Re: The Tragic Muse

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 6, 2008
      > It is very interesting to consider this question. Mostly because: If
      > Lazarus bore the same etheric body as Moses, then it would mean that
      he
      > had the same perfect copy that Moses had; and we know that *that* copy
      > first came from Zarathustra Himself. And since we know that this
      > perfect etheric copy arose again in Pythagoras, who was able to make
      the
      > Book of Numbers a perceptible reality in the early stages of the Greek
      > era, then it follows that, during the entire Greek Age, in which the
      Old
      > Moon Clairvoyance was going through its final stage toward extinction
      of
      > etheric perception, that this etheric copy would ultimately have to
      > experience the very real tragedy of the Greeks as a finite event. And
      > this would be the death of this fine etheric copy in Lazarus. Thus, an
      > etheric death stood to occur until Christ was called on the scene in
      > order to raise Lazarus from the dead.

      This is the one side of it; Lazarus indeed bore the Etheric Body
      bestowed first on Moses, and used to such great purpose in ascending
      Mount Sinai and communing with Jahve as "the burning bush". And it can
      be told now that only a very distinctly Mars influence, experienced
      ultimately with the throat, could have ever written and then expressed
      the Ten Commandments through this experience that occurred around 1400
      BC.

      Lazarus, on the other hand, also bore the impulse toward astral
      perception, which he gained through his teacher, John the Baptist. He
      was the unnamed disciple noted with Andrew who first went with the "Lamb
      of God" after the Baptism. And if you remember, only Andrew was there
      to tell his brother Simon that the Messiah had someone He should meet.
      Lazarus had chosen, instead, to go back and remain faithful to the
      Omega.

      Thus, it makes for very interesting mix when the Christ showed up.