Re: Reviewing the Lectures to Priests

    Message 1 of 110 , May 1, 2008
      GA 346 - Lecture 6

      dear friends, to something I explained in quite a different context in the other course of lectures I am giving on the science of speech.1
      LECTURE SIX
      Dornach, 10 September 1924

      "I want to draw your attention here, dear friends, to something I
      explained in quite a different context in the other course of lectures I
      am giving on the science of speech.1
      I had to explain how it is possible
      to have experiences in the sounds of speech, but that today humanity has
      lost the capacity of having experiences through the sounds of speech.
      Consider how a sound of speech contains elements of the formative,
      living Word and how through experiencing such sounds the most wonderful
      cosmic content can be formed through combining those sound elements, of
      which there are approximately 32. Put yourselves into a time—and
      there have been times when this was a reality for human beings—that
      lived and moved in these elements of the sounds of speech, vividly
      experiencing the wonder of being able to fashion a world through
      experiencing these 32 sound elements. In the formation of speech, in the
      formative shaping of the Word, one felt the weaving of spirit that
      accompanied the experience of speaking. One experienced how gods live in
      the sounds of speech.

      "Of these 32 sounds it is easy to work out that about 24 are consonants
      and about seven are vowels—of course such things are always
      approximate. In the sense of the opening of John's Gospel—`In
      the beginning was the Word'—you can then throw light on the image,
      which can also be thought of as an apocalyptic image, of the Alpha and
      the Omega surrounded by the seven angels—the vowels—and the 24
      elders—the consonants. In this sense it was also felt that the
      secret of the universe lived entirely—in the way I have already
      explained—in what was intoned in the holy speech of he cultus."

      Bradford comments;
      V arises out of the contellation of Aries.  But to understand the transition from hieroglyphic Pictures, Speech Pictures and Astral animal forces that embodied the insights into the Pictorial language of Egypt, one also had to understand the Archangelic and bio-regional Plant, animal, flora and fauna of the Nile in connection with the objective Astral world. The Astral world of animal forces and Sounds were also part of the secret Etheric roots of animals and plants in the region.  Aside from the idea that Egyptians launched themselves out into the Astral world and Initiates used mantrams and Speech forces of the Gods themselves to lift the soul and spirit of the neophyte or neophytos right to the edge of the approaching higher Ego.  And they used Twelve practicioners who were trained to maintain various bodily functions as the soul soared free of the body into out of body experiences.  So Picture language is part of a pattern.

      Aries brought the Christ Event dead center into Earth Evolution as a fact.  Pisces is the part of our body known as our feet.  Eurythmy then starts to resurrect the word and picture language on the foundation of Picture Gestures that still live in the Sounds or Alphabet we use.  So what comes after V and Aries?  Well if we move down the human Form.  We know that Aries is the head so the next stop would be the BULL and the letter for the Bull, the consonant for the Bull is the very willful AIR sound.   The only powerful Air sound,  the consonant 'R'.

        is an Air Sound that comes out of the constellation of the Bull.  Ariel from Shakespeare's The Tempest is a literal Air Being elemental with astral and pictorial qualities that could be directed by Prospero even though Ariel longed to be free from serving human will, Initiate directed directives were given to the Air Spirit  a Riel by Prospero.   Rumbling or Thunder and the RRRR reverberates in the Air.  The concussion and shock of Air itself causes houses and cities to shake and Rattle.  If I Rejoice there is a springing Air dynamic and an uplifting Will force in the R at the beginning of the word Rejoice.  The R and the J in the word reveal a whole different gesture of lifting upwards of the soul.  The Eurythmist lifts these different expressions of R in every different language and all languages use R and no matter which language uses it, it still remains the hieroglyphic structure for the Rush of aiR and buRst of astral styled energy, as well as a strong Will/Taurus the Bull organized field.

      But it is equally important to grasp how humanity progresses, as Buddha had progressed that freeing and releasing the imprisoned elementals beings of Air - water - fire - earth becomes a mighty blessing to humanity when these humanized and spiritualized elementals are released at last from their service and enslavement to our unconscious Personalities and Temperaments.  Buddha was conscious and of course Christian Rosenkreuz was already highly conscious.

      Shakespeare RRReleases aRRRiel from the service of the mighty intuitive Bard represented as the magician and occult scientist Prospero.  Prospero who had devoted so much time to his books and studies neglected Statesmanship and was overthrown, but Propsero followed the Time line of the Stars and after a period of TWELVE Years, a Jupiter cycle, Prospero could finally advance in his higher development enough to release the Air Spirit and mighty Intuitive Being that had served the whole of Shakespeare's work.

