The Four Temperments

  • misenplac@earthlink.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2001
      I am looking to gain more knowledge regarding The Four Temperments. Any suggestions-books,web sights, etc... Thank You.
    • Michael Elsaesser Barne og Familiehjelp
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2001
        My name is Michael.

        I am about to become a school assistent and at http://micha.de-homepage.com I am about to
        create sites including tips abouot child care the anthroposophic way especially temperament
        related thoughts. So keep the address and have a look at my sites from time to time.

        Greatings

        Michael

        Kinderbetreuung & Familienhilfe
        M. Elsaesser Luebeck
        Fax 0049 171 132 154 286
        barnevakt@...

        Get your own FREE Web and POP E-mail Service in 14 languages at http://www.zzn.com.

      • elaine upton
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8, 2001
          Hello Michael,
          Welcome to this list, which is a quiet list lately. Steiner speaks about
          Four Temperaments in several places, and especially in lectures to Waldorf
          teachers and on education of the child.

          Sanguinity does not get such a good press, though I suppose it has its
          place. But somewhere Steiner talks about clothing and temperaments (can't
          remember where) and there he says, if i remember, that the sanguine temper
          is weak.

          Well, this is a big topic, which i might go into more, but i am not much on
          email these days...

          Hope you find what you are looking for. Anything more specific??
          Best wishes,