Rudolf Steiner and The Legacy of the Star Gods

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2008
      Hi Everyone,
      Other list moderator was kind to send me this link to article by Brad
      Steiger, so titled - NINA (Perhaps it could stimulate educated anthros
      to submit additional article for the general public)
      http://www.rense.com/general81/edu.htm
      "According to Steiner, Jesus tapped into an awareness of that higher
      energy which comes from the realm of the Divine. He knew that a speck
      of this energy no larger than a mustard seed could exalt the human
      psyche. He knew that even the slightest infusion of this energy into
      the physical seed of male and female would transform the individual
      into a citizen of a higher dimension of reality, the "Kingdom of God."
      And, at the same time,.he taught that the doorway to enter such a
      wondrous kingdom lay within the heart of each sincere pilgrim who
      sought to join him there.".....
      To Steiner, the Christ energy is the catalyst that germinates the seed
      that great Spirit Beings implanted within their human offspring. There
      were, of course, the physical seeds of male and female, which
      intermingled to produce the whole human being. But there was also
      something in each human that did not arise from the blending of the
      two physical seeds. There was, so to speak, a "virgin birth," a
      something ineffable, Steiner says, which somehow flowed. into the
      process of germination from quite a different source: "
    • Nina
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2008
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Nina" <emeraldnina@...> wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        > Other list moderator was kind to send me this link to article by Brad
        > Steiger, so titled - NINA (Perhaps it could stimulate educated anthros
        > to submit additional article for the general public)
        > http://www.rense.com/general81/edu.htm

        Correct link - sorry - N
        http://www.rense.com/general81/eud.htm