Re: The Tragic Muse

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 3, 2008

      Accuracy and theory is still rumor mongering, it hasn't become history but here we are in the 21st century considering, something of WWIII.  Now I cannot, nor can most people verify what is suspected to happen around April 6th with the threatening thunders aimed at Iran and the Neocons desperate to cover up a great economic drepression slowly coming towards the U.S.  We have to wait to see if such a nightmare of neocon Ahrimanic actions will take place against Iran. But there remains some confusion and perhaps it has to do with the Russian Church and it's celebration to Good Friday.  We know that Easter has already passed yet reports talk of Good Friday as a date for an attack on Iran. Whose Good Friday? Whose good friday?  Ahriman's good friday? April 3 is the occult day of the crucifixion, that indeed has remained true.  April 3 is the Occult day of the Occult Good Friday.  April 5th was the apparent occult day of the Resurrection.  But we know that Easter is determined by the first full moon after the Spring Equinox...which has already happened in March.  But in theory and in rumor, April 6th is something of a date that arises after the occult day of the Resurrection, April 5th.

      So here we are sensing impending doom, a kind of E.L.E again.  Another Extinction Level Event that shows the advancement of the beast looming on the horizon.  We already know that the beast has been stirring and how hard Dr. Steiner fought in the midst of WWI against the forces pressing against Germany.  STeiner looked over the news and saw into the deeper instincts of humanity.  But the IF and WHEN and awful repercussions of such an attack, as they leave the Green Zone because it would be a target.  As Cheney warned Saudia Arabia to prepare for nuclear fall out.... These things are in the news.  Steiner studied all the details of the major newspapers of his time and there was no one to speak ideals... even today so very few can speak ideals of humanity and the Consciousness Soul to any listening powers of the world.

      So we are in this position and it is not unlike the position that Dr. Steiner and Anthroposophy found itself in at the dawn of the 20th century.

      carynlouise brought:

      The Tragic Muse
      And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine
      linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious
      stones, and pearls! For in one hour so great riches is come to
      nought.

      And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and
      as many as trade by sea, stood afar off. And cried when they saw the
      smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great
      city!

      And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing,
      saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that
      had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! For in one hour is
      she made desolate.

      Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for
      God hath avenged you on her.

      "This brings us to the leaked news of the next US attack that is still pending against Iran, scheduled for 4 am on the morning of April 6th that is scheduled to last until 4 pm of that same day. "The first reactor at the Bushehr nuclear plant, where Russian engineers are working, is supposed to be spared from destruction. The US attack plan reportedly calls for the Iranian air defense system to be degraded, for numerous Iranian warships to be sunk in the Persian Gulf, and for the most important headquarters of the Iranian armed forces to be wiped out.

      The attacks will be mounted from a number of bases, including the island of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean. Diego Garcia is currently home to B-52 bombers equipped with standoff missiles. Also participating in the air strikes will be US naval aviation from aircraft carriers in the Persian Gulf, as well as from those of the Sixth Fleet in the Mediterranean. Additional cruise missiles will be fired from submarines in the Indian Ocean and off the coast of the Arabian peninsula. The goal is allegedly to set back Iran's nuclear program by several years, writes Uglanov, whose article was reissued by RIA-Novosti in various languages, but apparently not English, several days ago. The story is the top item on numerous Italian and German blogs, but so far appears to have been ignored by US websites.

      Observers comment that this dispatch represents a high-level orchestrated leak from the Kremlin, in effect a war warning, which draws on the formidable resources of the Russian intelligence services, and which deserves to be taken with the utmost seriousness by pro-peace forces around the world." (3)

      This `sounds very American' but it leaves out the other half of the story. Iran has not been sleeping, because they have already experienced US Democracy, back in 1953 we overthrew their elected government and replaced it with our own puppet, the Shah of Iran. We also gave the people of Iran the Savak: The Shah's very secret and very deadly Secret Police. That American puppet state came to an end with the Islamic Revolution that overthrew the Shah then seized the American Embassy and its people for the last 444 days of the Carter Administration.

      The end of that stand-off was negotiated by none other than the Vice-President in waiting George HW Bush. His President, Ronald Reagan, took office and as the hostages were released, the Iran-Contra Affair was born, with `Poppy' at the helm, assisted by Manuel Noriega who oversaw the Central American leg of everything that moved through this affair upon its way into the USA. So Iran knows both what and who they're dealing with, and they have prepared a welcome that befits our former actions against them.

