Re: Rudi the Nighthawk

    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 30, 2008
      Carol wrote;

      Bradford, I just don't know about your Matrix interpretation. Sitting here, half way stuck in the 'matrix', watching a 'matrix' segment, it's message of 'victory' so to speak seems to retain the colors and textures of  'matrix' realism. It thus appears to me that the living Being behind the REAL 'matrix' might be delivering 'the forbidden message' within it's own form, style while keeping with a principal of a vacuum of human feeling/content.

      Anyone watching it (at least this last segment of the movie), would still find themselves firmly set within the grips of unconscious Ahrimanic forces (music helps but the song does plead othewise), thus the message of deliverance, say, in no way appears to me to  exist outside of Ahriman's reign; outside of his sublime purveyance.

      My wondering impression looks something like this: might this 'victory scene' serve Ahriman, (seeing as he has such a tricky demeanour), as somewhat of a black mail message to all his captive souls/viewers, what which might sound something to the effect of 'seeing as it is I who placed before your eyes the  secret (the Saul/Paul experience)  well then,  don't let go of me and betray me, abandon me by  hopping over onto that Christic/Angelic path with Michael and hisfolk,  in which case I would be completely ignored and meaningless;  don't dare do this for real. Just look at what I've furnished you.'

      That's my review of it, it looks a bit different than yoursPerhaps you might find me a little hyper critical seeing as you must be aware that I  am quite cautious with the entertainment industry.  c.

      Bradford comments;

      Yes, yes you are exactly right.  Yes the sell and style of Ahrimanic Eye candy while making it seems so wonderful that our Angels had been swallowed whole, ah and yes right again, no talk of Angels, no history of the Angels and doubles that fell under the Maya induced by Ahriman, no they are technically using their own doubles to battle Ahriman in Ahriman's own electrical maya.  Go ahead and translate that sentence.

      You need to focus on the Maya induced aspects of the Luciferic Theosophy that arose and lit up the East and the Maya of the Hindu and Indian philosophies against and contrasted with the Western Ahrimanic Maya of the Matrix.  Once you have that you have the thin chalk line of the Christ thread that Steiner described before the show and all the flim flam and movies began, before the hollywood special effects draped the scene with all those bedraggled and hapless, wasted heros left over from the Ahrimanic binge when humanity finally suffocated itself.  i-tard tech toys of Ahriman with a full thrust selling and marketing the fashions of the 21st century mystic NEO's everywhere, who turn into raving Nietzsche inspired school killers, sold in stores everywhere as the texture of Ahrimanic brilliance for the Matrix Series.

      But on that thin chalk line, Steiner had already conveyed, which Anthros apparently could not understand and further contribute to, yours as an exception, that indeed the Manichean Light wrenching shattering that is portrayed is also the portrayal of a Western Ahrimanic Maya in balance of the Eastern Luciferic veil of Maya.  In the Center stands the kind of Angels Work in the Astral Body of Man and all that Steiner pre-empted and sketched well ahead of the curve of every movie plot. We are just lucky enough to understand the esoteric background to every movie plot where humanity is concerned because humanity is strictly on an occult development level and playing with occult laws.

      Now our only problem Carol is that we have such a rich opportunity to see that Steiner painted the human tragedy and thin chalk line where the path of the Christ event and human Initiation truly lies.   But on one side we could grasp the full Epic triadic journey into Ahrimanic Maya and the suffocation and merging of human doubles and their Angels in the 1998/9 production of the Matrix.  Once again, Anthros are left sitting on the sidelines because we can grasp what 1998 meant in terms of the making of the Matrix as a concept film of Ahriman's domain and rulership. We who actually think can comprehend this specific timing of the Matrix in the 1998/9 Time Line.  You can or you can't and Anthro newbies certainly have no insight into this 1998/9 time line sequence that once again Dr. Rudolf Steiner along with all the other insights that have been brought here, was well ahead of the curve of sketching out the thin chalk line to the Christ and Human realities.  Yes it is in plain sight and not pretty for the good white Lodge to have as free hype and free publicity for the hollywoodized version of unclaimed and unnamed Ahrimanic incursions into the suffocation of human destiny and our Angels.  But that is where freedom and insight are born, if we aren't cowards of our age. We are, whether we like it or not, Michael students and the effects of Michael and Ahriman battles rage round us and examples to the dumb and foolish are everywhere if we learn to uphold the thin line that Steiner always painted between tragedy, comedy and the Christ Event humanity are called to follow.

