Re: Heretical Question

  • carynlouise24
    Message 1 of 44 , Apr 1, 2008
      In the birth of the new Sun there would have been an incubation
      period. In the second crucifixion; this mighty Deed for men on earth.

      -The `seeds of earthly materialism' which were increasingly carried
      into the spiritual world by the souls who went through the portal of
      death since the sixteenth century, and which caused more and more
      darkness, built the `black sphere of materialism.' Christ took this
      black sphere into being in the sense of the Manichean principle for
      the purpose of transforming it.

      For the angel being in which the Christ had manifested himself since
      the Mystery of Golgotha the black sphere caused a `death by
      suffocation.' This sacrifice by Christ in the nineteenth century is
      comparable to the sacrifice on the physical plane through the Mystery
      of Golgotha and can be called the second crucifixion of Christ on the
      etheric plane.

      This spiritual death by suffocation, which brought about the
      extinction of the consciousness of the angelic Being is a repetition
      of the Mystery of Golgotha in those worlds that lie immediately
      behind our world. It took place to make possible a revival of the
      Christ consciousness which was earlier hidden in human souls on
      earth. The revival becomes clairvoyant vision of humanity in the
      twentieth century.-

      We understand in order to awaken or penetrate the higher spiritual
      worlds there needs to be a `resistance' for the soul to recognize
      itself. This is logic; if there was no `resistance' the soul would
      become complacent and the `I' would become lazy so to speak.

      I am thinking the mighty cosmic sacrifice by the Christ gave men the
      necessary `resistance' so they could recognize themselves against a
      dark background so to speak.

      Specifically in the twelfth century when the immergence of the Ego
      was bestowed onto mankind with its full recognition accumulating in
      the fifteenth century. The Crusaders being the `outside' messengers
      of the Holy Grail – the `I'.

      The Templars being so cruelly tortured by Rome and entering into the
      spiritual world it is possible they provided the spiritual energy
      needed to water the consciousness of the angelic Being in the etheric
      plane who was in an incubation period so the seed of the `I' could
      develop and grow roots with branches.

      This is likened to the woman travailing to give birth : to give birth
      to the new Sun, the Holy Grail, the `I'.

      The Book of Revelation lecture 12
      Since that moment in the middle of Atlantis, evolution has meant that
      human beings have become ever more aware of their `I'. They were of
      course not as aware of it as we are today, but in a more elementary
      way they became ever more aware of it when the priests of the
      Mysteries showed them: The sun kindles the `I' in the human being.
      Through the birth shown by the apocalyptist in that picture, the `I'
      was continuously kindled from the outside through the way the sun
      worked, right up to the fourth post-Atlantean age when the `I' had
      finally fully entered the human being. The human being, it was felt,
      belonged to the sun. This was a feeling that entered deeply into human
      nature.

      The Gospel of St John lecture x111
      There was a time, therefore, in which sun, moon, and earth formed one
      planet. The sun then detached itself from the universal body, leaving
      earth and moon still united. The present moon then separated, leaving
      the earth to be the scene of human evolution. This was in the ancient
      Lemurian period, preceding the so-called Atlantean period, which we
      have now discussed from various points of view.

      In the succeeding phase of the earth's evolution the forces of the
      sun and moon worked upon the earth from outside; this lasted from
      Atlantean times till our own day. Let us now consider the further
      course of earth's evolution, up to the moment when the Christ-impulse
      came; let us fix our minds upon a particular moment in which the
      Cross was raised on Golgotha and the blood flowed from the wounds of
      Christ Jesus. Let us concentrate upon this point in the evolution of
      our earth.

      Thus, since the event of Golgotha, a momentous process has been
      taking place in the universe. At the moment when the Cross was raised
      on Golgotha and the blood ran from the wounds of Christ Jesus, a new
      cosmic centre was created. We were there as human beings, whether in
      a physical body or out of it, between birth and death. Thus do new
      worlds arise. But one thing we must understand, that while we behold
      the dying Christ, we stand in the presence of the birth of a new Sun.
      Christ united Himself with death which has become, on earth, the
      characteristic expression of the Father-Spirit. Christ goes to the
      Father and unites Himself with the expression of the Father — with
      death; thereby the image of death (as it has become) is shown in its
      falseness; for death now becomes the seed of a new Sun in the
      universe.