      They have new allies, and new weapons of all types. Tehran is protected by the same air-defense-system that protects Moscow. Its missiles and shore-to-ship batteries are beyond state-of-the-art, and they have more than just the usual collection of worn-out 1980's planes and weapons, against which the US has always enjoyed overwhelming advantages. They also have an army with experience: they fought Saddam (and us) to a standstill in an eight year slaughter that cost Iran dearly in both blood and treasure. So Iran is under no illusions, despite what the Tarnished House continues to try to tell the world.

      Iran has also tried to talk to us on several occasions, but "We don't talk to Terrorists!" is all they ever get for a reply. This is fascinating, since when you remember their history with us—it would seem that it is we that have been the terrorists on too many occasions in the long history we have shared with that nation. (4)

      Of course this obscenity could be halted, and that could save all of us from ourselves. But given the impassioned greed and hatreds of Cheney and Netanyahu and the global levels of the new financial meltdowns now underway: it would appear that the impending War upon Iran cannot be denied. However, the outcome might actually prove to be Apocalyptic in ways that US war planners might not have expected.

      If Iran's missile systems in tandem with their air–defenses function as advertised, this scheduled US-Israeli offensive attack might very quickly be turned into something that is much more defensive in nature than anyone has yet suggested. Iran can hit every key military location in the Middle-East, which includes the Green Zone, Qatar, Kuwait, along with everything we have in Gulf, while they are repelling a US-Israeli air attack. Moreover if we do unleash the dogs of war upon Iran, the one sure thing that will also happen is that every nation in the area will use this opportunity to grab what each of them most wants; from all that chaos we shall soon set in motion.

      This has always been unthinkable in any of our colonial operations before. It was why the Cold-War worked so well, because Russia could and would answer our aggressive moves, as we would answer theirs: hence for forty years there was Détente! Now with the American example of International Piracy that remains vigorously alive and above the law, the crumbling of order around the world will be our lasting legacy for whatever follows us.

      America has become the evil-empire that threatens the dreams of children everywhere. Once we were the guardians of freedom but today we have become a military wolfpack that hunts by night from positions of stealth and lurks in every shadow. In the last eight years, we have become that unvarnished monster that we used to fight against – and with over 200,000 nukes we have become the most dangerous nuclear-presence in the world today. We lack only that final Apocalypse to seal the power of our greed and to proclaim our special-status to the whole wide world: or to the ashes that will be all that's left of many places, once we've begun this final global war upon the people of the planet.

      Go back and look very hard at the first two wars that the Bush Dynasty has given us – then ask yourselves if these idiots have learned anything at all since they first began to play at war and conquest! They have destroyed the United States as surely as they have delighted in bringing us all to our knees; yet this time their efforts might just reverse everything they've been working for, in their unflinching service to the multi-national money-lenders that have grown very tired of waiting!

      We have shattered every law of man and of the institutions that were created to serve the great number of societies. But no nation can shatter the laws of nature, and in just a few days that Apocalyptic Piper might just demand this long-overdue payment for the arrogance of this failed nation that became too self-absorbed and has finally fallen into that age-old trap of believing every word of our own PR. . . "

      WASHINGTON DC -- The long awaited US military attack on Iran is now on track for the first week of April, specifically for 4 AM on April 6, the Good Friday opening of Easter weekend, writes the well-known Russian journalist Andrei Uglanov in the Moscow weekly "Argumenty Nedeli." Uglanov cites Russian military experts close to the Russian General Staff for his account.

      The attack is slated to last for twelve hours, according to Uglanov, lasting from 4 AM until 4 PM local time. Friday is a holiday in Iran. In the course of the attack, code named Operation Bite, about 20 targets are marked for bombing; the list includes uranium enrichment facilities, research centers, and laboratories.

      The first reactor at the Bushehr nuclear plant, where Russian engineers are working, is supposed to be spared from destruction. The US attack plan reportedly calls for the Iranian air defense system to be degraded, for numerous Iranian warships to be sunk in the Persian Gulf, and the for the most important headquarters of the Iranian armed forces to be wiped out.

[...]