      Still such an exit ramp off the freeway into a second fall of the Angels is happening already in countless souls who have heard nothing of how this works in relation to their own human Angel, the double and our own claimed Ahrimanic double as it attempts to suck down and suffocate our own Angels.  This can only be heard by human beings who have a cognitive stance and know how to share their cognitive insights objectively.  You have a cognitive stance Carol and what you see tells a certain tale of how Ahriman wished to Spin, in all honesty, what he would like for humanity to become wrested from the higher imaginations of themselves. Only Spiritual Science and various human intuitions raise the imaginations and actual struggles that humanity is bound up in.  99% of the efforts of understanding are just tangled collapsed mush.

      Do you see how we sit in time?  We sit in time by understanding the reality of the Angelic and human dimension of the struggle against the Ahrimanic.  That is WE stand as a cognitive community grasping this insight before us.  The Matrix is a type of those esoteric insights.  But if you have never heard of a Vulcan Christ Being of advanced human development, A cosmic creator already.... than either Vulcan will spin you culturally toward Star Trek or Vulcan and Christ will spin you towards the simple Jesus audacity of fundamentalism in false humility.  It is because Anthros don't richly display the facts before their eyes and make literal comparisons to real occult events that so many human pictures, warnings and cultural messages go by as mere entertainment and remain unconscious.   Entertainment or ways to see into the struggling intuitions that stand fully behind Initiation Science and the Science of the Spirit and the Son of Man is part of the School of Spiritual Science's job.  It is part of our job description.  Our problem is that the heroic and exciting cultural task of living alongside the occult insights burbling up out of humanity has to be balanced by UNDERSTANDING OUR OWN TIME.

    • carol
      Message 2 of 15 , May 1, 2008

        Tom: "Hi Steve, Enlighten up!

        ....Also, check out my new corner on Michael Eggert's Egoisten Blog
        http://www.egoisten.de/
        Caption may be: "Anthroposophy Goes Hollywood with Tom!"

        Oh my Tom, you seem to  like to play around!! (?)

        In reflecting on this example of your 'life's work', I must say that I can't seem to grasp  with any kind of certainty - how very much 'Anthroposophy' (as a soul moving, and content forming human/spiritual force) would survive 'packaged'  within a Craker Jack, comic strip format .

        Seems to me that more than anything, this format succeeds in DRAGING Anthroposophy 'into the bedroom'. Don't know how much 'living force' is left,  in the aftermath- I guess it depends on the individual, 'oui, non?'.c.

        (supporting note taken from B Riley: "We are, whether we like it or not, Michael students and the effects of Michael and Ahriman battles rage round us and examples to the dumb and foolish are everywhere if we learn to uphold the thin line that Steiner always painted between tragedy, comedy and the Christ Event humanity are called to follow.")

        c.

        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "tmasthenes13" <TomBuoyed@...> wrote:

        > Hi Steve,
        >
        > Enlighten up! Check out the new version of Hopper's Diner done by the
        > German Steiner Blogosphere folks at "Terra Canaillo" This time, even
        > I'm in the diner.
        > http://canaillo.blogspot.com/
        >
        > I'm wearing the sweatshirt that says "Murat Tchundyk is My New Guru"
        > because I declared my allegiance to Murat this morning on the
        > Uribistani Daily Blog.
        > (Murat is the Borat of Anthroposophy! Murat is the bearded figure on
        > the far right in Hopper's new improved painting.)
        > http://uribi.blogspot.com/
        >
        > It's clear the best aura is possessed by Rudolf Steiner, even though
        > there's a naked lady on a table now.
        >
        > Also, check out my new corner on Michael Eggert's Egoisten Blog
        > http://www.egoisten.de/
        > Caption may be: "Anthroposophy Goes Hollywood with Tom!"
        >
        > Tom
        >

        > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale" sardisian01@
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Check out Rudi as Nighthawk in Edward Hopper's painting of the late
        > > it
        > > > anything.

