Reviewing the Lectures to Priests

    Message 1 of 110 , Apr 15, 2008

      Priest lecture I

      "The moment when the gods entered into the Mysteries—this was something people were able to observe through the ancient astrology which enabled them to understand it in the right way. At the end of each year, or at the end of a moon cycle of 18 years, or at the end of other periods, there were always holy times that signified the non-conformity, the borderline, between human intelligence and divine intelligence, holy times when the priests in the Mysteries were able to recognize that the gods could find their way to them and that human beings could find their way to the gods."

      Bradford comments;

      Restoring Priestly Intelligence in any and all Michael Researchers, for us, and for Spiritual Science it means sharing deeper insights. Once the cat was out of the bag and once you translate the nature of what we all should knows against what a little group of Priests sought to inquire, we come down the road and we see we should all understand certain realities. We are all going to walk through these realities and the future, post Priest lectures, tells all we need to know about everyone taking up their sacred duty to hold cognition and biography as a portion of holiness.  What sacred duty? What holiness? Finding the depth of insights that reconnect each human being, concretely and sincerely to their destiny plans with the stars and their initiation and discovery of their I AM paths that is what is holy and that is what is sacred and that is what is aimed at when Earthly black Lodges and impulses raid the family jewels.

      Steiner described above what has been a topic of concrete and individual biographical intersections that raise the individual knowing doer, any knowing doer, to understand in themselves and in their loved ones, exactly what transpires in each individual human biography when the Moon Return stands over the Soul after building it to a point where by 18.6 years or 19, the entire first phase of Angelic Moon participation, opens for a brief window into the soul life and the greater spiritual gifts of the unfolding individual human biography are, with an awe and religious culmination noticed whirling up through the soul life and illuminated briefly.

      Now as parents and teachers this makes us all Priests to be prepared to shed light on each person's incarnational first vista and window of completion, spiritual insight and a coming to age of thought and potential, just at this first intersection where conscious or unconcious young people find themselves at the brink of manhood or womanhood.  Steiner thought that at least something like the moon return at approx 18.6 years would be something very solid for priest or layman or woman, parent, teacher or guardian to stand upon as solid star and Angelic systems and hunt and listen for the sacred, even prepare the young person to listen for themselves.

      But for some pagan, polluted and putrid form of nationalistic patriotism, and SEX, where Nationalism and SEX and Patriotism...right on the cusp where Robert Mason was trying to connect some abstract dots, Nationalism, SEX and being a Marine, or wearing a uniform like the wonderful Nazi uniform or General Betrayus or General Petraeus bizzare Marx Brothers medly of top heavy medals of a distinquished pompous General Yes Man, hunter, hero, big game shooter and pompous hollywood stereotype....Or the old liar general Yesmoreland.  Yes, to all the more 18 and 19 year olds who were told by their crotchety grandfathers and parents that "It'll make a MAN or a WOMAN out of ya!".  Yup joining Ahrimans ranks and fighting for sex driven nationalism or for American trailer park Confederate Flag false heroism, failed intelligence is a failed priestly task for everyone.

      By the time the so called bozo adult has walked his wrinkled and lacerated biography over dysfunctional divorces, graves and lost opportunities, sitting snoozing at pulpits every sunday, listening to the drone and whirr of an absolute dick headed and useless priest utter bland oatmeal instead of StairWay to Heaven Spiritual Science clarity...He passes on his immense and steriling wisdom to their children.  Which amounts to raw sewage and Nationalism with a cup of there is no such thing as Ahriman and no such thing as Michael and your damned Angel is something some dumb priest made up, cause ma and I never saw nor heard no Angels and neither did our dumb ass friends.

      "I can't look at Petraeus — his uniform ornamented like a Christmas tree with honors, medals and ribbons — without thinking of the great Mort Sahl at the peak of his brilliance. He talked about meeting General Westmoreland in the Vietnam days. Mort, in a virtuoso display of his uncanny detailed knowledge — and memory — of such things, recited the lengthy list ("Distinguished Service Medal, Croix de Guerre with Chevron, Bronze Star, Pacific Campaign" and on and on), naming each of the half-acre of decorations, medals, ornaments, campaign ribbons and other fripperies festooning the general's sternum in gaudy display. Finishing the detailed list, Mort observed, "Very impressive!" Adding, "If you're twelve."