      Asked by RIA-Novosti to comment on the Uglanov report, retired Colonel General Leonid Ivashov confirmed its essential features in a March 21 interview: "I have no doubt that there will be an operation, or more precisely a violent action against Iran." Ivashov, who has reportedly served at various times as an informal advisor to Putin, is currently the Vice President of the Moscow Academy for Geopolitical Sciences.

      Ivashov attributed decisive importance to the decision of the Democratic leadership of the US House of Representatives to remove language from the just-passed Iraq supplemental military appropriations bill which would have demanded that Bush come to Congress before launching an attack on Iran. Ivashov pointed out that the language was eliminated under pressure from AIPAC, the lobbing group representing the Israeli extreme right, and of Israeli Foreign Minister Tsipi Livni.

      "We have drawn the unmistakable conclusion that this operation will take place," said Ivashov. In his opinion, the US planning does not include a land operation: " Most probably there will be no ground attack, but rather massive air attacks with the goal of annihilating Iran's capacity for military resistance, the centers of administration, the key economic assets, and quite possibly the Iranian political leadership, or at least part of it," he continued.

      Ivashov noted that it was not to be excluded that the Pentagon would use smaller tactical nuclear weapons against targets of the Iranian nuclear industry. These attacks could paralyze everyday life, create panic in the population, and generally produce an atmosphere of chaos and uncertainty all over Iran, Ivashov told RIA-Novosti. "This will unleash a struggle for power inside Iran, and then there will be a peace delegation sent in to install a pro-American government in Teheran," Ivashov continued. One of the US goals was, in his estimation, to burnish the image of the current Republican administration, who would now be able to boast that they had wiped out the Iranian nuclear program.

      Among the other outcomes, General Ivashov pointed to a partition of Iran along the same lines as Iraq, and a subsequent carving up of the Near and Middle East into smaller regions. "This concept worked well for them in the Balkans and will now be applied to the greater Middle East," he commented.

      "Moscow must expert Russia's influence by demanding an emergency session of the United Nations Security Council to deal with the current preparations for an illegal use of force against Iran and the destruction of the basis of the United Nations Charter," said General Ivashov. "In this context Russia could cooperate with China, France and the non-permanent members of the Security Council. We need this kind of preventive action to ward off the use of force," he concluded."

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 3, 2008

        Juxtaposition and counterpoint, not to counter but compare notes of our time we offer two tales. Each and ourselves as well, tell the tale of our times. These would be  Michael notes of our time.  We already have asked how the Main Lesson Plan given to St. John via his Initiation into Time as Alpah-Omega, the Main Lesson Plan of the unfolding of Time within the Earthly Sphere of humanity and the Main Lesson Plan that the Christ Being is unfolding with our Angels has been written in advance as Revelation.  Yes, it easily can be considered a Main Lesson Plan of humanity.  Once again those who worship Einstein and the Ahrimanic nuclear Sun or the Mormon and Jewish genetic family values, collected genetic data on humanity as the source of a blood bound web that is supposed to make humanity a collective of good and bad genetic substance...  This is not the Main Lesson Plan of the Christ.  The Main Lesson Plan of the Christ and St. John is that we as utter goofballs and useless limp souls in the second wave of Michael, understand that there is a Main Lesson Plan and that in this second wave of Michael... we are in a highly significant chapter of human history where the trumpets of the Consciousness Soul ring in the ethers.

        What we do and think, and in particular, think through and hold fast to in regard to the deeper insights into time that retire Einstein and retire Darwin and reach up into the Main Lesson Plan for the Initiation of humanity as a TRUE  'intelligent design' can be juxtaposed against events.  Here we are in the events and another catastrophic WW III looms.  Ahriman loves to beat up on Iran where Zarathustra taught and prepared for the incoming Christ and the first thrust of 666 gave the Christ the Manichean Principle to recover from the overwhelming darkness of materialism, materialistic science, false nuclear light against sun-bright initiation light and the opening chasm where Ahriman unleashes via humanity, the very instinctual forces of the abyss to juxtapose Ahriman and Sorath and Asuras over Christ-Michael and the three hierarchies of the Father - Son and Holy Ghost or in miniature our human trinity of Thinking - Feeling -Willing.  We can reduce this to Geek intellectual intelligence - Emotional Intelligence and the intuitive Arts and Sciences and finally Athletic intelligence of instinctual bodily prowess.  A threefold social order and a financial world, where the Euro - the Canada-U.S.-Mexico Americo economy and the vast Eastern and China economies might eventually join forces to have a triadic monster, or Whore of Babylon.