        > > <http://canaillo.blogspot.com/>
        > >
        > > Steiner ain't in the painting folks. So, what does that mean for Tom?
        > > I'm sure it's profound; probably very existentialist, like Hopper even.
        > > - Steve
        > >

        > > [Image:Nighthawks.jpg]
        > > <http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4a/Nighthawks.jpg>

      • tmasthenes13
        Message 3 of 15 , May 1, 2008
          >---------------------
          > Tom: "Hi Steve, Enlighten up!
          >
          > ....Also, check out my new corner on Michael Eggert's Egoisten Blog
          > http://www.egoisten.de/
          > Caption may be: "Anthroposophy Goes Hollywood with Tom!"
          > ------------------
          > Oh my Tom, you seem to like to play around!! (?)
          >
          > In reflecting on this example of your 'life's work', I must say that I
          > can't seem to grasp with any kind of certainty - how very much
          > 'Anthroposophy' (as a soul moving, and content forming human/spiritual
          > force) would survive 'packaged' within a Craker Jack, comic strip
          > format .
          >
          > Seems to me that more than anything, this format succeeds in DRAGING
          > Anthroposophy 'into the bedroom'. Don't know how much 'living force' is
          > left, in the aftermath- I guess it depends on the individual, 'oui,
          > non?'.c.
          > ------------------------
          > (supporting note taken from B Riley: "We are, whether we like it or not,
          > Michael students and the effects of Michael and Ahriman battles rage
          > round us and examples to the dumb and foolish are everywhere if we learn
          > to uphold the thin line that Steiner always painted between tragedy,
          > comedy and the Christ Event humanity are called to follow.")
          ========================

          Hi Carol,

          Let me reinforce what Bradford said from a different angle:

          I am abysmally dead serious about my Tomfoolery. That's why I do it.
          That's how I do it. That is my destiny.

          For further details, contemplate Rocky the L-M-N-tal Spirit of Cosmic
          Humor in the Great Sculpture Group and why Rocky is above and beyond
          the fray with Lucifer and Ahriman.

          HINT: Rocky is as far beyond Lucifer and Ahriman as Freddie Nietzsche
          was beyond Good AND Evil.

          For further details, contemplate why Judith von Halle has such a deep
          and abiding connection with Edith Maryon, without whose guidance,
          expertise and artistry Rudolf Steiner would still be picking wooden
          splinters out of his fingers and having Ita Wegmann setting some
          broken thumb bones.

          Tom
        • carol
          Message 4 of 15 , May 1, 2008

            "...and having Ita Wegmann setting some broken thumb bones."

            Now there's a retrospective image that enlivens Rocky.

            However, I do believe that caution should be reckoned with where and when 'densification' of the comic spirit of Rocky is at risk showing itself. c.

            PS. I'm sorry if I offended you- though through all this, it IS quite refreshing to see 'Tom' pick himself up and act on the spur of the moment- but, but, but,,,

            (Good Morning Tom!)

            ...and yes, your retrospective image DOES show a certain amount of innoncent compassion for the 'guy' and his surrounding 'companions'. (still quite cute!)

            Rocky!?

            Which, where and who's who's, Rocky.

            I guess this also depends on the individual and circumstances as well.