      Ariel from the Tempest

      Now the question could be asked if one of Buddha's released and freed up elemental beings, having been transformed via Buddha or some other Initiate, this Air spirit, having been nursed and transformed in an already advanced human soul, was finally freed and was partly the Devachan and astral servant that inspired and worked with either a Christian Rosenkreuz or a Buddha or some such highly developed human being that was now able to serve humanity by lifting the WORD forces of Shakespeare into the shimmering symphonies and rich treasures that they are.  Such question should be asked because in restoring and rejuvenating Nature around us, the emancipation of the elemental beings who had served and serve each of us now unconsciously and buried in our personalities, once our conscious relation with starry and planetary forces gains our I AM, these forces appear, transformed by our own transformation and finally new nature beings, new Jupiter elemental beings are released into the world that serve the greater good just as the White Lodge Initiates advance or we advance and learn through our humanity to serve the greater good -  so these hidden beings of the soul eventually after many incarnations of schooling, are released from us and by us, as we have attained an objective and concrete relation to our astral forces at our command, our etheric forces etc.  All these mysteries are part of the arising out of the I AM of Spirit Self;  Life Spirit and Spirit Man forces.

      It is important to grasp that the Finnish Language had a solid TWELVE Consonants while the Hawaiian Langauge is filled with wavy, vowel and watery sounds.  Each Language and Each geographic and bio-regional language power used Consonants and Vowels but their differences are the differences in the nature of the Archangelic forces that hover over the Language and Nature of the specific region or location.   We can pondeRRR the thunderRRR and RRRUckshau and RRReview our pictures in our day.  But these words and ideas are loaded with elemental forces that are presently, instinctively enslaved to our dead intellectual soul.  Steiner began to release the enslaved and entombed WORD forces and each and every hidden being in the Alpahabet is slumbering, in a coma or dried out and parched in the withered soul until such time when the Consciousness Soul and the Science of Speech and the Word become for us a tremendous living world of restored vitality and riveting intuitions.
      Message 110 of 110 , Jul 17, 2008

        Bradford comments;  Notes of Study on Ahriman's Playbook against the Michael School

        Look carefully Anthro students.  The Amero currency is already printed.  The intent was to create the disaster so that the children would all cry out, help us, save us.  The whole idea was to drop the entire income of Americans downward, outsource jobs, and send trillions, trillions overseas to Iraq or rather into the pockets of contractors like Haliburton, literally it might be called draining the swamp.  Some think tanks might call it draining the economic swamp and clearing the swamp land for a whole new world of Amero to match the Euro.  But what shall we hear day in and day out?  We shall hear the scream and yowl of the public against the reality that all this has been planned and in the works.  Create the disease and make America pay for the cure.  It is right here in front of us.... destroy, drown and drain the dollar, good bye dollar and by draining the entire swamp... shatter the American Dream which has become a nightmare built on Ahrimanic lies....

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TShPYA-OuPs

        Keith Fitz-Gerald
        Investment Director
        Money Morning/The Money Map Report

        http://www.moneymorning.com/2008/07/10/dark-pools/

        We can almost hear that ominous "Jaws" theme music in the background and can see that huge dorsal fin as it slices threateningly through the water - knowing full well that the real terror is hidden beneath the water's surface.

        But this time around, it's not a "Great White" that's sparking our fears; it's a well-capitalized and broadly based series of secret stock exchanges known as "Dark Pools of Liquidity," "Dark Liquidity," or just "Dark Pools."

        Most investors have never even heard the term - and are truly shocked to discover these "off-the-books" trading networks actually exist.

        But to Wall Street insiders looking to anonymously move billions of dollars in stocks, bonds, and other investment instruments, dark pools are de rigueur - especially when you're an institutional trader who doesn't want to reveal your intentions or your actions to the "rest" of the market, until after the fact when the orders are "printed."

        And that makes these dark pools of capital highly problematic when it comes transparency: There is literally none in most pools and only limited visibility in others.

        Dark Pools: From Trading Haven to Heavyweight

        Dark Pools are electronic "crossing networks" that offer institutional investors many of the same benefits associated with making trades on the stock exchanges' public limit order books - without tipping their hands to others, meaning publicly quoted prices aren't affected. This is the capital markets' version of a godsend - especially for traders who desire to move large blocks of shares without the public investors ever knowing.

        Some examples of so-called crossing networks include Liquidnet Inc., Pipeline, the Posit unit of Investment Technology Group (ITG), or the SIGMA X unit of Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS).

        In an era in which "secret" transactions contributed to what's shaping up to be the largest credit crisis in history, you'd think that any mechanism that allows insiders to trade in complete secrecy and with total anonymity would be scrutinized more closely than a Roger Clemens vitamin shot. But that's not the case with Dark Pools.

        As has long been the case, the old boys really do like to operate behind closed doors, on the other side of the "velvet rope" - beyond which the un-anointed daily working stiff may never pass. And Dark-Pool operators are only getting more private as computerized trading becomes more sophisticated and large-scale-order placement evolves into a science all to itself.

        Dark Pool ownership involves almost the entire institutional-trading sector, consisting of independents, broker/dealer-owned pools, consortiums and even - as hard as this is to imagine, given the public's trust - the stock exchanges themselves (See accompanying chart).