        I wonder if when we became Anthros we knew, even before we entered this incarnation that we were heroically called upon to take part in this mighty Main Lesson Plan outlined in Revelation. We seem to be in it, whether we are aware of it or not and that is the whole problem of the struggle of the Consciousness Soul out of Germany in 1933 and the struggle of the Consciousness Soul presently out of the 21st century circa 2008.

        The Tragic Muse

        And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and
        talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee
        the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

        With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the
        inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her
        fornication.

        So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a
        woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy,
        having seven heads and ten horns.

        And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked
        with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her
        hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

        And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,
        THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

        And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with
        the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered
        with great admiration.

        And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell
        thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her,
        which hath the seven heads and the ten horns.

        The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of
        the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the
        earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life
        from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that
        was, and is not, and yet is.

        And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven
        mountains, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings:
        five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when
        he cometh, he must continue a short space.

        And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of
        the seven, that goeth into perdition. And the ten horns which thou
        sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but
        receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

        These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the
        beast. And these shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall
        overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they
        that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

        And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore
        sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

        And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate
        the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her
        flesh, and burn her with fire.

        For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree,
        and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall
        be fulfilled.

        And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth
        over the kings of the earth.

        "While the general public sits, in a drugged stupor, as hallucinating television sets bring them Donald Duck reporting the news, or Porky Pig from the runway at Milan, other things are being said and done which might have escaped the notice of the wider world. Japanese lawmaker and former Chief Cabinet Secretary under Koizumi has had a lot to say about 9/11 and then there is the former President of Italy as well as the one time head of their secret service who has said 911 was done by the CIA and Mossad and then there is the former German Minister Andreas Von Buelow who has something to say and all those professional airline pilots who have something to say as well as all those scholars and scientists who have something to say and then, there's me. I've got something to say too and we'll get to that.

        I want everyone reading this essay who is in denial about 9/11 to ask themselves what they base that denial on. Ask yourself, "Why do I believe that Bin Laden attacked the WTC and points south?" Go stand in front of the mirror people and ask yourself what your credentials are for determining the scientific aspects of the 9/11 attacks. Ask yourself if you are or were at a high level in your government and privy to classified information. Ask yourself if you are trained in the sciences represented by those doubting the official version of the event or a commercial pilot like those linked here. Ask yourself if that really is Porky Pig talking to you from the runway in Milan .

        The answer to the first question has to be, "Donald Duck told me so." He may have been dressed like whatever wax figure reads you your news but it was Donald Duck who actually said it. You believe it because it is what you were told and nobody is going to tell you different because the people in charge are the good guys or they wouldn't be in charge, right?

        These are the good guys that told you the proven lies that have led to the mass murders in Iraq . These are the people who orchestrated and are covering up THIS! Go ahead… read it. You see Halliburton, the former playground of the vice president, reaping obscene profits from the war and poisoning American soldiers with bad water and you say, "These are the good guys." You see Dick Cheney go to Saudi Arabia and right afterwards you see that the Saudis are now preparing for nuclear war and you say "These are the good guys." You see the sub prime mess and the food and energy shortages and the bees dying from genetically modified seeds and all of it because your government takes their orders from the money men who run the corporations and banks (and which is the clinical definition of fascism) and you say, "These are the good guys."

        April is here and strange doings are afoot. Al Sadr has shown the world that the U.S. and Israel along with `The City' in London have lost control of the Iraq War, as if they ever had control outside of an insulated bunker on a small piece of real estate. What's a fascist to do? Next stop Iran . The good guys are working out the details of the next false flag that will justify their long term plans.

        Zionist controlled AOL is shutting down websites that question 9/11 while newscasters call for 9/11 truthers to be put in camps.

        Twenty eight million Americans are on foodstamps. Isn't that about one in ten people? Repossessed houses are being stripped of their copper and other fittings. And the beat goes on. And the beat goes on.

        A person still in possession of a mind would ask themselves… why? You can't say that the people responsible for these things are just stupid and incompetent. You have to know that there is a point to all of this. Ask yourself what this point must be. Why does the big freight train of life seem to be heading for a collective disaster of monumental proportion while your news sources are chattering away like Ritalin infused chipmunks searching for Jodie Foster and D.B. Cooper's parachute?