      Bradford adds;

      I don't care that as reader to this list or newbie, you don't know or haven't entertained the clues, or haven't encountered any particular mystery around the age of 19,  we know, Steve and I know and anyone who cares to walk through how Steiner approached the Moon Returns in his vast biography can learn to see clearly.  A completed task and a whirling up of religious forces in the young person as they intersect with the timed unfolding of the math of their biographies, OURS and EVERYONES biographies, is slammed with college drinking, great sex, rush to some military experience of being a grunt, pressed by church and parents who are ignorant saps and swamped in dorky sports affiliations guised as SEX and Nationalism in stadiums, everything is done to drown the experience of the first intersection of the Angelic window where the first delicate dowry and goals of the souls incarnation gleam forth for a very short moment.  Right at that 18.6, to 19 year moment everything from culture and from life draws together SEX - Drugs and Rock n Roll along with a well rounded dip into Porno Eroticism.... bingo... A certain religious and spiritual moment evaporates because the Rights of Passage are not making a blood thirsty warrior or gun toting hunter of the little wobbly young person, the Rights of Passage also has within it and about it the inner moment when the U that is YOU congeals and reveals the U who is YOU and a revelation about your specific I AM incarnation that the Angels had carried up to that point.

      You can say it is like a blossom after the physical, etheric and astral moment, the first delicate bud or life force and astral insight for a moment shimmers before the soul unless it is numbed, and lost in a whirl of impressions designed singularly to divert and block the young person's soul from catching a glimpse of itself and the higher worlds for a moment.

      Well come on all you big strong men.
      Uncle Sam needs your help again.
      Got himself in a terrible jam.
      Way down yonder in Vietnam!
      ~ Country Joe MacDonald

      Wait one darn tootin minute here! Shouldn't that last line be: "Way down yonder in… uh… Iraq?" No, that doesn't work. Got it. "Way down yonder in Afghanistan!" At least it rhymes.

      It may not be A Long Way To Tipperary but Country Joe's classic "war" song still brings a tear to the eye. And it's just as applicable today as it was during the glory days of the Vietnam War. Don't you all love it when history repeats itself?

      In Vietnam days charming little notices showed up in the mail informing the youthful Free Fodder when and where to report. Yessiree Colonel Klink, I'm talking about the draft, mandatory conscription into the armed services so the Youth of America could have the opportunity to die for… die for… just give me a minute… It was something noble and heroic. Oh yeah! Freedom and Democracy!

      I'm not sure how getting your head blown off in South East Asia was supposed to defend der Fatherland… uh… I mean "Homeland" from the International Communist Conspiracy, but it was. I was just a twerp in high school wondering how this SoCal desert rat would weather the cold of Canada if I couldn't convince my draft board that I was unfit for duty in my stylish Wizard of Oz Dorothy outfit while puffing on an asthma inhaler.

      No longer are such shenanigans required.

      Thanks to progressive enlightenment, yanking kids off the street and shoving an M-16 in their hands is no longer considered politically correct. Phew… what a relief! However, Uncle Scam does not want any child to be left behind. The opportunity for the current breed of whippersnappers to get their intestines splattered all over their Humvees for Freedom still exists.

      As we all know the draft has been replaced with the much more insidious con game of the all-volunteer military. Madison Avenue packaged snake oil has moved in to seduce the young, loud and snotty into being all that they can be… uh… depending on what's left of them after their multiple deployments to the Cradle of Civilization. See the world as you help to destroy it!

      Big decisions face the potential high school grad. Like the timeless question: "What the hell do I do now?"

      Hm… there is trouble in River City for America's youth teetering on the edge of adulthood. Let's see… can't hang out in the pool hall anymore. Burger World isn't hiring these days. Nobody's putting a Dodge in their garage anymore. College? Good idea. That can stave off maturity for years… until the money runs out. Oh but wait! Ma and Pa are having one tough time making the payments on their sub-prime loan. And that C- grade average combined with those low test-scores… well… let's just say Harvard and Yale aren't climbing over each other to sign up little Scooter. Maybe there is a better way to better one's self.

