nasty dogs

  • m.spinnewin
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4, 2008
      If you have a good insight in the group astral body of nasty dogs
      you can influence their behaviour to the better or is it wise to
      carry a big stick always?
    • isenhart7
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 4, 2008
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "m.spinnewin" <joopes@...> wrote:

        > If you have a good insight in the group astral body of nasty dogs
        > you can influence their behaviour to the better or is it wise to
        > carry a big stick always?

        Are these mutually exclusive somehow?
      • m.spinnewin
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 7, 2008
          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7" <isenhart7@...> wrote:

          > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "m.spinnewin" <joopes@> wrote:
          > >
          > > If you have a good insight in the group astral body of nasty dogs
          > > you can influence their behaviour to the better or is it wise to
          > > carry a big stick always?
          >
          > Are these mutually exclusive somehow?

          Yes I think so because nasty dogs are mostly beaten by big sticks in
          their youth. Carriyng a big stick is a sure sign to be attacked and then
          you can defend yourself. If you walk without a stick and think of
          Rudolf Steiner walking his dog will this defend you from a fierce
          attack by nasty dogs? I wonder
        • isenhart7
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 8, 2008
            --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "m.spinnewin" <joopes@...> wrote:

            > Yes I think so because nasty dogs are mostly beaten by big sticks in
            > their youth. Carriyng a big stick is a sure sign to be attacked and
            then
            > you can defend yourself. If you walk without a stick and think of
            > Rudolf Steiner walking his dog will this defend you from a fierce
            > attack by nasty dogs? I wonder

            If your question is then, having gained insight into and facility with
            the astral world does one no longer require material protection or
            support-my answer is no. If your question is really about dogs and/or
            sticks then I have a lot to say.-Val
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 10, 2008
              And now something really funny. Time for a funny interlude. But this is educationally funny and important. Turn up volume and watch.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQBWGo7pef8
            • m.spinnewin
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 11, 2008
                It's always the same. Americans always feel themselves great one way or
                the other way. hybris both ways

                --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@...>
                wrote:

                > And now something really funny. Time for a funny interlude. But this
                is
                > educationally funny and important. Turn up volume and watch.
                > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQBWGo7pef8
                > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQBWGo7pef8>

              • Stephen Hale
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 11, 2008
                  --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "m.spinnewin" <joopes@...> wrote:

                  > It's always the same. Americans always feel themselves great one way
                  or
                  > the other way. hybris both ways

                  Yes, I would say that this short video of recent evil actions on our
                  part, i.e., USA, is rather grossly treated with a humour that really
                  only denotes a certain powerlessness to do anything more than inform.
                  Unfortunately, it is no joke, and not to be taken lightly as a matter
                  of self pride. We don't feel ourselves great in the matter of "mining
                  other nations". This is not freedom.