      Let us feel this event, this growing delusion of death; let us feel
      that the Death on the Cross is the seed from which a new Sun bursts
      forth, then we shall also truly feel how mankind on earth must have
      felt that Event to be the supremely important transition in human
      evolution.

      My on going studying. Thanks JM.
      Nice post Steve.

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "jmn36210" <jmnguyen@...> wrote:

      > Bradford wrote: "So the darkening black cloud that eclipses the
      Sun
> [...]
      down
      > and eclipsed and experience their own form of crucifixion." <snip>
      ----\
      > -------------- Bradford's following statement is a spiritual
      (atomic)
      > bombshell: "...the god we created in place of the Christ, the
      > Ahrimanic Sun..." In other words, what if the Ahrimanic Sun
      *did*
      > take the place of the Christ --- in the literal sense? What if ---
      > decisive time frame in the 20th century [1933-1945] was a 13-year-
      long
      > eclipse --- ending with the emergence of an *outer* Sun [the occult
      > Triple Sun] --- because the *inner* Sun was successfully "nipped in
      the
      > bud" (a real possibility that Rudolf Steiner clearly alluded
      to)?
      > Jean-Marc [advocatus diaboli]

      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@>
      > wrote:
      > >

      > > http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA/GA0152/19130502p01.html
      > > <http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA/GA0152/19130502p01.html>
      > >
      > > Jean-Marc
      > >
      > > Rudolf Steiner brought;
      > >
      > > "The `seeds of earthly materialism' which were increasingly
      carried
      > into
      > > the spiritual world by the souls who went through the portal of
      death
      > > since the sixteenth century, and which caused more and more
      darkness,
      > > built the `black sphere of materialism.' Christ took this black
      sphere
      > > into being in the sense of the Manichean principle for the
      purpose of
      > > transforming it. For the angel being in which the Christ had
      > manifested
      > > himself since the Mystery of Golgotha the black sphere caused a
      `death
      > > by suffocation.' This sacrifice by Christ in the nineteenth
      century is
      > > comparable to the sacrifice on the physical plane through the
      Mystery
      > of
      > > Golgotha and can be called the second crucifixion of Christ on the
      > > etheric plane. This spiritual death by suffocation, which brought
      > about
      > > the extinction of the consciousness of the angelic Being is a
      > repetition
      > > of the Mystery of Golgotha in those worlds that lie immediately
      behind
      > > our world. It took place to make possible a revival of the Christ
      > > consciousness which was earlier hidden in human souls on earth.
      The
      > > revival becomes clairvoyant vision of humanity in the twentieth
      > > century."
      > >
      > > Bradford brought;
      > >
      > > "Now all of these insights are part of the cognitive nature of
      Michael
      > > Schooling. Anyone can enter and find the most dramatic testimony
      of
      > how
      > > these forces are operative today and any Anthro could, if they so
      > > desired highlight the contrast of Michael with intimacies of how
      the
      > > dawn of the 21st century is placing Anthros and Anthro Intel into
      the
      > > currency and conditions of true Spiritual insights. We would
      certainly
      > > not have to use Judith von Halle to represent why the Angels of
      > humanity
      > > and humanity themselves are in such dire straights. Anthro
      cognition
      > all
      > > over the planet should suffice. Spiritual Science requires the
      soul to
      > > approach and operate from the cognitive Consciousness Soul.
      > >
      > > Stephen Hale brought:
      > > " The diminution of consiousness experienced by the Christ
      throughout
      > > the
      > > nineteen centuries in which He was evolving in the earth's etheric
      > > envelope is akin to the diminution of consciousness experienced by
      > > human
      > > beings throughout the same time frame, as thinking effectively
      begins
      > > replace the last vestiges of the "old-moon clairvoyance" had by
      > > all until Jahve's decree to sacrifice the "two-horned" ram
      > > instead, gave Issac back to Abraham and allowed the Hebrew
      cultural
      > > stream to propagate through Issac's son Jacob and his twelve sons.
      > > This act would progressively see the diminishment of the old form
      of
      > > clairvoyance in which Moses once beheld Jahve-Christ in the
      burning
      > > bush
      > > on Mount Sinai."
      > >
      > > Bradford adds;
      > >
      > > So as to if, if an Angel chooses or falls into the darkness that
      > > envelopes and enveloped the Angelic community...let us drift back
      in
      > > time to 9th century and 869 where a church council mandated the
      denial
      > > of the Spirit and shut down the immediate intimacy of full
      spiritual
      > > influx and of course the term the dark ages... There was an
      example in
      > > the Angelic community of a shattering tragedy that their charges,
      US,
      > > would be prevented from thinking, elaborating or working forward
      into
      > > Spirit Self...and there arose the intimate Grail families, many of
      > whom
      > > had come directly from experiencing the Christ Event on Earth and
      had
      > > reincarnated into what became the Parsifal Grail legend and the
      > > magnificent cullminating tale in 1879 of the Parsifal Opera by
      Wagner.
      > > In the mix, in the karmic melee, Schionatulander is killed and he
      was
      > > the liaison to Haroun al-Rashid. Schionatulander represented the
      most
      > > intelligent science and grail relationship between the Grail
      families,
      > > the Arthurian famlies and Iraq. But Schionatulander was
      sacrificed so
      > > that Parsifal - Manichean principle - Steiner describes, the
      mighty
      > > Manichean principle of Christ absorbing like a mighty sponge the
      black
      > > sphere of materialism.
      > >
      > > Harun al-Rashid (Arabic
      > > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_language> : and Persian
      > > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_language> :هارون
      > > الرشيد‎ ); also spelled Harun ar-Rashid, Haroun
      > > al-Rashid or Haroon al Rasheed; English
      > > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Language> : Aaron the
      Upright,

