Re: [anthroposophy] The Four Temperments

  • Michael Elsaesser Barne og Familiehjelp
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2001
      My name is Michael.

      I am about to become a school assistent and at http://micha.de-homepage.com I am about to
      create sites including tips abouot child care the anthroposophic way especially temperament
      related thoughts. So keep the address and have a look at my sites from time to time.

      Greatings

      Michael

      Kinderbetreuung & Familienhilfe
      M. Elsaesser Luebeck
      Fax 0049 171 132 154 286
      barnevakt@...

      Get your own FREE Web and POP E-mail Service in 14 languages at http://www.zzn.com.

    • elaine upton
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2001
        Hello Michael,
        Welcome to this list, which is a quiet list lately. Steiner speaks about
        Four Temperaments in several places, and especially in lectures to Waldorf
        teachers and on education of the child.

        Sanguinity does not get such a good press, though I suppose it has its
        place. But somewhere Steiner talks about clothing and temperaments (can't
        remember where) and there he says, if i remember, that the sanguine temper
        is weak.

        Well, this is a big topic, which i might go into more, but i am not much on
        email these days...

        Hope you find what you are looking for. Anything more specific??
        Best wishes,