        I'm not Nostradamus but you don't have to be a seer to see. Most of you know that the official 9/11 story is garbage. By a wide margin you have been polled and found to have said so and yet… and yet… the beat goes on. High ranking figures in governments around the world are coming out and flat out saying that the CIA and Mossad engineered this event. Scientists and scholars are rebutting every aspect of the lies and still the beat goes on and these are still the good guys; over a million dead, people tortured and children raped and… these are the good guys.

        It is a dark and dreadful thing, given that 9/11 was done by the intelligence services of certain governments that elements of those same governments can imprison and torture men for information they could not possibly have since the events they are being questioned about are being carried out by the forces that are torturing them. This is beyond Kafka folks and it is happening in real life.

        Mark my words people… the day will come when all of these things will be widely known and you will remember that you did and said nothing.

        As the arrogant, rogue nation of Israel carries out it's genocide on the original inhabitants of the land they occupy, your voice is not heard. Hundreds of thousands of people who have committed no crime live under the iron boot of a merciless regime which has abandoned all pretense of humanity and it is not only the Palestinians who suffer. And you say nothing because you are ignorant or afraid. You are afraid that you will be tagged with bankrupt terminology for daring to question the methods and motives of mass murdering demons dressed in human form. Because you cannot stand up, one day you too will kneel and receive the same tender ministrations that others have before you.

        It is not a question of maybe this or maybe that any more. The stark truth is there before you in black and white and Technicolor and the beat goes on. It is within yourself that you must finally deal with your silence, your indifference and fear. All of the convenient lies that you tell your conscious mind percolate in the depths beneath your awareness and one day… one day they will rise to the surface and convict you as the beat goes on.

        There is no hiding place from the truth of your complicity in the tragic events of your time. While you feed in your dreams in the land of plenty, the land of plenty is no more. While you imagine any one of your candidates will address the real issues that surround you, they mouth platitudes and bend their knee to the forces that cause all of the horrors of the time. You will have to answer for why you did and said nothing as the beat went on.

        I gain no pleasure from having to tell you these things. I do not fabricate these things in my imagination. They are there for you to see for yourselves but something within you has failed. Something that should have been there went missing. Some quality that made you human has traveled on to more willing locations and you remain as something indefinable… not human… not yet a beast. But when the thin veneer of civilization is at last stripped away we shall see what you become.

        For the moment the music is still playing. You travel to your jobs and you go about your activities and entertainments. Despite all of the evidence of these uncertain times you do believe it's just a rough patch in the road and that mysterious elves will come out in the night while you are sleeping and fix your world. We shall see what `the good guys' have to say about that. We shall see how you dance in time as the beat goes on."

        We Shall all be Underground

      • jmn36210
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 3, 2008

          Bradford wrote:

          "But there remains some confusion and perhaps it has to do with the Russian
          Church and it's celebration to Good Friday.  We know that Easter has
          already passed yet reports talk of Good Friday as a date for an attack on
          Iran. Whose Good Friday? Whose good friday?  Ahriman's good friday?"

          Some confusion indeed!
          Good Friday = 6 April 2007...

          Jean-Marc

          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > program.
          >
          > Among the other outcomes, General Ivashov pointed to a partition of Iran
          > along the same lines as Iraq, and a subsequent carving up of the Near
          > and Middle East into smaller regions. "This concept worked well for them
          > in the Balkans and will now be applied to the greater Middle East," he
          > commented.
          >
          > "Moscow must expert Russia's influence by demanding an emergency session
          > of the United Nations Security Council to deal with the current
          > preparations for an illegal use of force against Iran and the
          > destruction of the basis of the United Nations Charter," said General
          > Ivashov. "In this context Russia could cooperate with China, France and
          > the non-permanent members of the Security Council. We need this kind of
          > preventive action to ward off the use of force," he concluded."

        • Robert Mason
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 3, 2008
            --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carynlouise24"
            <carynlouise24@...> wrote:

            > For some reason you are continually raising the subject of wanting to
            > link Rudolf Steiner's Waldorf education to Nazism – let us look at it
            > from an Anthroposophy view; we never know what we might find.
            >
            > First; Rudolf Steiner was not present (in an earthly sense) during
            > WW2 (full stop) He was though during WW1. I wonder if you have taken
            > the time to read this.

