re Calendar of the soul

  • eurythmy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2001
      There is an excellent article and beautiful drawings of the Calendar of the
      Soul forms on: http://www.eurythmy.org.uk/reading/art_nr.html
      Yours,
      Franky
    • wfische@boisestate.edu
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2001
        Thank you very much for the link to this page. The images are
        inspiring. I have the set of Eurythmy forms that go with the
        Calendar, but I don't know how to use them, simply hoping that I have
        the chance someday to do so.

        Wayne.