Venus and Mercury

  • carynlouise24
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2008
      The recent Venus & Mercury on the AT board is great! Favourite
      subject – Steve could add so much on this as well. Just briefly as I
      have to gather my thousands of notes on this!

      Lucifer is the Light Bearer and is the Holy Spirit. In esoteric lore
      The Birth of Venus symbolized the newly given gift of the `I' still
      in its infancy upon Atlantis.

      Mercury symbolizes the `Philosophers Stone'

      Everything the mystery schools of the past sought to obtain – and
      have by now obtained. (Believe in yourself – if you are thinking
      about this you have it.)

      Mercury represents Thinking, Willing & Feeling.
      Venus represents the `I' wisdom

      The aim of the students who spent time on their development
      understood Mercury worked upon Venus – The transformation, refinement
      and development of the `I'.

      The fully grown `I' is The Light Bearer. We have recently discussed
      the Birth of the Ego represented by the New Sun.

      As we can see the development of the `I' in the past was what mystery
      schools of initiation were developing – it was an esoteric happening.

      In the fifteenth century the `I' fully grown became an exoteric
      event – the Birth of the New Sun.

      With the Light Bearer / Venus shining the Way.

      Glory to Christ.

      Steve and Bradford and others might have more to say?

      T – I think your example of love is wonderful – we can but only love!
      And sometimes people just need to say in their hearts `help' and help
      does come it really does. Love is not an exclusive club it is
      everywhere and it comes to people who need love the most.