Re: RS re Providence

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 6, 2008
      "carynlouise24" wrote:

      >>Anthroposophy will prevail. And this it
      will!<<

      Robert agrees:

      In the long, long run -- even if not on this
      planet.

    • Robert Mason
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 6, 2008
        Carol wrote:

        >>. . . . RS would have been forced (because of
        the newness of the consiousness soul epoch) to
        present anthroposophy in a formula which still
        contained 'fragments' belonging to the 4th
        cultural epoch . . . .<<

        Robert writes:

        In his primary teaching RS always took pains to
        appeal only to the Consciousness Soul, only to
        the student's reason and sense of truth, always
        respecting the student's freedom, never
        applying any psychic force -- the kind of
        authoritative force that was appropriate for
        the Intellectual Soul. But he also gave much
        that is beneficial even for those who are not
        quite ready for the Consciousness Soul: for
        example, the dramas, medicine, BD agriculture,
        certainly education, even the Christian
        Community rituals, and so on.

        RM

      • carynlouise24
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 7, 2008
          Yes correct and Dr. Steiner said every Word of God will be restored
          to the last dot. What the Saints have achieved and what we have
          learnt up to day is the preliminary learning of the secrets of the
          Cosmos. Our next stage(s) of development and advancement in the
          sphere of Jupiter, Venus and Vulcan will be further Cosmic education
          namely the development of our Spirit-Self, Spirit-Life and Spirit-Man.

          We also must remember we are in the process of creating a new Zodiac
          Constellation. We can see how the creation of The New Sun is the
          centre of our new Zodiac Constellation : The Hierarchies of Love and
          Freedom.

          This is exciting and I wonder what the new names for the
          Constellations will be-

          Carol – the Dynamic
          Steve – the Sage
          Bradford – the Master
          Nina – the Wisdom
          Caryn – the Sucker
          Robert – the Dude
          Jean-Marc – the Awesome
          Val – the Dudess

          :) not meaning to leave any name out! Ah but of course with deep
          respects to the Saints - the Zodiac will be named after them; The
          Twelve Children of Israel, The Twelve Sons of Joseph; The Twelve
          Disciples; The Twelve Knights of the Round Table. These are our
          Heroes and Heroines.

          We can see how as the Luciferic Beings redeemed themselves - so too
          the Ahrimen Beings will have to redeem themselves. Every living
          creation has a magnetic pull to be closer to God, whether they
          realize it or not and the sooner they realize the better for
          themselves and their development. Who knows maybe someday the
          Ahrimen Beings will eventually create their own sun and zodiac
          constellation. 26,000 years is ample time for this preparation.

          Love.

          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Robert Mason
          <robertsmason_99@...> wrote:

          > "carynlouise24" wrote:
          >
          > >>Anthroposophy will prevail. And this it
          > will!<<
          >
          > Robert agrees:
          >
          > In the long, long run -- even if not on this
          > planet.

          ______________
          Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

        • Nina
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 7, 2008
            --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carynlouise24"
            > Yes correct and Dr. Steiner said every Word of God will be restored
            > to the last dot. What the Saints have achieved and what we have
            > learnt up to day is the preliminary learning of the secrets of the
            > Cosmos. Our next stage(s) of development and advancement in the
            > sphere of Jupiter, Venus and Vulcan will be further Cosmic education
            > namely the development of our Spirit-Self, Spirit-Life and Spirit-Man.
            > We also must remember we are in the process of creating a new Zodiac
            > Constellation. We can see how the creation of The New Sun is the
            > centre of our new Zodiac Constellation : The Hierarchies of Love
            and Freedom.
            > This is exciting and I wonder what the new names for the
            > Constellations will be-
            > Carol – the Dynamic
            > Steve – the Sage
            > Bradford – the Master
            > Nina – the Wisdom
            > Caryn – the Sucker
            > Robert – the Dude
            > Jean-Marc – the Awesome
            > Val – the Dudess

