Re: nasty dogs

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 11, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "m.spinnewin" <joopes@...> wrote:

      > It's always the same. Americans always feel themselves great one way
      or
      > the other way. hybris both ways

      Yes, I would say that this short video of recent evil actions on our
      part, i.e., USA, is rather grossly treated with a humour that really
      only denotes a certain powerlessness to do anything more than inform.
      Unfortunately, it is no joke, and not to be taken lightly as a matter
      of self pride. We don't feel ourselves great in the matter of "mining
      other nations". This is not freedom.