        And business is booming.

        According to the latest data, nearly 12% of daily U.S. stock-trading volume is presently conducted via the 40 or so Dark Pools operated by the "usual suspects."

        According to The Wall Street Journal, Credit Suisse Group AG (ADR: CS) is assembling a network of 30 Dark Pool partners, while JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPM) is trying to become the Google Inc. (GOOG) of the Dark Pool world by aligning itself with Neovest Inc. Not to be left out, Goldman Sachs recently struck reciprocal deals with rivals UBS AG (UBS) and Morgan Stanley (MS) to allow previously proprietary trading algorithms to work on each other's desktop trading systems.

        This is something the stock exchanges don't want to see because it strips them of order execution revenue. Which is why they're getting into the game, too. At the present time, the Nasdaq (NDAQ) alone shunts some 18% of its volume - or roughly 350 million shares a day - through what insiders euphemistically refer to as its "non-displayed platforms," and also has struck a deal with five unnamed Dark Pool operators that are rumored to route nearly half of the total Dark-Pool volume in the United States today.

        NYSE Euronext (NYX) plans to connect up to 30 such pools, so don't think for a New York minute that this isn't a global phenomenon - Dark Pools exist all around the globe.

        We're still in the early days of this movement. That means there are still lots of things to be worked out from a technical standpoint. For instance, there's very little in the way of proprietary software that enables any Dark Pool operators to "talk" with their competition.

        But we think that's going to change in a real hurry in the next few years, when as much as 50% of all U.S. trading volume will be handled by "Dark Pool Alliances."

        Dark Pool Downers?

        While it's hard to say just how this will affect individual investors like us, my experience as a professional trader suggests that there are a few "realities" we can count upon.

        As you might expect, not all of them are good.

        Let's look at the top three:

        • First, as more volume moves to the so-called Dark Pools, the very notion of what constitutes "public pricing" becomes suspect. Practically speaking, if we're seeing only 50% of the trading volume in a given stock, who's to say that the pricing we're seeing is accurate if the other half remains a mystery.
        • Second, the small- and mid-cap stocks that for so long have been the domain of smaller investors will likely become harder to trade. The reason: Dark Pools will absorb the liquidity that's presently out in the open, just as a "black hole" in outer space sucks in all the matter that's nearby. The net effect could be that smaller transactions become more inefficient, or that public pricing actually disconnects from private pricing. Either way, individual investors may not get the best possible prices.
        • Third, you can bet regulators will get interested if there is even a whiff of impropriety at the expense of smaller investors who perceive (and rightly so) that they are being "locked out" of the markets by the big boys yet again.

        On the other hand, maybe those regulators don't care at all. With the economy going the way it is right now, there's plenty more to worry about… like making it out of the water and back up onto the beach before the music stops and "you-know-who" grabs you from below……da-dun…da-dun….da-dun….da-dun."

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TShPYA-OuPs

        Bradford previously;

        "Carol brought what is arising is an antidote to the Euro, the Canada, U.S. Mexico Amero currency and minted and newly printed currency and reshuffling the entire market dominos so that U.S.A. as we know is already going under and was planned to go under and deliberately set to shrivel America and, bring about the destruction, raze the whole system, cause immense Patriotic Panic, perhaps use a mighty nuclear strike on Iran, but surely like burning a factory for the Insurance Money, sinking a ship, like the American Dollar,  by shrinking America, bringing consumers, retailers to their knees, so weakening the masses and causing such a recession or depression that a whole new cry and yowel is all fix it please, fix it please, Oh please fix it for us oh great leaders of the Economy, Oh please fix it for us so that we shall not waste away and suffer.  But we have to have pictures, news at five of suffering, bread lines, rice lines, we have to feel as if banks are closing and businesses are dying right and left, for without the drama that they are creating, and the news is marketing, the plan to disrupt the entire Nationalistic Dollar could be very, very hard on the emotionally immature humans who consider themselves so self important as Americans.

        "The cry rings out Oh fix it for us even though, like Pharmo Industry, you created the disease, and then you mareketed the cure, you created the situation in the plans, in the works that would bring about one of these wonderful Goethean ideas for manipulation,  contraction, contraction, shrink and then the heros come with a plan to save us all, walla EXPANSION.  Good ole painful, News at Five, contraction, plummet, death and great savior of the universe Expansion, but naturally you are all poorer and at the level they want you at.  Even though the Think Tanks had this plan in operation for years and years.... Really if you understand Orwell's 1984, if you understand Eurasia or the Euro... whole giant economic blocks of Ahrimanic Economic and falsely shadowed Threefold World and Threefold Economy insertions, you understand that Americanadamex.... AMERO Liars, who were never as honest and straight up as Dr. Steiner.  Ahrimanic Intentions and greed have never wanted to share out the Rights and Brotherhood and Cultural Life associated with a healthy economy."