Re: Heretical Question

    Message 1 of 44 , Apr 4 8:21 AM

      "the Angels themselves will experience a death not unlike the second crucifixion that Christ experienced."

      So what do we have before us Anthros?  We have a systems instruction that rises from our Angels...in this phase our Angels and our link to our Angels is critical.  But shall Christ's teaching of death go upward and upward through realm of the Gods?  Have you even thought it through? It is obvious isn't it?  It is loaded with logic isn't it? Of course it loaded with logic only if you have taken the cosmos and humanity seriously and understood that catharis and initiation in human biography requires us to see through the physical and incarnated human being before us... I mean we learn by looking around us and knowing others and we then also deepen and know ourselves. Each strange intimate and historical tale of each of us is laced with Angelic wisdom, timing, the planets, our relationships our confrontations with how we stand in relation to our Luciferic instincts and how we stand in relation to the infiltration of Ahrimanic intentions in our wills... The Angels and in particular through Spiritual Science and in particular through Carl Jung and Wolfgang Pauli and how Sychronicity revealed intimate waking and sleeping life cycles of learning..  True you could include the Sleeping Prophet and that is a mighty mystery in itself.. but a Consciousness Soul individual is required to consciously look at the intersections and mini-miracles of our daily lives as we encounter the unfolding of our biographies...  These and Star patterns raised into the Stella Natura bio-dynamic calendars... which overcome the illusions of horoscopes... for as horoscopes go, the accurate time of our incarnation and the Star STamp we have impressed into our TWELVE CRANIAL NERVE orientations.... gives each individual an intimate and individualized star map, which we learn to translate and use on Earth.  We think and are drawn to our karma and drawn to events via what attracts us.

      Now I need to insert here what was the main point.  The main point here is the logic of how the teaching of death to the hierarchies will rise stage by stage.  First our Angels have both a teaching and a mission if they are to help retrieve humanity from the clutches of the Sage of Death... Ahriman!  Oh what a Sage of Death.  How much more do we need to instill into our feeble brains what a Sage of Death is on Earth?  You can take Twain's "Mysterious Stranger" text and go over it and you will find the Sage of Death.  You may look directly into America's betrayal of the Geneva Convention and forging a bond with the Sage of Death, the Asuras and deeper horrors still, by promoting and defending waterboarding, torture, rendition centers that come right out of Torquemada's Inquisition playbook.  There we follow the Sage of Death through 666 -1332-1998 and 2008.  We review the Sage of Death's use of fear, torture, Joan of Arc and The Knights Templars as well as TAO and TAOTL.  Now most of our readers and newbies wonder what all that is about, it is about tracking the Sage of Death and observing it against the Rise of the Resurrected God of Love and Life.

      But you see, you see fellow friends of the cognitive community, you see that rising logically the teachings of death will not only pass and has passed through our Angel community and already those that have decided against their Angels and against the Etheric Christ and against the Light and Life in the Etheric Christ, are already toying with the fall of their own Angels.  But these teachings about Death go up through the ranks of the Gods themselves and we find that Archangels, indeed Archangels will also find themselves subject to understanding the crucifixion of the Christ.  And indeed we find that even Archai's will find the potent forces of the crucifixion of the Christ and the mysteries of the Sage of Death, as the Christ rises through the ranks of the divine spiritual forces and Beings that humanity is rooted in.  So the Event of Golgotha on Earth is an affair of the Gods, but we can see how the reverberations of this lofty event will scale right up through the immense vista of all the divine Beings themselves.

      Now because we don't examine reality with the very tools we are given to example reality, we find ourselves constantly in a state of unmapped, doubting confusion as to where this is all going. But let us be clear... Joan of Arc - Martin Luther King Jr. - Gandhi - were unconsciously called forth to represent whole systems.  Dr. Rudolf Steiner not only represented Germany but the entire foundations of the Consciousness Soul for Western humanity.  All of Western humanity.  But what of the opposites.  Firstly let me say that if we examine, as we have on this list, Dick Cheney and The Giants Heart... we understand just what it means to stand in the office of the Presidency, as JFK did and as others have, to stand in the office of the mighty forces of a whole Nation.  Angels are individual - Archangels are vast language groups, French for instance or the music of B.B. King....Archai's or in the case of a nation like America a retarded Egyptian Archai force and such a biography as Dick Cheney has...