            I don't think that they're reading you on this list;
            at least no one over there has posted anything so
            far indicating any awareness of this post. If
            you want to get their attention, you'll probably
            have to join the WC and post there yourself. Then
            you'll likely be in a contest to find out who has
            more "time" to do what.

            Robert M
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 6, 2008

              It is a stunning Main Lesson Plan offered by the Christ.  But this main lesson plan is Revelation. Let me remind the schooled Anthro and the newbie and the current interested or disgusted reader... Old Moses, we recently examined old Moses.  Moses as depicted with two rams horns in the Age of the Ram.  No!  No!  Think again, Moses as depicted with the highly developed Pineal and Pituitary organs so strongly developed that when the Transfiguration happens just before the Golgotha event, who do we see side by side glowing with the Christ Being?  Moses and Elijah?  Who do we really see?

              Ya when the Christ chose Lazarus and from Lazarus arose the Main Lesson Plan of the advancement of humanity, the St. John Gospel and Revelation and how we encountered recently part of the big Main Lesson Plan in the E.L.E. or Extinction Level Event of 1933 that did not happen, but still millions upon millions died and it was a cosmic event, a cometary event that caused the E.L.E. to become part of humanities Main Lesson Plan.  Who wrote under the initiation auspices of Christ, that main lesson plan?

              What does it mean to you, what does it mean to us, when we see that if, if you do not take up the pineal and pituitary regaining of conscious human spiritual insight and you regrow the stunted organs in the brain, in the Ram, and painters can depict them as Moses with GOOD INVISIBLE HORNS, against Revelation and the materialised and solidifed horns where human beasts and human instincts arise that have rejected the higher faculties?  What does it mean that it very likely was the potent capacities of Moses that appeared in Lazarus?  But how do we follow Lazarus out?  We follow Lazarus out in Time and one side Novalis appears and on the other side, he who assigns Buddha and his companion St. Francis to head into the Mars devachan sphere, is Christian Rosenkreuz.  The Main Lesson Plan of Revelation has recently been reviewed on the AT list with great interest because now we can see all around us that it is indeed a Main Lesson Plan of hyper Initiation and a document all about the mysteries of Time.  Einstein, Einstein what a joker... Time, ZeitGeists and Time Spirits, Spirits of Personality but most importatnly the Main Lesson Plan of the unfolding of Time Itself in the human arena.

              Look at Easter how it is linked directly to the cosmic forces of the first full moon after the Spring point.  Here dear reader when we find ourselves within the moving system of the cosmos we find one of the mechanisms that link the advancement of human consciousness to Easter.  In other words Easter is not a dead date like Christmas or Thanksgiving... Easter is timed and regulated by the whole starry system to dynamically move along with humanity.  Taxes in America April 15, dead date, fixed.  But not Easter.  The cosmos is dynamically engaged in the movement of the Christ Main Lesson Plan.  But the Main Lesson Plan is all about humanity getting to know the whole critical structure and systems and sharing their unfolding with the Angels themselves and weaving our compassion and cognitive community insights, with our own freedom, into the will - feeling - thinking forces we carry, so that we carry our share of grasping the gods themselves.  Grasping our role within the divine community of Beings.

              Our role IS learning the systems structure of the lower Corporate Horned Whore of Babylon's rise right from under our feet.  Right from under our feet and from human instincts this rise is part of our getting to know THE FOUNDATION STONE and hierarchies above us, The Angels Work in our Astral bodies and the lower instinctual forces that even the Gods have so given as the doors and lessons of the Sage of Death.   But yet even so, the Sage of Life, as written in Revelation and the Main Lesson Plan for humanity is moving along a specific time track.  The trumphets blare, the Consciousness Soul arises and the beasts begin to stir.  But it is our Main Lesson Plan to learn to choose against the beastly instincts and Multi-National Corporate and Political Whores who appear in human guise and choose for ourselves and our children a better, truer sun-bright Initiation path.

              Yes those are the words of the ideals, but when we look around us and read the reality of our striving, we find it very difficult to make accurate comparitive notes between the intimacy of our lessons and the Main Lesson Plan of Revelation and the accuracy of the entire Systems grasp of Spiritual Science.  We find it all jumbled and tumbled about, but we also find Souls who get it right, even while thousands of Anthros remain fixed in getting it wrong.