      <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_One_Thousand_and_One_Nights>
      > > contained many stories that might have been inspired by Harun's
      > > magnificent court.
      > >
      > > Bradford continues;
      > >
      > > How so? How does Christ absorb, suffocate, become eclipsed by the
      > black
      > > sphere of materialism? Well gosh there is the intimacy of
      following
      > the
      > > destiny of the Youth of Nain, Christ raises the Youth of Nain out
      his
      > > Egyptian Initiation coma... (Newbies who have not yet encountered
      the
      > > rich history of human destiny and the events of Golgotha need not
      > > trouble their little heads about anything so rich and wonderful)
      > Christ
      > > literally lifts the veil off the disturbing astral impact that
      the old
      > > Isis Initiation had shattered many a novice as the premature i am
      veil
      > > was lifted, and Manes lands, reincarnates after the Christ
      Initiation
      > > in Gondeshapur where a mighty Schooling of how Darkness is
      digested by
      > > Light itself was inaugurated, researched and condensed by Manes.
      But
      > > Manes reincarnates and becomes the pivotal point martyrdom at the
      dawn
      > > of the deepest darkness of 666 and by 869, when spirit and
      spiritual
      > > world realities were pulled off the shelves and in an early
      Orwellian
      > > fashion subject to Heretical Torture, Manes aka Youth of Nain,
      > > reincarnates as Parsifal. But Schionatulander takes the hit, is
      killed
      > > when he is mistaken for Parsifal. Imagine Schionatulander is
      mistaken
      > > for Parsifal. But we would have to see how Dr. Rudolf Steiner and
      Ita
      > > Wegman were connected to Schionatulander and Sigune. But nevermind
      > > that...
      > >
      > > Gondeshapur Under Muslim Rule
      > >
      > > The Sassanid dynasty fell to Muslim Arab armies in 638 CE
      > > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/638_CE> . The academy survived the
      > change
      > > of rulers and persisted for several centuries as a Muslim
      institute of
      > > higher learning. It was later rivaled by an institute established
      at
      > the
      > > Abbasid <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbasid> capital of Baghdad
      > > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baghdad> . In 832
      > > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/832> CE, Caliph
      > > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliph> al-Ma'mun
      > > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Ma%27mun> founded the famous
      Baytu
> [...]
      > > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Mutawakkil> , Al-Ma'mun's
      > > successor. However, by that time the intellectual center of the
      > Abbasid
      > > Caliphate had definitively shifted to Baghdad, as henceforth
      there are
      > > few references in contemporary literature to universities or
      hospitals
      > > at Gondeshapur.
      > >
      > > Bradford concludes;
      > >
      > > Alright, enough of that, now that riddle, that constant riddle
      that
      > has
      > > presented itself in "The Angels Work in the Astral Body of Man"
      as to
      > if
      > > a guardian and nuturing, compassionate Angel that hovers and has
      the
      > > star plans of the whole incarnation package of their human
      charge, and
      > > works intimately with each human being... and I draw again upon
      the
      > > lesson of Christ and Pilate that Christ tells Pilate he could have
      > > twelve legions of Angels if he so wished and so commanded, but I
      had
      > > said that the Angel community would have brought immense floods of
      > > compassion into the hearts of the onlookers and the trial would
      have
      > > been stopped and perhaps they would have chosen nobody at all
      that day
      > > and gave up executions altogether. But Christ held back the
      > > compassionate and loving Angelic community so that the immense