      Luck be a lady tonight! Look who has your kid's home phone number and address! Why it's G.I. Joe! What a nice regular guy too. He's cool. Teens can talk to him. He might even pop into the cafeteria for a chat during lunch period. Wow… this guy cares! Impressive, but… just how did the local military recruiter get this information?

      His school gave it to him.

      Like I said… Uncle Scam wants no child left behind. Education has nothing to do with it. You see, if you'll fire up the old PC and check it out you just might find this cute clause in the NCLB Act: SEC. 9528. ARMED FORCES RECRUITER ACCESS TO STUDENTS AND STUDENT RECRUITING INFORMATION.

      To save you all the trouble, basically it says the administrators of your kid's school must give the military headhunters (don't call them cannibals!) your kid's name, address and phone number.

      Oh, the wise parent can opt out by signing a form. Unfortunately, most school districts pass out a generic form that also automatically includes opting out of colleges and potential employers… like uh… America's biggest sub-prime employer, The Federal Government… or Burger World.

      The schools don't really want to ruffle the feathers of the Federal Father Monster. That's where the funding comes from. However, the informed parent can protect their young by writing a letter to the school administrators specifying that personal info may not be given to military recruiters but may, and should be given to colleges… or Burger World.

      Well, things don't look good for the youth stepping out of the Airstream Trailer for the first time do they? Maybe courses in Mandarin Chinese should be required curriculum in high school. Prom King Biff just might want to stow away on a freighter bound for Shanghai and get an illegal job as the gardener for a Chinese banker.

      But I digress.

      Does it seem like a good idea to have military recruiters poking their noses into our children's futures? Despite the fact that eighteen-year-olds know everything (just ask one), aren't they usually gullible and naïve boobs? Hey, I'm not ashamed to admit I was. How about you?

      Teens are sitting ducks for the seductive powers of the military canib… uh… headhunters. Those bloodsuckers will promise opportunities too good to be true. And usually if it's too good to be true, it ain't true. They'll promise money for college, skills for civilian life, even US citizenship, and the opportunity of a lifetime, however short that may be. What great fun. Just ask the US Army's virtual Sergeant Star. It's just like a video game with even better graphics!

      And graphics is what they'll get.

      Do the military headhunters tell them just how real the graphics are? Hell no! Staff Sergeant Norris sure as hell ain't gonna pull out some colored glossies of head wounds from a fifty-caliber machine gun or bloated corpses rotting in the noonday sun. They might spoil the festive lunchtime mood.

      Do you suppose the friendly military recruiter is going to mention anything about the roughly 120 suicides per week of veterans? Naw. Could some veterans be having… dare I say it… troubles? Well, I wouldn't worry about that. It cuts down on taxpayer burden.

      Anyone still in the service unlucky at getting out the hard way can bank on a second chance. Uncle Scam's more than happy to send them back to the Iraqi Front, however many times it takes to get the job done.

      Here are some other goodies that might not get promised. How about physical therapy to learn to walk again? Or therapy to learn how to write with the remaining hand? Is there funding for that spiffy new titanium hook? Will there be years of therapy for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or Traumatic Brain Injuries? Gonna need it. Those IEDs pack such a wallop the shock waves alone are enough to scramble the brains for keeps. Best not to talk about these things when trying to sucker a seventeen-year-old kid into signing up before graduation.

      What opportunities actually remain in civilian life for these shells of our youth after they're discharged? Does anyone seriously believe life will be all hunky dory for the returning young veteran? Now that they've been used up and spit out, is Uncle Scam actually interested in lending a helping claw?

      For every hour the Military recruiters prey on our young, the potential teenage enlistee should spend fifteen minutes with an actual combat veteran. Those fifteen minutes might save their lives. But does Uncle Sam really want to save lives?