            Dear Caryn,
            You are the "Sucker"...first I didn't like classic definition
            (One who is easily deceived,a gullible person;dupe). Anthro rescue
            readily arrived! See it is a perfect description for you! Maybe we
            should spread the Word, "A sucker is NOT a dupe!" NINA
            "Let us think of this outer inherent reality as the Father from which
            the Creative Word, the Son (Jn 1,1-3) went forth. 24 Later in John's
            Gospel Christ speaks of having come from the Father and returning to
            the Father and drawing all persons to himself (Jn 12,32). In this, he
            is becoming and acting as this outer inherent reality. And we must
            then further think of this outer inherent reality as an awesome force
            of suction (negative space) that pulls the universe outward toward it.
            Within the universe it is represented by the stars such as our Sun.
            We've already seen how the suction of the stars in the universe tends
            to balance out matter (including the black holes).25 In other words,
            in the creative process, the creation of light involved suction..."
            From Smith, "David's Question", online ch What is Man,p.5(actual text
            p.429)
            http://www.bibleandanthroposophy.com/Smith/main/smith1.html
          • Stephen Hale
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 7, 2008

              --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carynlouise24" <carynlouise24@...> wrote:

              "We can see how as the Luciferic Beings redeemed themselves - so too the Ahrimen Beings will have to redeem themselves. Every living creation has a magnetic pull to be closer to God, whether they realize it or not and the sooner they realize the better for themselves and their development. Who knows maybe someday the Ahrimen Beings will eventually create their own sun and zodiac constellation. 26,000 years is ample time for this preparation."

              Love.

              Lucifer is the closest of the unholy trinity of spiritual beings to be redeemed.  The goal of anthroposophy is to redeem Lucifer as the Holy Spirit, and this stands to occur in direct relation to the taking in of the content of spiritual-scientific knowledge, which constitutes the progressive redemption of the now divided Human Astral Body.  Thus, Lucifer's redemption coincides with our own.  When the slumbering soul-spiritual organs are awakened and made active again through the power inherent in the turning of the intellect toward the greater substance of consciousness, then the desires of the spirit take rulership over the lower self.  This is occurring more and more through the science of the spirit, and represents its true mission.

              The Human Etheric Body requires redemption through a somewhat different, but related process, for herein is where Ahriman rules with a heavy-laden hand in the affairs of present-day materialism and cold-abstract thinking on a linear and superficial level.  Each degree in which the etheric body has contracted into the physical body, which reached maximum contraction in the 15th century, is also a degree of loss of causality in favor of effective representation alone.  That is why we generally don't know causes but only their effects.  It is because we have been "first cause removed" in this declination of the etheric body, and its impregnation into the physical.  The Renaissance and Enlightenment are indicative of this, and the developing scientific materialism represents an Aristotelianism that is far removed from what Aristotle first brought forth as The Philosopher.   So something more than Anthroposophy alone is required for redeeming this contracted etheric body; an entirely different emphasis is need.  And it is one that acknowledges Ahriman's great power and controlling influence in the world today.  This something more constitutes the second aspect of Spiritual Science, which we call: Psychosophy, and exists to redeem Ahriman in the same way that Anthroposophy exists to redeem Lucifer; through etheric regeneration to go along with the astral restoration unto its original twelve-foldness.

              Michael has given us something very important for effectuating this etheric regeneration, and it has magnetic power.  But it is our task to grow it through means about to be explained.

              Steve

            • Stephen Hale
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 7, 2008

                "Michael has given us something very important for effectuating this
                etheric regeneration, and it has magnetic power. But it is our task to
                grow it through means about to be explained."

                It is very interesting that this morning I brought something forth about
                Michael and the Psychosophy that He stands behind, and then we get to
                here about someone named, John Stirling Walker, who espouses a
                psychosophy with ties to Sun-Yung Moon and Lafayette Hubbard.
                Astounding indeed, and negatory to the profound. It leaves me stifled,
                in fact; unable at the moment to go on with this discourse. I believe
                though, that it is a good example of the occult movement that is working
                right now against anthroposophy. And for that, I am glad it was
                written, and cross-posted here.

                Steve
              • carynlouise24
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 8, 2008
                  Seeing Tom's here - his title can be:

                  Tom - the many colours of the rainbow!

                  Nina :) well really what came to mind in Sucker was a 'Fool for
                  Christ' :)

                  Steve, I wouldn't hassle about this; in fact we should feel sorry for
                  them because they have to -at the end of the day- live with
                  themselves. This is why we understand truth in spiritual science
                  working towards anthroposophy is so important because the other
                  option of illusion is basically a waste and loss of time.

                  Thanks for your knowledge.

                  --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"