Soul Calendar

  • eurythmy
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 31, 2001
      any idea where to find the Spanish or Mexican translation of the Calendar of
      the soul with pictures?
      I think it was published last year
      Franky
    • starmann77@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 13, 2001
        eurythmy@... writes:
        << any idea where to find the Spanish or Mexican translation of the Calendar
        of
        the soul with pictures?
        I think it was published last year
        Franky >>

        I wonder what pictures? The original ones done by von Eckherdstein or new
        ones?
      • Wayne FISCHER
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 13, 2001
          Yes, I was wondering that too. I've included the one's done by Frau von Eckherdstein in my work. My bibliography also lists all the English translations of the Calendar of the Soul that I could find at the time, but I've found that there are a couple more out there. I am not aware of any spanish translations of the Calendar of the Soul, but then I haven't been looking.

          Wayne Fischer

          >>> starmann77@... 04/13/01 03:51PM >>>
          eurythmy@... writes:
          << any idea where to find the Spanish or Mexican translation of the Calendar
          of
          the soul with pictures?
          I think it was published last year
          Franky >>

          I wonder what pictures? The original ones done by von Eckherdstein or new
          ones?

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor<a href="http://rd.yahoo.com/M=180521.1330684.2943114.2/D=egroupmail/S=1700077360:N/A=610484/*http://www.net2phone.com/cgi-bin/adforward.cgi?p_key=WC6916EF
          Paid Net2phone Advertisement - Click Here!

        • eurythmy
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 13, 2001
            new pictures one for each week

            > Yes, I was wondering that too. I've included the one's done by Frau von
            Eckherdstein in my work. My bibliography also lists all the English
            translations of the Calendar of the Soul that I could find at the time, but
            I've found that there are a couple more out there. I am not aware of any
            spanish translations of the Calendar of the Soul, but then I haven't been
            looking.

            > Wayne Fischer

            > eurythmy@... writes:
            > << any idea where to find the Spanish or Mexican translation of the
            Calendar
            > of
            > the soul with pictures?
            > I think it was published last year
            > Franky >>
            >
            > I wonder what pictures? The original ones done by von Eckherdstein or new
            > ones?
            >
            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor<a
            href="http://rd.yahoo.com/M=180521.1330684.2943114.2/D=egroupmail/S=17000773
            60:N/A=610484/*http://www.net2phone.com/cgi-bin/adforward.cgi?p_key=WC6916EF
            > Paid Net2phone Advertisement - Click Here!
            > http://www.egroups.com/group/anthroposophy
            > Unsubscribe:

            > http://www.egroups.com/group/anthroposophy
            > Unsubscribe:

          • Wayne FISCHER
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 16, 2001
              Fantastic! Anyway that we would be able to view the new images?

              Wayne Fischer

              >>> eurythmy@... 04/13/01 05:56PM >>>
              new pictures one for each week

              > Yes, I was wondering that too. I've included the one's done by Frau von
              Eckherdstein in my work. My bibliography also lists all the English
              translations of the Calendar of the Soul that I could find at the time, but
              I've found that there are a couple more out there. I am not aware of any
              spanish translations of the Calendar of the Soul, but then I haven't been
              looking.

              > Wayne Fischer

              > eurythmy@... writes:
              ><< any idea where to find the Spanish or Mexican translation of the
              Calendar
              > of
              > the soul with pictures?
              > I think it was published last year
              > Franky >>
              >
              > I wonder what pictures? The original ones done by von Eckherdstein or new
              > ones?
              >
              > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor<
              href=http://rd.yahoo.com/M=180521.1330684.2943114.2/D=egroupmail/S=17000773
              60:N/A=610484/*http://www.net2phone.com/cgi-bin/adforward.cgi?p_key=WC6916EF
              > Paid Net2phone Advertisement - Click Here!
              >http://www.egroups.com/group/anthroposophy
              > Unsubscribe:

              >http://www.egroups.com/group/anthroposophy
              > Unsubscribe:

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • eurythmy
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 16, 2001
                I do not know who published this spanish translation with pictures for each
                week.
                Can any one help?
                Franky

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • starmann77@aol.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 16, 2001
                  eurythmy@... writes:
                  << How to breathe in each verse of Calendar of the Soul ?

                  The Stage lights gives one way.

                  In week 01

                  At first Red above Foot lights red and 1/3 white

                  Wenn aus den Weltenweiten

                  Die Sonne spricht zum Menschensinn

                  Und Freude aus den Seelenteifen,

                  Dem Licht sich eint im Schauen,

                  Now red above and full white from the foot lights

                  Dann ziehen aus der Selbstheit Hülle

                  Gedanken in die Raumesfernen

                  Und binden dumpf

                  Des Menschen Wesen und des Geistes Sein >>

                  *******The red above is the Sun. The whitening below is the Sun taken in to
                  we human beings.

                  A translation:
                  When out of the World-Widenesses
                  The Sun speaks to Man's Senses
                  And Joy out of the soul's depths
                  The Light becomes one with in Vision,
                  Then is drawn out of Self-hood's sheath
                  Thinking into Space-distances
                  And binds dimly
                  Man's Essence and the Spirit's Being.