              April...May well be the Cruelest Month.

              http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.com/
              "The clock is ticking. The second hand spins. The minute hand slides and the hour hand crawls. Hours become days. Days become weeks and months and years. Within the spectrum of passing time, all that we know has happened, is happening and will happen.

              Is there any one of us who has not said to themselves, as they look back on their life; "How did I get here?" Have we not all wondered what might have been, had we not taken that fork in the road, had we not hesitated at one point or rushed impulsively forth at another? We've all been there.

              This dream-stuff out of which our lives are woven is a dense composition. We struggle to step outside of it, to wake up but it is an arduous task. Most do not struggle at all. They move through it at the mercy of circumstance on the one hand and whatever personal power they imagine they bring to the mix on the other. Some thrive for a time and some perish. They all depart in the end.

              The clock is ticking and never before has such a smorgasbord of possibilities been spread before us. When you think of all the ponderables and imponderables at work, it seems impossible to calculate which way it will go. Think about it; the Middle East and all the percolating locations around the globe; the diametrical oppositions of which we see only the surface; Afghanistan , Iraq , Iran , Syria , Lebanon and Israel as well as the always forgotten Palestine .

              There is the world wide financial tightrope trembling. There are the rising food costs, primarily due to the bio-fuels industry. There is the seldom mentioned but serious problem of water. There are the dying bees and the poisoned landscape. There are the ceaseless lies and soporific snail tracks of the mass media. There is the obvious fascism of corporate control in the most powerful country on Earth; presently in the hands of deranged psychopaths. There is the complicity of Europe and whatever strange pressures are taking place behind the scenes. There is the quiet presence of Russia and China in respect of the world picture. We hear very little about them in consideration of things but they are very large animals in a very small room.

              There is the presidential election where the biggest consideration is surely who will be McCain's running mate. This is a major key to much of which lies unsaid. I would look very hard at this in relation to everything else.

              In the past there has always been the illusion that the so-called democratic countries of the world were the white hats. Now it can be clearly seen that the evil empire is in fact America and her handlers in Israel and London ; NOT the other way around. We have seen that there is no limit to what these forces will do to achieve their ends. They are without conscience or compassion. They are not human at all.

              We know that both 9/11 and the London tube affair were put up jobs. It is likely that Madrid was as well. We know that the white hats were the entities in control of these events and that they were carried out in order to turn world opinion against the Arab/Muslim world for geo-political advantage and for profit. Democracy is no longer at work and we shall soon see what that means. The voice of the people has lost the audio portion of the program.

              When one studies what was done by the SCOTUS in 2000. When one looks at what has happened to basic human rights and to the quality of life itself, the atmosphere becomes ominous. Factor in what you have seen from the turn of the century until this moment in time and tell me… what does this imply? When you know that everything that was done was done by the so-called white hats to protect you from a non-existent threat; when they ARE the threat… how can you be sure of anything except that trouble will come?

              Have I said some variation of this before? Yes I have. It needs to be pounded into the insolent and indifferent minds; waving their tired blood stained flags over the pyrrhic accomplishments of a prowling red-eyed madness. It needs to be hammered home. Better the hammering of truth in advance… of the hammering of clubs and whips to follow. Now… let us go to a new place. You've heard the rest of anything else I can say about these conditions many times before. Let me talk about the light at the end of the tunnel that is waiting beyond the birth pangs of the coming Aquarian Age. The clock is ticking in its agonizing march between the measured breaths of the moment being born. Light is breaking here and there. Even though some few years of darkness may remain, light is breaking.

              It is not by accident that various political figures from Italy , Germany and Japan have named the culprits in 9/11 and other affairs. It is not by accident that the UN is considering an investigation into 9/11 as former Italian President Francesco Cossiga has stated, "All the [intelligence services] of America and Europe…know well that the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the Mossad, with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arabic countries and in order to induce the western powers to take part … in Iraq [and] Afghanistan."

              As Leonard Cohen said, "Everybody knows." It doesn't get talked about on your televisions. It doesn't get mentioned in your newspapers but it is being discussed in offices and wherever political and financial movers and shakers congregate. Behind the scenes, those who have had enough, those who see what is planned… the coming false flags… the major devastation… the financial unrest, calculated to cause confusions and chaos. Wiser heads and concerned minds are considering what they can do and so they are beginning to speak out and to orchestrate the dissemination of information in such a way that they might retard and hinder what the psychopaths have planned.

