Re: AntiMatters new issue alert

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 35 , May 3, 2008
      > postnote: A seven year old boy was sent to England for his education
      by
      > his brahmanist father, who was enamoured of western ways, in 1879.
      > Steiner was eighteen in 1879, about to go to the technical hochschule
      in
      > Vienna, and this boy was seven, about to undergo an english-language
      > education beginning at St. Paul's preparatory school, and ending at
      > King's College, Oxford.
      >
      > Aristotle and Alexander?

      The concept and function of 'living thought' never dies because it is
      entirely concerned with the evolutionary path and progression of mankind
      as a spiritual being actively engaged in raising itself into the ranks
      of the Hierarchies. This process is going on right now, and has for the
      past 50,000 years, in a very concrete manner; namely, the descent and
      gradual incorporation of cosmic intelligence into that finely organized
      and integral structure known as: Brain and nervous system.

      True, thoughts are dead corpses of the past when we live in a
      past-oriented and regressive cultural system. Our culture has become
      decadent, which equates to the term, 'post-modern', which would seem to
      indicate the opposite to people, i.e., "progress". In actuality, it is
      knowledge of the spiritual-evolutionary system we must strive to
      acquire. Then, all thinking 'lives and breathes' and conscience guides
      the entire process in a very dynamic fashion.

      Adduction is defined as "moving to the median". It logically follows the
      process of: deduction, induction, and reduction. As such, it represents
      the synthesis of the Law of Three and the Law of Seven. You'll find that
      this synthesis is the cornerstone of that Russian system of esotericism
      which came forth in 1915.
      Thus, adductive reasoning recognizes the fact that a knot has been
      formed in the evolutionary process. As a consequence, events of
      synchronicity and meaningful significance are very prevalent today. The
      reason concerns the fact that we are all recapitulating past lives in
      the present. And this is the challenge.

      To put it briefly: everything that took place from 11,547 BC to 1413 AD,
      a span of 12,960 years, proceeded in the following directions:
      1) outside-in
      2) rightside-up
      3) forward

      And then a knot was formed, at the point of 1413 AD; and everything that
      had preceded, proceeded to recapitulate itself as follows:
      1) inside-out
      2) upside-down
      3) backward

      This represents the process of self-remembering; from 1413 AD right up
      until now. A process that has many people experiencing events of
      meaningful syncronicity.

      Briefly, if you take Aurobindo's concept of the eightfold chord of being
      and put a knot in the middle, you have the image of a ribbon, i.e, two
      loops joined together. Now, from the top down, the course of the two
      loops can be labeled as follows:
      1) Matter
      2) Life
      3) Psyche
      4) Mind (knot)
      5) Supermind (iluminating medium)
      6) Bliss (ananda)
      7) Consciousness-Force (chit)
      8) Existence (sat)

      Supermind is in the process of descending to earth, while at the same
      time man strives upward to reach it with his ever increasing
      intelligence. This can be demonstrated, as an exponential fact, since
      the Renaissance began early in the 15th century. The Renaissance
      represents the point in history where the knot forms in order to link
      the first loop with itself in order to achieve the higher members,
      collectively termed: "Sachchidananda."

      Reasoning represents the catalyst in this process, in terms of
      length, breadth, depth, and heighth becoming cognizant forms of
      recognition. Deduction, induction, reduction, and adduction serve to
      evolve this four-dimensional world representation by way of their
      corresponding perspectives:
      1) Spiritual-material
      2) Mechanistic-materialistic
      3) Scientific-technological
      4) Evolutionary-teleological

      Each represents an evolute of cognitive realization that crystallizes as
      a result of these perspectives, which can be characterized as the
      formulatory work of initiates. It is the task of initiates to create the
      evolutionary trends that ultimately pass over to mankind.

      The Renaissance represents a very significant point in time, as the
      fruit of the work of the great Greek and Latin thinkers, was then ripe
      for bestowal on the masses. This 'great awakening' is
      epitomized by the sophisticated nature of the human eye, which was now
      equipped to see the world in picture images, like a camera. Man sees the
      world in abstract pictures, where formerly he saw the world in ideas and
      archetypes. But the synthesis of deductive and inductive reasoning
      coincides with the evolution of the eye. And the eye also has a lens on
      it in order to correct the upside down nature of world evolution. Why?
      Because people were used to walking around on their feet, and the lens
      allows this to continue.

      Thus, we walk on our heads but experience it the other way around due to
      the lens on the eye. Another grace of God condition for our comfort.
      He has it figured out, believe me.

      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 13, 2008

        http://americanjourney.blogspot.com/2008/05/why-you-should-question-official.html

        Now here is a real cutie.   A sweet looking Man,  well dressed,  teacher of Buddhism, someone who can really appear like a kind of honest broker in INTEL and kindly unfold the scenario that spearheaded the PNAC, the Project for a New Ahrimanic Century that generated the 1998 well documented Rudolf Steiner observation.   Note Observation, real factual observation that by 1998 we should get a huge surge of Sorathian forces... and those Sorathian forces would head directly to their point of origin and early birth,  Iran and Iraq.   Rudolf Steiner targeted along with St. John the Science of the Christ Event and pattern of insights that reflect rhythm patterns in history that are REAL.

        So at the Dawn of the 21st century, and at the dawn of two stolen elections, and at the dawn creating international torture training centers and supplying victims where torture can be studied and invasion into the spiritual forces of the human being, by near death drowning or Water boarding, rape, electronic, and drug induced torture, whole schools of Sorathian forces were given a firm footing and America Slept.  America was chosen because it was such a far bigger beast for Ahriman to infest.  It was such a big global beast and hardly anyone would suspect that Freedom Loving America was the place for the planting of the Ahrimanic Foundation Stone.

        So in the above video, which should be watched, a handsome Buddhist professor, calmly and with a very non-nerdy face, rather his face and style is pleasant..... he appears to be trusworthy.  Well he appears a lot  better than fat nerdy professors who have tried to show the technical problems of 9/11.....  but here is a rock star salesman who women and men can admire.  Well dressed calm and riding on the mystery of the dawning events of the  Sorathian Age.   We might like to know that 1998 and the Surge of Sorathian forces, brought about the PNAC and Leo Strauss Platonism coming out of Weimar..... the Matrix Series brought to birth in 1998 and the Project for a New Ahrimanic Century that has used America and her corrupted reputation and corrupted materialistic and suffocated human instruments to fully shame and distort the American Image.... so that the American Image is now the worst War Criminal and Terrorist in  the entire world.  The Most corrupt Congress and the most Corrupt Military Industrial Complex and centers around the activity of Dick Cheney, the Caiaphas of the modern West.

        And Anthros who studied Emil Bock's work and are true Anthro students realize that Dick Cheney, Karl Rove, Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh.... whole hosts of humans sucked into full Ahrimanic schooling and betrayal of humanity was also part of the entire Character attacks and physical attacks that opposed Christ....  Israel stands directly in the shadow of all these events.  In fact Israel is the consolidated shadow of most of these events that oppose the Christ Event directly with a solid will and intellectual stream that has come directly from the very source of the Physical Event on Earth of Christ.    That has accelerated so that by 1933, the Etheric Crucifixion of the Christ and the struggles still going on in the intimacy of each humans Angel darkening.... Each human being must each individually struggle to find and awaken their Angels and in  this intimacy is where we find immense biographical insights.