      April 15, 2008

      Message 110 of 110 , Jul 17, 2008

        Bradford comments;  Notes of Study on Ahriman's Playbook against the Michael School

        Look carefully Anthro students.  The Amero currency is already printed.  The intent was to create the disaster so that the children would all cry out, help us, save us.  The whole idea was to drop the entire income of Americans downward, outsource jobs, and send trillions, trillions overseas to Iraq or rather into the pockets of contractors like Haliburton, literally it might be called draining the swamp.  Some think tanks might call it draining the economic swamp and clearing the swamp land for a whole new world of Amero to match the Euro.  But what shall we hear day in and day out?  We shall hear the scream and yowl of the public against the reality that all this has been planned and in the works.  Create the disease and make America pay for the cure.  It is right here in front of us.... destroy, drown and drain the dollar, good bye dollar and by draining the entire swamp... shatter the American Dream which has become a nightmare built on Ahrimanic lies....

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TShPYA-OuPs

        Keith Fitz-Gerald
        Investment Director
        Money Morning/The Money Map Report

        http://www.moneymorning.com/2008/07/10/dark-pools/

        We can almost hear that ominous "Jaws" theme music in the background and can see that huge dorsal fin as it slices threateningly through the water - knowing full well that the real terror is hidden beneath the water's surface.

        But this time around, it's not a "Great White" that's sparking our fears; it's a well-capitalized and broadly based series of secret stock exchanges known as "Dark Pools of Liquidity," "Dark Liquidity," or just "Dark Pools."

        Most investors have never even heard the term - and are truly shocked to discover these "off-the-books" trading networks actually exist.

        But to Wall Street insiders looking to anonymously move billions of dollars in stocks, bonds, and other investment instruments, dark pools are de rigueur - especially when you're an institutional trader who doesn't want to reveal your intentions or your actions to the "rest" of the market, until after the fact when the orders are "printed."

        And that makes these dark pools of capital highly problematic when it comes transparency: There is literally none in most pools and only limited visibility in others.

        Dark Pools: From Trading Haven to Heavyweight

        Dark Pools are electronic "crossing networks" that offer institutional investors many of the same benefits associated with making trades on the stock exchanges' public limit order books - without tipping their hands to others, meaning publicly quoted prices aren't affected. This is the capital markets' version of a godsend - especially for traders who desire to move large blocks of shares without the public investors ever knowing.

        Some examples of so-called crossing networks include Liquidnet Inc., Pipeline, the Posit unit of Investment Technology Group (ITG), or the SIGMA X unit of Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS).

        In an era in which "secret" transactions contributed to what's shaping up to be the largest credit crisis in history, you'd think that any mechanism that allows insiders to trade in complete secrecy and with total anonymity would be scrutinized more closely than a Roger Clemens vitamin shot. But that's not the case with Dark Pools.

        As has long been the case, the old boys really do like to operate behind closed doors, on the other side of the "velvet rope" - beyond which the un-anointed daily working stiff may never pass. And Dark-Pool operators are only getting more private as computerized trading becomes more sophisticated and large-scale-order placement evolves into a science all to itself.

        Dark Pool ownership involves almost the entire institutional-trading sector, consisting of independents, broker/dealer-owned pools, consortiums and even - as hard as this is to imagine, given the public's trust - the stock exchanges themselves (See accompanying chart).

        And business is booming.

        According to the latest data, nearly 12% of daily U.S. stock-trading volume is presently conducted via the 40 or so Dark Pools operated by the "usual suspects."

        According to The Wall Street Journal, Credit Suisse Group AG (ADR: CS) is assembling a network of 30 Dark Pool partners, while JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPM) is trying to become the Google Inc. (GOOG) of the Dark Pool world by aligning itself with Neovest Inc. Not to be left out, Goldman Sachs recently struck reciprocal deals with rivals UBS AG (UBS) and Morgan Stanley (MS) to allow previously proprietary trading algorithms to work on each other's desktop trading systems.

