Re: [anthroposophy] Blackholes & N.D.E.s

  • Patrick Hawkey
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2001
      AHH! Near Death Experience. Took me a couple minutes. Never mind.

      P.

    • radistasi@peoplepc.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2001
        Jeff, you wrote:
        "Very interesting article and though we cannot know for certain about
        all
        this, it intuitively feels right on. One point though: sunspots have
        differing interpretations. Some esotericists assert that sunspots are
        actually "viruses" or sores created by mankind by our materialistic,
        unspiritual thoughts and feelings while on earth and are reflected
        back
        to the sun. There may also be a direct correlation between sun spot
        activity and earthquakes on the earth."
        - - - - -
        I read this and I feel there may certainly be much truth to it. The
        reason
        is I remember reading once what Steiner had said about cyanide
        poisoning
        and how this impacts the human soul and also the sun. He said that an
        individual who dies of cyanide poisoning releases his/her etheric
        body to
        the sun which in turn disrupts the etheric connection between the
        earth and
        the sun. He also mentioned that the soul then has a very difficult
        time in
        the after life. It can't truly find clear access to the spiritual
        world. I
        believe he also said that it (the soul) has much difficulty
        connecting with
        one's body in one's next incarnation.
        This being so I then have to think about what was really behind the
        Nazi
        death camps and all of the genocide by means of cyanide poisoning.
        Were they
        aware of this occult fact? If the Second Coming of Christ 'in the
        etheric
        sun sphere of the earth' began in 1933 and its first stage lasted 12
        years
        to 1945 as Robert Powell postulates did this practice then obfuscate
        the
        Etheric Christ experience that Steiner had mentioned? Many people
        were to
        have this Pentecostal/Etheric Christ experience that would live in
        the souls
        of humans at this time. He also said that certain Brotherhoods of the
        Dark
        Arts (primarily in England with branches in America) would do all
        they could
        to obliterate this possibility of experiencing the Etheric Christ at
        this
        time.
        It is interesting that the Feast of the Transfiguration in the
        Catholic
        Church is August 6th. and that the complete diametrically opposed
        force to
        this Impulse that was planted into the world by this act of Christ was
        perpetrated by the dropping of the atom bomb on Hiroshima on August
        6th. at
        the end of the first 12 year cycle of the Etheric Christ experience
        in 1945.
        In the Transfiguration we have supra-earthly forces of life from
        Christ
        pouring into the earth while in the atom bomb we have sub-earthly
        forces of
        death . [rick distasi]
        - - - - -
        Whether the Nazis knew of its occult effect or not, they probably
        were
        "guided" to instutitue this method of killing by other beings who
        did.
        Scientific inspirations or practices are at times not born within us
        but given to us by others. I think we would generally be shocked how
        much we really do not think within ourselves but "pick" up and
        receive
        from other beings- for good or ill.

        The correspondences below (prior e-mails to that which I have copied
        and pasted below in this e-mail [R,D.] ) also ring true and I like
        your creative
        insights on these issues. But again what bothers me again and again
        is- if the Christ event and seconding coming in the etheric in the
        20th
        century is so powerful and all emcompassing, why are there not more
        who
        experience it directly and objectively. Are we all so dense and earth
        bound?

        jeff

        Jeff you wrote,
        "But again what bothers me again and again is- if the Christ event
        and
        seconding coming in the etheric in the 20th
        century is so powerful and all emcompassing, why are there not more
        who
        experience it directly and objectively. Are we all so dense and earth
        bound?"
        - - - - -
        This is the question of our _time_ and I think that we may be so
        srongly
        earth-bound at
        this time that we can't really experience it as maybe we should. The
        oppurtunity to
        experience it at that time (1933-1945) has passed. The Etheric Christ
        according to Powell
        has now passed deeper into the earth where it will continue to do so
        and
        rise up through the earth again over approximately the next four
        hundred
        years. It moves in 12 year cycles ( a Jupiter rhythm) at one level
        and a 33
        1/3 year rhythm at another level. This whole period of the Etheric
        Christ
        moving
        down into the earth and rising again is the period of the
        tribulation. Here
        I would have to suggest the writings of Robert Powell. Here is a link
        that
        may be of interest:
        http://www.vermontel.net/~vtsophia/shore3.htm It is a brief article
        that
        summarizes some of his work on the topic.
        [rick distasi]