Adobe Acrobate Version of In the Morning of Thought

  • wfische@boisestate.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2001
      Hello everyone,

      I'm writing to inform everyone that there is a new version of my
      thesis project concerning Steiner's Calendar of the Soul. Again, you
      can find the files at the Files space in the yahoo list serve:
      groups.yahoo.com/group/anthroposophy, but this time the files are in
      the Adobe Acrobat format. The files are in a folder marked: In the
      Morning of Thought, and they are small so they should download
      easily.

      You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the documents. It is
      free to download at:

      http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readermain.html

      If you have trouble downloading the files, I can easily e-mail them
      to you, so please write.

      Hope everyone gets something from the work and I'd like positive and
      negative feedback to know if I'm on the right track. Like I said in
      another post, it is merely an early attempt to incorporate
      Anthroposophy into my life and I'm always learning more.

      Thanks to everyone and Happy Easter,

      Wayne Fischer
      wfische@...
    • eurythmy
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2001
        Dear Wayne
        Many thanks to have done this work, and to have taken the time to put it in
        an easy access version.