ' By exceedingly clever means, the evil powers ruling the
                      world were able to see that by making these elementary spirits active
                      within the human being in the period between birth and death, that
                      weakening and self-destructive tendencies could be planted within the
                      human system. Thus, inoculations of 'viruses' meant to kill larger
                      viruses was conocted as a clever scheme to put these elementary spirits
                      within the human body as 'antibodies' designed to kill the primary viral
                      agent.

                      The panflu epidemic of 1918 is a prime example of instigating a
                      universal rationale for the need to vaccinate against viruses. This pan
                      epidemic is also indicative of a modern-day opening of the "fourth seal"
                      carrying disease and death that ultimately killed forty million people,
                      mostly in the east.

                      And it came in the direct aftermath of the United States entering World
                      War I in the second half of 1917.

                      Rudolf Steiner discusses these profoundly serious times, including the
                      rationale for the use of these elementary spirits of birth and death for
                      destructive purposes in his lecture course, "The Fall of the Spirits of
                      Darkness", from September 29 to October 28, 1917. Lecture four
                      specifically refers to ahriman's messengers and their role in allowing
                      ahrimanic spirits to be breathed into us at that time; and since that
                      time, obviously.

                      This was the time also when the Miracle of Our Lady of Fatima was
                      actively going on, as the fall of the dark spirits from heaven, at the
                      hand of Michael, was nearing its completion. On October 13, 1917 the
                      little Lady of the Rosary became clothed in the Sun when it left its
                      place in the sky and descended upon her as she was nestled in a cypress
                      tree there in the little cova.

                      Thus, we could say that the apocalyptic signs of the times were clearly
                      in evidence with these events, and this somber mood can be felt and
                      heard throughout this lecture course of Rudolf Steiner. I have made it
                      a special study over time, and was able to see the correspondence to
                      Fatima a number of years, making that an important theme as well.