              Major efforts are underway behind the scenes and you will see evidence of this in the time to come. We are watching the death pangs of the evil of a passing age. We are witness to the last gasp of the last generation of Piscean slave herders. Beneath all of this darkness is a new world being born and you are living in the midst of the transformation.

              Hard things must happen because hard things must be broken. Do not despair, no matter what you see or hear. These are just appearances. The battle has already been won and we are living in the echo of their defeat though it seems to be still going on. It's all over but the shouting.

              You can take heart and take heart you should. It's all coming out and despite all of the difficult problems that seem to beset us, it is all working out. Why I am certain I cannot tell you but I am certain. This has been long coming and it is a spectacle indeed. Your chief concern is to conduct yourself as a human being and do what you can where you are and when you are needed.

              It is hard to see though the foliage when it surrounds you on all sides but the world is changing in front of your eyes. I know it seems grim. I know there is a tendency in all of us to fear the unknown and especially given the undeniable presence of madmen at the wheel. Little do they know that they have been driven forth into prominent exposure so that they can be clearly seen. Watch yourself, do not get swept away, let your humanity come forward. The clock is ticking and sooner or later it is going to be now."

              Light Up Ahead

            • Stephen Hale
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 6, 2008
                wrote:
                "What does it mean that it very likely was the potent capacities of
                Moses that appeared in Lazarus? But how do we follow Lazarus out? We
                follow Lazarus out in Time and one side Novalis appears and on the other
                side, he who assigns Buddha and his companion St. Francis to head into
                the Mars devachan sphere, is Christian Rosenkreutz."

                It is very interesting to consider this question. Mostly because: If
                Lazarus bore the same etheric body as Moses, then it would mean that he
                had the same perfect copy that Moses had; and we know that *that* copy
                first came from Zarathustra Himself. And since we know that this
                perfect etheric copy arose again in Pythagoras, who was able to make the
                Book of Numbers a perceptible reality in the early stages of the Greek
                era, then it follows that, during the entire Greek Age, in which the Old
                Moon Clairvoyance was going through its final stage toward extinction of
                etheric perception, that this etheric copy would ultimately have to
                experience the very real tragedy of the Greeks as a finite event. And
                this would be the death of this fine etheric copy in Lazarus. Thus, an
                etheric death stood to occur until Christ was called on the scene in
                order to raise Lazarus from the dead.

                Steve
              • Stephen Hale
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 6, 2008
                  > It is very interesting to consider this question. Mostly because: If
                  > Lazarus bore the same etheric body as Moses, then it would mean that
                  he
                  > had the same perfect copy that Moses had; and we know that *that* copy
                  > first came from Zarathustra Himself. And since we know that this
                  > perfect etheric copy arose again in Pythagoras, who was able to make
                  the
                  > Book of Numbers a perceptible reality in the early stages of the Greek
                  > era, then it follows that, during the entire Greek Age, in which the
                  Old
                  > Moon Clairvoyance was going through its final stage toward extinction
                  of
                  > etheric perception, that this etheric copy would ultimately have to
                  > experience the very real tragedy of the Greeks as a finite event. And
                  > this would be the death of this fine etheric copy in Lazarus. Thus, an
                  > etheric death stood to occur until Christ was called on the scene in
                  > order to raise Lazarus from the dead.

                  This is the one side of it; Lazarus indeed bore the Etheric Body
                  bestowed first on Moses, and used to such great purpose in ascending
                  Mount Sinai and communing with Jahve as "the burning bush". And it can
                  be told now that only a very distinctly Mars influence, experienced
                  ultimately with the throat, could have ever written and then expressed
                  the Ten Commandments through this experience that occurred around 1400
                  BC.

                  Lazarus, on the other hand, also bore the impulse toward astral
                  perception, which he gained through his teacher, John the Baptist. He
                  was the unnamed disciple noted with Andrew who first went with the "Lamb
                  of God" after the Baptism. And if you remember, only Andrew was there
                  to tell his brother Simon that the Messiah had someone He should meet.
                  Lazarus had chosen, instead, to go back and remain faithful to the
                  Omega.

                  Thus, it makes for very interesting mix when the Christ showed up.