      seed of
      > > human witnessed failure of judgement AND - OR- the requirements to
      > > penetrate through the worst of humanity all the way to the dregs
      of
      > > death as experienced on Earth, would be the only way Christ could
      > > penetrate all the way down past the core of Ahriman.... But what
      of
      > > today? You say all that trivial history is all well and good but
      it
      > > means very little if we can't understand today. What of today?
      > >
      > > So the darkening black cloud that eclipses the Sun Bright Christ
      > Angel,
      > > King of the Angels, that is that all of us who sit in our
      armchairs,
      > me
      > > and all Anthros, and the world community, wrapped in the
      materialism,
      > > the unconscious racism, the nuclear worship and fear of the god we
      > > created in place of the Christ, the Ahrimanic Sun, which we
      worship,
      > and
      > > our comfy beliefs in materialism still has a darkening effect
      over our
      > > individual Angels. How much more would we learn of wisdom, all
      that
      > > Spiritual Science has connected down to the TWELVE CRANIAL
      NERVES, the
      > > Pictures and connections of the Angels in the Astral body, what we
      > have
      > > studied in relation to Swedenborg and Loyola or Victor Hugo and
      Saturn
      > > and how poor Swedenborg takes his Loyola explorations into the
      picture
      > > world of Porno-erotica and the Astral world of the fragmented
      Angelic
      > > pictures come pouring into Swedenborg; of how we must view
      humanity...
      > > there is no other way to view humanity, any racisim and any
      Anthro who
      > > does not view exactly and answer exactly the meaning of Spiritual
      > > Science and racism on any issue and does not approach it from the
      > > following aspect is just stirring the pot and on the cusp of
      living in
      > > exactly the dangers of Sleeping through what the Angels are doing
      in
      > the
      > > Astral body of humanity.
      > >
      > > R.S. "Angels Work in the Astral Body of Man"
      > >
      > > "Quite clearly, then, according to the intention underlying the
      work
      > of
      > > the Angels, things are to be very different in future. Neither in
      > theory
      > > nor in practice shall we look only at man's physical qualities,
      > > regarding him as a more highly developed animal, but we must
      confront
      > > every human being with the full realisation that in him something
      is
      > > revealing itself from the divine foundations of the world,
      revealing
      > > itself through flesh and blood. To conceive man as a picture
      revealed
      > > from the spiritual world, to conceive this with all the
      earnestness,
      > all
      > > the strength and all the insight at our command -- this is the
      impulse
      > > laid by the Angels into the pictures...
      > >
      > > "After all this, you will understand me when I point out that this
      > epoch
      > > of the CONSCIOUSNESS SOUL is heading towards the definite event,
      and
      > > that --
      > > just because it is the CONSCIOUSNESS SOUL that is involved -- it
      will
      > > depend
      > > upon men themselves how this event takes effect in the evolution
      of
      > > humanity. It may come a century earlier or a century later, but
      it is
      > > bound to form part of the evolutionary process. It can be
      > characterised
      > > by saying: Purely through the CONSCIOUSLNESS SOUL, purely through
      > their
      > > conscious thinking, men must reach the point of actually
      perceiving
      > what
      > > the Angels are doing to prepare the future of humanity. The
      teachings
      > of
      > > Spiritual Science in this domain must become practical wisdom in
      the
      > > life of humanity -- practical, because men can be convinced that
      it
      > > belongs to their own wisdom to recognise the aims of the
      Angels..."