        This is something the stock exchanges don't want to see because it strips them of order execution revenue. Which is why they're getting into the game, too. At the present time, the Nasdaq (NDAQ) alone shunts some 18% of its volume - or roughly 350 million shares a day - through what insiders euphemistically refer to as its "non-displayed platforms," and also has struck a deal with five unnamed Dark Pool operators that are rumored to route nearly half of the total Dark-Pool volume in the United States today.

        NYSE Euronext (NYX) plans to connect up to 30 such pools, so don't think for a New York minute that this isn't a global phenomenon - Dark Pools exist all around the globe.

        We're still in the early days of this movement. That means there are still lots of things to be worked out from a technical standpoint. For instance, there's very little in the way of proprietary software that enables any Dark Pool operators to "talk" with their competition.

        But we think that's going to change in a real hurry in the next few years, when as much as 50% of all U.S. trading volume will be handled by "Dark Pool Alliances."

        Dark Pool Downers?

        While it's hard to say just how this will affect individual investors like us, my experience as a professional trader suggests that there are a few "realities" we can count upon.

        As you might expect, not all of them are good.

        Let's look at the top three:

        • First, as more volume moves to the so-called Dark Pools, the very notion of what constitutes "public pricing" becomes suspect. Practically speaking, if we're seeing only 50% of the trading volume in a given stock, who's to say that the pricing we're seeing is accurate if the other half remains a mystery.
        • Second, the small- and mid-cap stocks that for so long have been the domain of smaller investors will likely become harder to trade. The reason: Dark Pools will absorb the liquidity that's presently out in the open, just as a "black hole" in outer space sucks in all the matter that's nearby. The net effect could be that smaller transactions become more inefficient, or that public pricing actually disconnects from private pricing. Either way, individual investors may not get the best possible prices.
        • Third, you can bet regulators will get interested if there is even a whiff of impropriety at the expense of smaller investors who perceive (and rightly so) that they are being "locked out" of the markets by the big boys yet again.

        On the other hand, maybe those regulators don't care at all. With the economy going the way it is right now, there's plenty more to worry about… like making it out of the water and back up onto the beach before the music stops and "you-know-who" grabs you from below……da-dun…da-dun….da-dun….da-dun."

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TShPYA-OuPs

        Bradford previously;

        "Carol brought what is arising is an antidote to the Euro, the Canada, U.S. Mexico Amero currency and minted and newly printed currency and reshuffling the entire market dominos so that U.S.A. as we know is already going under and was planned to go under and deliberately set to shrivel America and, bring about the destruction, raze the whole system, cause immense Patriotic Panic, perhaps use a mighty nuclear strike on Iran, but surely like burning a factory for the Insurance Money, sinking a ship, like the American Dollar,  by shrinking America, bringing consumers, retailers to their knees, so weakening the masses and causing such a recession or depression that a whole new cry and yowel is all fix it please, fix it please, Oh please fix it for us oh great leaders of the Economy, Oh please fix it for us so that we shall not waste away and suffer.  But we have to have pictures, news at five of suffering, bread lines, rice lines, we have to feel as if banks are closing and businesses are dying right and left, for without the drama that they are creating, and the news is marketing, the plan to disrupt the entire Nationalistic Dollar could be very, very hard on the emotionally immature humans who consider themselves so self important as Americans.

        "The cry rings out Oh fix it for us even though, like Pharmo Industry, you created the disease, and then you mareketed the cure, you created the situation in the plans, in the works that would bring about one of these wonderful Goethean ideas for manipulation,  contraction, contraction, shrink and then the heros come with a plan to save us all, walla EXPANSION.  Good ole painful, News at Five, contraction, plummet, death and great savior of the universe Expansion, but naturally you are all poorer and at the level they want you at.  Even though the Think Tanks had this plan in operation for years and years.... Really if you understand Orwell's 1984, if you understand Eurasia or the Euro... whole giant economic blocks of Ahrimanic Economic and falsely shadowed Threefold World and Threefold Economy insertions, you understand that Americanadamex.... AMERO Liars, who were never as honest and straight up as Dr. Steiner.  Ahrimanic Intentions and greed have never wanted to share out the Rights and Brotherhood and Cultural Life associated with a healthy economy."