      Let us say in theory that Dick Cheney has been fitted with the black lodge model of the Caiaphas etheric being.. when Caiaphas already represented the people, and very differently did Caiaphas represent the people than John the Baptist was the real item.  So let us say for the sake of argument that the Sage of Death has taught and given Dick Cheney a position that used the Powers of the mighty nation of the United States in an evil fallen and Archai unconscious manner to plunge the U.S. into the deeper roots of Ahrimanic deception and to deliver the Sage of Death's mighty teachings further.  Now you notice that I did not start with the example of Adolf Hitler who was chosen by the German Nation.  But the counterfeit rising up of an Anti-Michael Being and the rejecting of Dr. Steiner was fatal and drew millions into the maw of the Sage of Death and the mysteries of the Sage of Death.

      Now what are you learning?  What are we learning? We are learning that there is indeed a Main Lesson Course that is being given by the Christ all the way up to the highest Gods.  The Mystery of Death will reverberate through the Gods.  Humanity and what happened at Golgotha is going to reverberate deeper and deeper and wider and wider and the Sage of Death will lead humanity and incorporate itself into the etheric copies of individuals and proceed to elaborate and suck down the Angels of humanity -  The Archangels of Humanity -  The Archais.  Each individual is required to connect to the upward stream of their Angel and gather the Intel in their daily human encounters and learn the secrets of nature and life and lift ourselves and prevent the entire second fall of humanity.  It is a mighty Main Lesson Course that Christ experienced on the Earth and Christ has taken this teaching upward and has used humanity as the great example and humanity is in the midst of how Michael is engaged in teaching humanity to awaken and not fall into the instincts.... learn to see the machinations of the Sage of Death with their own feeble eyeballs.

      Bradford brought;

      "But instead we slowly let our blood become Ahrimanized and our Angel fall and become absorbed into the darkness, unable in our darkened consciousness  to understand the signals,  the bridge into higher and more intimate human cognition. The Ahrimanic forces are waiting to make pets of our higher human intelligence and suck down our Angels.  The Ahrimanic beings can't wait to enslave, even for a short time, the Angelic faculties down, sucked down into the darkened and nuclear Intellectual Soul.  If the Angel Etheric Christ Being can rise and the gifts of the greatest insights pass by unnoticed by the cognitive community of humanity, than individual  human angels can be sucked down and eclipsed and experience their own form of crucifixion.  We look upon Judith von Halle and the visible stigmata, but once the Angelic community has been taught the tragedy of how the Christ was crucified in the Angelic world via human thought and failure of human intuition to connect to their Angels... we realize that the lessons of the gods and the lessons of death and the pivotal dramatic impact of should humanity continue to produce a stream of enhanced darkness, the Angels themselves will experience a death not unlike the second crucifixion that Christ experienced.  Are we OUR brothers keepers?  Are we the source of our Angels demise and fall?  Can Ahriman suck down our Angels for a short time into the darkness of our human will?

      Anthro's, this is past the year 2000 and we are here!"

      "Like every human has a guardian Angel, every folk has an Archangel assigned as folk spirit for the entire folk, whose job is to regulate the relationship of individual humans with the whole of a people or a race. The next level, Archai, is the top level of the Third Hierarchy, and one Archai or Spirit of Personality takes the role of Spirit of an Age or Time Spirit. What is the job of the Time Spirit?"

      R.S.

      "Twice already Christ has been crucified: once physically, in the physical world at the beginning of our era, and a second time spiritually, in the nineteenth century, in the way described above. It could be said that humanity experienced the resurrection of His body in that former time and will experience the resurrection of His consciousness from the twentieth century onward."

      http://www.doyletics.com/arj/tamrev.htm

      Bobby M.

      "Whenever someone is promoted to a higher job, the thought comes, "Who will take the vacated job?" To understand who will take Michael's place as Archangel, we must look for an Angel whose job has been completed. Since guardian Angels keep track of an individual from lifetime to lifetime, what happens to an Angel when its human ward escapes the wheel of reincarnation and no longer returns to an earthly life? That Angel is then ready for promotion to Archangel. Thus we can understand that it is the Angel of the Bodhisattva born as Gautama Buddha (who escaped the wheel of reincarnation) that will ascend to the rank of Archangel to replace Michael."

      Let's look at the deeds of humanity during previous Michael Ages [Using the Trithemius treatise and dating system]:

      Michael Age I (2126 to 2480): first King appears; Nimrod the first to use coercion; mathematics, astronomy, and magic were invented; first beginnings of agriculture and civilization.