      > > Bradford concludes;
      > >
      > > So Christ is calling each Angel and each human being to task. In
      the
      > > midst of this is rich Michael Thinking and Spiritual Science. Each
      > human
      > > being can diddle and dawdle in their blood and their sense of
      racism
      > and
      > > find themselves misunderstanding and sleeping through all the
      mighty
      > > daily intuitive interconncections and sychronicty and star magic
      and
      > > star wisdom and biographical karmic lessons that are awakening in
      rich
      > > human cognition and those that partake of the cognitive community
      can
      > > swift boat Dr. Steiner..all they want. By the year 2000, a little
      > later
      > > or a little sooner and certainly as Jean-Marc has brought, we have
      > > visible proof of what is going on in Judith von Halle. But
      Anthros who
      > > cannot digest exactly how in every instance we are to view any
      and all
      > > human beings and MOVE ON.... isn't a matter of falling into the
      > immense
      > > trap of countries insisting that nobody, but nobody is allowed to
      > > question Israel... who maintains a hard line sleeping position and
      > > deliberate black lodge encouraged sanction on stubborn unconscious
      > > racism and insists upon it and promotes it and locks people into
      all
      > > sorts of disturbing, violent and murderous political intrigues in
      the
      > > name of Ahriman... promote and anyone who cannot get what Steiner
      has
      > > brought in the above quote encourages some unconscious blood
      baloney
      > > that has little to do with the Schooling that the Risen Angelic
      Christ
      > > Being has called upon for humanity and their Angels to learn.
      > >
      > > A Manichean principle that has penetrated darkness, that has
      absorbed
      > > the immense darkness...and what ultimate Ahrimanic Sun darkness
      is in
      > > the nuclear issue? What sadistic torture is in the Asuric issue?
      What
      > > down in the dregs is the literal opposition of the Sun Itself, the
      > > Sorathian issue to do with the Etheric Risen Christ and the second
      > > crucifixion? We either go forward with Spiritual Science or we
      can go
      > > to sleep in the Swedenborg images of Porno-eroticism and never
      see the
      > > mighty spiritual being behind every human being. Humanity
      presently
      > has
      > > bluntly refused to come to terms with the Science of
      Reincarnation as
      > > stimulus to understanding the great and the flawed and the mighty
      > > lessons that Angels themselves are revealing and hoping to reveal
      > daily
      > > in every human encounter.
      > >
      > > But instead we slowly let our blood become Ahrimanized and our
      Angel
      > > fall and become absorbed into the darkness, unable in our darkened
      > > consciousness to understand the signals, the bridge into higher
      and
      > > more intimate human cognition. The Ahrimanic forces are waiting to
      > make
      > > pets of our higher human intelligence and suck down our Angels.
      The
      > > Ahrimanic beings can't wait to enslave, even for a short time, the
      > > Angelic faculties down, sucked down into the darkened and nuclear
      > > Intellectual Soul. If the Angel Etheric Christ Being can rise and
      the
      > > gifts of the greatest insights pass by unnoticed by the cognitive
      > > community of humanity, than individual human angels can be sucked
      down
      > > and eclipsed and experience their own form of crucifixion. We look
      > upon
      > > Judith von Halle and the visible stigmata, but once the Angelic
      > > community has been taught the tragedy of how the Christ was
      crucified
      > in
      > > the Angelic world via human thought and failure of human
      intuition to
      > > connect to their Angels... we realize that the lessons of the
      gods and
      > > the lessons of death and the pivotal dramatic impact of should
      > humanity
      > > continue to produce a stream of enhanced darkness, the Angels
      > themselves
      > > will experience a death not unlike the second crucifixion that
      Christ
      > > experienced. Are we are brothers keepers? Are we the source of our
      > > Angels demise and fall? Can Ahriman suck down our Angels for a
      short
      > > time into the darkness of our human will?
      > >
      > > Anthro's, this is past the year 2000 and we are here!