          • Stephen Hale
            Message 5 of 15 , May 3, 2008
              wrote:

              > Hi Steve,
              >
              > Enlighten up! Check out the new version of Hopper's Diner done by
              the
              > German Steiner Blogosphere folks at "Terra Canaillo" This time,
              even
              > I'm in the diner.
              > http://canaillo.blogspot.com/
              >
              > I'm wearing the sweatshirt that says "Murat Tchundyk is My New
              Guru"
              > because I declared my allegiance to Murat this morning on the
              > Uribistani Daily Blog.
              > (Murat is the Borat of Anthroposophy! Murat is the bearded figure
              on
              > the far right in Hopper's new improved painting.)
              > http://uribi.blogspot.com/
              >
              > It's clear the best aura is possessed by Rudolf Steiner, even
              though
              > there's a naked lady on a table now.
              >
              > Also, check out my new corner on Michael Eggert's Egoisten Blog
              > http://www.egoisten.de/
              > Caption may be: "Anthroposophy Goes Hollywood with Tom!"
              >
              > Tom

              I like the contrast between Hopper's dark and lonely self-isolation
              between people as an experience in the direct aftermath of Pearl
              Harbor, and its garish upgrade in our post-modern times. To have
              placed Steiner in the original would have been a glorious stroke of
              insight; the work of an artistic genius. Steiner's illuminating
              aura would have the power to throw back the gloomy isolation and
              bring forth thoughts of the reappearance of the Christ. These
              people, of course, have no idea that this reality was there, in
              their midst, at this very time, c.1942. All they can ponder is the
              evil of the event as an act of war. So, I pictured Steiner
              spiritually there, between them, shining his light. He was there.
              Hopper just didn't paint him into the picture.

              Steve
            • Stephen Hale
              Message 6 of 15 , May 3, 2008
                wrote:
                > Hi Carol,
                >
                > Let me reinforce what Bradford said from a different angle:
                >
                > I am abysmally dead serious about my Tomfoolery. That's why I do it.
                > That's how I do it. That is my destiny.
                >
                > For further details, contemplate Rocky the L-M-N-tal Spirit of Cosmic
                > Humor in the Great Sculpture Group and why Rocky is above and beyond
                > the fray with Lucifer and Ahriman.
                >
                > HINT: Rocky is as far beyond Lucifer and Ahriman as Freddie Nietzsche
                > was beyond Good AND Evil.
                >
                > For further details, contemplate why Judith von Halle has such a deep
                > and abiding connection with Edith Maryon, without whose guidance,
                > expertise and artistry Rudolf Steiner would still be picking wooden
                > splinters out of his fingers and having Ita Wegmann setting some
                > broken thumb bones.
                >
                > Tom

                Maybe, someday, people will make this connection between Judith and
                Edith. We need a concrete example of the Saturn Oracle. Rudi more than
                implied that the folks most close to his movement would be reincarnating
                before the close of the 20th century; including himself. If one can
                handle the idea that we are all traveling now on a reverse loop, which
                juxtaposes the past into the present, and further imposes the Saturn
                Oracle of the CC of 1923 into the mix, it makes for some pretty
                interesting parallels.

                Lazarus rested in Abraham's bosom for four days until the Christ came.
                It is all told in the Gospel of Luke, chapter 16. So, for those
                designated for quick reincarnation according to the Saturn Oracle of
                Rudolf Steiner, what does it mean? Do we rest in Abraham's bosom until
                we return, or does Michael now take on this task? Moses used to hold
                the Book of Transgressions while Lucifer was still Lord of Karma; then
                the Christ came as the new Lord of Karma, and took this book over. In
                the same sense, I can see initiates resting in Michael's bosom until it
                is time for their return to earth life.

                I see Judith von Halle as one of these. And it would only serve our
                purpose if it was proclaimed as such by those who should most be
                interested in furthering the cause of such a thing as a Saturn Oracle as
                Rudolf Steiner's final act. Why does this get no attention unless I
                bring it up? People know who they are, and why they came this way,
                including Judith of Halle. She knows the score.