      Michael Age II (4606 to 4960): first King of the Hebrew people; reign of Balthasar; Romans designated two Consuls annually; Pythagoras in Greece; Temple rebuilt in Jerusalem; Gauls sacked Rome; Socrates and Plato taught in Greece; Alexander came into power right at the end of the Age.

      Michael Age III (7086 to 7430): This Age began in 1879 A.D. when Rudolf Steiner reached the age of 18. Anthroposophy founded; great cosmopolitan areas flourished around the world in London, New York, and Tokyo, to name just a few; the history of this Age is being written every day. One prophetic remark by Trithemius appears on page 308, "And freedom will not be given to the Jews again until the third period of Michael . . ." This seems clearly to predict the creation of the country of Israel in the middle of the 20th Century.

    • carol
      Message 44 of 44 , Apr 11 5:52 PM

        Bradford: ""But Steiner described to the Priests that the St. John Revelation, Time document out of Oriphiel's Time Schooling reveals a mighty Main Lesson Plan that reveals the unfolding of Time within the cosmic planetary mysteries. That humanity is now faced with the task of meeting the very Beasts that arise up from humanity...."

        Yes oh yes, and the Beast even has begun a new 'lesson' for us all, for every new waking day to come. <What will  the weather be today?>

        Last weekend, I worked at a evening party in which at one point I spoke with a couple who lived in the country 1  1/2hrs away, just as they were heading out to leave around 1:30 am. I asked them why they weren't simply staying the night (the woman's neice's house is quite large) and received the answer that they had to be back to be able to check the 'sugar' first thing in the morning. That is, the sap from the maple trees. I told them that I'd seen a weather forecast calling for temperatures approaching 15 ' C within a few days. The husband seemed unimpressed, this seemed inconceivable to him, that is, that 'Nature' would skip an important and basic step (cold nights, slightly mild days) on it's journey into Spring. (I admired his idealization of his past Nature experience, it's about the only thing that's left...)

        I think the guy is right to stick with the truths  'Nature' impressed upon his soul for some 60 Springs he's greeting thus fa. However, the poor guy appears  tragically oblivious a great  'new' FACT which has snuck upon US over the past few years.

        This morning I remembered the manner in which Nature brings in weather systems- somewhat in the likeness of a wave  advancing towards a shore, one wave with it's own individuality arrives from here, another distinct one, from over there, in 5 days from now;  and where  most take days to develop the variants which make up their  particular 'caracter' as they move in and out through geographic settings.

        And then, I recognized how in everyday living, aspects of distinct 'etheric streams' approach our souls for defined periods, one here another in a few days from now, in order to feed our substrata souls with impressions and forces which correspond to our individual karmic needs.

        In the likeness of a wave, temporary and expancive,  with others to follow, similar to the life force behind  'freeflowing' Nature.

        THIS REALLY is no longer the case,  crazy as it may seem.  Freeflowing Nature is perhaps given a few hours if that perhaps once or twice a week. Ahriman stands to 'instruct' on the particulars of the given days weather system. THIS IS NEW!!

        Also, those distinct shadings belonging to specific etheric streams which appear to 'freely' approach our souls at given times, and at the substrata level also risk being 'trampled on and  corrupted' by overly densified Ahrimanic spiritual forces. THIS IS ALSO NEW!!

        Since year 2000, but more specifically since the end of 2004, our lives have, with amazing intensity, become subject to a refreshed great Ahrimanic presence- and from what I can tell, one which bears a vital force defined by confinement and the darkness of chaos,  deception with a looming promise of bodily injury be it  physical abuse (torture) or man made disease.

        Among the various trials I personally naviguated this week,  came about as a result of my 'daring' to view an old interview hosted by Ernst Zundel which had been freshly posted on Rense.com. Coincidence or what? For the very first time in all the years that I've had internet service, my signal was CUT at the source!! It came back a little later following a phone call to Bell, in which a recorded message stated that Montreal service was experiencing technical problems. OK??  Regardless, I swear, I really don't want 'problems' with anyone, certainly not 'authority' so I've resolved to definetely NOT chance trying to view the rest of the 3 part interview.....

        Gee,  it's Friday,  April 11, 2008 and I've had it reinforced more than ever that IN THIS LIFE I have choices,  and then again,  I CHOOSE.