    • carol
      Message 44 of 44 , Apr 11, 2008

        Bradford: ""But Steiner described to the Priests that the St. John Revelation, Time document out of Oriphiel's Time Schooling reveals a mighty Main Lesson Plan that reveals the unfolding of Time within the cosmic planetary mysteries. That humanity is now faced with the task of meeting the very Beasts that arise up from humanity...."

        Yes oh yes, and the Beast even has begun a new 'lesson' for us all, for every new waking day to come. <What will  the weather be today?>

        Last weekend, I worked at a evening party in which at one point I spoke with a couple who lived in the country 1  1/2hrs away, just as they were heading out to leave around 1:30 am. I asked them why they weren't simply staying the night (the woman's neice's house is quite large) and received the answer that they had to be back to be able to check the 'sugar' first thing in the morning. That is, the sap from the maple trees. I told them that I'd seen a weather forecast calling for temperatures approaching 15 ' C within a few days. The husband seemed unimpressed, this seemed inconceivable to him, that is, that 'Nature' would skip an important and basic step (cold nights, slightly mild days) on it's journey into Spring. (I admired his idealization of his past Nature experience, it's about the only thing that's left...)

        I think the guy is right to stick with the truths  'Nature' impressed upon his soul for some 60 Springs he's greeting thus fa. However, the poor guy appears  tragically oblivious a great  'new' FACT which has snuck upon US over the past few years.

        This morning I remembered the manner in which Nature brings in weather systems- somewhat in the likeness of a wave  advancing towards a shore, one wave with it's own individuality arrives from here, another distinct one, from over there, in 5 days from now;  and where  most take days to develop the variants which make up their  particular 'caracter' as they move in and out through geographic settings.

        And then, I recognized how in everyday living, aspects of distinct 'etheric streams' approach our souls for defined periods, one here another in a few days from now, in order to feed our substrata souls with impressions and forces which correspond to our individual karmic needs.

        In the likeness of a wave, temporary and expancive,  with others to follow, similar to the life force behind  'freeflowing' Nature.

        THIS REALLY is no longer the case,  crazy as it may seem.  Freeflowing Nature is perhaps given a few hours if that perhaps once or twice a week. Ahriman stands to 'instruct' on the particulars of the given days weather system. THIS IS NEW!!

        Also, those distinct shadings belonging to specific etheric streams which appear to 'freely' approach our souls at given times, and at the substrata level also risk being 'trampled on and  corrupted' by overly densified Ahrimanic spiritual forces. THIS IS ALSO NEW!!

        Since year 2000, but more specifically since the end of 2004, our lives have, with amazing intensity, become subject to a refreshed great Ahrimanic presence- and from what I can tell, one which bears a vital force defined by confinement and the darkness of chaos,  deception with a looming promise of bodily injury be it  physical abuse (torture) or man made disease.

        Among the various trials I personally naviguated this week,  came about as a result of my 'daring' to view an old interview hosted by Ernst Zundel which had been freshly posted on Rense.com. Coincidence or what? For the very first time in all the years that I've had internet service, my signal was CUT at the source!! It came back a little later following a phone call to Bell, in which a recorded message stated that Montreal service was experiencing technical problems. OK??  Regardless, I swear, I really don't want 'problems' with anyone, certainly not 'authority' so I've resolved to definetely NOT chance trying to view the rest of the 3 part interview.....

        Gee,  it's Friday,  April 11, 2008 and I've had it reinforced more than ever that IN THIS LIFE I have choices,  and then again,  I CHOOSE.