                  I recommend one start memorizing the lines of either the German (if you
                  choose) or the English, and get as quickly as possible to the point where you
                  can recite it at will. Take it one line at a time, then two lines, etc.
                  You'll find that it has 4 groups of 2 lines each, with a mood to each. Think
                  the thoughts and try to picture what they describe with feeling.
                  The Risen Christ is the resurrected Sun that now speaks to you;
                  Joy rises from deep within at Him (rather as the Egyptians felt on seeing
                  Aton or the sun-disc rise, or the ancient Indian doing the Sun Salutation);
                  Then feel your thoughts drawn into the wide universe;
                  and meditate on what it means to say that in a hidden way this effects a
                  joining of your deepest inner essence to the World's Being.

                  I'll post some things all week. Work at memorizing the verse---treat it
                  as if you are going to be in a play and must know your lines. Once you have
                  it memorized, things will be possible that are not until then.

                  Starman
                • Wayne FISCHER
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 17, 2001
                    Dear Dr. Starmann,

                    Why do the thoughts soaring out into the heavens "dimly bind" the inner essence of the human being to the spirit's life rather than "brightly bind"?

                    Does this refer to a tenious and fragile awareness of the link between self and the divine within the spiritual landscape?

                    Thanks,

                    Wayne

                    >>> starmann77@... 04/16/01 05:17PM >>>
                    eurythmy@... writes:
[...]

                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor<a href="http://rd.yahoo.com/M=179523.1400079.2985094.2/D=egroupmail/S=1700077360:N/A=605558/*http://194.109.218.190/proj/tim2/intro.asp?m=hcb&s=tm1222

                  • eurythmy
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 17, 2001
                      Dear Starman,
                      Thanks for your remark about stage lighting.

                      Is anyone interested on description of the Eurythmy forms? I do not know how
                      to pass on a coulour version of them without using a Mbite, so here it
                      comes, for the silent part, before and after the text, prologue and
                      epilogue.

                      Choreography: week 01
                      The stage is like a human being. It has the polarity back and front of
                      stage. More thinking like a head in the back, more actions in the front like
                      the limbs, in between a median sphere. Many theatres accentuate this by a
                      racked floor. On the left of the audience is stage right [SR] on the other
                      side stage left [SL].

                      Prologue:

                      Starting place: The four are at the back of the stage, group by the axis.
                      Blue [SL] Green [SC] and Red [SR] are in a line going slightly forward from
                      red to blue. The Lila is behind the green; it is the furthest back.

                      Basic movement: Blue and Red start by a meander widening of the form in two
                      symmetrical semi circle; so they join in middle-front stage. Meanwhile Green
                      and Lila go forward in a pendulum movement following semi circles directed
                      towards the back, they end slightly behind Blue and Red. Lila behind Red
                      that is foremost and Green crosses over to the right.

                      Detail Movement: Blue widens at first in going back {with Green}, then with
                      Red it goes inwards in a first meander in the direction of the finishing
                      place. Immediately they both go a little way back and outwards before the
                      second half of this first part. At the same time, Lila and Green start. Lila
                      goes straight towards the finishing place, while Green accompanies Blue
                      towards the back, crosses over to the right and stats its first pendulum
                      (3/4 of a circle) towards the Red {which will start its first Meander
                      towards the finishing place}. As the Green crosses towards the Red, Lila
                      goes back towards the blue and starts its pendulum forward, (quite a small
                      circle compared to the larger Green), and crosses over towards Green. They
                      now together swing to the left then to the right towards their finishing
                      places. Green is always in a wider movement, Lila always nearer the centre
                      of the stage.

                      Remark: The choreography indicates the breathing of the texts expending and
                      contracting:: world's wide realmsThe sun / joy / light / far spread spaces /
                      Spirit Life || the human mind / depths of soul / selfhood's sheath / dimly
                      bind / human's being.

                      Epilogue:as the prologue.
                    • starmann77@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 17, 2001
                        In a message dated 4/17/01 1:00:06 PM, wfische@... writes:

                        << Dear Dr. Starmann,

                        Why do the thoughts soaring out into the heavens "dimly bind" the inner
                        essence of the human being to the spirit's life rather than "brightly bind"?

                        Does this refer to a tenious and fragile awareness of the link between self
                        and the divine within the spiritual landscape?

                        Thanks,

                        Wayne >>

                        I think that is a good way to put it. It's a link that will grow stronger
                        through the year; right now, it's barely noticeable, yes.
                      • Elisa
                        Message 11 of 12 , Nov 26, 2004
                          Dears,

                          I'm elisa from Italy and I'm working about Calendar from two years:
                          traslation and specific phonetik for each week.
                          Now, my work is finish and I like to edit in free download.
                          But I have't the original german text in word or similar..some of
                          you have it and can help me? ...

                          Tank in advance..

                          Ahh..an example of phonetik..about this week..

                          24/30 november - n.34

                          Geheimnisvoll das Alt-Bewahrte
                          Mit neuerstandnem Eigensein
                          Im Innern sich belebend fuhlen:
                          Es soll erweckend Weltenkrafte
                          in meins Lebens Aussenwerk ergiessen
                          Und werdend mich ins Dasein pragen

                          Phonetik: GINBRAZ

                          Italiano:

                          Nel mio esserci reale ora
                          sento che dentro di me,
                          ciò che è stato volutamente nascosto per essere a lungo sperimentato,
                          è calda vita:
                          questo debito riporterà in vita la forza del mondo
                          effondendola con la mia esistenza nel mio operare esterno,
                          affinchè possa lasciare la mia impronta nel divenire del mondo.

                          Have a good day empty of colors,

                          elisa